Let's Work Things Out

Sweet Candies

 

I gasped as I saw the most shocking scene from Sungyeol. He truly is a choding. I just saw him falling on the floor with a pile of books hitting him and buried him. This guy really needs someone to take care of him.

I walked to him worriedly. I removed some books from him and revealing his priceless face. I chuckled at his expression. Some staffs already there to check what's happening, I bowed to them saying sorry and promise to take care of it.

Lee Sungyeol... no... choding. Wake up!” I said to him as he still closed his eyes tightly.

He loosened a bit and opened his right eye slowly. “Myung.......?” He saw me from his right eye and instantly opened the other eye. “Myungieeee!” He hugged my leg, I just sighed. This choding really can't take care of himself.

What have you done, yeol?” I asked him but he keep hugging my leg. “Get up! Let's clean your mess.” I said to him and he got up. “What were you searching for actually?” His face turned into red as I asked him. What book actually did he search?

It's........ this book.” He said as he picked one of the book on the floor. He handed me the book and I was rather surprised. A cooking book? What is he going to do with this book?

Cooking book? Are you going to learn how to cook?” I asked him and he nodded.

For who are you going to cook?”

Everybody.............. esspecially, you.” He answered shyly. I smiled proudly to myself. Why am I so happy as he said that? I brushed his head gently.

Thank you, yeol. I'll wait for that.”

I love you myung.” He said and hugged me.

............. me too.” Still hard to say that I love him. But I'm enjoying my time with him. I released the hug first and looked at him. “So, you're finished choosing?”

Yes, I'm gonna pay for this and we could go home.”

Good, then just go pay I'll clean all this books.” I said pointing to the books on the floor which was spread everywhere.

Sorry, myungie for causing this trouble. I go pay first then.” he said and walked to the cashier.

 

We walked out from the bookstore and started walking to our next destination which is home. I walked next to him and looking straightly. We didn't hold each other hands, I didn't feel it to do it. Sungyeol just keep smiling widely without saying any words. I decided to break it and talked.

Yeol, how's your brother?”

Brother? Oh sunggyu hyung. He's fine. I think he's having so much fun in his apartment. He even never calls me or texts me. I want to live on my own too!” He said. I just chuckled at the idea of him living on his own. Will he even survive at his own house? “What are you laughing about?” He asked as he saw me chuckling.

Nah, I'm just doubting the idea of you living on your own. Will you even survive? You're just a choding. You need a keeper to take care of you.” I said to him jokingly.

Arghh! You?!” He was going to hit me but the stopped. I showed my confused expression. He suddenly smirked, “But... as long as my keeper is you, I'd love to be a choding forever.” Oh my god. He's capable of doing that.

YAH! Are you trying to be greasy on me? Stop that act out.” I said to him. He pouted and said sorry.

Sorry myungie.....” he apologized in a very sad way.

Hey, don't make it such a big thing, you drama queen.” I said to him.

Am I really that drama queen?” He suddenly asked.

Yes, you are.” I answered him.

I should join drama club then!” He suddenly stated.

W-what?! You want to join drama?” I asked him in disbelief. He even can't express hisself emotionally in front of people and now he wants to be in a drama club? “Have you watch yourself on the mirror? You even can't express yourself in front of people except your close friends.”

.................... wait. You're right.” He sighed. I saw him again in very saddest mode. I couldn't take it hah... this drama queen.

I embraced him suddenly he let out a small yelp. I said some words to him. “We'll work things out, if you want to be in drama club, ok?” I could feel him nodded. “Now let's you back home.” I said and released him. Now I could smile instead of sadness. I'm happy to see him happy.

 

_

I stood in front of the school's gate, waiting for Hoya to come out. He had his usual meeting again inside with the teachers and other student's body members. He likes to ask for my idea sometimes regarding the school festival. Yes, they are planning to make school festival. I believe my Hoya going to make one of the best school festival ever. Now, I could say him as mine.

But still he always stays as the busy guy ever. I'm busy too, but not as busy as him. I always have my tennis, swimming, or athletics practice everyday on weekend or sometimes weekdays after school or at night. When it comes to Hoya, everytime he's busy. I could only spend my time on recess, after school? Very rare.

This time is one of the rare time. He said that the meeting is not taking too much times. But it's already 30 minutes. I sighed to my self. I really need to learn how to take care a busy boyfriend.

Dongwoo!” I heard Hoya's scream as he came out from the school's building.

Hey.” I greeted him back.

Sorry that I make you waiting for so long.” He apologized.

No, I'm fine. Not a big problem. Beside, I need to learn to understand you and your business.” I said to him and earning myself a smile from him.

