CHAPTER 16: A kiss

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

MINA’S POV

I was new to the company and I just came from Japan. Although Momo and Sana and I were all close, It’s kind of lonely.

I can’t talk to anyone here but them. Since young, I’ve been shy and an introvert but I’ve been always misunderstood as a snob. Honestly, I’ve never felt ‘fun’ before too. I’ve never felt so happy in their company.

I had friends before but one day for a low reason, they left me. Since then, i hated people.  I was scared of getting attached to people. I hated how they will leave you in a reason so shallow.

 “Minari~ right?” all of a sudden a pair of rounded eyes faced me while I was sitting alone in the bench. She is so cute like a little cub with tiny little dimples in both of her cheeks.

Since then, she would hang around me all the time, sometimes she would even bring me food to eat. She is a sweet kid. But, I didn’t appreciate her. I thought I hate people; I hated people getting close to me.  

“Don’t come close to me, you’re annoying.” I said that as I looked at her with cold eyes.

Chae just looked at me and laughed, “Too bad, I’ll be annoying you more from now on, Minari.”

That time as she smiled ear to ear and her dimples showed, I think my first love bloomed. 

She is such an adorable girl that I’ve found myself to be having fun being with her. Even if I try to resist, I am already caught. I felt myself changing too. Soon, I learned to be with people again.

I learned having fun and being happy in other’s company again.  And I’ve learned what first love feels like. I stood up, I think I will go talk to Chaeyoung. Maybe, she didn’t mean to say that.

I walked by when I saw Sana and Chaeyoung talking on the hallway. I didn’t know that the words I hear will broke my heart.

 

Chaeyoung is looking at Sana with a serious face, “Sana-unnie… will you kiss me?”

 

With my heart in turmoil, I ran away.

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

I don’t know what I’m guilty about? Is it the fact that I kissed her without her consent or when I hurt her? Maybe both.

“Now go apologize to Minari, chae.” Sana said as she scold me.

“I’m embarrassed, I don’t know what to say…” I said as I put my head down, “She might have hated me by now.”

“No she doesn’t.” Sana said as she pat my head, “She will never.”

“But… I kissed her… and now, I hurt her.”

Sana sigh and scratch her head, “I don’t know if I’m supposed to show you this.. but I guess I should.”

Sana then took out her Video Camera.

“I already saw that.” I said as she shows the same video in which I kissed Mina.

“Yeah you did. But you didn’t finish the video. This is also why I don’t want to delete the video.”

The video showed that and as the video played by more, all of the members including me sleep. Then We saw Minari getting up in the video.

Then what happened next made me utterly shocked, Mina came to the sleeping me and.. she kissed me.

“hahaha, your face is red.” Sana laughed as she closed the video, “You two is really a pair of troublesome idiots.”

“minari…. She kissed me…” the reality haven’t sink in my head, “But why?”

“You should ask her that, and then like I’ve asked you before, why did you kis

Please log in to read the full chapter