Prince

Sweet Candies

 

The school's festival is getting nearer and nearer. 2 weeks from now on, the school's festival gonna be held. As the president of it, I prepare a lot for this event. As always there's gonna be an annual event such as sport tournaments and Beauty Pageant for girls and the one and only that the girls looking after to is The School's Prince. The winner gonna be titled as the Prince. Any grade can join it. It's fun to watch all the boys compete over it to get the title of The Prince.


 

So, baby, are you going to held the Prince of School again this year?” Dongwoo asked to me.

Of course!!! It's an annual event you moron. Eveyrone is waiting for that.” I answered him. I looked at him and he got that eyes, a demanding one. “What? You want to join it again and hold your title?” Yeah, you guys heard it, Dongwoo is the School's Prince for last year.

Pleeasseee~ I'll marry you right away if you allow it~” Dongwoo begged to me.

For god sake! As much as I want you to marry me, but I can't allow you. It's out of the rule Dongwoo. The winner couldn't join the competition after he won it. You do know it right?” I said to him, but he just keep begging.

You're the president, you could... you know make some change.. hehe.” He said while laughing slyly.

Are you using me, Dongwoo?” I asked him a bit offended.

What?! Of course not! Are you crazy for asking me that?” Dongwoo asked back.

Then you should understand what I'm saying. I can't do anything. Got that?” Dongwoo just nodded in dissapointment. “But, even if you don't compete in that Prince competition, you are still my prince.”

Dongwoo looked at me and grinning. “Aigooooo baby, you know how to make this dino happy.”

Then he kissed me full on the lips. I tried to make it short since we were outside. “Dong-- hmpftt” But he kissed me again, seem like he didn't get enough. So I just let him be. I moved my tounge with him and he savoured inside of me. I deepened the kiss by locking my hands on his neck. He smiled on my action. It was getting hotter until someone coughed behind us and I pushed Dongwoo instantly.

Well, well, what do we have here?” Asked the girl. It's Bora, my secretary. “My President have a little make out session in school's area. That is so unappropriate you know. It's no good for other student to see you like that.” She said.

Hey, Bora! Good to see you. By the way just cut the crap out about the President thing. Hoya is just being a good boyfriend he is to me. So, please excuse us to continue what we're doing.” Dongwoo said to Bora.

Yah! You stupid Dino!” I smacked his head. Then he winced in pain. “So, what is it Bora, is there something you need to tell me?”

Oh right, We need to talk about the registration of the School's Prince Contest and other technical problems.” Informed Bora.

Ok, meet me at the room, I'll be there soon.” She nodded and left while waving goodbye to Dongwoo. “So, I'll go back to work. You better get back studying ok? Don't go anywhere except class, you got that?”

Yes, hoaegi. I got that, baby.” He gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Let's go, I'll accompany you to your meeting room.” I nodded walked with him together.


 

_

It's after school time and rushed back home to get my secret equipments for Sungyeol hyung. As I got it, I went to his place with a taxi. Damn, I had lots of stuffs with me and it's heavy. Oh poor my slender arms. But Sungjong will put his big effort for Sungyeol hyung. Just you watch hyung!


 

As I arrived to the apartment, I brought all the equipments with me and walked fastly to the elevator. The elevator opened and went to Sunggyu hyung's unit. I pressed the bell view times. Then I heard the door being opened.

Sungjong?” Asked Sungyeol in his casual clothes.

Hi hyung! I'm here!” I said looking excited. Then I went inside immediately to put all of my euqipments to its place. The weight of it, really hurting me.

What's that Jong? I think I've seen that before, it's in your room, isn't it?” Asked Sungyeol hyung. I nodded to his question. “Don't tell me it's............ make up utensils?” I nodded again excitedly.

I brought all of these utensils to change you! I'll make over you for sure!” I said.

WHAT?!” Sungyeol hyung screamed in surprise. “No you're not going to do anything for me. We're just going to talk and have fun without all of these make ups.” He said and avoided all of my make up utensils.

What?.... You're not going to do it? Hyung... You know how big my effort is to bring all of this to here? It's hurting my hand you know.” I tried to look as sad as possible. It's time for Sungjong acting skills.

It's not that I don't want it but--”

But what? You hate me don't you?” I covered my face and pretend that I looked really sad.

No, it's not like that. I... I just don't... want to--”

You don't want me to make over you, do you? You want other people do it for you, right?” And again, I pretended to cry again.

No, Sungjong! Arghh... I don't know how to say it to you...” Said Sungyeol.

Then just accept it, who knows maybe after this, you're gonna be an ulzzang and popular.” Said Sungjong. “Besides, you're the one who agreed to this. I said that I'll help make over you to make Myungsoo falls in love with you when the rumour is true. You agreed to it right?” Sungjong said to me. I really forgot about that. I just stayed silent and bit my lip. “Silent mean yes.”

