Hot Flashback Memory

Sweet Candies

 

I drove away from Woohyun's car to the hospital. So, he didn't remember what had happen yesterday? It was a shocking memory actually. It better for him not to remember. But... It's haunting me now. I just couldn't forget it like that. The happy childish kid Woohyun turned into a beast last night. I really can't forget it.

 

FLASHBACK

I checked on my watch as it showed 12.37 AM. Ugh... What a hectic schedule I had today... Hmm right, I mean yesterday. I walked to my car and put all my stuffs on the trunk. I the engine and was going to hit the gas pedal when my phone rang. I looked at the screen, It's Woohyun. At this hour?

Woohyun? Is something happen?” I asked as I picked up the phone. I feel so anxious.

Hyunggg~ You know whuuuuatttt?” He talked to me with a weird tone. What is he doing? I'm getting more and more worried. “Hyunggg~ There's lot of girls in here... I think I'm going to lay them down. Want to join?” I gasped and surprised. What is he talking about?

W-Woohyun, what are you talking about?” I was still confused.

Hyung, come here first. Ahhhh... stop it please I'm on the phone.” I heard he moaned a bit and few giggles from girls. What the heck happened?

I started getting impatient and shouted to the phone. “WHERE ARE YOU NAM WOOHYUN? WHERE?”

Waa~ hyung is getting impatient, huh? You really want to join me, right~? Come to Paradise Club, ok? Faster hyunggggg or you'll miss the show!” He said then he hung up the phone. What the? Was that really Woohyun? He was drunk. He must be drunk. I should stop him before something bad happen.

 

I drove fastly to the Club and entered without any body checking. The security in the club was a bit loose. I think that's how Woohyun could enter the club.

I searched for him everywhere, I even asked the bartender if he have seen him by describing him. But he only said that he have seen too much faces in the club so he was not sure. I searched around again, but then I heard a loud laughed from a sit on the corner. I approached the place and I could see lots of girls there. Please tell me, there's Woohyun here. I looked up to the table and there he is. Some girls were roaming over his body and some where ing around.

NAM WOOHYUN!” I shouted to him. All the girls were surprised at my sudden scream. But Woohyun just turned his faced to me.

Oh~~ Hyung is here~ Come hyung~” He said and stood up. He approached me and hold in to my hand. “Hyung~ It's paradise you know? Have some fun! Right girls?” All the girls just said yeah in unison and laughed. I was so sick about everything right now esspecially this place. So without any warning I dragged him out forcefully.

Party is over. Woohyun.” I said while dragging him out. I could hear girls protested behind me. But I don't care.

Hyung~ Why? Let's go back~” He said weakly. I ignored him and dragging him until he went inside my car.

You stay on the back nicely.” I said to him and put him the seatbelt like a baby on a car. I sat on the drive seat and started driving. I asked him, “Where is your house?”

Why hyunggg~? Why are asking about my house? Are we going to do 'that' in my houseeee~?” He said a weird tone. He sounds excited.

Just tell me, Woohyun!” I said to him.

Alright, hyungg~ after this junction turned left than there'll be another junction turned right, then searched a house with number 2. That's my house.” He said. He seemed still in conscious.

 

Not long after that. We arrived at his house. He looked happy, so happy.

Horrayy home~ Hyung let's go to my room, immediately~ oh or maybe... I should say...” he approached me and whispered to my ear, “I'll wait for you in my room.” Then he ran inside the house. I shook my head, this is a huge problem.

I went inside and the house was dark, I the light and found Woohyun on laying on the stairs. What again now?

Woohyun, what are you doing there.” I approached him and giving him my hand but he took and pushed me down making me sit down on next to him. I looked at him and he looked at me too, our eyes met. His face moving forward and whispered.

Hyung, I couldn't walk upstairs. Let's just do it in here.” I was surprised at his words 'let's do it in here' and soon his lips met mine and he wildly abusing my lips. His hands all over my body, he moved his body. Our position changed, I'm underneath him while him above me. I couldn't stop him, he was too strong beside I'm so tired from all of the schedules.

