CHAPTER 30: Fallen angel

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

SANA’S POV

I’m walking hand in hand to the dorm with my precious girl, Tzuyu. She has a slight frown on her face as I feel her bad mood.

“Tzuyu-ah.” I called her name and she immediately looked at me, still pouting though.

“is there Anything wrong?” I asked her as I look at her. Seeing her forehead with creased and a pout on her lips, makes her incredible cute.

“It’s just… we didn’t even get to eat. The restaurant is so full.” Tzuyu sigh still not letting go of that cute pout on her lips.

“Come on.” I pointed on the creased on her foreheads,  “If you continue on being in a bad mood, you’ll look like Yoda a lot more.”

Tzuyu made a cute giggle as she held both of my hands. But she eventually sigh again, “Maybe I’m just hungry.”

“I’ll cook something for you.” I pinched both of her cute cheeks. “and don’t make that pout I’ll kiss you.”

Tzuyu’s cheeks redden and she has this shy expression on her face. How can you be so tall yet be so cute?

We were about to go in the gates of the dorm. Only 8 meters away, when we saw Mina and chaeyoung on the left side, and Nayeon and Jeongyeon on the right side. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are nearer to the gates.

I can’t help but smile, so everyone is on date night? Even Dahyun and Momo. kekeke

We were about to walk forward when I suddenly heard my phone ring. It’s Dahyun calling.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Don’t go inshdlewjajjew” She said.

“What? You’re choppy!” I exclaimed.

I look up at the veranda when I saw Dahyun waving at us gesturing her hands away, as if saying us to go away. What’s her problem?

“What?” I asked again, “Dahyun what are you saying?”

Still the call is choppy.

It was then Nayeon and Jeongyeon finally reached the Lobby, A girl stopped them as she grabbed Nayeon’s arm.

“Nayeon-ssi?” The girl is tiny and cute. Looks like a harmless hamster, “of Twice?”

Nayeon smiled and nodded, “You’re….

 

 

Kei, right?”

DAHYUN’S POV

I am still on the couch as Momo sleep on my lap. How much more do I need to endure this temptation?

I mean… Momo is sleeping on my lap.  I’m looking at her beautiful face, and her thin lips.

 

One two three four , I closed my eyes counting. Four five six

 

But it only got worst.

 

As I closed my eyes, I can hear the loud beating of my heart. 

 

Damn this is so wrong.

 

I move forward her face… as I look at her lips.

When suddenly the phone rang.

“Who’s this?” I asked. The label of the phone only labeled as ‘Cutie’

“This is me, moguri~ how can you forget about me?” The other side answered witch such aegyo. But still, it felt so creepy.

“Sorry, but Momo is asleep, what do you want to say?” I answered.

“are you getting between us? Come on tell me where Momo is! I need to talk to her!!!” The voice suddenly turned scary.

My god, who’s this?! Don’t tell me it’s the Stalker?!

“I need to see moguri~~~~” She answered cutely.

I didn’t answer and is about to turn it off, but she suddenly said, “If you don’t show her to me…. you won’t know what I’ll do.”

JEONGYEON’S POV

This girl stopped us and suddenly asked Nayeon. She’s kei of Lovelyz, a rookie group like us.

“and…you’re jeongyeon right?” she smiled at us. But even if she has that eyes smile, she still look so damn creepy. I can feel chills on my skin.

Nayeon is completely relaxed talking to her.

“So you’re friends with Moguri?” Kei asked us. She seemed familiar with Momo and I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

“Yes we are.” Nayeon answered. She’s really a stupid girl for trusting way too easy.

“Can you let me see her? she’s been shy lately… not wanting to meet me.” She said cutely. Doing that forced aegyo makes me even more irritated.

“Kei, Momo is a playgirl… you’re better off without her.” Nayeon said prankly. I looked at her, startled on what she said. My god, this ain’t good.

Kei smiled and look at Nayeon from head to toe then playfully touched her hair, “Nayeon-ssi…. Your skin is so white, so pretty and you have that pretty black hair.”

Nayeon looked confused as Kei continued, “I want to have it too… because Momo once said that her first love has that!”

Momo must’ve been talking about Dahyun not Nayeon. But as kei said the last word, she suddenly grabbed Nayeon’s hair harshly. “So it’s you huh?! The person Momo has been talking endlessly about?! The person she’s crazy for years?!”

I grabbed Kei’s hand. I felt so nervous and angry as she grab her hair.

“Stop that!”

She didn’t falter and continue on grabbit it, “Shiny Black hair and white milky skin! I don’t like that!!!”

She took out a scissor as she gestured on cut Nayeon’s hair! I pushed it aside, but she immediately took out a knife! what’s she gonna do?!!

 

I was on panic as I tried to grab it but she pushed me as she stab it on Nayeon’s chest…

 

 

I suddebly heard the whole world breaking apart when Nayeon fell down on her back right before my eyes.

 

I can’t even react. Kei just took my life too. Nayeon is my life.

MINA’S POV

“Omo, what am I doing?!” kei looked startled as she fall weak on her knees.  “I’m a terrible person… I’m sorry…. I’m sorry…. I didn’t mean to” She cried as she looked both of her hands trembling.

I look at Jeonyeon and she can’t even talk. She’s staring off in the space with her eyes widened. As I saw her, I felt like her world just fell apart.

Of course it will, Nayeon is her world. 

I can feel my heart beating nervously, and I have this urge to cry as I look at Nayeon Unnie.

“Unnie… “I hear Chaeyoung and Tzuyu cries.

Kei gestured another knife, attempting to stab herself too…When Momo suddenly came in as she held the knife on its blade, making her hand bleed.

“what?” Kei

Please log in to read the full chapter