But--”

No buts hyung. Now let's work things out!” As I said that I dragged Sungyeol hyung to the dining room. “Now sit and let me prepare first.” I put out my big mirror and opened all the box revealing my complete make up tools.

WOW! Sunjong... that is something...” Sungyeol hyung was amazed at my make up tools.

Yep and it all worth it. Look at me, beautiful and gorgeous.” I boased myself. Sungyeol hyung scoffed at me. “Ok! Now let's really work it out! Sungjong's magic start now!” Soon, I work my magic on Sungyeol and change him into the most gorgeous geek in school.


 

_

Me and Dongwoo decided to hang out for a while after school. We go to a cafe that we like to go near our school. It is usually the four of us will hang out together, but today Hoya just being him whose busy everytime and Myungsoo, yeah you guys know him well.

Man, it feels different when it's only the two of us here.” Dongwoo said.

Yeah, it's been such a busy week. How's you and Hoya doing, by the way?” I asked him.

Me and Hoya? As like what you say to me, I try to understand he and his school commitee thing. We're fine now. Eventhough we only see each other on recess.” He answered.

Well that's good, rather than always having a fight.” I sipped my hot chocolate and continued. “By the way, Did Hoya tell you anything about the School's Prince thing?”

Oh right! I asked him to change a few rules, but guess what? He said that I was using him for that. So, in the end I couldn't compete for this year.”

What? Do you really want to hold that Prince title so much?” Dongwoo nodded at the question. “Is that title really important? For me, I don't really care about it, people don't need a title to become popular.”

It's not about the popularity, it's about the respect.” Dongwoo said.

Yeah whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

Woohyun, why don't you join the competition this year? Oh!!! Myungsoo should join it again, last year he lost because of me. If the game was not sports maybe I'd lost from Myungsoo.” Dongwoo confessed.

Definitely, I remembered last year he was in rage that his game was uncontrolable because you keep making scores. You even had a hard time dealing with him right? Be honest.” I asked and threatened him.

Yeah... you could say that.” Dongwoo answered.

Should we make call to him? I wonder where he is now, but me and him are not in a good term actually.” I said to Dongwoo.

Really? Did you got a mouth fight with him?” I nodded. “Then let me call him.” Dongwoo took out his phone and dialled Myungsoo's number. Hu turned it into loud speaker mode.

Hello?” Myungsoo's voice could be heard on the other line.

Hi Myungsoo, where are you?” Asked Dongwoo.

Somewhere, why?” Myungsoo answered lazily.

Nothing just want to know where you at now. You're alone?” I punched Dongwoo for his stupid question.

Asking him an appropriate question.” I whispered to him.

Yes I'm alone. And for your info I'm not stupid, Woohyun's voice is loud enough for me to hear. What do you guys want from me?”

Uh.. Hi Myungsoo!” I said to him awkwardly.

Yeah hi, what do you want?” He asked.

Why don't you come over to the usual cafe? I'm here with Woohyun. It's been a long time right?” Dongwoo asked Myungsoo to come.

......... Ok, I'll be there in a minute.” Myungsoo answered shortly and hung up.

That guy, he never change huh?” Asked Dongwoo.

Once Myungsoo, we'll stay Myungsoo the way he is. It'll be funny to see him change into a nice guy. Like when he was with Sungyeol, it's quite funny actually to see him being sweet to Sungyeol.” Dongwoo nodded in agreement. “Let's just wait for Myungsoo to come.”


 

Not long after that, Myungsoo came in to the cafe. I raised my hand and he came to us. He sat down and looked at us.

So, what?” He asked.

Slow down, why don't you order a drink first?” Dongwoo suggested.

Myungsoo agreed and looked at the menu. As he knew what he was going to order he called the waitress and ordered. “One Vanilla latte.” He said coldly. The waitress just wrote it down and left immediately. “Care to tell me, why are you guys calling me here?”

Ugh... Don't you think it's been a long time since we hang out together. Let's just have some fun like we used to.” Dongwoo said.

You think so?” Asked Myungsoo. Woohyun just laughed at Dongwoo attitude, it looks like he talks to a stranger.

No, Myungsoo, it's not that. We were talking about The School's Prince competition.” I said to him. He widened his eyes. “What is it? You looked surprised just now.” Then suddenly he turned his gaze to Dongwoo and gave him a death glare.

It's not my fault, not my fault.” Dongwoo repeated that words as he sensed the deathly glare from Myungsoo. I laughed again at the situation.

Why don't you join the competition again for this year?” I suggested to Myungsoo.

No way. Last year, you guys are the one who registered to me to that stupid competition. This year, I'm not going to enter it willingly.” Myungsoo said.