Woohyuun...” I was going to say him to stop but it was too late. He already moved his hand underneath my garment. I resisted the feeling but I couldn't it was great. He pinched my s and played with it. “S-stop Woohyun....” I tried to fight, but Woohyun ignored me. Suddenly he stopped, I felt so relieve but it turns out getting worse. He forcefully opened my shirt and unbuckled my jeans fastly. I was so weak that I couldn't even fight. I was too tired too fight him. I was half only with my boxer only. “Woohyun.. don't do this please...” I begged on him.

Shhh hyung..” He whispered to my ear. “I love you so much. I'll promise, I'll be gentle.” as he said that he opened all of his garments in an instant.

 

Woo..” A breathless moaned coming out from Sunggyu, he can felt Woohyun palming his

Woohyun trailed kisses from Sunggyu’s until he reached Sunggyu’s lips giving a sweet,slowed kissed to him.

Sunggyu really wanted to lied saying that he didn’t enjoyed but he can’t, he did enjoyed this so much.

Nnngghh” Sunggyu moaned as Woohyun rubbed Sunggyu's hard throbbing. Without a warning, he pulled of his boxer and revealing a harden . Woohyun lowered his hand until it reached Sunggyu’s private , he caressing it slowly,while his mouth busied with Sunggyu’s s.

Woohyun gave him a last wet kisses from Sunggyu’s collarbone, down to his chest, he gave a on both of his s, went down to his flat stomach teasingly bitting it making Sunggyu whined, he went lower until it reached Sunggyu’s groin.

Ngghh….Ahh... Ah... Woo... Ahnn...” Sunggyu kept making a breathless moaned as Woohyun started working. He the tip of his before engulfed it.

Wooo…mmhh….ahhn…hhhnn,please” Sunggyu softly tugging at Woohyun’s hairs. It was between asking him to stop or asking to move faster. He took it as a sign that Sunggyu want it faster. He moved his mouth faster making a bobbed sound. Sunggyu just moaned hardly as he was in a bliss. But Woohyun suddenly stopped.

Let's make this quick.” Woohyun said then he moved Sunggyu and positioning him with his facing him. Woohyun parted Sunggyu’s buttcheeks and rubbed the pink hole slowly, circled it a couple of time and very slowly pushed one of his finger inside the tight hole.

Woo.... ugh.. hyun..” Sunggyu gasped.

Relax hyung... I'll make you feel good.” He pecked Sunggyu’s lips slowly pushed his finger until all went inside Sunggyu’s. He slowly moved his one finger in and out Sunggyu’s.

Woohyun twirling his finger rubbing Sunggyu’s walls and it hit Sunggyu’s spot, the hamster boy under him suddenly arched his body so high made both of their touched,it created a heavenly friction.

Woo….hah….agh…hhnn…Wooo…hnngg” Sunggyu opened his legs wider giving Woohyun spaced to do his worked down there, he clung tightly into Woohyun’s neck. Woohyun put out his fingers from the pinky hole and changed it with his own harden .

Hyung, I'm gonna enter you know. Relax.” He said and then Woohyun entered him raw without any lubricants or anything.

Aghhh... Wooo! It hurts!!” Sunggyu shouted.

Shhh... soon it will be good.” Woohyun assured him. Then as he put deeper and deeper inside Sunggyu's hole, Woohyun start taking it out slowly and moving it in slowly. Sunggyu let out a gasped and moaned.

The pleasure will come just hold on” Woohyun kept pushing his inside tried to buried his thick inside Sunggyu’s, he kept kissing Sunggyu’s body.

Don’t…ah…ah…move!” Suddenly Sunggyu said, he needed to adjust first.

Woohyun let out a smirk. ”Good right?” He gave another slow ed and it hit Sunggyu’s prostated.

Ohh…there…Woo…ahnn…Woo…harder…mmhhh”

Woohyun smirked and gave a hard ed it went straight to Sunggyu’s prostate,the man under him moaned out loud,arching his back so high,mad his rubbed on Woohyun’s sweaty abs it was wet but it made the friction felt really good.

