Let's Get Over it

Sweet Candies

 

The most of the time at school I just stared at the board in front of the class. I don't feel like studying at all, should I just skip class? Man, the idea of skipping class sounds like nothing-to-be-afraid-of on me now. It must be Myungsoo that influence me. I just scribbled down anything that popped in my head.

Hyung!” Sungjong called me. I just ignored and him and keep drawing things. “Yah! Hyung!” he called me agian. I put my pencil and facing him now.

What, Jong?” I asked him.

You seem not in the mood, don't you?” He asked.

Yeah, you can say that.” I answered him and backed with my drawing.

What is it hyung? You rarely talk with me these past few days, come on I miss your stories and stuffs.” He whined to me asking for my stories.

Later Jong, on recess time ok.” I said to him.

Ok! Recess time, deal.” He said and smiled widely.

 

_

It's been a long time since I went to school. I only skipped class like a day or maybe two days, I forgot but it seems like forever to me. I just miss my friends so much.

Oh my god! Dino, look whose coming!” Hoya said trying to make Dongwoo looked at a direction.

Wow! Sounds like ages, Hoya.” Dongwoo answered.

I walked toward my friend's table as I could see the couple, Hoya and Dongwoo, already talking to each other while looking at me.

Hi Hoya Dongwoo!” I greeted them happily.

Look whose here, I haven't seen this guy before, have you Dongwoo?” Hoya asked Dongwoo jokingly. I just smiled bitterly to them.

I haven't too Hoya. Who's this guy? Should we ask his name?” Dongwoo joked again.

Oh my you people... I just didn't come to school like one or two days and you already treat me like this?” I said to them.

Yah! Who said you didn't come to school for one day or two days, its barely like a week... I guess.” Hoya said then looked to Dongwoo trying to make sure.

Yeah, its like a week you didn't come to school.” Dongwoo supported his boyfriend.

Ok ok, yeah whatever guys one or two days or week whatever. I'm here right now and missing you guys like hell!” I said to them and finally took my sit.

Sorry man, we're just kidding ok. No offence.” Hoya said.

Yeah, fine with me.” I answered him. “Where's Myungsoo?”

Oh Myungsoo said he's going to come a bit late. I don't know why.” Hoya informed and I just nodded. I miss that cold guy too! I wondered how he's been doing lately with his fake boyfriend. Me and Sunggyu are already official. Soon, it's gonna be their first monthsary. Will he stick to the plan?

How Myungsoo doing? And how's their relationship with Sungyeol?”

You don't want to know.” Said Dongwoo.

Why?” I asked him immediately. I sensed something bad about this.

I thought Myungsoo gonna be fine with Sungyeol, but it seems Myungsoo still gonan stick to the plan.” He said then he continued. “Me and Hoya did ask him about it. How he's been doing with Sungyeol? We asked about the broke up things, then he answered that he gonna stick to the plan.”

Me and Dongwoo were surprised. We thought that Myungsoo already attached to Sungyeol. But what could we say? It's Myungsoo after all.” Hoya added.

Yeah, you guys are right. It's Myungsoo after all. He's just so cold.” I agreed with them. “But, you know what? I think Myungsoo is not really that cold with Sungyeol? He treated Sungyeol like his real boyfriend. Don't you guys think so?”

Oh my! Finally someone said that.” Hoya said eccitedly. “I could see that too. Myungsoo looks different when he's with Sungyeol. He looks livelier? And if you guys pay attention, he's not really the cold Myungsoo again. He rarely fight with students. He rarely do violance things. Don't you guys see it?”

Well... You're right, Hoaegi. I could see that.” Dongwoo responded.

Ya Dongwoo! Don't call me with the nickname when we're with others!” Hoya scolded Dongwoo. I just rolled my eyes and sat back.

So, I'm curious what will Myungsoo decision be?” I said to myself while the two just bickering.


_

Myungsoo, I need to talk to you.” As I woke him up in the middel of his sleep, it's already recess time though.

Oh, yeol. What is it?” He asked while yawning.

It is important.” I said to him and dragged him to the rooftop he was surprised but just followed me who was in a hurry.

Hyung! Sungyeol hyung! Where are you going, you promise--” I could hear Sungjong shouting at me. But I believe that could be wait. All I want to do is to talk about me and Myungsoo. I need to make a confrontation with him.

 

I opened the door to the roof top and released my grip on Myungsoo's hand. He looked confused at my behaviour.

Yeol, is something wrong?” He asked me nicely. I don't know why, but I just can't mad at him.

Myungsoo, I'd like to.....” I want to ask him but I'm afraid to know the truth. What if its true? What if its true, then Myungsoo will go away from me?

You'd like to what, Yeol?” He asked me while smiling to me. I really can't resist myself from his smile.

Myungie, I'd like to.......... uh hug you.” Oh my god! What did I say? Stupid. I should ask him, not asking to hug him.

What? You want to hug me? Then why should you drag me to the rooftop?” He said but then he approached me and hugged me. I accepted his hug and felt the warmness from him. He called me suddenly, “Sungyeol.”

Hmm?”

Can I kiss you? It's been a long time since we last kissed.” I blushed, but then it hit me, I was going to ask him not to be lovey dovey with him.

Myungsoo, it's not the time for that.” I said to him and stepped back a bit far from him.

