Hectic Night

Sweet Candies

 

Stupid Woohyun! Where does his mind go? Why does he has to be so immature? Ugh I'm stress out if I have to deal with this side of him everyday. But, it's better rather than losing him forever. I'm afraid about his psychological problem that he might end up doing stupid stuffs. His family issue, this problem, and now me? I knew that he must be feeling so depressed now.

I tried to reach him by calling him several times but none of my calls got an answer. I drove to his house and checked it, but the house was very dark. No light was on, his parents must be not coming back again.

I looked at my watch as it already showed 9 P.M. I sighed, still no sign of him anywhere. Please don't do this to me Woohyun. I called him again, it was connected, I heard the beep sound but no one answering it. I decided to drive again and searched for him.


 

_

I stopped by at Myungsoo's house. I laid down on his room and take a rest for a while and relaxing my mind. It's been a hard day. Myungsoo was curious about what happen to me, so I told him everything about me and Sunggyu. He didn't surprise, not at all, because he could see it coming.

I didn't want others to know about my relationship, I even planned not to let Hoya and Dongwoo know about this. But in this case, Myungsoo is exceptional. He needs to know, he connected in this.

Ya! How long are you going to ignore those calls?” Myungsoo yelled to me. I just laid on his bed for almost an hour with my phone beside me. “You know what, your presence here already disturb me and now your phone?!”

I threw one of the pillow to his face. “Myungsoo! You shut up! I'm in dilemma here! Can't you see it!” I yelled to him.

YA! WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?! IT'S MY HOUSE!” Myungsoo yelled back. I sighed, realizing that I was being overboard. “And for your info, you should be glad that Sunggyu calling you. Why are you not picking up the phone?” He asked.

I... I don't know, he said he needs time and I think I'm gonna do the same, to think.” I said to him. Then I went out from his bed and picked up all of my belongings. “It's better for me to go now.”

Yeah, for sure, you better go to your own home.” Myungsoo said to me sarcastically. “But, where are you going?” He asked curiously.

I don't know, the club? My house? Or maybe wandering around? We'll see...” I answered him. I know that I'm being ridiculous now, I just don't have any destination to go to. I need to relax my mind.

Just don't hurt yourself. Sunggyu won't like it at all.” Myungsoo reminded me with his cool attitude.

Hey, it sounds like you know Sunggyu a lot.”

I do, I met him once.” Replied him.

That doesn't make you know him as much as I do. Beside, what you did to Sungyeol, do you think Sunggyu will like it?” Myungsoo was defeated. He turned silent. “I just want to remind you, you still have a chance, I know that Sungyeol likes you a lot. You could meet him and take your words back. It won't make you a coward, you're just being honest.”

I don't care, just mind your own business. Don't interfere with mine.” He said.

Listen, Myungsoo...” I asked for his attention to me and he did, he looked at me seriously. “Before everything went worse you could work things up as it used to be.”

Don't.Interfer.with.my.business.” His eyes looked already in rage. That's a warn for me. I put my hands up as a sign of defeated. “Just go home and don't do anything stupid.” he warned me.

I know what I'm doing, I'm not the little child you always know. I'll act maturely now. I need to, so that Sunggyu will see me equally. Just don't worry about me too much.”

WHO SAID THAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU!” He yelled again to me.

Myungsoo, chill bro. It's ok if you're worried about me, I really appreciate that.” I let out a small laugh. He just rolled his eyes. “Well, then I'm going ok!”

Yeah, go go! Shoo!” Myungsoo shooed me away from his house. I just laugh at his attitude. How could we last so long as a friend?


 

_

I came back to the apartment as I couldn't found Woohyun anywhere. I opened the door with a sad face on my face. Both Sungyeol and Soohyun greeted me and asking about Woohyun.

Did you find Woohyun, hyung?” Sungyeol asked.

I took a deep sigh. “No, I didn't found him.” I said and went straightly to my room.

Poor him, I hope Woohyun is ok.” Said Soohyun to Sungyeol.

I hope so too.” Sungyeol said. “Well, since Sunggyu hyung already back home. You can go back now hyung.” Sungyeol said.

Are you trying to kick me out?” Soohyun asked jokingly. Sungyeol laughed.

Of course not, it's just that it's already late. We both need to sleep, right?”

Soohyun nodded in agreement. “Ok then, have a good night sleep Sungyeol.” Soohyuns said while ruffling my head. Sungyeol just smiled happily to Soohyun.

