Confession

Sweet Candies

 

"I love you, yeol.”

I felt dizzy after he said that words. I couldn't think properly, was I heard it right? The butterflies inside my stomach, my heart beat faster, and I think my blood rush fastly to my cheek. I blushed and stared at him. I didn't respond to any of his words. He looked confused and moved his face toward mine.

Why you didn't say anything?” Again, I shut my mouth but looked at those beautiful eyes of him. “Still don't talk?” For god sake I have lots of words to say but I just can't say it at this moment. “Let see if what I do next will make you talk or not..” He said... wait? What is he going to do?

He close the distance of our face until our nose slightly touching. He stopped for a while and looked to my eyes, he waited for my respond, but yeah I was sick and couldn't think of what to do. Due to my statue mode, he took the advantage and close the gap. He landed his mouth of mine and kissed me. I reflectively closed my eyes and melted in to the kiss. He kissed me slowly trying to enjoy the moment. I silently enjoyed it too and didn't want to protest a bit. He put his hand to my face and touched my cheek. The gesture making me more melting to the kiss. But not long after that he broke away with his hand still on my cheek.

So, I take that as a yes?” Asked him. I blushed again with a slow nod. He smiled satisfyingly and hugged me. “I love you yeol. I'll promise I won't hurt you anymore.” I hugged him back and whispered.

Welcome back... Myungie.” I smiled to myself.


_

So, Sungyeol, I already gave all of your medicine to your brother. Make sure to drink all of the medicine.” Soohyun Hyung said to me as I was going to leave the infirmary. “Oh and you have to drink the pink one until it's empty.” He reminded me. I nodded.

Thank you Soohyun hyung. I'm sorry if I was a troublesome for you.” I said to him and bowed while holding to my crutches.

Of course no, you're my patient and I need to treat you so you'll be better. Don't worry Sungyeol, all of your friends probably won't mind it to take care of you. You have good friends.” He said and smiled to me.

Thank you Soohyun hyung. I'm glad, that my friends really care about me.” I said.

Suddenly I felt a heavy step from outside the infirmary. Then the door opened widely. “Sungyeol!!! Oh thank god you already wake up! I'm sorry that I couldn't see you. I was busy.” Hoya said. Then Dongwoo came also after Hoya.

Hobaby, could you stop running? I'm tired of following you around.” He said to the his boyfriend. But the he realized he was in infirmary. “Omo?! Sungyeol you already wake up! This is cool! I was really terrified when I heard you're sleeping and not waking up for a long time.” He paused and said to me jokingly. “Did a true love kiss make you wake up??? Was it from Myungsoo???”

Dongwoo?!” Hoya protested. The others were laughing hardly. But still I answered him.

Sadly no. But as I woke up, he was beside me and..... I got my...”

true love kiss.” Myungsoo continued and smiled happily. He pulled me into his embrace.

Hoya and Sungjong squealed. “I really envy them!!!” Said Sungjong.

Dongwoo let's make our own fairy tail story!” Hoya said to Dongwoo jokingly. But for Dongwoo it was the greatest idea ever.

You're genius Hoya!!! how about Beauty and the Beast?” asked Dongwoo.

Are you trying to mock me? Are you saying that I'm the beast?!!”

I laughed at them and keep leaning to Myungsoo who was laughing too. I love my life now. Everything seem perfect. Me and Myungsoo, Hoya and Dongwoo, Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun, we're all happy, except Sungjong who happens to be single. Maybe I should get him someone.

Alright, everyone. I think that's enough for today. Sungyeol needs to go home now.” Sunggyu hyung announced.

Let's go home now, Yeol.” Said Myungsoo to me. I nodded and started walking using my crutches. I really need to get used to this crutches.


 

We walked to the school's park and went to my brother's car. There were lots of people bustling around the festival. But then I noticed a guy that waved his hand and calling me.

Sungyeol!” He said to me. I know him and waved back to him. Myungsoo who was still holding me tense up and I could sense a little jealousy from him. “It's L.Joe, Myung. He's a good friend.”

No, I don't like him. He likes you, stay away from him.” Myungsoo said rather coldly.

What are you saying Myungsoo? He's a friend of mine.” I said and he still sulked. “Myungie, don't worry. I only see you ok.” I said and at least he smiled a bit.

Sungyeol? What happened with your feet?” He said as he looked to the crutches I'm using and the bandage on my feet.

It got swollen pretty hard. But don't worry I'm fine.” I answered him. L.Joe was trying to touch me but Myungsoo blocked it. He put his hand back and looked at me.

So, I guess... this must be your new boyfriend, right?” He asked me. I looked to Myungsoo with a sad look. I feel bad toward him somehow.

Uh, yes, L.Joe. Let me introduce him, he's--”

No, I don't need to know him yeol.” L.Joe said, Myungsoo was holding his emotion I could tell by his expression and as he clenched his fist. “As long as you're happy, I'm happy.” He said.

Sungyeol, let's go home.” Sunggyu shouted from the car, I looked back to the car and the others were already waiting.

L.Joe, sorry I need to go back now. Talk to you later ok.” I said and brought Myungsoo to the car quickly.

As we walked he still made an eye contact with L.Joe. I pinched him, “Stop looking at him, Myung. It's already over ok.”

Alright! alright!” He said to me.


 

_

L.Joe sat down on a bench by himself and let out a deep sigh. Suddenly, someone sat beside him. He peeked for a bit and looked at the guy.

