Change

Sweet Candies

 

 

Last saturday was a bliss for me. The event that we had in Sunggyu hyung's apartment was great. I felt like I'm fully charged as I got a refreshment from Sunggyu hyung, Sungjong, and my beloved boyfriend Myungsoo. The moment that I had between him inside the apartment was memorable. I still can't believe that we slept together in a small couch, I cuddled to him and he put his hand on my waist. The feeling still linger on me until now. Eventhough, after that we had a bit commotion as Sunggyu hyung took a picture of us sleeping and using it to blackmail me by telling it to my parents about it. Yeah, my parents are not allowing me to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I could have one if I'm already in University which a year from now. Sad, but I try my best to hide this relationship.

Monday is coming again, as Sunday I didn't do much just stayed at home sleeping and calling Myungsoo for a while. Sunggyu hyung already in his apartment and I just stucked at home alone. Life somehow not fun without hyung around, but at least I still have myungie.

 

I took a step out of my house and walked to the lovely bread shop as me and Myungsoo promised to meet there and walked together to school. I fasten my pace as I'm getting impatient to meet him. As I could see a bit of the shop, I see a guy standing there waiting for something or someone. No doubt, it must be him. I ran to him and greet him excitedly.

Morning, Myungiee~” I said smiling to him brightly. He turned his face to me and smiled back.

Morning yeol.” He answered. He called me with a nickname again. Finally, he calls me with my nickname, eventhough I'm not expecting it too much, but still it feels nice.

So, what's with the bike? I thought we're going to walk?” I asked him curiously as he brought his bike.

What do you mean? You're going to walk and I'm going to bike to school.” He said making me shocked and surprised. He paused then laughed at me. “Yeol, you're face was priceless! I was just kidding.”

I maked a face again... “W-what?”

I said, I was just kidding.” He repeated again.

So? We walk or I walk and you bike?” I asked him again to reassure what he wants.

Yeol, don't you understand?” He called my nickname again, I would be more than happy to count it if I want to. “We bike to school. I take you there. You, sit behind me on my bike.”

Eh?! You serious?!! I'm.... uh.... let's say uh... I'm not appropriate to get a bicycle ride.” I said to him. That was mean that I'm kinda fat and it would be embarassing if Myungsoo feels that I'm fat.

What was that suppose to mean? Did you just mean that you call yourself as a fatty?” He asked looking annoyed.

Uh... it's not like I admit it, but... I'm... just... heavy.” I said to him.

Cut the crap Sungyeol. I'm strong enough. Want me to prove it to you?” He asked and he was getting ready to crush everything around him but I stopped him.

MYUNGSOO DON'T!” I yelled to him.

Then let's go.” He said as he getting his bike ready.

Ugh... Ok.” I gave up and sit at the seat post behind him.

Put your hand on my waist, if you want to be safe.” He said warning me. I immediately hugged him, I feel that there's something fishy gonna happen. He checked me once again if I'm ready or not. As I'm ready, he pushed the pedal fastly and the bike moving forwards with an infinite speed.

Myung~ Soo~ Could~ You~ Slow~ Down~” I said as my mouth filled with air. Then he slowed down and laughed.

How's that Yeol?” He asked.

Aish, Myung, just do slow please. You ruin my hair.” I said to him.

Don't worry about your hair, I'll fix it for you.” He said, I blushed a bit. Since when Myungsoo change into a carrying person? I was suprised. “Oh and by the way, you're not that heavy at all. It's not that you're light either.”

Then what?” I asked him.

Hmmm slight heavy, I think...” He answered, I just pouted at the answer. But he just keep pushing the pedal as fast as he can.

 

We arrived at school and I covered myself with a hood as I just went down from his bike. People turned their attention to me and Myungsoo. I just gave my back to the people and waiting for Myungsoo who was busy locking the bike to the pole.

Finished.” He said and stood up. He faced me and his face wasn't look happy suddenly. “Yeol? What's with the hood? Just let it off.” He said and let the hood off from my head.

But, people keep staring at me and I don't like it.” I said to him. He sighed.

You should be used to the attention yeol. You're with me now.” He said. I just nodded. “Now, let's go to class.” I nodded again and he led me to class.