Come on, why not? You were so close to win last year.” Dongwoo said.

Yeah, but you ended up keep making scores on the basketball game.” Myungsoo said. “Why don't you the one who compete in that competition instead of me, Nam Woohyun?” Myungsoo said as he looked at me.

W-what? Me? Oh come on I'm not really suit to that kind of competition.” I answered him and laughed awkwardly.

So.Am.I.” Myungsoo said as he emphasized his words.

Guys, What are you talking about, that competition only need some global knowledges and end up with sports game.” Dongwoo said as he experienced it. “It's easy. Everyone can join it.”

I won't join it.” Myungsoo and I said in unison. I looked at him and then to our surprise we started laughing together.

Damn you guys are weird.” Dongwoo said.


 

As the sky getting dark, Me, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo got back to our respective home. But for me, I still have something to do. I need to see my boyfriend in the hospital. He must be finished by now.

I entered the building and walked confidently to his room. As his name was shown on the door, I opend the door and was surprised as I found him sleeping on the couch. I approached the sleeping sunggyu, he looked cute when he's sleeping. He's small eyes are unbearable cute. I kissed his cheek but then he woke up and blinked his eyes.

Oh, sorry sorry sorry, go back to sleep gyu.” I said panicly.

Hmm.. hmm...” Sunggyu finally opened his eyes fully, he looked at me and smiled instantly. “Hmmm... Woohyun? You're here?”

I am here. Sorry to interrupt your sleep.” I apologized to him.

It's ok, your kiss wakes me up just like on the tales.” Sunggyu said, I chuckled at his words.

Aigoo, I didn't kiss you on the lips. Well then next time, I'll make sure I kiss you on the lips to wake you up.” I said to him and he laughed shyly. “So, you're finished?”

Yeah. Want to go home now?” He asked.

Sure.” I said. Then I went to his table and prepared his bags. “Which one of these should we bring back to your house?”

Sunggyu looked at me, “It's ok, let me prepare it myself.” as he said that I frowned. I approached him and stood in front of him, he was suprised at my sudden presence. “Eh, Woohyun?” I hold both of his hands and looked at him in the eyes.

Gyu, please, let me take care of you. I'll be the most caring... husband for you. I'm at your service anytime.” I said to him. He was blushing hard.

Hyun... Uh...” He was shy but then something surprising happen. He hit me on the shoulder. “Yah! How could you be my husband when we've been dating for only like days.” Then he went out from his room. He's totally embarassed now.

Well I guess, I'm gonna pack your stuff alone.” I said.


 

I finished packing his bags and went out from his room. I searched for Sunggyu but I didn't see him at all. I looked around again but still couldn't find him. Suddenly I met Nurse Soyou.

Hi Nurse, Do you see Sunggyu?” I asked her.

Aigoo, you only call him Sunggyu now? You're fast.” She squealed. I just smiled awkwardly. “Well, I think I saw him in front of the hospital, sitting there. You should check there.”

Ok thanks nurse.” I said to her and walked there.


 

There, I found him sitting alone with a can of hot coffe. I took a sit beside him and again he was surprised at my sudden appearance.

Gyu, is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?” I asked him worriedly.

No, it was nothing.” Sunggyu said.

Are you sure? Then why did you leave me back there?” I asked him but he was silent. “Oh, here, I already packed your bag.”

Sorry Woohyun, as much as I love you, I'm just not used to this kind of treatment. I really appreciate your effort. But, maybe we could just take it slow, if you don't mind?” Sunggyu asked. I really didn't know if he thinks that I rush things up. I thought this what he wants.

I was silent and a bit surprise. I thought this what adults do. “I'm sorry, gyu.” I brought him into my arms. “I thought, this is what you want from me. I was wrong. I'm really sorry.” He hugged me back.

We even start from a wrong start, don't we?” He asked, I got what he meant. That night when I was drunk and it happened. Yeah we start with a wrong start.

Yeah, I got that.” I said.

He released the hug and looked at me. “I'm glad that you really could understand me, Woohyun.” He said, then suddenly he kissed me first, but only a short kiss.

Did you kiss me?” I asked him, Sunggyu grinned. “I love you, gyu.” I said and hugged him again.

I love you too.” He said back. After a moment of full fluffiness, he asked, “Then... can we go home now?”

Of course.” I answered and broke the hug. “Do you mind if... I'm driving again?” I asked him carefully.

Alright, but be careful ok?” He said. I nodded.

As we walked, I hold his hands. He smiled happily as we walked together. It was a great feelings. Who knows that holding hands could be this fun? I looked at him, stared at him, and again he amused me. He's so good looking. I'm glad that I could grabbed your heart. Because I know you're the best thing that God ever gives to me.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

YIHAAA DOUBLE UPDATE~! ENJOY GUYS! ^o^