CHAPTER 3: Sweet Jealousy

The Contract
Please log in to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

……….

 

*Still dreaming*

 

……

 

Then suddenly, my consciousness awakens when I heard a sudden sound. A amiliar grin faced me when I opened my eyes. It took me 10 seconds to realize who is it.  and t’s Jeongyeon!!!!!

“Jeongyeon!!! WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.” 

She tiptoed to the door and quickly runs fast. I  got out of my bed and ran after her. I knew instantly it’s another video of me snoring.

I ran after her and she immediately hide behind jihyo. My body felt heavy as tried to catch up, am i getting fat?

 “Ahhh! Help me!!! Wild bunny chasing after me!”

“Oh my god, joengyon!” I yelled. This mischievous little cat has gone really too far for my morning alarm.

“HEY!! YOU TOO!” jihyo exclaimed, “It’s still so early in the morning and you’re already bickering!”

“Joengyeon! Delete that!!” I exclaimed as I jumped up and down.

She just grins. That’s cute but kinda annoying. I want to pinch her so hard!

“Aniiyoooo!” she made that awkward aegyo. 

"yaaa!! Jeongie!"

“ahem. Joengyon, what have you done to Nayeon now? I thought I saw you earlier---- “ Then joengyeon suddenly covered .

“What Jihyo?! You want me to kill you.” Jeongyeon said.

Huh? What are they talking about?

 

JOENGYEON’s POV

I can’t believe not a thing now escapes Jihyo’s eyes. They were big for some reason hahaha, Good thing she’s pretty. Though not as pretty as nayeon earlier.

No. she was not pretty. ’s open and she’s snoring. 

God, who am i kidding, I still find that face awfully cute.

“Now sit down, breakfast done.” Sana said. Sana is such a nice cook.

We all sat down and ate breakfast which Mina and Sana had prepared.

“here chaeyoung.” Sana hand over her breakfast.

“Thank you sana wifeyyyy. Such a good wife to me!” chaeyoung said as she hugs Sana so sweetly.

I elbowed chaeyoung as soon as I felt Mina stiffen up. Chaeyoung gave me that “what the stare”

And I whisphered, “Do you want to be dead?!”

But this doengseng of mine continued being oblivious of Mina’s feelings. If mi

Please log in to read the full chapter