Paparazzi

Sweet Candies

 

Oh god why she's here?

That's the first thought which came out on my mind. I really didn't wish to see her at this time around. She looked the usual, pretty, funny, and a bit tomboyish. She's not changed as the last time I met her. Her hair, her face, her way of dressing still the same. God, now why am I recalling all those memories.

Myungsoo?” She waved his hand in front of my face.

Hmm... sorry Myungsoo, but you know her?” Dongwoo asked.

Of course, he knows me. I'm... uh... he's friend.” She said after thinking a bit.

Oh. Hi! I'm Dongwoo. What's your name?” Dongwoo asked and led the conversation.

Hi Dongwoo. I'm Woori, from DSP High School. Nice to meet you.” She answered Dongwoo. This girl name is Woori, as you guys could read it. “Well Myungsoo? Have you back to your sense?”

Uh... yeah.” I said nervously.

May I sit next to you?” I was going to say no, but Dongwoo, again being the stupid he is, he let Woori sit.

Sure! Sure! Sit with us.” Dongwoo said, I stared and Dongwoo and he just ignored my code.

So, how are you?” She started making a conversation.

Woori, uh can you wait for a minute.” I said to her. Then I looked to Dongwoo who was sitting next to me and I gave him a signal to leave us alone. He didn't get what I mean first but after a lot of ways I tried, he finally understand.

Oh! I need to go out for a minute, I have some business to do. See you again, Woori!” He said and left finally. Woori just smiled and waved goodbye to him.

So, it's the two of us now with people around us loudly cheering their teams. I couldn't concentrate on the game, because of Woori. I really couldn't believe I'd meet her again after years separated.

You shouldn't make him leave, you know?” She said but I just ignored her and keep looking straight to the game. “Myungsoo..” She called me, but again I ignored her. “Myungsoo!” She yelled my name.

What Go Woori?!” I asked her with an anger tone.

Oh, you still remember my full name? What a surprising news. I'm happy you still remember me, after these 5-6 years.” She said sweetly after yelling. This girl really has a charm.

Do you know from the start that I go to this school?” I asked her straightly.

No, I didn't. I never bother to look for you. This meeting is purely a coincidence.” then she started talking about herself. “As you left that day, I decided to move on too. I was offered a Scholarship to attend one of the best Ballet School in Japan. I accepted in order to get a new ambience.” She paused and took a deep breath. “It worked actually. I was really happy in Japan. I spent 2 years there performing in a lot of theatres. But as I finished the Ballet School, I moved back to Korea and enrolled in DSP High School in order to finish my education.”

In fact Woori is 2 years older than me and the other student. I was surprised as I could see her in a High School uniform. So, she skipped school 2 years in order to pursue Ballet and enrolled in DSP to finish her education.

She finished her story and looked at me. “So, How about you?”

First of all, I'm sorry.” I said to her. She looked at me raised her eyebrow.

You're saying sorry? To me?” Then she laughed. “Myungsoo it's been years and you're saying sorry, now?” She said.

I just don't want you to hold any grudge on me.” I said to her. “Once again, I apologize.” She just stayed silent. So I continued to talk. “I'm sorry to leave you just like that back then. I broke you up with only a letter on your locker. I was coward, but I couldn't face you at that time. Beside, we're just still too young to have such a relationship. Moreover, you're a senior, while I'm you're junior.”

Yeah, you keep saying that about that senior-junior stuffs.” She commented. “Let's just say that I already forgive you.” She said. I was relieved that she didn't hold any grudge on me. “But as what I could see now, you already grow into a fine young man. I even couldn't believe you're one of the contestant in your School Prince Competition.”

I let out a small laugh. “It was all my friends fault. They're the one who want me to pariticipate, in order to raise the excitement of the competition.”

I'm happy that you have such good friends.” Then she paused. She looked down and said, “And I'll be happier..... if... you... would let... us start it all over again.”

I looked at her and saw that she was shy. I smiled to her and responded, “Sure. We're friend.” I said to her. Joyful expression were written on her face as I said it. Then suddenly she hugged me.

Thank you, Myungsoo.” She said. I just nodded and didn't respond to her hug.

She didn't release me like more than a minute. So, I coughed a bit and said, “Uh.. Woori, can you... release me?” I asked her nicely. She finally realized that she's been hugging more than enough.

Sorry, sorry.” She said with an awkward laugh.

So, here she is. Woori, the girl that I used to like when I was in Junior High. Sitting right next to me in a not so good timing.


 

-

Me and Sunggyu hyung finally found a place to sat down. We sat on a bench near the gym. People were swarming around. Some were chatting happily while some were screaming and yelling supporting their school. I just talked happily with Sunggyu.

Woohyun, how do I look with this outfit? Do I look younger?” Gyu asked me.

Younger? Gyu, you always look like a baby to me.” I said greasily to him.

Aish, I'm serious, how do I look? I really put on myself to look younger. I don't want to look like an old employee.” He said.

I just laughed kiddingly. “Well, I like your casual outfit. But no matter what you're wearing, I love everything about you.”

Woohyun...” he facepalmed his self. I laughed again. “Thanks for you greasiness, I really appreciate it. But If you keep doing that, I might fly away soon~” He said and moving his hand like wings flapping.

