Intro

Sweet Candies

 

I woke up early in the morning though its weekend. I looked at the clock showing me 7.30 AM. I felt peaceful in my own house for the first time as I didn't hear my parents bickering downstairs. But actually it's really rare, I wonder if something happen.

I got out from bed and walked down to check, but it was quite. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to drink a milk. I picked the blue cartoon milk and brought to the dining table. Then I saw a sandwich with a note.

 

Woohyun,

Sorry mom left early, I only make sandwich for you, please eat it. For lunch and dinner, I already give you money. Just order foods ok. Mom is going out somewhere and gonna be back at night. While your dad, he's going out of town for a week. Lastly, be safe Woohyun.

Mom

 

I sighed after I read it. This is good, Dad is going out of town while mom going somewhere I don't know. At least for a week there's no violence in the house. I don't know how could I survive in this house.

I sat down and ate the sandwich which my mom make. I poured the milk to the glass and drink it. I eat slowly as I think what should I do today since there's no mom and dad. Maybe I could visit Dr. Kim for a while. I smiled excitedly with the idea. What should I bring for him, maybe later I should buy something. Should I text him first? Maybe not? Maybe, I'll give him a surprise. A delicious box of lunch would be great? Then it's decided, a surprise lunch box.

I finished my breakfast faster and went to take a shower. Didn't take a long time to clean myself inside the bathroom, I walked to my wardrobe and searched what should I wear today. I chose a plaid shirt covered with a blue cardigan and blue jeans, since it's quite cold right now. I wore it and checked myself once again in the mirror and leaving my house.

 

The trip was quite fun as I searched for a delicious healthy food for lunch and some drinks for us. I believe that Sunggyu hyung is tired after dealing with a lot of patients. And finally here I am, arrived in front of the hospital that he works. I went inside and straightly greeted by the nurse, I just nodded until I found nurse Soyou. The only nurse that I know.

Excuse me, noona.” I said.

Oh, Woohyun. How could I help you?” She said then he looked at my belongings in my hand. “You brought something?”

Ne, Is Sunggyu hyung in his room?” I asked. But nurse Soyou gave me a look.

Don't you know that he's moving today? He said he's not working because he needs to move his stuffs to his new home and decorate it. Doesn't he tell you?” She asked. I shook my head cluelessly. “Well...” I don't know what should I do now. “Maybe... do you have his adress?” I asked.

His new apartment, you mean?” I nodded. “I don't have it of course.”

Too bad then... Hmmm what should I do with this food...” I mumbled. I looked at her as she start staring at my belongings. “Ok ok, here for you.” I handed him the food.

OH MY THANK YOU WOOHYUN!” She hugged me but I didn't let her hug too long and pushed her away. “I'll treat you something later.” She said and winked.

I'll go then nurse Soyou, say to Sunggyu hyung that I came today if later he came to the hospital or tomorrow.” I said to her and she nodded.

Bye Woohyun! Take care!” She said and waved her hands in the air. I said bye back and leaving the hospital.


_

Myungieeeeee~” He called me cutely as I walked to him, to our meeting point he looked casual this time wearing a yellow t-shirt and zip up jacket, with black jeans.

Hey Sungyeol.” I greeted him back. “So, are we going to your brother's house now?” I asked.

Maybe around 30 minutes later. He still out to buy some decorations, he said. Have you eat breakfast, myungie?” He asked me.

No, I haven't.” I answered. I don't really eat breakfast sometimes esspecially weekends.

Omo! Myungie, let's have breakfast first, because it's gonna be such a hardwork. I won't let you sick of tiredness then you passed out. Let's go inside that cafe.” then he dragged me inside the cafe. I didn't protest nor comment.

 

As we went inside Sungyeol immediately called the waiter and ordered breakfast for me, while he just ordered a cup of Americano. I was speechless when he took care of my breakfast. I didn't say a word when he ordered. I just nodded to what he said.

Sungyeol, why you have to be so care about me? I really don't have any idea how should I deal with you. I felt like a jerk here, you just to precious to be hurt. I actually didn't know how should I said the word, when we have to brake up next week. I don't have the guts. Yes, Kim Myungsoo doesn't have the guts to brake up with Lee Sungyeol.

As the breakfast arrived I looked as he ordered a pancake with a honey and a earl grey tea. I looked at him and he smiled proudly.

Sorry, Myungie if you don't like what I ordered. I just guess that maybe you will like pancake with honey since everybody like it.” He said. I shook my head.

It's ok. I appreciate your sense.” I said and start eating. Oh god, tell me how should I brake this little angel's heart in front of me. It's not like I've fallen for him right?

So, Myungie, later you'll meet my brother. I hope you guys going on well, ok?” He said to me asking to be friend with his brother.

Uh, I'll try Sungyeol.” I was a bit in doubt to be friend with his brother. I don't want to be too attach with his family.

Please eat a lot!” He said and he sipped his coffe. A choding drinks coffe? Not make any sense.

Hey choding. Why do you drink coffe? Shouldn't choding drink milk or milkshake, instead?” I . He pouted and puffed his cheeks. That's one tempting expression to be pinched.

Myungsooooo! How many times I said it, don't call me choding.” he pouted.

I just smirked and keep eating. Then mumbled. “Once choding, will always be choding.”

I heard that Myungsoo!” He said with an anger tone.

Sungyeol calm down, just kidding. You're just too cute. I can't resist it.” I said to him and this time I said I honestly not just a sweet words. His cheek changed into a bit pink, he was shy.

Just eat your food fast.” He said and immediately looked to other side. He must be too shy now. I always enjoy teasing him like this. But I... really, shouldn't let myself enjoying the time too much. But... on the otherside I want too. I'm in a big denial I guess.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update. As I said that I'm going on an audition and it's 7 days to go. And my preparation is still not enough. So, I'm very busy in practicing and school already started so doubled the busy. I hope you don't mind with the short chapter. But promise this weekend I'll update a long chapter, either Saturday or Sunday (hope I can fulfil my promise ^^)

Once again, Thank you.

Song, Jejin