Why, yeol? Do you have something more important than that?” He asked me. I should be strong now, I should.

Yes. I have something to ask you.” I said it!

What is it? Just ask me.” He answered confidently.

Myungsoo, you know that I've been loving you to the fullest for almost a month. And our monthsary is getting near. I'm so thank you with your sweetness and careness. But I just want to ask you one thing.” He looked at me in confused with his eyebrow being raised. “Do you do this relationship............ because of the bet you made with your group?”

Then there, I could see his expression change. From smiling like an angel into an evil laugh with a smirk. Has he been acting all this time?

What is your basis for that?” He asked.

I heard a conversation between Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo in a toilet month ago. They were talking about a victim, whose gonna be their target to be dated with if you got the lowest score.”

You said, it's Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo, right? Why accused me? I'm excluded in that cnversation?” He defended himself.

Nor Myungso or Dongwoo and Hoya are dating. Not one of them are dating, except Dongwoo and Hoya who recently became official. Then left you, who suddenly came to me and asking me to be your boyfriend out of the blue.” He just listened carefully and a smirk still visible on his face. “Isn't it obvious that I'm the victim of the bet that you made? Beside you got the lowest score between the others” I said to him. I was going to ask for an answer but now it seems that I answered it myself as a yes.

Yeol, how do you dare accusing me like that? What if my feelings is mutual for you?” He said while approaching me. I stepped back slowly not wanting him to get near me.

Myungsoo please, answer me. I asked you whether it's true, or not?” I said to him.

Sungyeol, stop stepping back.” He said then I stopped my step. He came to me and hold both of my wrist with his hand. He looked at my eyes deeply and somehow I could see that those eyes getting closer to myself. I closed my eyes as I'm nervous looking to those eyes. But then I could feel a soft pair of lips touching mine kissing me gently. I could feel it, the kiss was different than other kiss. This kiss is not that needy like the other times. This is the same kiss that we shared in Sunggyu hyung's apartment. I was going to move my hand to his neck, but Myungso hold my wrist tightly not wanting me to move. He kissed me deeply then he parted. The kiss looked like saying goodbye to me. My eyes were red and teary.

Sungyeol, I'm gonna tell you the truth.” He said after the kiss. What truth? Was it right? “You're right. It's just a bet. You've found out about it. So, I don't have much reason to be around you anymore now.” He released my hand and stepped back. “It's over Sungyeol. There' no more myungie or yeol between us. I hope you accept that. Goodbye Lee Sungyeol.” He said and walked passing me to the door.

I stood there for a long time trying to absorb what's the meaning of Myungsoo's words. Then I fell down on my knee, I understand now. It was a lie. What Myungsoo did to all this time was a lie. None of it was sincere. Tears rolled down to my cheek as my eyes couldn't resist it anymore. I tried to be strong but I just can't. I'm in love with Myungsoo already... Then he just throw me like this.

 

No more, Myungie and Yeol between us.

 

I'm crying hard as my mind keep repeating that words. Past memory struck me then...

 

Yah! What are you doing?” Myungsoo shouted to me as he was surprised at his action.

I don't know... slapping my face?” I said like nothing's happen.

For what?”

For being stupid... for being 2nd place... for being not smart... for being lazy... for being.......” Then tears rolled down to my chubby cheeks.

Yah! Don't cry...” he was panicked as I suddenly cry. He looked confused now, trying to find out how to calm me down. I found it cute. He get near me then trying to comfort me. He put out his handkerchief and gave it to me. “wipe your tears.” He sounded ordering than comforting.

“Hiks... What?” I manage to say a word between my cry.

“I said, wipe your tears.” then he handed me his handkerchief.

“T-thanks, Myungsoo-ssi.” I said to him.

 

It was my second time talking to him at this rooftop. He was being nice to me trying to comfort me. My tears won't stop rolling as past memories keep replaying in my head. It can't be stopped.

 

“! Sungyeol!” What now?

“W-what Myungsoo?” I asked and moved again to find a good position on his lap.

“Will you stop moving?!” He said. I nodded but then I realized something a live under me. I looked down and saw his bulge.

“Uh.. Myungsoo... I need to go... now.” I said and about to escape but then he grabbed my hands.

“You need to responsible, for this.” Then he pushed me down laying me on the floor. He was on top of me and kissing me wildly. What should I do? I'm not ready for this. Are we going to have ? Myungsoo stop please. My mind keep repeating that words but I can't say the words. I'm scared that Myungsoo would be mad. But the pleasure was unbearable. He ed my shirt and moved his mouth to my jaw, then my neck and collarbone, savouring my body. I whimpered at his action. I can't take this anymore, please stop Myungsoo. Then tears start rolling down from my eyes. He was going to go lower but he stopped.

I looked at him while sobbing a bit. He looked at me and surprised at what he did. “Sungyeol... I-I.. I'm sorry.” He looked at me with his face showing regret. He walked away to the door and left me, again, alone in the rooftop.

 

He was trying to do stuffs that I don't want to do at that time. But if he was asking me to do that now, I even ready to give him all of my body. I deeply in love now with him.

Lots of memories playing back in my mind, but I couldn't take it anymore. Crying while thinking my past memories it's tiring me, my head spinning around. And I just couldn't take it, my body felt numb and weak, then suddenly I dropped myself on the rooftop floor, I was passed out.