Move On

Sweet Candies

 

Good Morning everyone, I'd like to announce that's this week gonna be the last week to submit for the School's Prince competition. Please come to our room in 2nd floor to register. We'll be waiting for you. Thank you.”

I heard the announcement about the School's Prince competition but I just sighed. Why would people so eager to get the title of Prince? I'm not really interested in that kind of things. Isn't it like a beauty pageant? I'm smart, but I'm just not into that.

Hey hyung,” Called Sungjong.

Hi jong, where have you been? I've been waiting for you.” Asked me. He looked at me suspiciously. I could see he brought a paper in a transparant folder. “What's that? I think I've seen it somewhere.” Said me while thinking about it.

Oh this? You're gonna surprise when you see it, hyung. Do you want to see it?” asked Sungjong.

Of course, you're making me curious. What is it?” I asked eagerly.

Here, look at it.” Sungjong said and smiling evilly. I sensed something dangerous.

I got the paper out of the folder and read all of the things written. As I read the title of it, I quickly looked at Sungjong.

Are you going to enter the School's Prince Competition?”

No hyung.” He answered. I raised my eye brow.

Then whose this form belong to?”

Of course for you hyung!” Sungjong exclaimed.

WHAT?!” I yelled in shock. No way... “Sungjong, if you think I'll be entering that competition it's clearly that I won't enter it. Ok? Now take this form back to the student's commite.” I said and shoving the folder to him.

You can't disagree for this.” Sungjong said calmly and somehow he looked confident that I will join this. “I already put your name on the contestant lists on the board downstairs. Everyone already knew you're going to participate. So you can't say no this, right? Beside it could raise your popularity, imagine how it would like to be when you win the competition. You'll get every girls and boys in the school!”

Oh my god Sungjong!!!” I yelled again, can't say anything. I was just so speechless.

Then suddenly a few guys and girls rushing came inside the class. They looked at me and walked fastly to me.

Sungyeol, I heard you're going to enter the competition, right?” One of the girls asked.

I saw your name on the board. Are you really going to compete?” Asked the other girls.

We're going to support you for sure! Myungsoo and Woohyun will probably be lose from you.” said one of the guy. Wait, what?! Myungsoo and Sungyeol gonna enter it too. Oh god.

Sungjong looked at me with a smirk on his face. This little brat, I really couldn't say no because all of these people. I just smiled at them awkwardly didn't know what to say.


 

_

The cafetaria was full and crowded, the four of us not really enjoying the atmosphere so we went out and sat on the grass under the big tree. I leaned my back on the big tree, plugged in my earphone, and listen to my ipod. The three of my friends busily chatting about the progress of the upcoming school's festival.

It's really hard to assure SM High School to participate in the school's festival, I don't know what's making it so hard for the principle to just agree to the proposal. While JYP High School and YG High School were really excited. Oh do you guys know Pledis High School and Starship High School?”

Pledis? I think I know some of the students. But Starship? Haven't heard about it.” Said Woohyun.

Hmmm Starship is popular with their leaders. 4 girls as their School's Commitee. Anyway, both of the schools are also entering the festival.” Hoya informed.

Well in total how many Schools gonna enter it?” Asked Dongwoo.

It's gonna be hmm around 20? maybe?”

From which schools?” Asked Woohyun.

Well, JYP HS, YG HS, Pledis HS, Starship HS, Cube HS, New Empire HS, WM HS, DSP HS, CCM HS (Core Content Media), NN HS (Nega Network), TS HS, and still lots more. I didn't remember all of the school's participant.”

Wow that's surely gonna be huge. Great work baby.” Said Dongwoo as he ruffled Hoya's hair. Hoya smiled proudly.

Hmm and how about the School's Prince Competition?” Asked Woohyun.

Well we already cleared that one. The preparation already completed. We're still waiting for more applicants.” Answered Hoya. But then Hoya looked remember something as his facial expression was getting excited. “Oh right! Woohyun and Myungsoo, you should know this?!”

What is it???” Woohyun was ready to listen, while I just lazily took of my earphone.

What is it, Hoya?” I asked.

Lee Sungyeol is entering the competition! Wohooo~” Hoya exclaimed happily.

WHAT?!” Myungsoo yelled in surprise.

Wow, he's really going to enter it? What an interesting game. I think someone's gonna be explode soon.” Woohyun said referring to me very clearly. Well he was right, I felt like my heart is boiling inside of me. In the end, I took my stuffs and left the spot.

Wait, where is he going?” Asked Dongwoo who didn't get the point.

Of course his going to Sungyeol, you stupid Dino.” Hoya answered it.

For... what?” Asked Dongwoo. Hoya and Woohyun just gave up on him.


 

I walked fastly and searched for Sungyeol, I found him on the cafetaria with Sungjong and some of new friends I would say. I stood on his table and grabbed his hand.

Come with me.” I said firmly. But to my surprise he fought back.

I don't want to.”

I said, come with me.” I pushed him again but he struggled hardly making me released my hand on his wrist.

What do you want?” Asked Sungyeol.

I need to talk.” I said to him.

What do you need to talk about?” Asked Sungyeol again.

Will you just come with me and talk about it?” I was getting impatient.

What if I don't want to?”

Sungyeol, you're making this hard. I just need a damn 5 minutes to talk to you.” I said it while holding my emotion.

He looked to Sungjong then Sungjong gestured to just go with me. Then he looked at me again, “Ok, I'll go with you.” Without wasting some times, I grabbed his hands again and dragged him outside.


