Progress

Sweet Candies

 

I woke up only to find myself in a unfammiliar place. I was surrounding with white stuffs everywhere. I sat on something fluffy as I believe a bed. I rubbed ny eyes and realized I was sleeping in a hospital and found myself in a hospital bed. I went down from it and looked around, the room was empty. I found the brown-wooden door and opened it. It led me to the hallway.

"Oh Woohyun, you already woke up?" A nurse said to me. I really had no idea who the hell is this nurse? I only know Nurse Soyou until now. But trying to be nice, I just nodded. "Then would you like to have something to eat?" She asked. Now, what the hell has happened. I feel like a sick people now.

"No, thank you. Now, excuse me." I said to the nurse.

"Woohyun wait!" She said, I stopped my pace. "Why don't you meet Dr. Kim. He's in his room." She said. I nodded and left her.

I knocked on Sunggyu hyung's room. He shouted to come in. I came inside and found him with a little girl and her mother. "Oh, Woohyun sit there fo a while." He said pointing me to the couch.

"Ok, little Jisoo, now say aaaa." said him. The little girl named Jisoo obeyed him. Her mother sat beside me monitoring her daughter and suddenly she talked to me.

"You're Dr. Kim patient too?" She asked. I don't know what should I answer. I've gone to him for a medical check up only one time.

"uhh... Yes." I answered her.

"He's a good doctor, isn't he? I like him a lot. I wish I have a daughter around his age." She said making me confuse. What does she mean?

"W-what do you mean?" I asked her in confusion.

"Of course to marry him with my daughter." I gasped. "But too bad I don't have any and only have our little Jisoo." oh god. This is bad. Sunggyu hyung is loved by a lot of people.

"Ok Jisoo we're finished now. Don't forget to brush your teeth before going to bed and don't eat candies too much." He said to the girl. the girl nodded cutely.

"Ok! Doctor!" she answered.

"Here lollipop for little Jisoo." he handed her the sweet candy. Oh! I want one hyung!

"Thank you doctor! I love you the best!" She said and hugged him. He lowered down and hugged her too.

"See, even Jisoo loves him a lot." her mother said to me and I just nodded in agreement.

"Ok then Jisoo let's go home say goodbye to Dr. Kim." said Jisoo's mom.

"Bye Doctor!" Said the girl and waved her hand.

Sunggyu waved back. "Bye Jisoo!"

The mother and her daughter went out from the room and Sunggyu came to me. "Hi, Woohyun! Have a good sleep?"

"Yes, hyung." I replied to him.

"Oh right, Woohyun, You don't have to worry about school I--"

"School?!!!" I cut him and freaked out. "Oh my god, I need to go to school!!! Where's my bag?!" I started searching around for my bag. I checked at his desk, under his desk, beside the couch, and everywhere. I even almost going out from his room when he stopped me.

"Woohyun calmed down!!!" He stopped me I looked at him worried about my school. "I already called your school telling you're sick."

"You did?" I asked, I never thought he will do it for me.

"Yeah, beside you go to the same school as my brother goes" something hit me when he said 'brother', "and sometimes I call his school whenever he's sick." I just nodded, clearly doesn't want to talk about the topic again. "So, let's have a lunch first. It's already break times."

"uh... Ok hyung." I answered then followed him walking outside the room.

 

_

Where's Sungyeol... I haven't seen him around. Oh right, I forgot, I ditched all of moring classes. I just came to class around 12. And great, it's even boring than I would thought, history and it's story.

As the class started I start listening to what teacher said, though not all of his words. I looked at Sungyeol direction and saw him looking happier than ever. He smiled and happily listened to the teacher. He never studying with an attitude like this before. Crap, I just spilled out that I've been checking him out all this time. No, I didn't, I just looked at him whenever I get bored. I wonder why he looks so different in the inside of school and outside of school.

Mr. Kim Myungsoo, please do concentrate on my subject.” the teacher scolded me at the couple of minutes the class started.

Ne.” I just answered shortly to the teacher.

I looked at him again and our eyes met he turned his head to the front again and busily writing. I chuckled that was cute.

 

_

"Sit here, Woohyun." Sunggyu said as we entered to a restaurant near the hospital which serve all about pasta. He picked a table near the window. I sat at the sit he picked then a waiter came to me offered us the menu. I looked at the menu full of palatable foods which I can't choose. But then suddenly Sunggyu talked to me.

"Woohyun, just choose one. You seem confuse." He said. I just nodded and smiled awkwardly while still reading the menu. "Try this one, I'm sure you'll like it." he pointed to a picture of pasta with a cube of chicken, cheese and covered with a creamy mushroom sauce.

"That would be nice I think." I paused a bit trying to make a decision. "Ok, then I'll order this please." I said to the waiter.

