Coffe Bun

Sweet Candies

 

I laid down on my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling of my room. I touched my lips as I recalled the scene back there at school. The lips that I used to kiss, to be honest getting me addict, was actually kissing me in the first place. I felt the spark in me, I felt the butterflies inside me. Sungyeol, I don't know what happen to me now. You're just messing with Kim Myungsoo's heart.

! I couldn't understand this, it's the same feeling again when I was with Sungyeol in the past. His clumsiness, his laugh, his dorkiness, his chodingness. Moreover his lips, so sweet and delicate. His smile... Argh! What's with me, I just can't stop thinking about him. Is this a Karma? Damn, do I like him? Maybe I do, but do I like him that much until I can't stop thinking about him? I mean, I only adore him right? Not liking him in that way?... ARGH! This is frustrating!

I turned off the light of my room, get inside my bed and shut my eyes. But my mind keep repeating the scene, only one kiss from him could blow my mind.


 

I woke up feeling dizzy, this must be the effect of thinking too much. What I didn't expect is, I even dreamt about Sungyeol. Damn that guy really made me gone crazy.

I got up and prepared my self for school. I didn't bother to have breakfast, since my mom rarely cooks in the morning. So, I think I could buy some breads at the store. I left my house and got my bicycle with me, it's been a long time since I rode this.

I stopped by at the shop and went inside. The ahjumma greeted me happily.

Welcome! Oh? It's Sungyeollie's friend right? Oh no no, boyfriend?” She asked excitedly. I just smiled awkwardly. Damn, why I can't say no to the question. “I know I'm right. So where's Sungyeollie, you're not with him?”

Ah no... uh... he's already... walk to school by his own, yeah... he's walking.” I said making an excuse. She just nodded in understandment.

So, just choose anything you want. I'll go to the kitchen, first ok.” I nodded to her. She walked away but then she turned around and called me, “Sorry Sungyeollie's boyfriend, what's your name? I didn't get your name, before.”

It's Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo.” I answered her.

Alright, I'll remember your name, Myungsoo.” She said smiling happily. Then she left to the kitchen.

I walked around the store and chose what I want to buy. I found a lot of flavours but then I stopped as I found a coffe bun. Coffe bun? I think someone gonna like this, but who is it? There's no more stock on the shelf, there's only one Coffe bun, so I decided to buy that.

I went to the cashier and wait for the ahjumma to come back. But then she looked at me from the window that connecting the cashier and the kitchen, so she immediately came out from the kitchen.

Only this?” She asked. I nodded.and gave the money. “What a fate, Sungyeol likes this bread too. Both of you really match each other so well.” She said happily while typing on the keyboard to get the receipt. I remembered, it's coffe, Sungyeol likes coffe a lot. No wonder he likes this too. “Here, your change. Thanks a lot for coming. Please tell him to stop by, I haven't seen him again. Ok?”

Ok, I will.” I replied her and walked out from the store.

Let's just keep this bread until recess time. Someone might want it more than me.


 

_

What a bad morning, my parents already went to office but didn't make any breakfast for me. As I was going to cook, there's nothing inside the refrigerator. Oh god, mom you need to do some housewife works after you got back from office. In the end, I make my way to the bread store that I like to go.

I opened the door and as always a bell rang as I opened it. The sound make the ahjumma got his attention to the guest. She smiled widely and walked to me.

Sungyeollie! How are you?!” She came to me and hug me tightly.

I'm fine ahjumma.” I answered her. As she released the hug, she stared at me from head to toe. “Uh... what is it Ahjumma?”

You change.” She answered. But then the next thing she ask was surprising me. “It's must be because your boyfriend right? So you change into like this? To get his attention you change into more attractive right?”

Whaaaaa Ahjumma what are you talking about? I don't get it.” I said panicly.

I know it Sungyeol, you have a boyfriend right? Who his name again? Ah...... wait..... Kim Myung...Soo? Am I right? Myungsoo?” she asked. I gasped in shock, how could she knows his name?

Ahjumma! How do you know Myungsoo?” I asked her curiously.

I just met him, he was here a few minutes ago. You're late, your boyfriend already walked away.” She said teasingly.

Ahjumma~ he's not my boyfriend.” I protested to her, but deep inside I know that I want it to be real. “Did he say it?” I asked curiously.

He only smiled to me when I asked it. He said that you already walk to school by your own, when I asked him where you was.”

I feel like my face is getting hotter so I excuse myself to choose a bread, but again she's teasing me again and again.

Myungsoo is a nice guy, he's not bad either. Moreover he's so handsome. Nice catch, Sungyeol. You're good.” She said while seating on the cashier's chair.

