The Match

Sweet Candies

I went out from my house and said goodbye to my parents and Sunggyu hyung. They asked where am I going? I couldn't say I'm going on a date right? or my life would becoming more than a mess. Sunggyu hyung probably will tease me for the entire of my life. No way!!! or maaybe the worst my parents they won't approve Myungsoo, maybe. I shrugged all the thoughts and walked to the bakery shop to meet up with Myungsoo.

I didn't see Myungsoo's present. Maybe he's late, so I just wait there while looking around. But then not waiting too long, I saw the most beautiful and flawless creature. I stared at him from head to toe as he stood in front of me.

"Morning, Sungyeol." He greeted me cooly. I didn't greet him back as I still busy checkhing him up. His tight jeans, his black t-shirt inside, and blue checkered shirt making him looks simple yet dazzling. "Sungyeol, stop checking me out!" he said as he snapped his finger in front of my eyes.

"I-i-i... Didn't" I said to him.

"Yes you did." He said and well I couldn't lie any longer cause I know I was so obvious checking him out. "It's ok, you look captivating as always Sungyeol." He said with his angelic smile, that smile... My cheek heat up and goes red, "You're not sick, right?" again and again, he's so stupid. He really doesn't know a natural phenomenon called blushing.

"N-n-no, I'm not." I said to him.

"Good." he said then he looked confused maybe he doesn't know what to do next. "Umm Have you had your breakfast, Sungyeol?" did he ask me about breakfast?

"No, I haven't." I said to him.

"Then, wait here." he said and went inside the bakery shop. He went out with a sandwich on his hand and a vitamin drink. "Here, for you. Have a breakfast first before we go. I don't want you end up fainting." he said to me.

"thank you, myungie!" he really makes me happy.

 

_

"thank you, myungie!" he called me with that nickname again. I looked to the other side of Sungyeol's face. It feels like there's sparks inside my heart. Will he stop calling me with that nickname? because I just can't take it, it gives me somethig that I've never felt before. "Sungyeol..." I called him and he giving me his oh-so-cute face. I'd like to ask him something.

"What is it Myungsoo?"

"Do you think... I am good for you?" I don't know what I am asking and it's kinda embarassing for Kim Myungsoo asking about that. Lee Sungyeol you really is something making Kim Myungsoo do lots of stuffs he never does.

"What....?"

"I don't have to repeat again, right?" I gave him a death glare. There's no way I'd repeat the question for second times.

"Uh... Myungie, You're question just surprised me." he said to me then continued with the answer. "I just want you to know, you are my first boyfriend ever. I don't have girlfriend or boyfriend before. And having you with me until today makes me very happy. Maybe, our relationship a bit complicated as we barely know each other. But I'm quite satisfied with this condition. If you ask me, if you're good for me? then I'll say you're beyond good." he said and I could feel how he's so happy right now.

As I listened to him I feel like there's butterfly in my stomach. I don't know what's this feeling. He's just different than any other people. I smiled to him sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I feel like I can't make him feel dissapointed. "Thank you, Sungyeol." he nodded and smiled shyly. I looked to his face and gave him a quick peck. He looked at me in surprise which was cute. I let out a small giggled and he punched me. "Let's go then Sungyeol."

"Ok, Myungie!" he said and walked beside me.

 

The court was full of supporters. I felt a hand grabbing my shirt. I looked back and its Sungyeol. He looks uncomfortable with the situation.

"Sungyeol, you ok?" I asked him.

"I'm... Ok, it's just... That I don't like being in a crowded place." he said to me. I removed his hand from my shirt and hold it with my hands.

"It's ok. You'll be fine, I'll always stay beside you." I said comforting him. He smiled again and its relieved me. At least he trusts me.

"Thank you... Myungie."

I walked with him hand in hand and went inside the court. I saw Dongwoo getting ready for the game while Woohyun standing on the front seat cheering Dongwoo. Where's Hoya? He wouldn't miss this match, right?

"Hey, Woohyun." I greeted him.

"Oh, hi Myungsoo! and........." Woohyun suddenly stopped as he saw Sungyeol. ".... Sung...yeol"

"Hi... Woohyun." Sungyeol greeted him back.

"Sungyeol, first rule. don't be such a shy boy. Second, don't go anywhere without I'm knowing. Third, enjoy the match." I explained to him. Woohyun still have that surprised in his face. What happened to him? He's the one who said to bring Sungyeol right?

"Ok! Myungie!" Sungyeol replied me. Sungyeol high pitch voice make Woohyun even stared at him in disbelief.

"Myungsoo, we need to talk." Woohyun dragged me to the stairs.

"Who the hell is he?" Woohyun asked. "I didn't see any Sungyeol in him. