CHAPTER 19: Love Hidden

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

DAHYUN'S POV

I am sitting outside the dorm with a little blanket wrapped around me. The weather’s cold but I’m still staying here.

It was dark and a little scary so I tried standing up, singing “Like a fool” out loud.

I’m almost at the end of the song when I suddenly heard sounds of steps and familiar voiced, only to realize it was Tzuyu and Sana.

“Sana-chan, Thank you so much!” I heard Tzuyu gushed. Oh my God, here’s the most irritating yet sweetest couple of Twice.

Sana smile and held her hand, preparing to kiss the taller girl.

AIGOO! I DON'T NEED TO SEE THIS!

“Ahh! Sana-chan! Are you alright?!” Tzuyu shrieked when Sana suddenly stumbled in the ground.

Sana laughed and whined, “Otokke, I’m so clumsy. I’m such an embarrassing girlfriend. Even earlier, it was supposed to be a surpise but I ruined it. The roses still have thorns and my gift fell down to the ground and got broken.”

Tzuyu laughed at Sana who looks a little down and caressed her face,

 

"Silly sana-chan. Haven't i told you? i love all of those about you."

As Sana smiled at her, Tzuyu came forward her and kissed her lightly. 

"That's the nicest gift." Sana said as she smiled.

They both stood up, held hands and  walked only to realize I saw all that.

Tzuyu turned completely red while Sana scolded me, “Dahyun-ah! What are you eavesdropping for?!”

I rolled my eyes, “… I didn’t even want to see all that. I was in here all before you.”

“Alright, we’ll go in. how about you?” Sana asked as she  walk a fe steps forward, hodling her girlfriend’s hands.

“…I’ll stay here.” I said as I wrapped the blanket more around me. I felt the gust of the wind.

Sana look at me with a serious face for a while said okey.

I stayed there for 30 more minutes when Nayeon and Jeongyeon arrived only to see Jeongyeon carrying Nayeon on her back.

Nayeon is already asleep, and she’s cute as a little bunny. No wonder, Jeongyeon is so smitten.

“Omo, are you kidnapping Nayeon already?” I asked Jeongyeon and she turned bright red in an instant she laughed and said, “Shh! My nayeon is sleeping.”

 

“Ya, you’re not going in?” Jeongyeon asked “it’s 1:00 already…”

I shook my head. “No, Here’s fine.”

They went up, and I stayed there for another 30 minutes again. I heard the door opening only to see, Jihyo.

“Dadu, you shouldn’t stay in here again. You always do that.” Jihyo said as she gave me a cup of coffee.

I smiled, “Thank you unnie!”

“why are waiting for her? You know she always come back late… and always with a new lover. She’ll always be fine.”

“No, I’m not waiting for Momo or anything!” I felt my voice raised and pitchy. Lies.

“Dadu, don’t lie, I can see you waiting for her all this time. Always.”

I felt my chest feeling heavy as i remember what happened between us, “No, I hate her….I hate her.”

I felt my heart getting pricked when I  said those lies. I am drowning with thos dishonest words i'm saying.

 

I don’t hate her. 

 

Infact when they said that love and hate are only a thread away, I never believed.

Because I didn’t hate her, nervertheless.

 

 

I just......

 

hate myself for loving her.

 

 

“So you still hate me, huh?”

I feel stiffen when I saw that person, It was Momo.

I felt my heart stop as i saw her pained expression. I couldn’t say anything and she just walked passed me and inside the dorm.

 

I was left there, as the wind gust passes me, I felt my heart getting colder and tears falling.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter