It's Not Happening

Sweet Candies

The weekdays atmosphere after the weekend was rather gloomy. The friendship between Myungsoo's group were getting loose. Myungsoo only go out with Woohyun sometimes and Hoya & Dongwoo walk in their own way.

I sat on my desk, sketching some random stuffs. I'm not in the mood to go to the cafetaria beside my boyfriend, Myungsoo, is sleeping peacefully on the back. I wonder if he's coolness making his body freezing too.

"Sungyeol hyuuuunngg~!!!" Oh that voice. It's none other than Sungjong.

"Sungjong. Please. No more shouting, I can hear you like very clear." I said to him. But he didn't care at all.

"Hyung~" he hug me tightly. "I miss you like freaking much." he released the hug. "You know what? we rarely spend our time together again since Myungsoo always snatch you away from me every after school. And even he takes you out on weekend too, its making me lonelier." he expressed his sadness.

"Sungjong... Sorry, I miss you too. How about after school, maybe?" I asked him.

"You sure after school? This time Myungsoo won't snatch you away?" Sungjong make sure.

"He won't. If he tries, I'll talk to him." I reassured him.

"Whoa, hyung will Myungsoo even listen to you? I doubt that."

"I don't know but I'll try. I'm doubting it too actually." I said honestly and he laughed. "and Sungjong believe me, I miss you so much."

"Awww hyung!" he said shyly punching me and we just laughed together.

 

For the rest of the school time I feel so sleepy. I think Myungsoo habits starting to gt in me. I raised my hand to ask a permission to go to the toilet, the teacher said yes and I walked out from class. I went straight to the toilet. Oh great, it's broken down need to go downstair. I walked down using the stair but then I heard girls mentioning my name from a classroom beside the stair. They must be talking about me and Myungsoo. Can't they just get over it.

"Girls!!! believe me, I'm not lying! I heard it from a reliable source." one girl said.

"No way, I don't believe you. Myungsoo won't do that kind of thing. He's mysterious and cool but he won't be that cruel to Sungyeol." another commented.

What?! what Myungsoo do to me that is categorized as cruel? I never felt him torturing me.

"she's right. Myungsoo looks sincerely loves Sungyeol." seems like there's a lot of girls inside.

"Believe me girls! This guy told me that Myungsoo is dating Sungyeol just because he lost the bet." I flinched as I heard it. "The one who get the lowest score must date Lee Sungyeol. And appare.tly the one who got the lowest score is Myungsoo." No way this is not happening to me. "Beside, Myungsoo won't date a nerd like Sungyeol right? He's too low for Myungsoo. We're much better."

I gasped and can't take it anymore I ran back to my class and stopped at the front door trying to catch my breath. But I can't go inside now. My heart... it's aching. Instead of going inside the classroom I went to to the rooftop.

 

I opened the door to the rooftop and soon I can feel the breeze of the wind. I walked to the fence and rested on it. Is this true? Is this really happening to me? Is Myungsoo really playing with me? Somehow I can't believe it after what Myungsoo had done to me. He treated me well. He shouldn't be that caring if he didn't love me. No, I don't believe it. Myungsoo loves me full with his heart. He loves me sincerely.

But then a past memory struck me. Its the day when I was going out with Sungjong after we finished our exam.

"Yah Woohyun, are you serious going to continue this bet?" Hoya asked Woohyun suddenly.

"Of course! Why? Are you afraid you'll be the one who lose?" Woohyun teased Hoya.

"It's not like that, It just that, I just pity him." I heard it, so the victim is a guy. I started eavesdropping. "Why must be him?"

"Ey, Hoya, what's up with you? Come one it won't hurt anyone." Dongwoo trying to convince Hoya.

"But, do you think dating him for a month then dumped him, won't hurt him at all?" Hoya said. I covered my mouth and surprised at what Hoya said that's cruel.

"Hoya, you think too much. He'll be fine." Woohyun said.

"But..." Hoya trying to say something but Dongwoo cut him.

"No buts, let's just go and have some fun today as our exam is over! Let's go, let's go!" Then the three of them went out from the toilet.

