CHAPTER 2: Joengyon's joekbal

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

Jeongie is so thoughtful! I love her so muuuch! I can’t wait for the cake. I tried to concentrate on the drama when suddenly my hands touched jeongyeon’s phone. Oh, she left it.

I tried to open it, I saw her lock screen. It’s her picture. She’s so cool in the photo. The first time I saw Jeongyeon my heart really did skip a beat. She’s beautiful and handsome at the same time. She’s truly the girl crush of the group. At first I was too shy to approach her, I didn’t try. But as some time went by, we became the closest. I honestly couldn’t live without her now.

Jeongyeon left her phone, and I can’t help but try to look at it.  What the F is her password? I’ve been guessing for a while now.

“Hey guuuys! Do you know what is jeongyeon’s password?” I asked. They all exchanged meaningful glances.

“what?” I asked.

“What is your password Momo?” jihyo suddenly asked momo.

“JOEKBAL!!!!”  Momoraised her hands excitedly and grins as her eyes disappeared.

“so you always set the thing you love most as password, what do you think is jeongyeon’s?”

“uhmm? I don’t know?”

“what or WHO do you think is Jeonyeon’s jeokbal?” Dahyun suddenly joins in. I just raised my eyebrow showing that I don’t know anything on what they are trying to tell me.

All the member sigh, “Oh my God, this is going to be tough.” Jihyo said.

“Leave it, you won’t ever guess it anyway.” Chaeyoung said.

I let go of her phone. But what the hell?! Why am I the only one who doesn’t know?

JEONGYEON’S POV

I panicked when I saw nayeon holding my phone, but I didn’t let it show.

"Who or what is your joekbal?" nayeon suddenly asked. WHAT? i furrowed my eyebrows showing that i can't understand i thing she says.

"Maybe you're hungry now nayeon. let's eat the cake." i said as i slowly go to the kitchen.

“I mean---- Hey joe

Please log in to read the full chapter