I can't hold his cuteness, that was so cute of him. I got him on my arm and hugging him tightly. Sunggyu was surprised and embarassed. His face was turned red. He struggled a lot but as he knew he wouldn't win he stayed.

Gosh, Woohyun, you won't listen, will you?” Asked him.

What Gyu? If you want to protest about this, then I won't listen.” Said me.

But-but-but Woohyun! Look people are looking at us.” Sunggyu hiting my arm several times, but it didn't effect me.

Just stay like Gyu don't move too much or I'll do more than this.” I threatened him. He shut up his mouth instantly.


 

Hey, isn't it Nam Woohyun?” A girl asked to her friend.

Which Nam Woohyun? She responded.

Nam Woohyun! Then one that we just voted for Woolim's School Prince.” The girl answered.

Oh my god, you're right.” She said as she was surprised. “But whose the guy? Why he's hugging him like that?”

Maybe it's his boyfriend? I don't know.” She said, the other just nodded. “Why don't we take picture of them. They're cute together actually.”

But the other guy looks older, I mean he looks old.” She stated while thinking what makes him old. “furthermore, he doesn't wear any uniform.”

Yah, who cares about that? Let's just snapped a photo of him.” She said and took out her phone.


 

I was feeling uncomfortable as I saw some girls were looking at me and Sunggyu while having their phone pointed to us. It looks like they were shooting their phone camer to us.

Gyu, are they capturing a picture of us?” I asked him.

Who are 'they'?” he asked still not recognizing.

That one, Gyu.” I turned my gaze on them. Sunggyu followed my eyes and found the girls who busily shoot.

Then he changed his position right away and sat properly. “Woohyun? What are you? Are some kind of idols or actors??” He asked panicly.

Calm down, you hamster doctor.” I said to him.

Yah! What do you call me? Hamster doctor?”

I'm just kidding. Have I told you, you look like a hamster?”

God, you... I hate you!” Gyu said and was going to leave, but I hold his hand and pulled him back to sit.

I'm just kidding baby~” I pecked his lips and he froze now. “You're really cute!” I pinched his cheeks.

Excuse me.” the girls who we accused taking pictures of us were actually approaching us.

yes?” I answered them.

Are you Nam Woohyun?” She asked.

Yes, I am. Is there anything I can help?” I asked them while looking at Sunggyu who was sulking. Then as I turned my attention to them, to my surprise they were happily squealing.

We're your fan!” They said.

Uh?” I looked at them with disbelief. “I'm sorry, what did you say?”

We are your fan! We voted for you for the School Prince competition. I hope you'll win the competition!” She said cheering me. Sunggyu was looking at me with a lot of questions written on his face.

Oh!” The other girl wanted to say something suddenly, “Is this your boyfriend by any chance?”

Yes, this is my boyfriend. He is Kim Sunggyu.” I said introducing him to them.

Hello!” Sunggyu smiled friendly to them.

Awww! You two are so cute together!” They started squealing again. “Can we take a picture of both of you?” They asked.

Uh... can they Gyu?” I asked Sunggyu first. He answered by nodding shyly. “Ok, just once ok?” They nodded and opened their phone.

Thank you so much. We'll be supporting you for your competition!” They said. Then they left with a happy face.

Ok... Now time to explain everything. What's this competition all about?” Great, Sunggyu will start his interogation. Now, I wonder, what his reaction would be after I explain it?


 

_

Hyung! Can you wait here for a moment. I'm going to buy some snacks on that booth. Do you want some?” Sungjong offered.

No, thank you. I'm not really hungry. Let me just try yours.” I answered him. He nodded and left to the booth.

I stood up waiting for Sungjong. But as I saw the booth, it was crowded. I'm guessing it's gonna take a long time, so I searched for a place to sit. But I just can't find any vacant seat. In order to get one, I looked around and around. Finally I found a vacant seat as I walked fastly to that seat I bumped into someone.

Sorry, sorry.” I said to him because I didn't see my way. As I looked to the guy, I gasped. Oh god! It's the guy! His eyes that met mine on that opening ceremony. How could we meet this fast?

No, it's ok, I'm the one who's at fault. Sorry.” He said taking all the blame on him eventhough he didn't do anything wrong.

Uh... right... so, I'll go to that bench, if you don't mind...” I said to him, trying to excuse myself to walk away.

Actually I mind.” He said suddenly as I was making my first step. Oh god! What is this guy saying? Did I do something wrong? Please help! I'm in panic mode on. 'AAAAAAAAAAA'

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO! To be honest..... I still don't know whose the guy that Sungyeol bumped to. That's why I'm making it cliffhanger.

In order to get the new character in this fic, I want you guys to help me! by wall me, which idol whose really fit in with Sungyeol. You can give me links with evidence if the idol really has a good relationship with Sungyeol. Or if you don't have any, just tell me who, and why? ok.

I hope you guys will help me with this! Because if you guys don't.................. it'll hard for me to update the next chapter *smirk* *did I just threatened my readers?* LOL :D

Then in the end, I'd like to say thanks to you who still stick with this fic and giving me your comments! Thanks for the comments :D Finally, please enjoy this chapter ^^