Request

Sweet Candies

 

That stupid Hoya what is he doing at this time. It's almost a week and I still ignore him. I know that I've been exagerrating things up, but seriously he's been put me a side more than you guys ever know. Why he has to be the school president?

I turned off the lamp and I went to bed. I covered myself with blanket and feel the warmness. But then Hoya popped out in my mind. Is he really going to wait until morning? He's going to get cold, isn't he? But I immediately shrugged all the thoughts. No, he won't last long, he'll be going home before I know it...... But still, I'm worried. I went out from my bed and looked outside the window. There, he still waiting. Sitting under the tree without nothing to cover him. He just wearing a thin jacket. What should I do? I tried to relax my mind. Inhale, exhale, he's gonna be alright. Let's sleep. I went to bed fastly and covered myself.

 

1 hour later

I've been counting sheeps and its friends like cows, goats, chickens, mostly from the farm, but guess what I can't even sleep. I can't help it, I just keep thinking about Hoya. This is too much, I don't want him to get sick just because of my stupid selfishness. I couldn't ignore him anymore at this situation.

I got out from bed and searched for a blanket in my wardrobe. I found it, a purple blanket, just like Hoya's favourite color. I went out from my room and walked to the front door. I opened the door and immediately ran to Hoya's place. There I saw him looking so comfortable with his earphone and sitting under the tree. I snorted, how could he still be this comfortable?

Oh! Dongwoo you're here.” He said as he removed his earphone. “you're still awake? I thought you already gone to sleep.”

Stupid.” I said to him. I approached him and stood closely in front of him. “Yah! You, Lee Howon stupid!” I said to him.

Dino, you're also stupid sometimes, you know?” He replied.

What?! Hoya seriously, you're stupid. What are you trying to do, is beyond stupid!” I said to him.

Dongwoo, I only become stupid when it comes to you.” He said cheesily.

.....” I was speechless. But then I remembered what I was going to do, “Here.” I handed him a blanket. But he just stared at it, I don't understand this guys. “I said, here it's a blanket for you.”

No thanks, Dongwoo. I don't need it. I just need your forgiveness. If you go out to see me, only to give me foods, drink, or stuffs, then you better go to sleep. I just want your forgiveness.” Hoya said coldly.

Yah stupid!” I shouted to him and forcefully put the blanket on him. He didn't struggle, so It's quite easy to do. “Did I say I only going to give this to you? I was going to say I forgive you and asked you to come in. But it seems you don't like the idea, so I think it's better--”

Dongwoo, I'm sorry. Seriously I should learn to become a good listener. But... do you really forgive me?” Hoya asked and he let the blanket hugged him.

At this circumstance, I need to forgive you. Or you'll be sick. I don't want you to be sick.” I said to him.

Dongwoo...” he hugged me suddenly then he whispered, “I love you.” he whispered those words to my ear. My heart start beating crazy, oh god. He could hear and feel it clearly how my heart beating as he hugging me right now. I was frozen in my place. But then he released the hug.

Ho...ya.. Did you... just said... you love me?” I asked him trying to reassure what I just heard.

Stupid Dino, I always love you, I always am. I just afraid it will change us. But now I know, being away from you that change us. I'll be close to you all the time. You're importan to me, so I know confessing my feeling towards you will be the best way.” He said to me sincerely.

Hoya...” I can't say a word now. I was too shock.

Just say you love me too, Dino.” He said smiling so lovely.

I... uh... I always.. love you too, Hoya.” I answered him and suddenly a soft lips landed on mine and as it pressed it taste great. So, this is how it feels, those lips that I've been wishing to kiss. I moved my hand to his neck and deepening the kiss. This moment, this is the best moment I have since the first time I've known him. He kissed me sweetly and savouring every sides of me. But I parted first as I need to breath.

Dongwoo, thank you for forgiving me. I'll the best boyfriend for you and I won't put you a side again. I promise” He said with a sincere smile, I just nodded in shyness. Then he handed me the cake box, blackforest. “Here, for you. Your favourite. Please accept it.” I accepted it.

Thanks Hoya, but let's go in first. It's getting cold.” I said as my arms getting cold.

Sure and by the way, let's go directly to bed. I'm sleepy actually.” He said honestly. I just laughed and led him inside my house.

 

_

I opened my eyes as I heard a loud conversation from downstairs. It's kinda rare to hear it in my home as my parents always out early in the morning and Sunggyu hyung not making a lot of noises at all.

I went out from bed and headed out side the room. I went downstairs and sat on the dining room enjoying my parents and Sunggyu hyung who was busily arguing with my parents.

Mom, dad, please. I'm old enough. It's a total embarassing for me, I want to live on my own. I've my own income.” He said. I tried to digest what were they talking about.

But son, I can't make sure you're safety. What about you're daily needs? What about your daily allowance?” My dad said.

Gosh! Dad! I already told you, I already have my own income. I'm WORKING! WORKING!” He said emphasized the word. “I can afford anything by myself. Please let me stay in a apartment, on my own.” He begged.

Oh so the problem is, Sunggyu hyung wanted to stay by himself in an apartment and my parents kinda opposed it. They opposed it with reasons like they're worried? Oh, please... like they really care about us.

Mom, dad, why don't you let hyung stay in an apartment. He's old.” I said joining the conversation. Sunggyu hyung shot me a death glare as he heard the word 'Old'.

Ok...” My mom said and she sighed. “But will you promise me?”

Anything mom.” Sunggyu hyung said.

I want you to take care of yourself. Don't walk in to the wrong path. Keep studying and be the best doctor. You can call us, if you need anything.” She said worriedly. Weird, she never been this worried. I think I should go out of this house immediately and be free.

Of course mom.” Sunggyu hyung answered.