Woohyun….mmhh wanna….I….come…..ahhnn…please…”

Woohyun smirked he knew Sunggyu was closed, so he touched his again and moved it up and down.

nnnhh…..wanna…come…Woo!” Sunggyu shouted to Woohyun.

Wait for a while...” Woohyun ed hard hitting Sunggyu’s prostate again and again.

Aaggnnhh…ohh….”It didn’t took long after Sunggyu said he wanna come then he did after a couple of deep and hard ed with Woohyun ing and hitting his prostate again and again. Sunggyu spill his all over Woohyun’s hand and abs.

Woohyun ed getting harder and harder after Sunggyu came, but when Sunggyu’s inside muscle tightening around him, gripping his refused to let it go it was so hard to held it back,he inside Sunggyu’s filling him with his warm juiced. He let out his from the hole and laid down next to Sunggyu. “Hyung, I love you so much.” As he said that then he fell a sleep.

Woohyun... What did you do to me?” Sunggyu said to the sleeping figure next to him. Sunggyu was a mess now. He just had his first ever with a guy 6 years younger from him.

 

I woke up from Woohyun's bed around 6 AM. I already cleaned him from all evidences that showed him that he just had with me. I cleaned everything, his body, the stairs, and some dripping . I left the house and went inside my car.

! !” I cursed while hitting the handlebar. “Why it should happen? Why I was so weak to refuse him?” I said to myself but I know that I couldn't turn back time. It's already happened. Regret comes last after what we did...

 

I didn't believe myself as the scene still playing in my mind very clear. He did that to me, but he didn't remember it? He even said that he loves me at that time. I knew he was drunk, I should have just left him at that night.

I couldn't concentrate at doing things in the hospital. Nurse Soyou keeps telling me to focus. I nodded at her and said sorry. Later, she said I should just leave the hospital now, getting some fresh air and came back when I feel better.

Me and my ity have been taken by Woohyun, Nam Woohyun. A guy who is 6 years younger than me. I couldn't believe it. I sat down on a bench and covered my face with my hand trying to hide my face from people around me. I felt horrible somehow. I still could feel his touch and everything he did to me last night. I don't really think that the lose of my ity is a problem, since I'm old enough. But, I feel guilty now.

Tears start to roll down unexpectedly. I hid my face very tight now. But then something poke my leg and pulling my white coat. I moved my hands from my face and wiped my tears.

Hello doctor. Why are you crying?” Said the little boy. He's about 4-5 years I think.

Oh, hello.” I said still sobbing a bit. “It's nothing, just tired.”

I always feel tired after school but I never cry. You should too doctor.” He said as he played with my long white coat. “I know you cry for some reasons, I will give you a magic that will change you.”

I let out and smiled a bit. “What is it?” This boy is so cute.

Here!” The boy took out a delicious lollipop coca-cola flavour. “For you doctor.” He handed me the lollipop, I accepted it happily. “Someone told me that eating candy will get rid of your sadness and bring you happiness. So, eat it, doctor then you will be happy!” He explained.

Thank you so much little boy. I appreciate your kindnest.” I said to him and ruffled his hair.

You're welcome doctor, then I'll get going, now. Good bye doctor!” He said and ran away. I smiled at him. Then I looked at the candy in my hand. Just like Woohyun, he said that eating candy will get rid of my sadness. I opened it and put it into my mouth. I just wish there's nothing awkward between us.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Readers, here's the double update!!! Yeay!!! I love you guys for making this fic through 100+ subscribers. I love you all!! <333

And I just want you guys to know that.......... you make me wrote *gosh* I actually can't write . I feel guilty writing it. But the plot telling me to do , so I do it. Oh my my my I feel sooooo guilty now. People you should appreaciate my or else........................ HAHAHA I'm just kidding. Sorry for the not so hot , but I already did my best. please do comment :D enjoy