Confrontation

Sweet Candies

 

Here I am, sitting on a cafe near the hospital. I put another lollipop in my mouth. Aish! Why am I turning like Woohyun? Whenever I feel nervous or sad, I'll eat candy immediately. Now now, it's not the time to think about it. I'm an adult, a mature guy. I should act like one. But... I can't tell him that he had with me last night, right? I don't know what his reaction will be.

Kring~ the sound of the bell door rang as someone coming. The pace sound impatient and so in a hurry. It must be him. Here he comes...

Sunggyu hyung.” He called me. I faced him and looked at his beautiful eyes. Wait... I shouldn't admire him, focus.

Uh.. Woohyun, please take a sit.” I said and let him sit first.

So, let's get to the point, hyung. I come here not to waste my time with a chit-chat.” He said firmly. No way, what's up with this guy.

I tried to loosen up the atmosphere that he brought. “Chill Woohyun. I think you need some drink. Why don't you order first?” He was silent. Then I called the waiter. I tried to look calm, but not in the inside. I was so nervous.

The waiter came and put out his paper. “What would you--”

Caramel Macchiato please.” He cut the waiter's words and said it coldly to him. The waiter wrote it and took his leave immediately.

Uh... ok before we talked, why... uh don't we wait for your drink?” I smiled awkwardly. His face still straight and didn't change a bit.

Hyung.” He put both of his hand on the table and looked closer at me. “I know there must be something wrong happen last night, right? My mind told me so, but I don't know what is it. It's bothering me to dead.”

Uh-oh, he start the conversation and straight in to the core. “I said, there's nothing happen... last night, Woohyun.” I reassured him.

There is something that you hide from me. The way you said it just know... You were hesitant.”

I.. didn't.” Great. I stuttered. It's making it more obvious.

No. Sunggyu hyung. I thought you know me well. I'm a persistant person. I need an answer here and you'll give me the answer.” He said to me. He sounded like threatening me. I'm getting feel a bit uncomfortable now.

Woohyun..... Let's just leave this conversation here. I don't want to talk about it.” I said to him.

I said no, no, and NO!” He raised his voice. I was surprised what was that for?! Did he really need to raise his voice at me, I'm his hyung.

Yah! With who are you talking too huh?!” I'm getting a bit mad.

I don't care. Sunggyu, just tell me.” he said calling me without honorific. I'm enough with him forcing me to tell what happened last night. I took all of my bags and left. My tears already gathered in both of my eyes. “Sunggyu!!” He shouted my name, I didn't look back and keep walking. I opened the door and walked away.

 

_

This Sunggyu, he doesn't make it any easier for me. Stop making it such a secret. I already know what happened last night. I just knew it for a while as the memories hit me again on my way to the cafe. I just want him to tell me truthfully.

Excuse me, sir. Where are you going? Here's your Caramel Ma--”

Take it!!!” I gave him the money and put it on his tray.

But--” I left him as I couldn't see any trace of Sunggyu. ! Where is he!

 

I ran out of the cafe and looked over him. I looked right and left, Where the hell is Sunggyu? That hamster guy is fast. But just right in time I saw him turned left. Where is he going? I ran to him as fast as I can. I bumped into some people but I just ignored them. I turned left just like Sunggyu did and there I saw him walking so fast to the quite park.

I followed him as he sat down under the tree. He resisted his self not to cry. My heart ache seeing him like this. He's older than me, but he's just as vulnerable as me. I decided to show myself in front of him.

Sunggyu.” I called him as I stood in front of him. He stood up immediately in surprised.

Woo-woohyun?” I pinned him on the tree, trapping him between both of my hands. “W-what are you d-doing?” He looked scared.

I smirked at him and began my attack. I let my hungry lips landed on his and kissed him sweetly. Sunggyu let out a small yelp, but he just melt in the kiss. I tried to recall the moment that we had last night. As I'm getting familiar with the scene, the kiss getting wild and wild.

Upff... Woo--” he parted but I attacked him again kissing him hungrily. I moved my hand and circled his waist. The feeling was unbearable, this is heaven. I hugged him tightly don't wanna let him go away from me. My lips still attached with him. It fits him perfectly, I couldn't part easily as it sends me an addiction. But I know I'll kill him if I didn't part immediately.

Woo...hyun...” He said. I smiled at him.

I asked you now, What did we do last night?” I asked him nicely. Now hoping for an answer from him.

