CHAPTER 13: The walking Doll

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

SANA’S POV

“Tzuyu-ah…”  I called her name as I chase off her. She didn’t falter and continued walking.

My heart is racing and I’m out of breath and I grabbed her back as I turn her around, “Tzuyu.”

As much as I expected, she didn’t have any expression on her. Her face was blank and emotionless like a beautiful porcelain doll.

“Tzuyu” I called her name again but I’m out of words, I don’t know what to say and what to explain but I’m getting the feeling that I’m loosing her right now.

“what Sana-chan?” Tzuyu asked, as if it’s nothing. 

My heart felt like getting crushed, I wanted her to get jealous. Because sometimes, I doubt her love. What did she ever love about me? Sometimes, I would even deliberately cling to other members to make her jealous. My chest felt heavier by the minute.  

“are you mad?”

“No…” She answered me without any hesitation. She’s not mad, she’s hurt. My tzuyu is hurt by lie earlier. She knows I was lying.

“It was Momo, Momo was the one I’ve come to like before you but--- ” i was just gasping for the next words when she cut me off.

Tzuyu nodded as I heard her voice waver, “I knew.”

She turned my back on me. I can’t help but put my arms around her tiny waist and hug her. My chin on the top of her shoulders and entwining our fingers.

“Tzuyu-ah… I’m sorry..” I said, “Don’t cry.”

Then finally the tears she’s been holding back finally fell down, and that was all it took to break my heart into tiny pieces. I wanted her to be jealous.. but.. I don’t want to hurt her. I don’t want to make her cry.

 “I knew Sana-chan. Because I’ve been looking at you…  all this time.”  Her tears fell down to her cheeks as she faced me.

“Momo and I, we were young back then. We didn’t know anything about love. We did everything a lover did but.. it was nothing but a fling. I didn’t know love.”  I continued, “well, I didn’t know love.. until I found you.”

Tzuyu’s tears fell down more, falling uncontrollably.  I hugged her and took her in my arms, Her crying slowly turned into soft sobbing.

“I’ve liked Momo and a lot more people back then. A lot of boys and girls. but it was you now.” I said as I turned her face on me. I touched her cheeks and found her lips ever so rosy, and her eyes that took out the lights in skies.

Without even thinking, My lips had touched hers. I put my hands around her tiny waist.

Slowly caressing her cheeks and entwining my other hand in hers. It was the kiss that feels so gentle, and so right.  It was  a kiss that melts everything and turns the universe upside down.

I felt like I’m about to burst out by these uncontrollable desire and happiness I’m feeling right now as our lips and breath becoming one.

I hugged her tighter,closer until I felt the beating of Tzuyu’a heart. Our hearts rhythm beating in sync as we touch each other’s soul.

My heart is beating so rapidly  like a big clock ticking and turning. Never in my en

Please log in to read the full chapter