 

"Sungyeol." someone called me. I looked behind and it's him.

"Myung...soo... what are you doing here?" I asked him surprised at his sudden appearance.

He approached me slowly with both of his hands inside his pocket. "Same question goes to you."

"Myungsoo, I'm just a bit... Hmm yeah... Stress." I answerd him then he arrived in front of me and looked at me in the eye which make me shivered. But I managed to ask him back. "and you?"

"Me? well I'm not feeling well inside the class. Better to be outside and resting my head." Myungsoo answered me.

"Myungie, you shouldn't ditch class too much. Looked at your score last semester you're the lowest. You should study more." I said to him trying to warn him.

"Yeol, you don't have to tell me that. I'll study when I feel like I want to study." He said to me. I really couldn't so anything. He just the typed of guy who doesn't like to be order by others.

"hmmm... Myungsoo, today, I'd like to go out with Sungjong. It's been a while so, I can't--"

he cut me. "I understand. Do whatever you like." He said not facing me. I wonder if he means it.

"Thanks Myungsoo." I said to him smiling widely. But he walked away from me.

"I'm going to class now. You come?" I nodded and ran to him. I couldn't believe if he just playing around with me. I know that he loves me as much as I love him.

 

_

Where's Woohyun? he rarely comes to the hospital nowadays. I looked at my watch and it's already time he out of school. He wouldn't be that busy right? he always have time to go here. It's not like I expecting him that much but he's present lighten me up. Moreover there's no patient right now. If he was here he would get rid of my boredom.

"Dr.!!!" A nurse shouted in front of me. What now?!

"Oh my god, nurse Soyou can't you not shouted inside my office." I scolded her.

"Sorry Dr. But I've been calling you like 5 times already." She said which makes me surprise. "here Dr. Kim, Dr. Lee just sent this invitation for you. It's an invitation for the opening of the new hospital." she said.

I just nodded. "Thank you."

She was going out but she turned around and asked me. "Dr. what were you dreaming of actually? you looked pretty deep in your thoughts. Was it about the boy? He's not coming today, right?"

"Nurse Soyou, get out from my office." I said to her and appointed the door.

"Dr. Kim, it's obvious that you were thinking about him." she giggled.

"I said out!!!" I yelled and she left.

Geez, what's with the nurses in this hospital. I think Woohyun is a trending topic in here.

 

_

I went to the gym to practice for a while. Great, because of Hoya now the atmosphere between the 4 of us is awkward. I took out my tennis racket. I picked some of tennis balls and start practicing.

I threw one of the ball to the wall and swung my tennis racket as it came back to me and hit it. I practiced while thinking how stupid Hoya is. We've been together like more than 3 years. Can't he realized how's my feeling grow into a diffefent level. We even act like a couple but we're not dating. Damn, it's hurt sometimes.

"Dongwoo." he called me and I just ignored him. "will you listen to me?" I didn't give him any respond. "Dongwoo, please?" He begged me for my attention. I didn't want to listen to him, but it hurts me ignoring him like this.

Hoya can't stand it so he tried to catch the ball that I'm busy hitting it but he failed and ended up getting hit on the face.

"Hoya!!!" I ran to him. "You're ok?" He covered his face and winced.

"Dongwoo... I think... I need to injure myself... To get you're attention. I'll... Keep that in mind." he replied to me with that stupid answer.

"Stupid hoya." I said and ignored him again.

"Dongwoo.... It's hurt." he winced and I rushed to check him up.

"Where Hoya? How much does it hurt? Let's go to the infirmary." I was going to lift him up bridal style and he giggled.

"Oh my god. Dongwoo you're so easy to fool. Being injured is my strategy now." He lied again? "LEE HOWON I HATE YOU." I said and left him alone in the gym.

"Dongwoo don't leave me. Ouch!!" I'm not fall for it for the third times and I just left him. "Dongwoo!!!" no Hoya I won't talk to you until I could forgive you.

 

"Dongwoo don't be like this to me. I just want us to be the normal us. This is why I'm scared that you'll change when I confess to you. I'm scared of being rejected." Hoya said to no one and sat down inside the gym alone.