"Make it two." Sunggyu said. "And for the drink, two tropical fruit punch, please." the waiter nodded and wrote it.

"Ok sir, please wait for a while." the waiter said and left.

Then Sunggyu eyes stared at me and smiled. "You know what, I never staring at a person for a long time. But I like looking at your sleeping figure. If I don't have any patient I'll just staring at you for the rest of the day." He confessed.

I blushed and protested. "You've seen me sleeping for a long time? No way!!!" I hid my face in embarassment.

He laughed. "No, Woohuun. You looked... Uh how should I say this... Cute?" he said. Oh how I hate the word cute. I'm not cute.

"I'm not cute." I pouted, "and for your info.I hate the word cute."

he laughed again. "Woohyun, please, everything that you do is beyond cute. I can't stand it."

I pouted and folded my arms. "See, now you're even cuter." He said and pinched my cheek.

"Hyung!" I tried to protest but he just laughed.

Suddenly he stopped laughing and looked all serious. "Hmm.. Woohyun, I have something to ask to you. But it's ok if you don't want to talk about it." I felt the tension, somehow the atmosphere turned cold.

"uh.. Sure hyung. Just.. Ask." I said to him. Hope it's not something about Sungyeol. Then he opened his mouth to ask, "May I know what kind of family issue do you have? Can you share it with me?" he asked. I was relieve at least it's not about Sungyeol, but I was a bit confused. I don't want to talk to anyone about this. I don't want people to know that I have such a broken family.

"well... Uh..." I'm still thinking whether I should tell him or not while he just waiting hoping for an answer. "It's... Uh...” I think I should just tell him. I could believe him, right? “It's a fight, between my mom... and dad. Yeah... Maybe something like leading to divorce." I finally said it to him.

Sorry, to hear that Woohyun.” He said in apology. “You know, parents sometime not really take a good care of their child. Sometime they're getting too busy with their stuffs. It goes to me like that.” He confessed. So his parents too?

You're parents... abandon you?” I asked him.

No, it's not like abandon. Both of my parents are working busily. So, they don't have much quality time at home. They only want to see my grades and keep asking about it. So, the only thing that I could do is being smart so I can see them often.” he said to me. He looked sad.

I'm sorry to hear that too, hyung.” I said to him.

Don't be, It's not like I hate them for being like that. All parents have their own way to take care of their children. Maybe they think that's the best way to take care of me and my brother.” No wonder Sungyeol always stay silent, calm, and smart. He just want to impress his parents.

But yours better at least, mine... they always fight for something so small. Sometimes my father even hit my mother. I could hear them shouting and screaming. I just... can't take it anymore sometimes. Thanks god that I'm the only child, so no one would be in pain like me.” I let out everything that I've been hold inside my heart for years. But still I won't let my emotion take control of myself.

Woohyun, I know its hard. But please, don't do something stupid. You can call me anytime. I'll pick you up even late night.”

You will?” I asked looking at him feeling happy that someone care for me.

Yes, I will. You're like a lil brother for me. I'll take care of you.” I was going to smile but hearing him saying little brother... it broke my heart somehow.

....thanks, hyung.” I said and smiled weirdly.

 

_

As the bell rang, I prepared my books fastly and approached Sungyeol's desk. I stood in front of his desk, he was startled at my sudden present.

Myungsoo... stop doing that.” He said.

Doing what?” I smirked.

Uh... Your sudden appearance.” he answered.

Sorry, can't help it.” I replied back. “Let's go now.” I said and walked first. But Sungyeol still on the back preparing his books. He looked at me giving me a wait-for-me face but I just shrugged it and keep walking. He ran to me and finally he was beside me, on the hallway. Everybody eyes were into us, I smirked. Maybe I could make a good show for them. I walked a bit slower and stood behind him. I hugged him from the back and put my face on his shoulder and keep walking.

Myungsoo!” He whispered. “What. Are. You. Doing?” He whispered panickly. Since he's whispering people won't know what did he said.

I love you too baby, you're so sweet, whispering love words.” I said loudly so everyone could hear it. Sungyeol gasped, correction not only Sungyeol, everyone in the hallway gasped. They start taking out their phone and take pictures.

Myungsoo! What are you trying to do? You're exagerating. Oh my their taking pictures.” Sungyeol panic.

It's ok Sungbabe, they love us.” I said and start kissing his neck.

OH MY GOD, MYUNGSOO!” He elbowed me and its hurting me. God, he's quite strong when he's mad. The attack make me release him. He ran away, some people worried and some people shouting me to catch him. I just smiled and acted cool.

I caught him waiting for me in front of the gate. His face was all red like tomatoes. I chuckled at him but he shot me a death glare which was rare.

Have fun?” He asked with an anger tone. I nodded and laughed. “KIM MYUNGSOO!” He shouting my name and hit me several times.