Sungyeol opened the door and Soohyun walked away. “Bye hyung! See you later!” Sungyeol waved his hand and so was Soohyun.


 

As I heard Sungyeol saying goodbye to Soohyun, I could hear Sungyeol's footstep to my room. I just laid down on my bed.

Hyung, let's talk first before we go to bed.” Sungyeol said. I looked at him and changed my position into sitting position.

What do you want to talk about?” I asked him.

Woohyun.” As he said that, I swear that I really concentrated on what he was going to talk about. “As I just found out, that you two are dating... I was surprised to tell you the truth. I even don't approve you with him.”

Sungyeol--” I was going to protest but Sungyeol shushed me.

Let me finish.” I nodded and he continued. “I couldn't even forgive him at this moment. I just hate him that I want to crush his bones!” I was startled as he making a crushing gesture. “But, I knew that you love him so much. I don't even know how long are you guys have been meeting each other. But... I just want you to be happy... But!” He paused and looked at me with a serious gaze, “That doesn't mean I approve your relationship or forgive him ok?”

Yeollie, I understand you. I get it, but please can you just forgive him. For me?” I begged on him.

Sorry hyung, not this time, not now, I still couldn't get over the pain...” with that he walked away from the bed, “Good night hyung.” He said and closed the door.


 

_

Morning comes, after the hectic night yesterday. It was so drama last night to tell you the truth. Sungyeol and Woohyun's fight, Sungyeol ran away, Woohyun dissapeared, really it couldn't get worse than that.

I sighed again and again as I still couldn't get any news about Woohyun. He hasn't text me nor calling me. I maked my breakfast in early morning and sat on the dining room alone. Sungyeol must be still sleeping on the other room. Maybe I could make a visit to Woohyun's house on my way to the hospital.

I opened the cabinet and got some breads and other ingredients. I could make a little breakfast for him. That's even if he's at home. I maked a tuna sandwich and some healthy juices. I hope that what I've done is not a waste.


 

I finished prepared myself and all of my stuffs. Before I left, I put on some notes for Sungyeol to read. As I finished with the house work, I left the room and went straightly to my car with my hands full of bags and stuffs. Then suddenly someone took one of my bag forcefully. I was surprised and then I looked at the guy in front of me.

Morning, Sunggyu hyung.” He said shyly with his eyes wander around.

Woo.. Woohyun?” I called his name. I dropped all of my bags and hugged him tightly. “YOU STUPID BOYFRIEND OF MINE! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM!”

Woohyun was panic, “Sshhttt! Hyung it's still early in the morning! Don't yell like that.” Woohyun warned me. I released him and looked at him.

How could I not yell like that? You make me worried to death last night! I searched for you everywhere but you're nowhere.” I scolded him.

Sorry hyung.” Woohyun said.

And your phone?! Where is it?! You ignored my calls right? You didn't bother to accept it yesterday, right?” I scolded him again and again. “I'm afraid that you would do-- hmmpptt” suddenly I couldn't talk as something shut my mouth. I blinked my eyes only to found Woohyun kissing me to shut me up.

He parted first and looked at me. “Let me explain ok?” I was still in daze so I just nodded. “I just don't want to bother you with other thoughts. You said you need time, then I'll give you time. As you call me, I don't want to bother you for a while. I think I need time to think too. I need a space between us for a while.” He hold my hands and looked at me. “I love you sincerely, that's why I want you think about us carefully.”

I was surprised at his words, he was so mature with his words. I was mesmerized. “Hyun, I love you too. I realized it, that I was wrong. I promise I'll be trusting you more.” I promised him.

You don't need to promise anything. Just show me.” Woohyun smiled to me with his angelic smile. I just smiled back to him.

I punched him jokingly, “you really know how to make words, aren't you?” He just laughed proudly.

So... Uh, want me to drive you?” He asked me shyly.

I looked at him and accepted his offer, “Absolutely.” He grinned happily and brought all my stuffs. I chuckled at him and In the end he led me to the parking lot.


 

_

I woke up because I heard the phone was beeping. I walked away from the spare room in Sunggyu hyung's apartment. I walked to where the sound was and picked up the phone.

Uhngg... Hello?” I answered the phone tiredly.

Sungyeol hyung!” Suddenly I heard a shout from the phone. It was Sungjong's voice. How the hell does he know the apartment's number. Must be from Sunggyu hyung.

Yeah? Sungjong right?” I asked him, despite I definitely know the answer.