Son, I trust you. Don't misuse my trust. I believe in you.” My dad said. Sunggyu hyung nodded. “Ok then, family meeting over. Let's go to work mom.” He said and walked out of the door.

Sungyeol, go take a shower and eat your breakfast. Study hard ok!” She said and walked to the car.

Hyung, so you're going out of the house?” I asked.

Yeah, yeol. I think it's about time for me to be an adults and live by my own.” He said.

Hyung, I feel like crying somehow.” I said and trying to resist my tears from falling down. “I'm gonna miss you~” I said and hugged him.

Oh my, yeol. I even haven't gone yet from this house. You always can visit me everytime you know. I'll let you have the spare key to my apartment.” He said and patted my head.

Thanks hyung. I'll visit you sometime.” I said to him and he just nodded. “So, when are you going to move out?” I asked.

Tomorrow.” He answered.

WHAT?! THAT FAST?!” I yelled.

Yeol, no need to yell. I already found this apartment about a month ago and I already bought it, so the last thing I need is permission. And thanks god, that they allow me.” He said.

Hyung... I'll help you move out then.” I offered myself. He smiled happily.

You will?” He asked.

Of course! It's weekend tomorrow. I'll bring some friends of mine if you want too.”

That'll be great. Thanks a lot yeol. Best dongsaeng ever!” He said and ruffled my hair. “Ugh I smell something bad... Oh right! You haven't showered right? Shoo go shower yeol! You still need to go to school.” He shooed me.

Alright hyung, alright.” I said and walked to my room to take a shower.

 

_

I opened my eyes as I felt the sunlight comming in Dongwoo's room. I looked at a cute Dino in front of me. He slept peacefully and snuggled closer to me. I know it, that this relationship is something I shouldn't doubt at the first place. Dongwoo looked happy in his sleep as he keep smiling. I can't resist it, he's such a baby. I kissed his forehead lightly but the kiss waking him up.

Oh sorry, if I wake you up.” I said to him.

Eh... Ho-ya?” He called me. He wasn't fully awake I just smiled as he rubbed his eyes cutely.

Yes, Dino? I'm here.” I said to him.

Hamm hmmm zeepy.” He mumbled something I don't understand and snuggled even closer. I laughed at his behaviour, this sleepy head. Why can't he wake up immediately?

Hey, Dino! Baby Dino wake up. It's morning already. We need to go to school, remember?” I shook him a bit.

Uhh.. School?” He said as he opened his eyes again and looked at me. He sat and stared blankly at me then he gathered his soul. “Hoya... School?”

Yeah, we need to go to school? Mind if I borrow your uniform?” I asked him. He nodded. “Then, I think I'll go to bath first. You may sleep again, if you want too.” I said and he just nodded and landed his head on the pillow again.

 

I finished take a shower and went inside Dongwoo's room with a towel covered me. I opened his wardrobe searching for the uniform. I could see him still sleeping. That Dino, I think I need to give him a big bang again so he would vanish and become a real human. I decided to wake him up first, instead of searching the uniform.

Dongwoo, wake up, go take a shower. We need to go to school.” I shook him. He opened his eyes immediately and looked at me.

Ho-ya?... Hoya?!... HOYA!!” He raised his voice suddenly. “Why are you ?!!” he said covered his face with blanket. Oh so cute, i thought.

I've just finished taking a shower, Dongwoo. I have towel under me, ok.” I said to him. He then got out from the bed still covering his face. I went to him and by hugging him.

Ho...ya.. I need to... go shower.” He said shyly as I hugged him bare chest. “Hoya please...” He said begging me to let go. I released him and he ran to the bathroom. I might as well get dress then.

 

_

I arrived at School early in the morning and found Myungsoo parked his bike, I bravely approaching him and greet him.

Morning... myungie.” I said, he turned his face and faced me.

Oh, morning, Sungyeol.” He said flatly.

Uh... I was thinking, maybe........ you could help me with..” I paused a bit as I had the thought that he wouldn't accept it.

With what?” He asked and waited.

With uh... moving in to an apartment.” I said finally.

You're moving?” He asked.

No, no, no, it's my brother actually. But I offered him a help and... I think, it's a great idea if you could come too and you know... get know my brother.” I said to him.

Not a bad idea. Sure.” He answered, I smiled happily.

Thank you, myungie~” I said and hugged him.

Uh we could talk while we walk?” Myungsoo asked. I released the hug and answered him.

Sure, sure.” Then we walked to class.

Is it going to be me alone, you, and your brother tomorrow?” He asked.

No, I'm going to ask Sungjong too. You don't mind right?”

Nah, It's ok with me.” He said and we arrived at our class. “So, you go inside first, I have got some things to do first ok.” I nodded and I watch him walked somewhere and I went inside the class.

Morning, Jong.” I greeted Sungjong who was busily reading a magazine.

Morning, hyung!” He greeted back.

Are you ok, if I ask you to help me moving in?” I paused, “I mean my hyung.”

Oh Sunggyu hyung, moving?” He asked.

Yep, he said he'd like to stay in an apartment by his own. And he asked for permission this morning and my parents said yes, then voila, he's moving tomorrow.” I told him the chronology. “Can you help me?” I asked him again.

Sure, hyung. I'll help with the light stuffs. If its heavy then ask your boyfriend.” He said to me. I just laughed.

I thought you said that you have an inner manliness?” I .

Hyung, my inner manliness come out in emergency only. Helping you moving in is not an emergency at all.” He explained. I just laughed again.

You're unbeliavable.” I said then the bell rang, signing the first class start.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO EVERYONE! Sorry for the late update :D I've been stuck with ideas and after refreshing my brain I got it haha. Hope you enjoy! ;)