Not this Time

Sweet Candies

 

After the unpredicted event that was hit Woohyun, Sungyeol, and me, everything seem so unstable. Woohyun has a regret look in his eyes. I just sat on the couch and hoping for Sungyeol to come back. Woohyun was standing near the window, gazing the sky. It must be a really big problem that could make Sungyeol so angry.

Woohyun... Can you please stop doing that?”

He was startled at the sudden break of silence and backed to his sense. “Uh? W-what? Doing what?”

I don't know what do you call that, blank stare?” I just showed a confused look. “Well, just sit here first Woohyun.” I said to him. He obeyed me and sat next to me. “Please tell me what's going on between you and my brother. I'm dying to know it. Besides, maybe I could help you.”

Hyung... I'm not ready to tell you. You might end up hating me. I don't want to lose you. I love you so much.” Woohyun said sadly. I could see from his eyes that he was really worried.

I love you too Woohyun. That's why I'm ready to accept everything about you.” Woohyun looked at me in the eye with his eyes that looked so sad. Then he suddenly hugged me tightly.

I'm sorry hyung! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!” He said to me repeatedly. I could feel a droplet of tears on my shirt. I pushed him slowly.

Why? Why are you saying sorry?” I asked him as I could see his eyes were teary.

I've been a jerk hyung.” He paused for a moment. “Do you happen to know Myungsoo?” He asked me. Myungsoo? It's Sungyeol's boyfriend right?

Yeah, It's Sungyeol's boyfriend right?” Then Woohyun was silent for seconds.

Myungsoo and I are friends. I made a bet with other 2 friends including Myungsoo. The one who got the lowest score in our exam test, have to...........” Woohyun paused again.

Date... Sungyeol?” I continued his words. But I was hoping what I said was wrong, but Woohyun was nodding to my guess. I gasped in surprised.

Hyung... Please don't hate me. I was wrong. I know I was wrong.” Woohyun said and hold my hands. “Please?”

Woohyun... That was out of the line for a joke.” I said as I let go of his hands from holding my hand and maked a space between my sit and him, I thought it wouldn't be this worst. “You know I really couldn't believe of what you did.” I showed my dissapointment to him.

Hyung, please I know it was wrong for me to do it. I just want to find excitement with my friends...” I widened my eyes as I heard him said 'excitement'.

Do you think that's the way to find excitement? Now, I kinda wonder if dating an adult like me is another excitement for you?” I said sarcastically.

Sunggyu, please don't be like this........” He begged to me.

Sorry, Woohyun... I need time.” I said and left him. I walked to my room and locked the door.

I stood up in front of my room's door and leaned on it. Gosh, it's been only like days since we're in relationship but you already maked me dissapointed. Woohyun, you're just a teenage boy with your playful mind and I'm an adult already. How could we match each other's mind?

 

_

Sorry, Woohyun... I need time.”

I was shocked as Sunggyu let go of my hand from his. He backed out and left me to his room. I sat on the couch and lost my life at the moment. Until when my life will become this hard? Everything is not going well.

My parents... They're not coming back and even not calling me. They've been gone more than a week. Now, Sunggyu, the one that I love the most hating me for a stupid joke I made. What should I do now? There's no reason for me to live.

I walked to the Sunggyu's door and knocked it. But Sunggyu didn't give any respond. I knocked again, still no respond. So, I just sat down and leaned on the door.

Sunggyu, I'm really sorry. I know that my apology won't be enough. I'm a jerk for not knowing a limitation of a joke and for not thinking about other people's feeling. You could hate me, but please don't make it last long. I don't know how could I live without you.” My tears started rolling down. I imagined how's my life without him who always gives me warmth and love.

I just couldn't... live without you. You aren't an excitement for me. You are my sunshine, you brought me to the real life that I should enjoy. I love you for everything you do everyday.” But then I realized, as I talked still no respond from Sunggyu. I wiped my tears.

I think there's really nothing I could do to change your mind. No matter how mad you are at me, I just want you to know. I love you sincerely.”

 

Inside the room, Sunggyu heard all the words that Woohyun said to him. Sunggyu tried to hold his tears. But he just couldn't resist it. He cried at all the words Woohyun said for him. All the words were so sincere, it touched Sunggyu's heart.

 

As Sunggyu didn't hear any footsteps of Woohyun anymore, he opened the door and looked around. It seems that Woohyun went out already from his apartment. He sat on the couch alone. He picked up a pillow and hugged it to find a comfort. Until suddenly he saw a lollipop on the table. There even a message on it. He read the message,

I'm sorry hyung. Please forgive me. I love you.

Woohyun, You know that I love you too...” Sunggyu said to no one and just feeling torn cause the silent atmosphere inside the apartment.

 

_

The clock showed the time as it pointed to 8 o'clock. Soohyun hyung was making dinner while I just sat down and keep looking at my phone. Should I text or call hyung? He must be worried to death. He sent 3 messages and 7 missed calls. Not really much though, but still he must be worrying about me.

I decided to help Soohyun hyung cooking instead of just sitting. I walked to the kitchen and found Soohyun with his checkered pink apron. It looks cute on him. I giggled as I saw him making dinner with the cute apron.

Eh? Sungyeol?” He blushed a bit as he was embarassed with his outfit. “You! Don't laugh! This is the only apron that available on the market! Don't get me wrong!” He said.

