Let It Happen

Sweet Candies

 

Aigoo~! That was soooooooooooo tiring...” Sungjong said as he landed himself on the couch and laid there while the others just sat on the floor.

Here guys, drink first.” Sunggyu hyung said as he put the drinks on the table then sat on the dining chair. “Really, I wouldn't be finished early if you guys didn't help me.” He said thanking all of us.

No problem hyung.” I said to him. Myungsoo just nodded in agreement.

Yep and I had fun though.” Sungjong said.

Yah! Of course you had fun! You just playing with the broom, dancing to the girl groups, and doing things between you and your imagination.” I said to him.

Hyung! I did help you guys in the end right? It's just way of spending hard times.” He said wisely.

Yeah... whatever jong..... Oh! and you maknae, what are you doing on the couch laying like a boss, aren't your hyung suppose to be sit there?” I said to him. Sungjong pouted and got off from the couch. I sat on it and dragged Myungsoo along, while Sungjong sat there on the floor lonely. Sunggyu hyung just laughed at the scene then he went to the kitchen and took out a snack that Sungjong bought.

Let's eat the snack that Sungjong bought.” Sungjong stopped pouting and smiled brightly as he looked at the snacks.

that delicious manju!” He stood up happily and start telling information about the snacks. “This is called, Manju. It's one of traditional Japanese foods. And they said that the one I bought is the most popular Manju in Korea. Go on try it!” He said excitedly.

Oh so this is called Manju.” Sunggyu hyung said. “It looks delicious, isn't it? I should give it a try then. I'll eat first ok.” He took one of the foods and put it on his mouth. He chewed it and swallowed it. “Hmm! Delicious. This is good.” He said.

As soon as Sunggyu hyung said delicious, I took one of it. “Myungie, here for you,” I said and feed him the manju but he reject it and take the manju from my hand.

I just eat on my own. Go take another one for yours.” He said. I was a bit hurt by his action, but well it's Kim Myungsoo. I should have been used to him.

Oh my god, this is so delicious! No wonder there was a lot of fights around the shops.” Sungjong said.

Fight?” Sunggyu hyung asked to Sungjong.

Yep, I did fight with some of the customers, like ahjumma and noona. They were so fierce, so I just let out my inner manliness and pushed all of them a side. And~ here, you guys could eat one of the most delicious manju ever.” He said smiling proudly. Me and Sunggyu hyung's mouth was hanging as we heard it. He just fought with ahjumma and noona... Myungsoo just shook his head. That is Sungjong, no wonder.

 

We ate a lot as 2 boxes of Manju that Sungjong bought empty. Sunggyu hyung went to his room and took a nap, he said to others to take another bed on the other room if we want to sleep. Myungsoo sat on the couch while looking so serious. Sungjong went to the other room and slept there. I cleaned all the mess as there was lots of trashes on the floor. I looked again to Myungsoo who was looking so serious.

Myung, what is it? Why you look so serious? Why don't you go take a nap with Sungjong, if you're feeling tired?” I suggested him.

I'm fine, Sungyeol. I'll sleep on the couch if I'm tired.” He said. I just nodded and cleaned again.

 

I went out from the room to throw the trashes outside. I opened the door and went to where the residents throw the trash at, but then I was surprised. I met a guy that I know, wearing a comfortable casual outfit.

Sungyeol? What are you doing here?” He asked me as our eyes met.

Mr. Shin- Uh I mean, Soohyun hyung, I just helped my brother moved out to his new apartment. And why are you here?” I asked him back.

Why can't I? I'm resident in here. I live there.” He pointed to a door on the corner. I looked at it and nodded.

Whoa, so you're my big brother's neighbour. I should introduce you to him later then. But too bad, he's taking a rest a now.” I said to him.

Don't worry, I could visit him some other time.” He said. “So, you're only with your brother today?”

Nope, I'm with Sungjong and uh.... Myungsoo.” I said to him trying to warn him somehow.

Oh Myungsoo? Your boyfriend, right?”

