CHAPTER 24: The next 70 years

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

SANA’S POV

I woke up early to make breakfast extra special as i prepared Tzuyu's favorite. It’s already Tzuyu’s birthday and we’re planning on making a surprise party for her.  Dahyun was the first to wake up as she sat in the table.

I remember the time when Dahyun and I first met. Dahyun's personality and face was actually my type. All my exes are exactly like her and i never thought i;ll end up falling for the compelete opposite type, Tzuyu. 

I guess love is really something mysterious.

"Sana-chan, what are you planning today?" Dahyun asked.

"Good morning." Momo came out of the door yawning as she sat in the table set too.

"You're breath smells." Dahyun said as she put her finger on her nose. Momo laughed and hit her head. I feel so happy looking at therm, even if they still aren't going out or confessing with each other. After all, they came a long way. A lot of things and problems already happened.

I'm still wishing for the day they'd finally come in terms with their feelings.

"I'm baking again" i said as i smiled imagining what my cake will look ike.

"NO!" Chaeyoung joined the table as she exclaimed, "Don't ever do that."

"it's fina chaeyoungie, let her do what she wants. It shows her love." Mina said as she sat with Chaeyoung. The newly confirmed couple is so cute.

I'm so happy for Minari after pining for Chaeyoung all this years.

"let's prepare a surprise party for her!" Nayeon said as she also walk in to the dining room.

"Yeah, and let's watch movies after that." Jeongyeon came in from the front door. She is sweaty, she looks like she just came from jogging.

"Good morning!" We turned quiet as Tzuyu joined the table. We returned to eating normally and fixed ourselves up.

Today, we have a live performance, so it will be hassle to prepare for a big surprise, so when we got home, I just cooked and prepare for a good movie for the members. Tzuyu and I love watching movies anyways.

On the backstage, I suddenly saw someone giving a gift to Tzuyu and she lightened up and smiled.

 I’m such a stupid girlfriend. I didn’t even have the time to give her a gift, All I ever have is another 5 layered-cake. The performance was finished and we finally got home, I covered Tzuyu’s eyes and we went in to let her see the surprise.               

TZUYU’S POV

I felt so surprise when there was a party on the dorm. I can feel the smile on my face as I look at all the effort they all put.

It was then I saw another 5-layered cake. I laugh, it was surely Sana’s baking again.

“Happy birthday Yoda!” Chaeyoungie hugs me.

They all greeted me one by one, saying that I am their beloved maknae. I felt so overwhelmed since back then, girls have always hated me, but now I have 8 girls loving me on their behalf.

I saw how hard they tried to prepare this surprise party since out schedule is very tight. We ate, talk and sat down in the living room for a good movie.

“What do you want to watch? Anyone guys?” Jeongyeon asked as she sat towards the television set, “Horror?”

“NO!” Mina and Nayeon yelled in chorus.

“uh-huh yeah, I guess we should watch that.” Jeongyeon smirked. I don’t know if this person’s a sadist.

“I’m not gonna watch that.” Mina said as she clung to chaeyoung. I can see the grin on Chaeyoungie’s face enjoying Mina’s skinship with her.

On the other hand, this couple is not the slightest sweet. Nayeon is glaring with Jeongyeon and she glared back.

Nayeon shook her head while looking at jeongyeon signing that she doesn’t want that. Jeongyeon unfortunately find that adorable and nods her head saying that we’ll watch that.

“No jeongie.” Nayeon said as a pout formed on her lips.

“Yes Nayeon-ah” Jeongyeon grins.

Nayeon aggressively shook her head saying, “I don’t want to.”

“ya, nayeon! You’re the eldest!” Jeongyeon said, teasing her.

“I said don’t want to!” Nayeon sulks.

“come on! We’re 9 here, it wouldn’t be so scary.” Jeongyeon came towards her and caressed her cheeks. Really, The way Jeongyeon looks are nayeon-unnie is so obvious. You can see how much she adores her, love shows in her eyes.

Sometimes, I’m so envious of them for showing their emotions in their eyes. I’m not good at expressing myself and sometimes I wonder if Sana can see my love for her?

“It’s my birthday unnie! Let’s watch it!” I said as I try to pursue her.

“says the birthday girl!” Jeongyeon said as she looks again at her beloved nayeon.

They both stare at each other for a second until Nayeon finally said, “fine.”

During the movie, Dahyun was the one who screamed the loudest. Mina is scared but she's biting her lips and trembling hard. I found Momo's rection funny too because she's covering her face.  But my sana is the cutest as she hugs me everytime the demon ghost comes in. After we watch the movie, we cleaned up and they finally slept. Before I can finally tuck myself in, Sana grabbed my hands and asked me if I wanted to go in the nearby park with her.

I sat by the swing as she on the other. I smiled at her as she smiled back,

“saeng-il chukka hamnida,” she starting singing the birthday song cutely while gesturing her head left to right, “saeng-il chukka hamnida~ saeng-il chukka, saeng-il chukka~”

I died at her smile, “saeng-il chukka hamnida!”

“omo!” I gasped when she fell from the swing. But just like always, she laughed it off and she rode the swing again. I can’t help to stand up and hug my girlfriend. She’s the cutest squirrel on the universe.

“Happy birthday Tzuyu-ah

Please log in to read the full chapter