You are, Sungyeol's friend, aren't you?” L.Joe asked.

Yeah, I am. I'm Sungjong.” Sungjong answered. “I saw you three a while ago. It was actually not a happy scene to see. I know how you feel.”

Thanks. But yeah, maybe he's not meant for me.”

You know... sometimes, what best for you is not the one that in front of you. Maybe you need to explore more to find it. What fun, if there's no challenge in your life?” Sungjong said giving him an advise.

Maybe, you're right, Sungjong.” L.Joe said and lifted up his head. “Thanks for your words. It's truly helping me.”

Glad to be helpful.” Sungjong said back.

Byunghun!” A red hair guy shouted from a far.

Oh, that's Chunji a close friend of mine. He might be looking for me.”

Sure, go back to your friend, he looks really worried.” Sunjong said. “Oh! L.Joe, remember, it's not always in front of you, but maybe around you. Ok?” L.Joe smiled and nodded. Sungjong looked at L.Joe who then apologized to Chunji as L.Joe mentioned the name. “Huh... as much as I want to hit on someone, I ended up giving advise and helps them out.” Sungjong sighed.


 

_

I arrived at home and went out from the car. Myungsoo really can't let go of me as he keeps holding me. Sunggyu and Woohyun came first inside the house. It seems my parents weren't home. It was so quite.

Mom and dad seem haven't back home.” Sunggyu hyung said to me.

I think so, hyung.” I replied. “Myungsoo, go take a sit.” I said to him and walked to the kitchen. I sensed someone was following me so I looked back and there Myungsoo behind me. “Myungsoo, stop following me. I'm not a kid and I'm fine.”

Last time, I witnessed you saying you're fine but then you're unconscious for hours.” Myungsoo said. Well, he was right.

Y-yeah, but I'm in my house. How could I'm not fine?” In the end we had a small argument in the kitchen.


 

Gyu, why don't you stop the new couple. I bet they're quarreling about unimportant thing.” Woohyun said to Sunggyu.

I don't want to. Let them be, it's their first start. Let them make a rule between them and we're just sit here and watch them.” Sunggyu said to Woohyun.

If you say so.” Woohyun sat down beside Sunggyu and wrapped him with his arm. “Gyu, actually, I'm a bit nervous now.”

Why Woo?”

Well as we're dating now, I'm kinda nervous as I'm gonna meeting your parents.” Woohyun paused a bit then continued. “It's not like I asked you to introduce me to your parents. It's up to you. I know that our relationship is--”

Woo, stop talking.” Sunggyu shushed me. “I don't care what people might said about us. But as long as we're happy, why not? I don't want to hear you worrying about us again ok?” Sunggyu said to Woohyun. “And about my parents, don't worry about it. We'll find a good moment to tell them, so they could understand.”

Ok Gyu, I trust you.” Woohyun said and kissed Sunggyu on the cheek. “I love you.”

I love you more.” Sunggyu answered.

Nope, I love you more.” Woohyun said clearly doesn't want to lose.

Sure, you love me more, you always come to my hospital and meet me at the first place.” Said Sunggyu recalling the memories. “Oh! Not to forget you always bring your candies. Do you still eat it until now?”

Woohyun laughed. “No, I don't, you said it to me remember? I don't have to rely on my candies anymore because I always have you beside me.” Sunggyu smiled proudly.

Good job, Woo.” Sunggyu gave a thumb to Woohyun and raised his head to kiss the younger boy on the lips.


 

Me and Myungsoo came to the living room after a small quarrel and brought some drinks. Until we saw Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun kissing on the couch. I put the drink on the table but they seem didn't recognize me and Myungsoo. So I let out a fake cough.

Ehem~ Ehem~” Myungsoo did it too without I expected.

They broke the kiss and looked at us. “Oh hey guys, I thought you haven't finished your quarreling.” Said Woohyun.

Apparently we haven't finished it, since Myungsoo here doesn't believe me that I'm fine.” I said in front of them.

No, you're not Sungyeol. Now sit down first, you shouldn't move around too much.” Myungsoo said and forcing Sungyeol to sit.

See?! Myungsoo is being forceful to me!!!” I complained.

That's how he shows you that he loves you, Sungyeol.” Woohyun said and Sunggyu just laughed.

Being forceful? Yeah right...” Sungyeol getting annoyed. Myungsoo couldn't say anything, so he just sighed and sat down beside Sungyeol.


 

The four of them sat down on the living round and decided to watch tv together, but in the end they were watching a dvd. An adventure genre type of movie. The movie was exciting as the four of them were so into the movie. Woohyun were protesting about how stupid the side character for not helping the main character while Myungsoo just stayed silent and focused on the movie. The ending was quite dissapointing as the mystery of the story did not deliver nicely in the end.

What the heck? The ending was .” Woohyun exclaimed.

I agree.” Sunggyu said while clinging on to Woohyun.

It was a great movie. I love it.” Myungsoo said with his own opinion. The WooGyu couple was surprised as Myungsoo found it as a great movie. “Yeol, what do you think?” He was about to ask Sungyeol but he already fell asleep.

Oh... so he was sleeping.” Sunggyu said.

Let me carried him to his room.” Myungsoo said. Sunggyu hyung just nodded and Myungsoo immediately brought Sungyeol to his room.

 


______________________________________________

 

It's an update. Thank you very much for the loveable comment :D I'm happy to see you guys giving me such a

supportive comment. I'll try to reply them ok! Enjoy the new chapter guys xixi