Touch You Again

Sweet Candies

 

How are you doing? Been doing fine for the past one week without me? You must be really happy that I'm not bothering you at all, right?”

Who was that? Whose that guy? I still couldn't get over at all of the words he said. The stupid thing was that I just stood there silently without saying anything. I looked like a dumb in front of him. What happened to Sungyeol?


 

As another day passed, another day for Sungyeol's popularity to rise. I could see lots of guys and girls take interest on him. I just looked at him from the back and feeling annoyed with the crowded that surrounding him. How could I even talk to him if people keep bothering him? And... what should I say to him? Sorry? Or asking what happen to him?

Hey.” Someone tapped my shoulder, I jumped a little at the tap. I looked to my left and there's Sungjong smiling to me. “What are you thinking? You look so serious Myungsoo hyung.”

Nothing, none of your business.” I answered to him.

Oh come on, hyung, I could see it clearly that you were thinking about Sungyeol right?” Sungjong asked bluntly.

If you know then why you should ask.” I said to him. I looked to Sungyeol again and then... DANG! I said it to Sungjong, I admitted it. My face went flat.

WOHOO! You said it hyung! I knew it you like Sungyeol, just like how much he likes you right?” Sungjong asked excitedly.

Yah!” I shouted panicly to him. “You don't know anything about me. Just shut your mouth.” I scolded him.

You don't have to be that harsh to me.” Sungjong said sadly, then he looked at Sungyeol just like me. “But, thanks to you, Sungyeol hyung gets improvement. He knows how to socialize, now he's more confidence and could express his thoughts freely to everyone.” Sungjong said. I realized it too, Sungyeol looked happy with everyone near him. He used to not comfortable at how people treated him.

Don't thank me, I did nothing.” I repleid to him.

Yeah you did 'NOTHING'.” Said Sungjong emphasizing the word. I just ignored him, I know I did wrong, but let's just get over it. “Well, you better catch him up before other get him. You know that everyone always have competitors right?” Sungjong said and winked at me as he walked away from my table. I believe he was talking about that Soohyun guy.


 

_ _ _

I smiled awkwardly to everyone, as people keep coming to my table. I just answered all of their questions regarding my change and Myungsoo. What's funny is that now people start saying that Myungsoo is a jerk and I'm the good one. In my mind I was screaming 'Where have you been people?!'. They are impossible.

Excuse me, I need to go out first ok. We talk again later.” I said to everyone who surrounded my table. They nodded and start leaving.


 

I walked away and making my way to the infirmary. Yeah, I'd like to meet Soohyun hyung. It's been a while since I saw him. I opened the door and revealing him who was working on some piled of works.

He turned his attention to me and his face was surprised. I knew this would happen. He keeps staring at me until I stood in front of him.

Hi hyung, it's been a long time since I saw you last week.” I said. I was expecting for a reply but Soohyun hyung didn't give me any reply and he just stayed silent. I waved my hand in front of his face but still he's not saying anything. “HYUNG!” as I shouted, Soohyun back to his concious.

Eh? Yeah? W-what was it?” Asked Soohyun hyung.

Hyung, please not you too. People is changing their attitude toward me just because of my look. They change in a good way but you... you were staring at me like I'm a hallyu star.” I giggled as I said it jokingly.

Yah, I didn't stare. Well, maybe but blame your transformation. Who wouldn't do stuff like me if someone see you change like this? It's only been a week and yet you've been changed a lot. Who did this to you?” Asked Soohyun hyung curiously as he raised his eye brow.

Sungjong did, he helped me for the whole week.” I said to him.

Sungjong, he's capable on doing this?” asked Soohyun hyung, I just nodded. “I think you need to tell me lots of things, right? Come one take a sit.” I obeyed and took my sit in front of him. “So, how have you been?”

I've been fine, hyung. The last week in Sunggyu hyung's apartment, I've been spending it with Sungjong so called beauty class. He thought me a lot of things.” I said smiling cheerfully.

Sounds fun, tell me more.”

Well, at the first the day, he make over me with his special make up tools, then the next day he brought me to a salon and make over my hair then we went shopping for a while. Then the next 5 days, he lectured me about self confidence and some tips to look gorgeous.”

Wow, Sungjong really is something.” Said Soohyun hyung in astonishment.

I know, he's a good friend, really good friend.”

Then suddenly Soohyun hyung raised his hand and then he ruffled my hair. “I'm happy to see you this happy again.”

Awww hyung, I know you're happy about me, but I'm unhappy now cause you're just messing my hair.” I complained to him.

