Irresistible Pain

Sweet Candies

 

I finished packing my stuffs and even wrote a letter to my parents. I hope they'll let me stay in hyung's house for a week. Sunggyu hyung always be the place for me to share my sadness and happiness. I told him everything, so he knows me well. I need him right now, I miss him.

I brought my bag and went out from my house. I took a taxi and told him the adress. I looked at the window, it started to rain as one drop of water could be seen on the car's window.

The weather looks like not going to be well this evening.” the driver said to me.

I looked at him from the front mirror and responded him. “Yeah, I think so too.” I looked out again looking at how people start opening their umbrella. I looked up to the sky, the sky even getting darker. How gloomy... just like my heart.

Excuse me kid, are you running out from your house?” He asked to me. I was surprised at his question. Do I look like running out from house?

No, I'm just going to stay at my brother's apartment.” I answered him unwillingly.

He nodded and talked, “But you look guilty, somehow...” He said looking at me through the front mirror.

I just didn't say to my parents that I'm going to my brother's apartment. That's all.” I answered him. Why a taxi driver need to concern about my life? Just shut it up.

Ok kid. If you have problem just calm down yourself and think. Don't do stupid things. Or you'll end up like me.” He said. I turned my head to the driver's seat and put a questioning face.

Like you? What do you mean?” I asked.

I ran out from house with my girlfriend because I want to live with here. But then, I realized she only used me as her money bank. So then yeah, my parents ended up not acknowledge me as their son cause I'm not coming back home for more than a year and cards everything have been banned. So, here I'm, struggling with myself alone.” He told me about his experienced. He looked said, but he tried to look one.

I'm... sorry.” I said.

thanks, but it's my consequence for acting so indecent. So, I just want to say to you that think about your act before unwilling event happen.” He accepted the reality and even keep moving forward. He's strong.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.” I said and smiled to him.

 

Ok, here we are.” He informed me as I arrived at the destination. He pressed the stop button at the machine which was showing how many should I pay.

Here, you go.” I said and handing the driver a bit tip, to help him. “Thanks a lot for the ride, I'll remember your words.”

Your welcome, kid. Take care of yourself.” He said. Then I took my leave and walked out inside the apartment as it was still raining slowly.

Aish, really, the weather is not going to be well today. It's going to rain soon. I wonder if Sunggyu hyung already home. But, even if he's not, I have a spare key to his apartment. He gave it to me the next day he moved in. He said that I'll be welcomed anytime .

 

I arrived in front of Sunggyu hyung's door. I pressed the bell button for once, then twice, and thrice. But there's no response. Then I think he must be still in the hospital. So, I put out the spare key and opened it. The room was clean and getting tidier before. It was more organized than the last time.

I put my bag on the on the living room and walked to the kitchen. Does Sunggyu hyung have something ready to eat? I'm quite hungry here. As I opened the refrigator, I couldn't found anything except vegetable juice and some medicines. I sighed at the sight in front of me. I think I should just wait for Sunggyu hyung to get back home.

 

_

Ok, we arrived hyung!” exclaimed Woohyun. I was in horror, as I remembered lots of dangerous things that Woohyun did while driving.

Woo... hyun...” I said slowly calling his name.

Hmm?” He answered as he looked at me.

Remind me not to let you drive again, later.” I said to him and he pouted.

But... hyung! I did great right? There's no accident, no car crash, even no scratch on your car.” He said trying to get my trust.

Oh really? Then what about the ahjumma that you almost hit? And what about when you drove away while it was red lights? I don't trust you Woohyun.” I said to him.

But in the end, I didn't hit the ahjumma right? About the red lights, come on! Everyone do that when they are in a hurry.” Then I could see a smirk on his face. “Let's say that we are in a hurry to make a love.”

Oh my god! Woohyun! You teenager!” I said as I hit him with my thick medical's book. He winced in pain and asked for forgiveness.

That's hurt hyung, really......” He said as he rubbed his left hand where I hit him earlier. He looked in so much pain, I think I was getting away too much.

Is it really that hurt?” He nodded. “Sorry, let me see...” I looked closely to his arm to have a clearer view, whether if I make a wound or not. But then I felt something soft on my cheek. It was Woohyun kissing my cheek. He smiled widely and happily. “Yah! You're not hurt, aren't you?!”

He shook his head. “It's my lips that hurt...” I raised my eye brow, I didn't hit him on the lips. “It's hurt from not having enough of your lips, hyung.”

Woohyun... Let's stop this and let's go inside. I had enough of your greasiness.” I prepared my bags and my books then opened the door.

Hyung, wait up!” Woohyun said and I waited for him. He turned off the car and walked out from the driver's seat with his uniform and his school bag. “Want me to bring your book?” he offered.

Sure, thanks.” I said and handed him some of the books.

 

Aww hyung! Come on open the door! These books seriously heavy, how could you manage to bring all of these books everyday?” Woohyun protested. Maybe I should play a bit with him.

Wait up hyun, I think I lost my key.” I said and reached into my bag, I found it already but I just wanted to trick him.

No way... Let me put these books on the floor first.” He was going to put it down but then I startled him with my yell.

NO! DON'T!” He was surprised and stood up again. “That's an expensive books, you couldn't treat it just like that.” He rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks. I could see that he's getting tired. So, I decided to end it up. “Tired already Woohyun?” I as I let out my key from my bag.

Sunggyu hyung.... You surely gonna pay for this! Just you wait.” He threatened me. I just laughed and opened the door. I put all my stuffs on the sofa and he put all the books on the table. “Look at my hand, it's all gone red. You need to pay hyung~!”