Chill Sungyeol.” I stopped him from hitting me. “by the way I like how you call me Kim Myungsoo, looks like we're married.” I again. His face getting redder.

AAAA MYUNGSOO!” He yelled at me and surrendered then he walked alone. I laughed hard at him. I've been messing up with choding.

Choding! Wait!” I said and ran to him. I walked beside him staring at his angry face.

What?! Oh! By the way I don't like you call me with 'Choding' so shoooh leave me alone.” he said.

But you are choding. Well then, if you want me to, I'll leave. Bye Sungyeol.” I said and left him to the opposite direction. Before he looked back I hid behind a pole. Then he looked back but he didn't see anyone.

Uh? Myungsoo? Where did he go? Why so fast?.....” He looked around trying to find me. “Myungsoo? Myung? Soo?” He called my name with different nickname. “Ahhh... What should I do, walking alone at this hour?” He looked scared. “MYUNGSOO PABO!” He walked sadly to his home. I couldn't take it and laughed hard at the scene. He startled and looked back. I went out from my hideout.

Sungyeol, see? You're choding. You can't even walk alone?” I said to him and laughed again from a far.

Myungsoo!” He ran to me and hugged me suddenly. Now, I was surprised.

Sung.. yeol?”

Yah you pabo! I'm scared walking alone. What if something happen to me?” He said hugging me tightly. I was speechless, can't say anything. I can't even hug him back, I felt my head spinning around thinking about something bad happen to him and yet my other part of mind said he's not my responsible. He released the hug and looked at me, “Myungsoo, you're ok?”

Ah.. I'm ok, Sungyeol.” I answered him. I went back to reality, “let's just... go home.” He nodded and we walked hand-in-hand to his home.

 

_

I walked to Dongwoo's house at night, trying to make him forgive me. It's almost been a week and yet he hasn't forgive me. It is a daily activity for me to stay over a night at his house. But It is my bad that recently I didn't go to his house again. I brought a cake that he likes, it's blackforest. I hope he'll forgive me this time.

I arrived in front of his house , it's already 9 PM. He must be at his room at this hour. I went to his room window's direction. I picked some stones and threw it to his window. First attempt, 'duukk' great he must be notice it. But he's not coming out. Second attempt, I use bigger stone, hope it won't break his window. 'duuuukkk' it makes a loud noise. This time he'll come out for sure.

I could see the curtain being open and someone lifted up the window. And the Dino head popped up. I smiled happily that finally he came out.

Dongwoo!!!” I shouted.

Ssshh! Hoya low your voice.” He said. “What are you doing here? It's late already and please leave my house cause I'm trying to have a good sleep. Good Night.”

YAH DONGWOO WAIT!” I shouted again.

Sssshhhhtt! Hoya can you turn down you volume voice, goddammit.” he said to me.

Listen, Dongwoo. Please listen.” I looked at him and he rolled his eyes. “Will you listen to me this time. I'm serious.” I said.

Alright, Hoya. I'll listen. Talk.” He said.

Dongwoo, I'm really sorry for being a jerk, for ignoring you this past few weeks. I've been busy with my stuff and without I realized I even put you a side. I want to make up for what I've done. That's why I came here and brought you... a cake that you love the most. It's blackforest.” I said to him and finished it with showing him the cake box.

Finish?” He asked, what? Did he just ask me? But then I answered him with a nod. “Great. I appreciate it, but no thanks, I just eat it like a few minutes ago. You're late.” He said and making me frozen in my place.

Dongwoo... please?” I begged to him.

Hoya, no.” He said and was going to close the window.

DONGWOO WAIT!” I shouted and he opened the window again.

What?!!” He asked in annoyed.

I'll stay here until you forgive me and eat this blackforest. I won't go anywhere. I will stay here until morning.” I said in confident. This will make him forgive me.

Do as what you want. Please make yourself at home.” Dongwoo said and closed the window and the curtain. I cursed at myself. What make Dongwoo turned into like this? I must be dissapoint him really bad. I'll prove to him that I'm sincere to become his friend again. I'll wait for you until morning come.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO EVERYONE!

FIRST I'd like to say sorry for the late update. I broke my promise T.T it should be on 5th jan. But my flight was so late at night, that's why I can't update and when I went home I directly went to bed. So I'm really sorry. But here, today I gave you an update. I believe this one is a long update, I've ever written hehe.

SECOND I'm so happy that for this chapter, we have a new design poster. for this chapter its from bella_girlthank you so much for the support. It's a good poster, right guys? And for everyone please give me your design poster for this fic, cause I'd like to post it to my latest chapter :D

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY! KEEP COMMENTING AND PLS SPREAD THE STORY! SARANGHAEYO! <3