What now? Sungyeol cares about his look... Unbelivable.” Said Soohyun hyung and he ruffled my hair again and again.

HYUNG!!!” I shouted to him, then he stopped it. I looked at him in displeased but then he smiled to me so was I and soon we laughed together.


 

_ _ _

I took a little walk around the school as Myungsoo was no where to be found and Dongwoo & Hoya were kinda busy with their love stuffs. So I just walked around. I passed the infirmary and met with Sungyeol. I supposed that is Sungyeol, If I'm not wrong, because he's different. Being the brave guy eventhough maybe he's still mad at me, I approached him and greeted him. Beside I need to maintain a good relationship so he will approve me as Sunggyu's boyfriend.

Hi Sungyeol.” I greeted him. He looked at me in the eye and he was looking unpleasant meeting me.

Hi Woohyun.” He greeted back.

How are you? You look different than usual.”

Fine. Nothing change much except my outfit.” He answered shortly and coldly. He sounded different, he's not the nerd Sungyeol again.

Ughh... So, how's Sunggyu? May I come to his after school?” I facepalmed my self in my mind, why should I ask that too him. But seriously, the new Sungyeol giving me a lot of pressure, I couldn't think properly somehow.

He's fine.” Sungyeol answered to the first question. He paused a bit and approached me. He whispered to my ear, “I never say that I approve your relationship with Sunggyu hyung, but I'll surely kick your off and even kill you if you dare to hurt him.” He backed off and smirked. “Well, mind your attitude from now on. I'll be watching you.” He winked at me and left.

What the hell was that? Was that even Sungyeol? The atmosphere around him even different, I felt the pressure from him. I stood in disbelief, I turned my head and looked at his back as he walked away from me. He walked in confidence, really different from before.

Myungsoo, you better tame this new born tiger.” I said to myself.


 

_ _ _

Time passed by quickly and school time finally over. I prepared my bag slowly, others were going out fastly and the class were getting emptier.

Hyung, let's go home.” Said Sungjong.

Just go first, I'll catch you up on the gate.” Sungjong nodded and left the class.

I looked around and before I knew it, I was alone in the class. No, actually not alone, there still this stupid person in the class. Kim Myungsoo. He was sleeping, but suddenly my books fell on the floor making a loud sound and waking Myungsoo up. I grabbed all of my bags when suddenly I felt a hand on my hand.

Let me help you.” He said.

It's ok, I can handle it.” I said and pushed his hand off of me. I collected the last book and put it inside my bags. I walked away without talking to him a bit.

Wait Sungyeol!” I stopped my feet and turned my head to him. What does he want now? “I need to talk to you.”

Oh really? Well... I'm listening then.” I said in annoyed and walked near him. He was a bit surprised at my attitude but I could see he ignored it.

I know that you still have a grudge on me about 'that', I know I was wrong. Maybe I'm a total jerk in your eyes, my charm won't effect you anymore. But can you just... accept my apology?” He said.

Said the words.” I said to him.

What words?” He asked.

Duh, when you want to ask for forgiveness what would you say?” I rolled my eyes at his dumbness.

I'm.....” I walked to him to make our distance closer. “I-I'm...” closer again until I stood in front of him.

I'm what?” I as I make my hand to his waist.

I'm....... Sorry.” He said it.

I leaned forward to his face and there, I kissed his left cheek and wrapped my hand on his waist practically hugging him. I moved my lips to his neck and it. I could hear a smallmoan from Myungsoo, what a satisfying sound.

As I had enough I backed off and looked at him in the eyes. He was in shock, he was speechless, his expression was priceless. Again, another nice view from Kim Myungsoo that I've never seem before. I decided to more for the last time.

I moved my hand from his waist to cup his face. I scanned his gorgeous and beautiful face, still the same like I used to see everyday. I leaned closer and closed the gap between our lips. I kissed him passionately. He widened his eyes as I was dominating. Myungsoo was fighting back, but before he could win it I backed out and pushed him.

It's really nice talking to you.” I picked up my bags. “see you tomorrow.” I winked at him and left him alone inside the room.


 

As I walked to the front gate I stopped at a stair and sit down. I covered my face as I rewind the scene. What was I doing? What did I even do that? Tears getting rolled down. All of the touch I did, it's recalling all the memories back. The happy memories that's been touch by Myungsoo. I shouldn't have done that. It's dugging my own grave and revealing my fragile personality. Myungsoo, as much as I want to hurt you in any way, I just can't stop this feelings that I love you too much. When are you going to return this feeling?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE GIVE ME LOTS OF LOVES

AND ALSO COMMENTS!

SARANGHAE READERS <3