We... we uh... we had....... se-.” He answered shyly.

I know we did that.” I said to him.

YOU KNEW?” He asked shockly.

Yeah, I remembered it.” I answered him with my hand still circled his waist. His face started turning red. “No need to be embarassed, Sunggyu hyung.” He just keep silent and hitting me playfully on my chest. “I love you Sunggyu hyung. Please accept my heart.”

Woohyun.....” He pushed me gently, making me released my hand which was circling his waist. “But... we have 6 years gap. I don't want people calling me a e.” He said.

Who cares! You don't even look like 23 years old, hyung. I love you the way you are. I really do. I'm not playing with you at all. I'll responsible for what I did. I won't leave you.” I said to him making him a bit surprised.

I... I don't know how to say this. I'm... still a bit... unsure.” He said. Without thinking I kissed him again full on the lips gently and memorable. I parted away and looked at him. He was like in an eternal bliss.

Hyung, don't lie to yourself. You look so happy when I kissed you earlier.” I . His face turned red again.

I... I accepted your heart. I... uh love you too.” He said shyly. I smiled at him pulled him in a hug.

I'll treat you better Sunggyu hyung.” I promised him. He just nodded in my neck. And it's gonna be a new page for us.

 

_

Myung, are we going home straight or going somewhere? I feel like going to the bookstore, if you don't mind.” I asked Myungsoo as he looked deep in thoughts.

Sure, yeol. Just lead the way.” He answered then he looked so serious again. I wonder what he was thinking. I decided to shock him a little. I should give him some treatment I guess.

I slowed my pace and walked behind him. He even didn't realize I was behind him. Then I let my hand sneaked but I stopped as I found it embarassing somehow. But still he needs my comfort right? I brave myself and gave him a back hug. He was startled at my action.

Sungyeol?” He looked at his back and found me smiling to him.

You seem... so deep in thoughts, so uh... I think I should treat you something... so you could be more relax.” I said to him shyly with my face changed into a tint pink.

Thanks, Sungyeol. But I'm fine. You don't have to do that.” He said and released my hand from his body. Did he say he didn't want it? “Let's just walk again.” I nodded and followed him.

 

Why are we here?” Myungsoo asked as we arrived at a bookstore.

I thought I said it to you already. I want to go to the bookstore. You said yes, so I led you here.” I explained to him who looked clueless.

Oh right, then I'll just look around. Just call me if you have finished your business.” He said and I nodded.

Then I'll search for the book first ok. Don't go anywhere, myungie.” I said and left him to search some books.

 

_

I'll look around to refresh my mind over the topic that's been repeating in my mind.

You're gonna break up with him like the first plan? Or keep going? Hoya's word keep replaying in my mind. I'm sure that I'm not falling for him... or I? No way. I'm not. He's not the innocent Sungyeol like what I saw the first time. He knows how to flirt and lie. Of course I'm not falling for such a guy.

My eyes suddenly spotted an interesting book. 'Guide Book: Are you in Love, or not?' I laughed a bit at the title. What the hell with this book? There such a guide book? I stared at the book for a long time. Soon, curiousity gets over me. I picked the book and read the first page. I looked around hoping there's no one who was looking at me.

I flicked the page and read from the first page. I read the title of the chapter 'The One that You keep Thinking'. I raised my eye brow. I looked around again before I start reading. It's embarassing if someone found me reading this book.

There's always one that bugging you every night and day. One that stays in your mind. You never get enough that makes you want to make it yours and only yours. A precious thing that you never want to be touched by others. Between the right and wrong, when the truth is always right you never admit it. You keep putting another layer on it and put a cover on your face.

I shocked as I read it. I closed the book immediately as I couldn't read it more. That's just too creepy a bit sounds like me. That one paragraph already hit me right.

I put the book to its place before I looked around again. No more looking for a love book, it's frustrating.

I turned my attention to another section, which is music. I always interested in playing guitar and singing, but I just like it for my own entertainment. There was classics book, jazz music book, even until K-pop musics. I found it interesting as I stayed in that section for a long time.

I looked at my watch as it almost 20 minutes but Sungyeol still not finished. So, I decided to search for him. I walked calmly and looked to the righ and left. That tall chubby fat guy couldn't be found anywhere. This Choding, where is he? I searched and searched again...

WHAT?! I found the most shocking scene at a bookstore ever. I could not stop staring at the event. I was too shock. Sungyeol...