CHAPTER 1: Her “I love you”

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

All of the members are in the dorm, specifically in the living room, as we wait for our favorite TV Drama. 

“I’m excited for tonight’s episode! There will be a kissing scene!!” We love watching romance and getting butterflies in our stomach, all because we are all single. But Chaeyoung is a different case, She likes the idea of “Love” and “Kissing” too much.

Tzuyu is also a different case, she doesn’t like drama and movies like us, but I guess something happened and she is now watching with us lately. She’s now sitting beside Sana.

“Hey, Nayeon. You want a banana?” I hear Jeongyeon call me. Jeongyeon is my closest friend here in our group.

“I do!!! Thanks Jwongieee!” I said as I hugged her. She’s so thoughtful.

She pats my head, and as I look at her she smiled. Though the smile is veeeeery suspicious. I still ate the banana though.

“Hey, Bunny.” I hear her call me.

“What?”

*click*

“Jeongyeon!!!!!!!!” I flared as the camera flashed on me.

She’s always like this, she always takes pictures of me.  It’s always candid and stolen! And this time it’s a video!

“Jeongyeon! Delete that!” I sais as I tried to grab the camera.  “or else I’ll smack you!”

“Try me.” She grins.  That annoying mischievous smile is showing again.

“I’ll kill you!”

“Here comes the killer bunny!!!” she laughs as she continued to video me.

“Stop that! “ I grab her but she shield the camera with her arm.  Oh my god, how can I be so physically weak.  We wrestle for like a whole 10 minutes. I didn’t even get to grab the damn camera.

“aww, Nayeonnie eating a banana! You now look exactly like a rabbit!” She teases.

“Yoo Jeongyeon!” I stopped grabbing her and pouted. I turned my back.

“Uhh-ohh, someone’s mad hyung.” Chaeyoung giggled at his hyung which is Jeongyeon. There are the so called ‘No-jam brothers.’

Jeongyeon turned off the video camera and she grabbed my shoulders, “Bunny, are you angry?”

I glared at her. I’m not angry, I’m jus

Please log in to read the full chapter