Yeah, yeah, hyung, whatever. Like I believe you.” I said still giggling over his apron. He just rolled his eyes and continued cooking. “I like pink though.”

He looked back at me, “You do?” He asked. I just nodded, then he smiled crazily. I don't know what makes him so happy.

So what are you making, hyung? Want me to help? I've been a nuisance for the past hours. So let me help you, ok?” I offered him a help.

No, I enjoy your presence. I usually alone at this hour, but it nices to have a company.” he said.

Are you sure? You know I really mean it when I offer you a help.” I reassured him.

He nodded. “I mean it too, you're my guest and guest should be served. So just sit down and wait for the dinner. It's going to finish soon.” He said and shoved me out from the kitchen.

 

I ended up sitting on the couch again. Then, I looked at my phone again still undecided about to call my hyung or not. I couldn't face him now, not after he slapped me in the face. That was so not him. I looked at my phone again... Should I? Maybe later after dinner. I put my phone again. But then I looked at it again. Aghh! Why is it so hard just to call my brother?

Hey, something bothering you?” Soohyung suddenly appeared and asked.

I was thinking whether I should call my brother or not. He's been texting and calling me. But none of it got my reply.” I said to him.

Well, why don't we have dinner first before we solve that problem?” Soohyun hyung offered.

Sure, hyung.” Yeah food, good way to distract my mind.

 

So, how's dinner?” Soohyun hyung asked he finished his plate. I smiled at him and finished my last bite of the food.

This is great hyung. You're a good cook.” I complimented him and he just smiled sheepishly.

This is nothing. It's the only recipee that I've mastered. So if you ask me to cook again, I only could make this.” I laughed at his statement and so was he.

As we're getting calmer after the laugh, Soohyun hyung asked me. “what's the matter earlier? Still couldn't talk to your brother?”

Hmm... earlier I was still couldn't do it. But I think I should call him or maybe I should just get back directly.”

You want to go back to Sunggyu's unit?” He asked.

Yeah, I think Woohyun won't be there until this night, right? I should just get back now.” I said to Soohyun hyung.

Well I could send you there.” He said.

It's ok, hyung. I could go by myself. Beside, I don't want Sunggyu hyung to think you as my kidnapper.” I said to him.

Kidnapper? Instead of that he should be thankful to me, that I babysit his brother.” He teased me and I just pouted. “I'm just kidding, you kid.” he said as he approached me and ruffled my hair. “Let me clean the plates first then we'll go to your hyung's unit ok.”

Ah let me do the cleaning, please.” I offered myself again. But then Soohyun hyung gave me a death glare which means a no.

Just prepare your stuffs and wait for me in the living room.” I nodded and obeyed him immediately.

 

I waited for 10 minutes and finally he finished cleaning and we went out from his unit and walked to Sunggyu hyung's unit. It was only take 30 seconds or less to go to his unit.

I pressed the bell and waited for the door to be opened. I pressed the bell again, then someone opened the door. It was Sunggyu hyung. But he wasn't surprise nor looked worried about me.

Oh Sungyeol? You come back? uh... Hi, Soohyun.” Soohyun hyung greeted him back. I thought I was going to be scold or maybe he would hug me cause he miss me, but just this? Just a simple word asking if I'm come back? Unbelievable.

Then Sunggyu hyung looked at me again, “just go inside and do whatever you want. I need to go now!” Sunggyu said panickly. Has something happen?

What's with the rush, hyung? Something happen?” I asked him. Maybe there's a reason.

Yeah, Woohyun is nowhere to be found a.k.a dissapear now! I've been texting and calling him but still no respond.” Sunggyu said in worried. Somehow, his worriedness looked over reacting. You know Woohyun is already 17, he could take care of himself.

Let me help you, hyung.” I offered myself as a help but my brother stopping me from moving.

Just stay inside.” He ordered me, then he looked at Soohyun hyung. “Oh and Soohyun can you look after my brother, make sure he doesn't go out anywhere.”

Sure, I'll take care of him, just go.” Soohyun hyung said to Sunggyu hyung. I pouted, feeling sad as nobody don't want to be helped by me.

I'll go first Sungyeol, Soohyun bye!” With that Sunggyu ran as fast as he could.

 

_

 

Woohyun please don't do something stupid, I love you just like how much you love me. I know I was wrong but everything takes time, right? Please wait for me, don't leave me now, not now...

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone! It's me the author! I know you guys been missing this fic... I know, I miss this too. Thanks for LeeBum who walled me to update. I already wrote this chapter 2 days ago, but I always oversleep when I studied so, I couldn't post this. But today! I posted this chapter and I'm so happy.

But seriously, for all my lovely readers, once again I apologize for this super late update! So to make it up, maybe I'll do double update (if I could) or if I couldn't maybe the next chapter gonna be posted tomorrow.

oh and If you guys want to know what I've been up to recently, I've been busy preparing for my national exam. But before the national exam, I have to face with other exams from school. Such as practical exam and school's exam. and this week is the week for the practical exam. Since I take science class, I have to go to the laboratory and perform some experiments to the teachers. For physics I have to do 2 from 4 experiments, Bio is 2 from 6 experiments, Chemistry is 3 from 6 experiments. All of the students have no Idea what  experiments will we get for each subject, since the system is sweepstakes. But the good part is I through it already! Yeay! Now I have to prepare for my school's exam... T.T so hwaiting for me!!!

So, that's the end of my author's note, please do subscribe and comment :D Enjoy the sweet candies!