He moved closer to me and grabbed my waist, he maked his way to my ear first as he whispered beautiful words. I love you hyung, You're beautiful, I want you always, etc. Then he my earlobe for a while and moved to my jawline and straight to my lips. He kissed me passionately like he was hungry about my lips.

Hyun, take it slow.” I said between the kiss. But he ignored it. He parted and sat on the sofa then he positioned me to sit on his lap. He started to kiss my neck now and I just let out a small moan. He keep it and left a few marks there.

As I turned my head to the right, I was startled. There was Sungyeol standing in front of my room's door and looked as surprised as me. I pushed Woohyun slowly and sat beside him. I gave him a code that there's other inside the apartment.

What is it hyung?” He asked but I just gave him a code to look to his left. As he looked he was as surprised as me. But then something unexpected happen.

Woohyun?” Sungyeol getting closer to us as he called Woohyun. “You..... You are Woohyun... The one who destroy my life at school. You're the one behind all of this right!!!” Sungyeol suddenly mad and shouted to Woohyun. What is this all about.

Sungyeol, calmed down what is this all about?” I asked him and approached him trying to calm him down. I looked at Woohyun but he just sat there didn't give me any response.

You already destroy my life at school now what are you going to do next?! You're making out with my hyung in front of me, are you trying to destroy my hyung's life too?! Huh?!!!” I shouted at him but he just silent. “Just so you know, I won't let you! And are you mute? Can't you say anything?!”

Sungyeol calm down...” I said to him. But he just keep pushing me to let him go.

He approached him and got him by the collar. “You better get the out of this house! And don't you ever dare to see my hyung again!!!” He threatened him.

I couldn't take it anymore, this is not Sungyeol. He never act like this before. I came up to him and slapped him. “Sungyeol! Get a grip of yourself! Can't we talk about this?!” I said to him. Woohyun was surprised at my sudden action.

Gyu, I think I should leave.” Woohyun said slowly.

Are you happy now?!” Sungyeol said to Woohyun. “Seeing me being slapped by my own brother because of you!?” I flinched at what he said. I could see eyes became teary. “Go on! Keep doing what you're doing! At least I already warned my brother.” Sungyeol said and ran out of the house.

Sungyeol!” I tried to catch him up but Woohyun grabbed my wrist.

Let him be... I'll tell you the problem.” Woohyun said in serious tone.

I looked at him seriously and said some words. “You got some explaining to do, for sure.”

 

_

I ran out of the apartment and walked my way to the lift. I pressed the button impatiently, but the lift was still on its way. My tears were suddenly rolled down. I wiped my tears and pressed the button again, then the lift arrived and opened. I went inside and lowered my head, but I hit someone at the process.

So..sorry.” I apologized still looking down.

Sungyeol?” This guy called me. I looked up to him and it was Soohyun hyung. “Sungyeol, What happened to you?” He asked at me worriedly, then suddenly he hugged me and I just hugged him back. I need a comfort to keep me comfortable. I let my tears rolled down and cried in his arms making his shirt soaked with my tears. He rubbed my back and calmed me down. We stayed like that for a good 5 minutes.

 

Sungyeol, are you ok now?” He asked me as I stopped my cry. I nodded on his arm. “Would you like to stay at my apartment, first?”

I pushed him away slowly and answered him. “Is it ok hyung? I don't have anywhere to go now...”

Surely fine. I understand your situation. Let's go now.” He said as he hold my hands and led me to his apartment. His hand was big not like Myungsoo. His hand gave me a feeling of warmth. He led me to his apartment and I just realized, it wasn't really that far from hyung's unit.

As he opened the door, he released his grip on me. I just stared at my now empty hand. I looked around and found that his home was not as tidy as hyung's.

Sorry for the mess. I rarely clean up, cause I don't have time for that. So, please just make yourself at home.” He said. I nodded and sat on the sofa. “So, what would you like to drink?” As he asked from the kitchen.

Anything will do.” I answered to him.

Then in a speed of light, he came back with a glass of orange juice. He put it on the table while cleaning some unnecessary stuffs on it and threw it away. He put an apologetic face for the inconvenience, I replied him with a smile. He finally sat on the sofa with me as he finished with everything.

So... Why you're here? I thought I sent you home already a few hours ago?” He asked me.

Well, Uh... I was thinking, to skip school for a week because I knew I couldn't survive at school. So, I think I need time for it and stays at my hyung's apartment.” I explained to him.

You're going to skip school? For a week???” He asked in surprised. I nodded at the answer but I just maked myself being scolded by the teacher. “You're idiot! How could you let yourself turn into like this just because of that stupid jerk moron, Kim Myungsoo?!” He paused as he looked at me in the eye. “You should go to school Sungyeol, it is your duty as a student. Myungsoo is just an obstacle for you. So, I believe you should just stay away from him.”

Hyung... Not only Myungsoo who gonna be my obstacle. Think about the other students, how would they react to me? I couldn't survive with all of those stares and hates.”

Why should they hate you? It's Myungsoo who should be at fault.”

No... Myungsoo is never wrong. He never wrong, hyung. He rules the school. Everything goes by his way. They will say that I was just easy to fool and hoping too much to become his boyfriend.” my heart is aching now as I said the words. I was just easy to fool.

Sungyeol...” He said with a sympathy tone. He came closer to me and caught me in his embrace. He rubbed my back and calmed me down. “Everything's gonna be ok. I'll support you with all of your decision. Just so you know, I'll always beside you. I'll help you for sure.”

T-thanks... hyung.” I said to him and suddenly my hand moved by its own and hugged him back. I felt so comfort, I could feel safe. But then... I still miss Myungsoo's hug. I should learn to forget him...