 

As we at the outside of the school's building, I released him. He looked unpleasant because I grabbed his hand too hard. He just rubbed his hand wishing it to heal quickly.

So what do you want talk about?” Asked him still looking unpleasant.

It's about the competition. School's Prince Competition. Why are you participate in it?” He looked calm. I waited for his answer.

It was Sungjong's idea. He wants me to be famous, to be on top.” Sungyeol answered.

Sungjong? Can you just do what you want instead of obeying Sungjong's words?!" I asked raising my voice.

Sungjong is my friend! Of course I'll do what he says to me, he's a good friend of mine.”

What is your intention actually? Why are you suddenly looking for fame? I don't get you now. You're different.”

Didn't I say it, people change, Myungsoo! Everyone could change. Even yourself could change. I just want to know how it'd feel to be someone else, esspecially... to be you. To be Myungsoo who owns the school and everything goes on his way.” He said raising his voice.

Sungyeol, please don't do this.”

What are you worrying about, Myungsoo? You don't have to be worried about anything. Besides, I'm intending to move on. This competition gonna be my stepping stone to get someone.” I flinched as he said that. Was he really not liking me anymore?

Said that again Sungyeol...” I asked him to repeat his words.

What? You want me to said it again. Ok since I'm a good student, my point is that I'm intending to move on from you and get someone that I like. You got that now?”

I looked at him, my heart ache when he said it all. His face expression even changing, it's not the innocent, cute, Sungyeol again.

Sungyeol, I beg of you please just return to yourself.” I said while putting both of my hands on his shoulders.

W-wae? Myungsoo?” He looked at me as I begged him.

I raised my head and without thinking I close the gap of our lips and crushing my lips on his. I know I'm crazy for doing this, but I can't stand it looking the gullible, choding, cute, Sungyeol turning into such a badass, flirty, Sungyeol.

I kissed his plump lips wildly he was startled at first, he didn't back off nor move. I kissed him nibbling his bottom lips and put my hands on waist. He didn't move an inch, but then as he opened his eyes he's back to his sense and pushing me harshly.

YOU! I said it clearly right! I'm moving on! Don't making it hard by playing with my heart again.”

Sungyeol... I like--” As I was going to confess to him he slapped me again. For the second time this week. I placed my hand on my left cheek where he slapped it.

I JUST SAID IT RIGHT! DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART AGAIN!” He screamed at me and left with a teary eyes.

I didn't lie Sungyeol, I really like you. I didn't know yet, but maybe I love you. I was being to naive to myself. I didn't admit how myself enjoying lots of my time with you. You're the only one that fit me, I realized how others aren't like you. I regret for not admitting this feeling sooner. It's too late for us, you already change and you even left me. Moreover, you insist to move on. I just want you to be mine, Sungyeol.


 

_

I entered the building with my heart still racing. I heard it, he was going to say he likes me if I'm not mistaken. I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want to like him again. I had enough already. I realized, it's a waste of time and energy if I change myself for him. He's not a worth to fight for.

I walked in a slow pace with my head down. Maybe my eyes looked teary but it's not going to fall any tears. I know I'm strong, I just need to hold, no more cry baby Sungyeol.

Hyung, I saw that. I saw he kissed you.” Sungjong suddenly said as I entered the class.

Sungjong, please...” I begged of him to stay shut up.

No, hyung. I just want you to remember one thing” I raised my head and looked at his eyes. “You said you're going to move on. You said you're going to forget about him. So, don't even think of going back to him just because that one kiss.” Sungjong said firmly.

I won't jong and I remember it clearly.” I reassured Sungjong. He looked relieve. “You don't have to be worried that much. I'm strong now, see? I even not crying because of him.” I said.

Good then. I'm sure, I don't have to worried about you all the time now.” He said now with a smile. “I'm proud that I could change you into a strong-hearted person.”

Of course. Thanks to you.” I said smiling back to him.


 

I sat to my desk while listening to Sungjong's chit-chat, but deep inside my heart, I was fighting about the decision to get along again with Myungsoo, about the kiss, about his worriedness which was looked sincere. He's getting me off guard. I even almost kiss him back when he kissed me.

Myungsoo, I'm not gonna be weak. I'm really going to move on. Just stay out of my way.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! It's a new chapter. I just want you guys to know that I have a 3 days of Holiday.

YEAH! well even it's just 3 days at least it's in a weekdays not in the weekend. So Holiday = more updates. YEAY AGAIN!!! 

Oh and I'd like to discuss a bit about the progress of this fic. I think I'm making Sungjong as the one to be at fault somehow. He's making Sungyeol into a different person. We can see that some of you like the new Sungyeol, but some don't. But too late Myungpoop! Sungyeol is insisting to move on. Huh! Eat that! But whose he gonna move on to? Soohyun (he rare to appear somehow)? or maybe a new guy? We'll see readers.

While Woogyu, I want to make them some problems, but you know I realized that all problems that I've made for them are such a huge problem rather than Myungyeol. So I don't want them to take the spotlight of the story too much. I promise, I'll make some good side story of Woogyu.

While for Yadong, not a big fan of that couple even my bias is Hoya. But yeah, you could sense a slight of that coupling in this story hehehe :P

Well in the end, I always remind all of you to Subscribe and give me lots of comments. Because only comments that makes me want to write and write hehe. In the end, It's Jin! Adios~ Saranghae Yeoreobun! <3