Ahjumma~” I whined so she'd stop it. “Omo? Ahjumma, where's the coffe bun? Why is it empty?”

Oh is it?” She looked to the kitchen through the window and turned back to me. “Sorry Sungyeollie, I haven't baked another coffe bun.”

Oh no... I really love that bread. Did someone buy it before me?”

Yes, someone bought it. Omo~ it's your boyfriend! Maybe he's going to give it to you for your breakfast. What a romantic couple~” She squealed. I just face palmed.

Ahjumma, I'm gonna get to school then.” I said to her.

Ok, be careful on your way!”

I walked out the store and started walking to school.


 

I arrived at school and walked directly to class looking for Kim Myungsoo who bought my favourite bun. I will get it for sure!

I went inside the class and saw Myungsoo sitting on his desk. My eyes grew wider as I saw that heavenly bread on his table. I walked fastly to his table and stood in front of him. Time for seducing mode on.

Good morning, Myungsoo~” I said cutely with my aegyo. Actually I feel disgust with myself, but Sungjong already trained me so I have confidence.

Uh... Morning.” He answered not looking directly to my eyes. What's up with him, so impolite.

What is it Myungsoo?” I asked as I looked to where his eyes looking.

He looked at me and shook his head. “Nothing.” He answered. I raised my eye brow, he's weird. But then he asked me. “What do you want? I know you want something.”

I smiled happily. “Myungsoo, I'm happy that you know me that well.” I walked behind his sit and put both of my hands to his shoulder. “How's your sleep last night?” I massaged his shoulder a bit.

Not fine.” He answered.

Why? You must be tired let me massage you a bit.” I said but he moved his shoulders a sign for me not to touch him. “Wae Myungsoo?”

Just tell me what you want. Quick and simple.” He said. I backed to my place and stood in front of his table again. I was defeated, damn.

I...I want that bread, Myungsoo... the Ahjumma said you bought it first. You know I like coffe so much right? Can I have it, I'll pay it.” I said to him and begging him.

You acted like that over this bread? Why don't you ask it in the first place.” He said firmly. Oh no, he turned serious now.

Uh... yeah.” I answered it shortly. Then he stand up suddenly, making me surprise.

why don't you just ask? Instead of doing all of those things which is so not you.” He said rudely.

Yah! Why? If you don't like than it's your opinion. People can change!”

I don't like it. No, I hate it. You're ing around with people around you, you're enjoying all the attention right?” I can't hold it anymore, he's words hurting me. I slapped him in the face.

You have no right to say that.” I said firmly to him. “Just shut your mouth. You're no one for me!” As I said that, I stopped talking and looked around nervously. I could see his face was pissed.

Do what you want. I don't care anymore.” He said and left the class. Since when does he care about me? He never cares me. All you do is all scolding and shouting at me. Is that what you call with caring?

Hyung, what happened? Myungsoo looks really mad.” Sungjong appeared suddenly.

As usual, Myungsoo trying to cause a fire with me. He said that I'm so not me, but I just said that why should I care. He's just... no one.” I said slowly.

Hyung, don't say like that. He's someone for you, I know it. Soon, he will realize how precious you are. He's just being an right now.” Sungjong encouraged me.

Maybe I should try to give up on him. It's been only 3 days but he already act like usual again. He doesn't change at all.” I said to him.

You sure? You mean it's time for you to move on?” Sungjong asked. I nodded and smiled at him. “Finally, hyung got an enlightment from God. I will guide you again to find your love one!” Sungjong said in victorious.

Yah! Don't force it. I'll find it on my own. I believe I will find it if I try.” I said proudly.

Oh my~ My hyung really does change. Good luck with your searching. I believe you have a good fate to end up with.”

I hope it too. Thanks a lot Sungjong, you're the best.” I said and hugged him.

I know, you're welcome.” He hugged me back.


 

_

Darn it! What's with Sungyeol? He changes too much. I can't keep up with his change. I mean it when I said that I hate him. His new personality... he's forcing it to be someone else. How should I change him back again into the lovable one. Wait, why am I acting like this?

Sungyeol, I don't know what's going on with me, but somehow I need you again. Just please come back and we'll start it again. I can't deny it, I know I have something for you since I plan on toying with you. You're too adorable, you're chodingness got me off guard. I don't know what to say even after I know your personality. I enjoy myself too much when I'm with you and I forget that you're the one making me happy.

Lee Sungyeol, I think... I like you.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! sorry for this y chapter, I'm gonna make a good one for the next chapters. Please give comments <3

oh and if you have time pls open : http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/top-11-contestants-of-indonesias-galaxy-superstar-to-receive-special-k-pop-training

that's actually the one that I auditioned back in January guys. But too bad I didn't make it. Maybe another time :D