Chapter 33: Back to her arms

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

“AHH!” I can’t help but scream again upong seeing that… it’s Moonbyul!!!

Moonbyul of Mamamoo!!

“Nayeon-ah what’s wrong?” Momo suddenly went into the kitchen, dragging another girl. The , what’s happening in here? Am I in the right dorm?!

I pointed at Moonbyul who is leaning on the kitchen table with a resting face. “T-t-t-that!”

“What?” Momo furrowed her eyebrows.

“She just hugged me!!!” I screamed still pointing on this weird drunk girl.

Momo came over to Moonbyul. “Sunbaenim, Wake up!”

She shook moonbyul, but that drunk girl already passed out.

Then she dragged the two girl into the living room.

 

I was left there with still panting and a complete confusion on what just happened.

"Unnie what happened to you?" Chaeyoung asked me as she came in.

 

I stoodup and answered, " A molester came."

MOMO’S POV

Morning came. And still, Moonbyul and Hani are still on the dorm.

“Why is she here?” Nayeon asked with the look of being so pissed-off. And she’s pointing on Moonbyul-sunbaenim.

Moonbyul opened her eyes, revealing us. She blinked faster and looked a bit confused.

“Get up already.” Nayeon told her in a serious tone as she turned her back and left us.

“What’s wrong with her?” Moonbyul asked as she sat.

I hit her head as I look at this stupid sunabenim, “You molested her last night!!!”

“What?” She looked a little taken aback.

“You.hugged.her.” I said as I spelled it out for this stupid girl.

“I did?” She said as she rubbed her head, “I thought….”

I hit her again, harder this time, “Stop dillydallying! Now apologize to Nayeonnie!”

She got up and left the room, going to Nayeon.

“mm…” I look at this girl again, lying beside me.

Hani-sunbaenim of Exid. An absolute beauty and charming. Loved by the limelight. Never knew, she would be a lesbian at that.

I stared at her. Looking for signs of waking up but there is absolutely nothing.

“Sunbaenim.” I called her.

Her eyes opened up revealing beautiful black gems.

“It’s morning already. Aren’t you going home?” I asked her.

She looked at her phone, a bit startled. 

“It’s 8:00 already?!” She tood up and got her coat. She run into the door and turned her back. She turn her head again back at me.

She winked, “See you again soon, Momo.”

NAYEON’S POV

“Nayeon-ssi?” I was taken aback when I heard a voice. I felt my head boiling upon seeing that it’s the molester!

I tried being polite and not blowing up in front of her.

“Well, What happened last night…”

“and what about it?”

“I’m sorry” she said.

I suddenly felt light. She might’ve been just drunk last night to do that, “It’s fine”

“Yeah,

 

and you enjoyed it anyway.” She said smirking!  I had my mouth wide open for what she had said.

 

“WHAT?! I DIDN’T!!” I protested with my eyes widening in this woman’s words. She’s so thick—skinned!

Then she came over me and hugged me again!,

“You’re greasy! Get away from me.” I said as I pushed her away. Come on, what’s wrong with this person?! I turned my back on her and continued to crack the egg I’m about to cook.

“What are you doing?” she said as she rest her chin on my shoulder, acting as if it’s natural!

“egg frying.” I answered lifelessly.

“idiot!” her voice raised, “You’re not supposed to put the egg without the oil first!”

 “omo!” I gasped looking at what I’m doing. , I’m not really for the kitchen. I don’t even know this thing.  She sigh deeply and facepalmed.

“heol, what should i do?” I said whining. Then she laughed so hard that that I want to hit her with the frying pan.

As I look at her, I can almost see tears coming out from her eyes because of laughing too much. Moonbyul is very charismatic, even on stage. But why did she turn out into this idiot person?

I looked at her with no expression on, “Ya! Stop laughing!!”

“Sorry I won’t” she said in a straight face. “Pfft…. Hahahahahahahaha”

“Stop it!!!” I said glaring at her. She still won’t stop.

“Nayeon-ah, you’re very interesting.” She said as she pinched my nose, “I…

 

 

Like you.”

MOONBYUL’S POV

I’ve been tailing this interesting girl for weeks and she’s absolutely interesting. Her angry face is very cute but her smile is very captivating. So much like---

“Omo, you’re here again?” Momo looked a bit startled as I was sitting in the dorm’s living room. Still pining on Me.

“Yeah, I’m here chingu.” I said grinning.

“CHINGU?! Moonnyul-sunbaenim, how much do I need to tell you? Don’t pine on Nayeon!” she said crossing her arsm.

I stuck my toungue out and didn’t listen on this younger’s scolding.

“Jinja! You’re here again!” Nayeon looks absolutely pissed seeing me.

I laughed at her cute expression, “Hello!”

She rubbed her head, looking ever-so-adorable, “What now?”

“Nothing,” I grin, “Just coming for my beloved Nayeon-ssi”

Her expression turned even more sour as she whined, “When will you stop?!”

I rubbed my chin, “If you come with me now… maybe I’ll stop?”

She looked a bit convinced, “really?”

I crossed my fingers, lying between my teeth, “of course.”

We’re here now on a certain area in   . We’re walking along. She’s fun to talk to as I expected and always have that bright energy surrounding her.

We ate at a restaurant I often eat with the members. I can’t help but remember some fun times there. Nayeon looked like she loved the food there.

“Oh.” Nayeon suddenly stopped looking at the food, “She likes this.”

“She?” I asked her.

She looked a bit startled as she averted her eyes, “No one.”

We walked over the shop, when I suddenly saw, a Tattoo shop.

“let’s get one!” I said smiling

“no.” she said refusing with all her might.

“Let’s get one!” I told her gain.

 

But she gave in when I finally told her, it’ll only be just a henna.

MOMO’S POV

“I agreed for you, you suit the movie Momo.” I remember the manager saying.

The hell. I don’t even want to be here. I’m stuck here on the meeting for the movie.

Please log in to read the full chapter