I WIN IT

Sweet Candies

 

Sungyeol's POV

The Speed Quiz was surely a nervewrecking moment for me and my friends. We were very nervous for Myungsoo. He's not really that good in general knowledge. Eventhough he had the worst grade in class but I don't think that he's not smart. He is, but he's just a lazy person.

            “10 points for Woohyun!!!” The MC said as several questions was mostly answered by Woohyun. He surely is much better than Myungsoo. “Ok let's recap the current points for each contestants. Currently leading is... Woohyun!!! which has the highest points with 40 points!” Everyone clapped and cheered on him. The next positions were some people and then sadly the MC announced, “and for the last position Myungsoo with 0 point!” Eventhough he got 0 lots of us cheered on him.

            “No way, Myungsoo... Come on fight! Answer it!” I said to no one feeling very stress because of Myungsoo who keep silent on the quiz. “Why do you have to look so calm at a terrifying moment like this.” Again I talked to myself after I saw how Myungsoo who was just stayed calm and looked like nothing to lose.

            “Hyung, are you sure Myungsoo hyung will pass this? I don't think he would. It's only the first round and he already messed it up.” Sungjong said to me after seeing Myungsoo's calm personality.

            “Well... uh, actually... I'm doubting it also, but I know Myungsoo is smart! He is smart!” I said to Sungjong with an optimistic smile. “Now we better cheer on him!”

            “GO GO KIM MYUNGSOO! SARANGHAEYO KIM MYUNGSOO!” I said loudly, loud enough for him to hear me. I could see him smiling towards my direction.

 

            “Let's start the second round!!!” The MC exclaimed excitedly. “Now now, this round, the one who leads the score will have a privilege. What is it? It's to choose the topic of questions!” Woohyun was having his happy moment there on the stage.  “So Woohyun-ssi please choose any topics that you like from the board beside me.” There were lots of interesting topics but there's only one that Myungsoo might be able to nail it. It's the Music topic.

            Woohyun looked at the board carefully, then he looked at Myungsoo who was very calm. Woohyun chuckled and already made his decision. “I'll go with Music.”

            “YESSS!!!” I shouted because I know it'll be an advantage for Myungsoo. He better thank Woohyun later on for it.

            “Ah! Music! Nam Woohyun chose Music!” The MC said and picking up the questions from Music Categories. “Now let's the game begin!!!” Everyone shouted exictedly and furiously. I just prayed for Myungsoo hoping the best for him.

 

            “WOHOOO!!! What happened just now?!” The MC was shock so the audience were. Myungsoo swept all the questions and giving him a perfect 100 scores in the end. “Woohyun you must be doing this on purpose, aren't you?” The MC said jokingly. “Well, anyway now Myungsoo and Woohyun are leading the paneling scores by 100 points and 40 points.” Suddenly all of the props were being cleaned. “Yep! It's the elemination round! Sorry for the lower 2 contestants your journey ends here. Please give them apllause!” The 2 lowest scores leaving the stages making it only remains 4 people. “Right! Move on to the second challenges. What will be this time?”

            I was guessing could it be sports or probably arts... Or maybe they have a new challenge for this year. I looked around me while still wondering what could it be now, but then dongwoo patted my shoulder.

            “Sungyeol, Why you look so worried? It should be Myungsoo who worried about it not you... and as we can see he look fine. He doesn’t even look nervous, so stop worrying him, he’ll do just fine.” Dongwoo assured me. I was a bit relieved because of Dongwoo but still... I’m nervous because of him.

            “Thank you Dongwoo but you know.... hmm it’s unexplainable feelings, ask Hoya.” Hoya who was not listening at first turned his attention to us. “Maybe he felt the same way as I do when it was you whose on stage.” I said to Dongwoo and Hoya was puzzled.

            “Hmm nice idea.” Said Dongwoo, “Hobaby, were you nervous and worried about me when I was on stage last year?......” Hoya was silent and blushed. “Wait, we weren’t even together yet at that time, we were only bestfr—“

            “I was nervous and worried ok. You know that I always love you since we’re friends. So I do understand what Sungyeol feels right now.” Hoya admitted shyly.

            “Awww hoya, you’re so cute.” Dongwoo said and hugged him tightly.

            “Yah Dino let me go! I can’t breathe.” Hoya protested.

            “Well well you got your answer Dongwoo.” Then I turned my attention to the stage again as I let them being lovey dovey just because of that simple question.

___

 

Sunggyu’s POV

“Dr. Kim, that’s the end of our patients today. There’s no more appointment until now.” Nurse Soyou informed me. I sighed and happily prepared my bag to go home. “Hmmm Sunggyu.”

            “Yes?” I answered her as she called me.

            “you do have one appointment but I don’t know what that is because you cirlced it in your own calender.” The nurse said as she appointed to the calender on my desk. I did circle it with a red mark on today’s date.  I was trying to remember as I keep looking to it. “You don’t remember?” I shook my head still thinking hard. “It’d be a problem if its an appointment with Woohyun, he’ll be super mad at you.” Soyou said teasingly.

            “OH RIGHT!” Soyou surprised at my sudden yelled. “It’s Woohyun’s school prince competition today. Something like being an ullzang of school well yeah you know...” I couldn’t explain it as I don’t really understand what that is actually.

            “Wow, he really is handsome. I bet he is popular also.” I packed my bag quickly and looked at my watch, shoot the competition must have started like an hour ago. “Well, send my hi to him later on, Sunggyu.”

            “Sure Soyou! I’ll go home first! See you tomorrow.” I said as I made my way out hurriedly.

___

 

Sungyeol’s POV

Back to the Woolim High, All the student who was patiently waiting for the contestants to be prepared on the second round were discussing about what were they going to present.