Yes, hyung.” I answered him.

How he's doing? Still protecting you possesively?” He asked jokingly.

He's fine and he's not really that possesive hyung. He's just being protective? Is that the same with posessive?” I asked in doubt.

I don't know? Maybe.” He answered, after that it was silent. I looked at him in the eye and so did he, soon we both cracked up and laughed together.

Sungyeol.” A familiar voice called me suddenly.

 

_

I sat on the couch with my mind wandering around. It's getting heavier each day. I sighed heavily as I backed to reality. I searched for Sungyeol as he was cleaning the room. But I didn't found him anywhere, then it hit me that he was going out to throw the trash. But still, what take him so long? I went to the kitchen to drink some water to clear my mind. I looked at my watch again, Sungyeol still not coming back. I was getting worried, so I decided to went out side and search for him.

I opened the door and went to look after him. I looked to the right and to the left but there's no sign of him. I walked following my sense but then I heard a laughter. It sounds like Sungyeol, I followed the voice and found him... with the motorbike guy last time. What is he doing here?

Sungyeol.” I called him trying to look calm and not making any commotion.

Uh... Myungsoo.” He called me back looking a bit scared. He looked back and forth from me to that guy, “Sorry Soohyun hyung. He looks mad now. I should get going. Nice meeting you, today.” I could see he said goodbye and bowed. Soon, he left the guy and walked to me.

What take you so long?” I asked him immediately.

I.. uh... I met Soohyun hyung. The one... that I met at Dongwoo's match.” He answered me.

I recognize his face. Let's go, I don't want to see him.” I said as I make a face to the guy who Sungyeol called Soohyun hyung. He still stood there watching us. So, I dragged Sungyeol away back to the room.

 

Myungsoo, why you have to be so cold like that? He helped me last time, don't you remember?” He asked me.

Oh and don't you remember? Because of him I even hurted you.” Suddenly I felt like my emotion going to explode soon. But I tried hard not to let it out. Sungyeol just stayed speechless as he knew what I mean. The atmosphere getting weird and awkward.

I don't understand now, why I cared about Sungyeol so much? He's not even my real boyfriend? I could let him talk any other guy he likes. Why do I even feel like he's no good to share with others? This is confusing me. I slight got a headache suddenly, as I sat on the couch and massaged my forehead.

I'm sorry... Myung. I do understand what you mean.” He said suddenly. I looked up to him. He was making a sad face which was unresistable. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my jacket and my stuffs and walked away.

I need some time.” I said to him but then he stopped me by grabbing my hand.

Myungie, please...” He begged still looking so sad. I can't... I really can't resist. What should I do as I stared to this precious expression him. I identified his face once again, then I threw my jacket and stuffs on the floor and grabbed his face for a wild kiss.

Mpphh~ Myung...” Sungyeol was surprised by the sudden attack. But I just ignored and kissed him wildly. I cupped his face and savouring his beauty lips. I moved my hands down to his waist, hugging him to make the gap closer. He started to respond by moving his hand to my neck. My lips were still in touch with his while I was leading him to the couch. I parted and pushed him to the couch. “Aghh..” Sungyeol let out a little winced, I didn't care about that. I just want Sungyeol now.

As I'm on top of him, I started attacking him again while Sungyeol just let his lips being abused by me. I will never get enough of this lips. Until Sungyeol pushed me slowly.

Myung...” He said calling my name. “Will you run away again this time?” I was surprised at his sudden question. I did once ran away, cause I know it wasn't right at that time.

I.....” I stopped and looked at him underneath me. “I won't, Yeol.” I answered him, calling him with his nickname. It feels good, somehow. I continued kissing him, this time I controlled my emotion as the kiss went out as a sweet one.

He parted first as he was lacking of breath. I respect him and do as what he want. I layed next to him and he hugged me. I hugged him back and cuddled him. He looked happy and soon his eyes closed, I sensed the sleepiness in me so soon I slept with my hand hugging him tightly.