CHAPTER 10: What actually happened

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

MINA’S POV

I couldn’t remember what happened last night, It was the drinking party. I drank one glass and then  I don’t remember anything else.  I out.

“Ahh.. my head hurts.” I said as I got up.

“Me too, I head hurts. I feel nauseous.” Dahyun said as she got up.

“and you… pfft.HAHAHAHAHA” I can’t help but laugh as I look at her.

 “ya! Why so early and you’re noisy already.” As jihyo got up, she also have doddles on her face.

 

All of them has it. hahahaha

 “Tzuyu, yours looks terrible. Hhhaha.”  Momo laughed at the maknae. Tzuyu pouted as she looked at  the mirror to check her face.

“ahh, I look ugly, don’t I Sana-chan?” Tzuyu asked as she looked at her partner and touched her cheeks.

 

Pfft, Sana looks even more terrible though.

“Sana-chan, you look so cute.” Tzuyu said as she pinched her cheeks.

“You look cuter tzuyu!” Sana said as a wild smile showed on her face  and her eyes were lighting up it can all blind us.

“ahh, The doodle looks terrible.” Tzuyu said as she sulks again.

“Let me doddle on your face tzuyu.” Sana asked cutely as she got a marker and doodle on her cheeks.

It was something in Japanese though. It says, “Watashi no mono”

Tzuyu looked in the mirror and said, “What does this mean?”

Sana giggled cutely and whisphered something on her ear. After that, Tzuyu’s face got completely red.

I mean, she surely will since, Watashi no mono means “You are mine.”

 

 

 

“Mina, you’re the only who doesn’t.” Momo said as she glares. “You did it right?”

“Baka! I slept before you didn’t i.” I told her.

“Chaeyoung, doesn’t have too though.” Dahyun said as she pointed on Chaeyoung which is standing next in the door.

“Yeah, but it’s because I washed my face already.” Chaeyoung said as she walked off.

“mm..who could it be?”Jihyo mumbled

. “Ya, nayeonie, who did this?!” she asked nayeon as she passed by the door.

 

“huh? it’s chaeyoung. She woke up in the middle of the night and did that. I saw her.”

 

Then we heard Chaeyoung’s laughter echo in the kitchen. All the member all got up and spank the second-maknae.

“Chaeyoungie~” I hugged her when I saw her sulk when I spank her.  My adorably cute chaengie

I felt lonely though, why am I the only one who didn’t have it? I will feel happy though even if it’s a just a doodle, At least it came from chaeyoung.

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

“WHAT?! Why are my lovers’ numbers erased?” Momo exclaimed as she holds her cellphone.

Jeongyeon laughed so freakin’ loud.  

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you.” I asked her since I found her so creepy now.

“Nani? You’re the one how did this jeongie?!” momo  said as she walked towards jeongyeon.

“No idiot.” Jeongyeon snickered pointing at momo, “it was you last night.”

“What?! How did that happen?”

“Momo was called by her fling and she rejected her and told her she was cheating on her. And every one who came after that, she told them the truth. GREAT.  Moguri, you’re single now.” Jeongyeon laughed as she gave her a thumbs up.

Momo gave her a killing glare but can't beat her up since it's her own fault anyway. 

“That's fine. after all, what’s the use of a lover you don’t even love?” Nayeon asked.

The smile on Jeongyeon’s face turned a little down when she heard that. Why is my hyung looking like that?

“next time, choose someone you love and someone who loves you.” Jihyo said glancing at Dahyun, why though?

“Finally! The doodles off.” Jihyo said as she got out from

Please log in to read the full chapter