Yep.” He answered. “Hey, hyung. So you really not coming to school huh? People are still talking about you actually. But don't worry, some of them are in your side, they support you because you're the victim and Myungsoo being the bastard he is. But still, the others are in Myungsoo's side.” Sungjong informed.

Glad that I decided not to go to school.” I paused, “So, it's recess time already?”

Yeah.” Answered Sungjong. “By the way hyung, Mr. Shin has been searching for you, I told him that maybe you're not coming to school. He looked worried though.”

Who? Mr. Shin Soohyun?” I asked him still not recognize who Mr. Shin is.

Of course! We only have one teacher with Shin as its surname. Hyung, you really need to wake up now! What time is it?! It's already afternoon.”

I will, I will.” I answered him lazily.

You will? I don't believe you, after this you're just gonna sleep again.” I just ignored his motherly personality. “Oh! I'll come over to your place later, ok? Need to discuss some things with you.” Does he have any problem?

About what?”

Later I'll tell you. It's for the good.” He said.

Yah! Just tell-- What ever, I'll just be patient and wait. Need to go back to bed.” I said.

Hyung! What did I say about waking up?! It's 10 P.M already?!” Sungjong now started it again. I just put the phone away from my ear and let him talk alone. After he finished I put it back again.

Finished? You better go back to class and I go back to bed. Bye! Good bye!” I said and hung up immediately. Oh my, I really need another sleep.


 

_

Myungsoo, so I think you're the headline now. How are you feeling?” Dongwoo asked jokingly. But I just stayed silent while chewing my gum. “Hey Myungsoo, do you hear me?” Dongwoo asked.

I was daydreaming until Woohyun poked me. “Wake up bro! Someone make a conversation with you.”

Uh, Who? You?” I asked him, as I tried to absorb what he meant. “No you moron, it's Dongwoo.” I turned my head to Dongwoo and looked at him. “You?” Dongwoo just nodded. Hoya just focusedly eating on his food. “What is it?”

I asked you, how are you feeling now, as you becoming the headline of the school's issue?” Asked Dongwoo again.

No comment.” I said then I brought my vanilla milk with me and walked away from them.

Myungsoo! Where are you going?” Asked Woohyun. I could hear his footstep and grabbed me on the shoulder. “Don't take it seriously, Dongwoo just asking you know?”

I turned my back and facing him. “I know it's a question. So what if I just walked away after he asked?” Woohyun was defeated. “Just don't get in my way. I need some time alone.” then I left him and maked my way to the school's rooftop.


 

School is getting more and more boring. I don't feel like going to class, might just stay here until the the next class. I picked out something from my pocket. It's a box of cigarettes, It's been a long time. Really long time since I smoked. Should I start again?

I picked one of the cigarette and hold it between my fingers. I spinned the white stuff on my fingers while thinking whether I should start smoking again or not... The addiction of it was irresistable. I finally put it the cigarette between my lips. I took out a lighter from my pocket. As I lit and directed it under the cigarette someone snatch the cigarette from my mouth.

Myungsoo, you shouldn't start it again.” Woohyun appeared with my cigarette on his hand.

What did I say about 'don't get in my way'? You really are a nuisance.” I was going to pick another cigarette from the box, but I realized I lost it too. I looked at Woohyun. “Where is it?”

I just threw it away.” Woohyun answered innocently. I just face-palmed myself and sat down on leaning on the wall. Woohyun did the same and sat beside me.

You know, I think Sungyeol really is such a good person. He fits you really well. I mean, look at the past month, you barely did any bad things. He gave you a good influence.”

Just shut the up. I don't need a conversation about Sungyeol.” I commented.

Come on, until when are you going to be like this? I could see from the way you treat him, you surely like him too!” Woohyun said to me.

Shut up!” I said to him again.

Myungsoo! You're denial is being too much. You really need to wake up, aren't you? Open your eyes!!” Now, Woohyun shout to me.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I grabbed Woohyun by his collar and about to hit him, but as I was going to, I stopped. We stared at each other for a long time. Until Woohyun said some words “Myungsoo, you're the biggest coward ever.” With that he forcefully released my hand from him and walked away.

I watched him walked away until he went out. I leaned on the wall again and sat down. I stared blankly and thought about the past memories again. Do I really like him? Was it obvious?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers! It's me the author! Oh my god, it takes a lot of time to post this up. God my internet connection being ! So I have to use my brother's phone as a modem (thanks god that we have a great invention). So I'll make a double update for tonight. PROMISE! I'm not gonna broke it again.

WAIT FOR IT OK!!! :D