Thank you, Dongwoo.” He paused as he looked to my eyes deeply. “Thank you for understanding me. I'll spare some times for us to have a quality time.” He said. I just smiled and hugged him.

Promise me, we'll work things out together. No mad at each other without reasons. Ok?”

I promise.” Hoya answered. Then he released the hug. “Now, let's go home it's getting late. Let's go Dino!”

I laughed at his word as he called me dino. “Let's go hoaegi.”

Oh you called me hoaegi!!!” He said excitedly.

Yes, I miss calling you Hoaegi.” I answered and . “You do look like a baby though sometimes. I wonder when will we have a baby?”

Yah! You want to have a baby? Then I'm not your baby anymore.” He pouted at the idea. I laughed at his jealousy over my plan to have a baby.

Aigoo, you ho baby really is so cute.” I said to him as I pecked him on the cheek. He looked at me still pouting. “You're still my no.1 baby, even if we have a baby, Hoya.” I said to him.

I know that.” He said proudly.

With that we smiled to each other and walked hand-in-hand.

 

_

Another morning hit me, I woke up with my daily life. But no more Sunggyu hyung around the house. The house looks quieter now.

I walked downstairs and greeted my mom. “Morning mom.”

Morning son. Come sit here and eat your breakfast.” I only saw her at this morning, where's dad? He must be went to office early.

Dad already go to office?” I asked her. She nodded while drinking her coffe. “You're not going to office today? You look very casual at this morning.” I said to her.

I'm going but around afternoon maybe.” She answered. I just mouth an O.

Well, then I finished my breakfast, I should get going to school.” I said to her.

Ok son. Be careful on your way to school. Don't forget, study hard and grabbed the highest score!” She said to me, I just nodded.

 

I walked out from my house feeling so great as the weather was very good. The sky was blue and the wind was not very cold. I started walking my way tao school. I looked around, right and left, maybe Myungsoo would pass me by, by coincident.

I heard a loud sound of motorbike from my back, I looked to the back and found a black big motorbike heading me. I stepped a side and looked at it, the motorbike looks familiar. What surprised me was it stopped beside me. The driver put off his helm. I looked at his face, oh right! It's him. How could I forget.

Morning, Sungyeol.” Soohyun hyung greeted me on his motorbike.

Hi, hyung!” I greeted him back.

Want to hop in? Shall we go to school together?” He offered. It would be nice if I could just sit on the back then without I realized I already arrived. But the picture of Myungsoo found out about me and Soohyun hyung together is terrifying.

I'd love too Soohyun hyung. But............. you know...” I was trying to give him the cue.

Myungsoo? Your boyfriend right?” He asked immediately.

You're right.” I answered to him.

You know, I've been seeing Myungsoo lately in school. You are a really good boyfriend to him, I must admit that. But I don't think he's a good guy for you.” He said suddenly. I raised my eye brow, don't know what Soohyun hyung trying to say. “Eventhough I just get in to the school. But I already heard rumours about Myungsoo making you as his bet.”

Ah that rumour. I heard about that, but I don't think Myungsoo would do that to me.” I said to him confidentlhy. “He loves me sincerely.”

I don't see that Sungyeol.” He surprised me by stating that. “I only see him pretending to be one.” He put his helmet on his motorbike and went down from it. He put his both hands on my shoulder. “Listen, to me Sungyeol. I've meet a lot of people and I know when people is lying or not. You could trust me on that.” He said.

I felt angry somehow. He said that Myungsoo is lying to me, he said that Myungsoo is pretending... I pushed him off of me. “Soohyun hyung! You have no rights to said that to him. He's sincerely loves me.”

Sungyeol, I'm just trying to help you. I don't want to see you heartbroken.”

It's true that once I've heard Woohyun and his group talked about it. But Myungsoo is exceptional he's not joining it.” I said.

Then why the three of them not dating anyone?” Soohyun hyung asked. I widened my eyes, as that question never come out of my mind. Why the three of them not dating anyone? “See, you don't have any idea right? Isn't it clearly because then one who got it is Myungsoo?” He got me speechless. I couldn't say a word as my mind still trying to absorb the words since it's too shocking.

H-hyung... I'll go to school first. Thank you for your offer, maybe someday.” I said to him and walked to school leaving him.

But, Sungyeol.....” He was trying to protest but I just walked faster and faster. I don't want to hear him anymore. The more he said something the more myself believe him that Myungsoo is lying to me. Everything that he said is beyond true. Why? I thought it's gonna be a good day for me, but maybe it won't. We'll see.