CHAPTER 6: When love and hate collides

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

JEONGYEON’s POV

When afternoon came, We were all called for fan meeting. I sat beside Nayeon and there was never a single quiet moment. She was so hyper, like always. but i still find it so endearing.

“Jungyeon unnie! I really love you! Please sign this for me!” A fan girl gave me little photoalbum, consisting of mostly me.

after that, another fan came and she gave me a silver ring.

“Jungyoen-unnie, please marry me!” she said as she turns red. Oh my god, what should I do here?

I looked at Nayeon which is beside me and she is shocked as well.

“Omo, Jeongyeon! You’re being proposed!” I heard sana giggle.

I don’t know what to do when Momo ,on my left side, suddenly puts her head in my shoulder. “sorry, but jeongyeon already got me.”

“oh! I’m so sorry unnie! I still love you!” the fan laughed and gave me a notebook to sign.

*sigh* I still don’t know what to do when a fan confesses like that. i looked at Nayeon she looked pissed, why?

“Psst! Fan! It’s not momo, It’s Nayeon!” my face turned red when Dahyun suddenly yells to the fan that was about to walk away.

Nayeon laughed and said, "Yeah it's 2yeon forever!"

It’s fun to do fan meetings and getting to know all of these people who supports me, plus there wasn’t a dull moment when I’m sitting next to Nayeon. And maybe, sometimes, just being with her without even doing anything was already enough.

I didn’t realize I was already playing with her hair. She’s in low pigtails.

“ya! Jeongyeon! I look silly! What are you doing to my hair!” she said as she playfully glares.

“It suits you.” I grinned as I continue on doing so. It’s fun teasing her.

“ya! Yoo jeongyeon! You want to be dead?!” she said.

“AH!! Ya! Stop that!” I said as she blows bubbles into my face, I’m pretending to be irritated but I can’t help but laugh.

“okey, I’ll stop, but let’s play with your hair!” a sudden idea hits me.

I rolled my eyes,” Stop that bunny.”

But no one can stop her once she got the idea, She tied my hair.

“it’s so cute!” she laugh and played with it all the way to the fan meeting. All of the memebers also laughed. It was so awkward that I want to take it off but seeing her smile was enough.

 (A/N: as shown in the coverphoto of this chapter)

JIHYO’s POV

The fan meeting was over and we’re already getting ready to go home, I bump into Momo. She was holding something and it fell into the grown. It’s a medium size paper bag. She panicked and grab the paper bag.

“moguri, What’s that?” I asked her as I pointed the bag that is now behind her,

“nothing.” She said. Really? After being nervous, you say it’s nothing.

We sat down the bench and I grab two canned softdrinks  from the vending machine nearby. I was about to interrogate her again, when I suddenly remembered her being

Please log in to read the full chapter