            “This is a super new competition, I’ve never thought they’re going to make public speaking in this competition.” One of a student discussed it with his friends.

            “Daebakiya, this is very interesting, can’t wait what Woohyun would say to all of us.” The other replied.

            “Oh no no no, I’m waiting for Myungsoo to talk since he never said anything to us. This is very interesting.”

 

            “OH MY GOD, PUBLIC SPEAKING?!” I was frustrated. The other were laughing at me as I keep on ranting about how I worried about Myungsoo. “How could he talk in front of everyone when he’s only talk to you guys. He rarely talks!”

            “Sungyeol hyung, stop it. I didn’t teach you to be an overreact.” Sungjong said to me, I felt like something stabbed me from the back. “Now, inhaled feel the air” I followed what he said, “and then exhaled slowly free your min—“

            “I CAN’T!” I shouted as I ended the the inhaled exhaled thing. “Could I go down there and talked to Myungsoo? Am I allowed for that?”

            “Well according to the rules, there’s should be no intervention between audience and participants, but... you know rules are made to be broken.” Hoya winked at me.

            “REALLY?! Hoya I love you so much!”

            Dongwoo suddenly coughed, “That’s my Hoya you’re talking about.”

            “Sorry hehe. Well, I’ll set off to him.” I grabbed my crutches and started walking down from the audience seat.

            “Good luck!” Said the three of them.

 

            I entered the backstage slowly and went to Myungsoo’s place. I decided to use my hoodie so there’s no one who could see my face. As I see Myungsoo’s back I went to him and gave him a back hug.

            “Whoaa whoa, who’s this?” He asked.

            “YAH! It’s your Sungyeol stupid.” He looked at me and I saw his eyes, he looked so frustrated and confused. “Myungsoo, are you ok?”

            “Do I look ok?” He asked me. I shook my head. “I can’t talk, yeol. I’m not comfortable. I might just pass this round and failed.”

            I let go of the hug and cupped his face to look at me into my eyes. “you’re not going to pass this round and you’re not going to fail this round.” I said to him. “Go get your confidence! I’ve been through things like this and I’m capable of it. Can’t you see that I could talk to you now comfortably and I even could socializes with other people. I have changed... into a better person. So do you too. This is only another step for people to recognize as a kind hearted person not the cold Kim Myungsoo that people have known.” I stopped as I felt I’ve been saying too much. “See? I even gave you a lecture... if it was me from the past—“

            Myungsoo stopped me as I felt he landed his lips into mine, a tenderly one. I was surprised but I let him kissed me. It was not a long kiss and he ended it quickly. “You do talk a lot now, but really, thanks. I don’t know what would I do after this if you didn’t come.” Myungsoo said to me. I smiled to him and hugged him.

            “You are very welcome, just do your best. Because... I keep worrying about you from the audience’s seat.”

            “I will try my best.” He said. I looked at the clock on that hanging on the wall. “I guess it’s time for you to go, you shouldn’t be here by the way.”

            “I know, but Hoya said rules are made to be broken.” I said to him.

            “My yeollie is naughty now.” We laughed and then I bid my goodbye. “Be careful ok, don’t walk around too much.”

            “I know! Well, goodluck Myungie!” and then I left.

___

 

            I saw Sungyeol went down from the audience seat and went out of the event’s place. Where did he go? I followed him because I smell something fishy about him and his worried face.

            As I followed him he keeps looking around, he looks like wanting to commit a crime. It’s making me more curious about what his after. Then suddenly I lost him as he went to the corner of the gym’s building. Wait, that’s the place for the participants right? Is he going to Myungsoo? I thought that’s against the rules? Well huh... Let me just wait here and maybe I could have interestinf offer for him.

 

            I stood beside the door to the backstage room which was through the outside of the doors gym around the corner and waited patiently for him. I decided not to wait inside and just waited for Sungyeol to go out. Suddenly I felt the doors being opened slowly. He didn’t feel my presence but then as he was going to take another step with his crutches from the door he was shock seeing me standing outside the door.

            “Very nice, Lee Sungyeol.” I said to him.

            “.........”

            “Can’t say anything, huh?” He was clearly speechless. I won this moment Lee Sungyeol.

            “What do you want Woori? Let’s not make any commotion here and go back to the audience seat.” Sungyeol was going to walk away but I blocked his way.

            “Do you think I could be fooled by a guy like you?” I put an evil face to him as I’m challenging him. “What did you do inside? You know it’s forbidden.” His expression changed and I couldn’t be happy to see it. He really lost it.

            “I didn’t do anything, Woori.” He answered. I scoffed.

            “Yah, do you think I’m dumb. Well first of all, it’s clearly against the rules and second you know... I can offer something to you, let’s make a deal.” I put out a smirk on my face clearly having my victory over Sungyeol as his face was priceless. I win Lee Sungyeol.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YEAY I'm back here an update for you guys! I feel so happy right now first because I made an update secondly because... I went to music bank concert in my town which is JAKARTA! It was so great to see INFINITE performed! AAAAAAA Myungsoo had the most fan in Indonesia it was crazyyy! Oh well we knew that he's the most goodlooking in infinite, but i still love my HOYA and GYU!

Btw here's an udpate for u guys and dont forget to subs and comments. spread the stories to others okay! oh and I'll give you the answer about my age...

*Drumroll*

THE ANSWER IS......... 19 years old! Congratulation for those who answered 19. It was an easy question right? i forgot that i already told you guys that i'm a junior in universty LOL.

SO PLEASE WELCOME YOUR JEJIN19! oh and btw fyi JEJIN is not my name LOL again. it's my korean name that I made... another LOL. Can you guess my name? it's quite hard probably... but maybe some of you can answer it xixi.

SEE U GUYS LATER ON THE NEXT UPDATE. 


XOXO AUTHORNIM,

SONG JEJIN