 

_

I woke up from my bed feeling a great headache and then I looked at the clock beside me. I couldn't see the time as it looks like telling me around 8.30 AM and the headache didn't help me at all. I rubbed my eyes I could see a bit clearer now and again it's showing me 8.30 AM...... “WHAT?! 8.30 DAMN I'M LATE!”

I went out from bed and ran to the door but then I stopped. Why should I go to school when I'm very late like this beside this headache still inside my head. Yah! Nam Woohyun, stupid you, you shouldn't let yourself entered that club again until late night. I was drunk a bit I think but I made it to go home safely somehow, that's weird.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and massaged my forehead as my head still hurts me because of the headache. After feeling a bit better I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. Again and again, mom is out as she gave a note again on the breakfast, while dad still out of town. I'm a parentless child, poor me.

What should I do, now?” I asked to myself. Then suddenly my phone rang loudly from my room. I sighed as I should go back upstairs. I looked at the caller ID and it's Sunggyu hyung. He calls me? Weird.

I picked up the phone and greet him immediately, “Hello, hyung.”

Oh, hello Woohyun. Feel better?” He asked.

.......” I was confused and paused a bit to think, but still I don't get it what he means. “What do you mean hyung?”

Headache?” He asked straightly.

Ah... yes, I got a headache.” I answered him. Wait... How does he know? H-how? Does he know that I was drunk? Is he a mind reader? “Hyung... H-How do you know?” I asked him.

Woohyun, I think, you should open your front door first.” He said suddenly. What?! Is he in front of my door now? I ran down to the front door and opened it impatiently. There, he was, Sunggyu hyung with his phone on his ear.

H-hyung?” I was speechless, h-how? How does he know my house?

Woohyun? You're ok?” He asked me and moved his hand in front of my eyes.

Ah... yes, hyung. P-please come in.” I said to him and let him in. Damn, I don't have anything to serve him. “Uh please sit..... and hmm I don't have anything at the moment hyung. So, mineral water will do?”

You don't have to do anything for me. I'm just checking on you.” He said.

Checking on me? What do you mean, hyung?” I asked him. “And you don't go to hospital?”

No, I said to them that I'll go around afternoon. Now sit here first.” He said asking me to sit in front of him. I nodded and obeyed him. “Tell me what you remember from yesterday.”

What I remember?” I think hard, think and think. But I just remembered that I went to a club on Sunday night. “I... uh...” I don't feel it's right to tell him that I went to a club.

Just spill it out, it's ok.” He said.

I went... to a club last night. That's all I remember. And I woke up... in my bed somehow.” I said to him.

You really don't remember then.” He said. What does he mean?

Hyung, what is it? Was something bad happen?” I asked him.

Well... Not really.” He said. Then silent came, he was deep in thoughts somehow. I just looked at him, curious about what happened yesterday actually. “At least you're safe now, Woohyun. Just don't go to a club anymore. You don't know how worried I'm when you said you went to a club. You're still underage. Do you understand?”

Yes, hyung. I'm... Sorry. I won't go to a club again.” I said to him promising that I won't go to a club.

That's better.” He said then he stood up and picked all of his stuffs. “I think... Uh... I'm done in here. I just get going to hospital now.”

Why so fast hyung?” I asked him.

Busy. Just like usual.” He answered. I pouted, but what can I do, he's a doctor and yeah, he's very busy.

Ok then. Please be careful and work hard!” I showed him my support.

Thank you, Woohyun. Just stay at home, don't go anywhere. If you want to go somewhere, just text me.” I nodded with my mind feeling a bit confused. What's up with him, actually? Then, finally his out of sight as his car already drove away.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back guys! I updated with a bit short story cause I'm gonna hit you with a chapter later this night. YEAY! Double Update! WOHOOO! And I'm sorry for the late update that's why I give you Double Update!!!

And for you guys, I already finished my audition, too bad I didn't make it. I only make it into the 2nd round, while all over there are 3 rounds. Too bad T.T but it's ok, I'll keep studying and practicing everything.

So, enjoy and comment pls. And wait for the double update tonight!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA XD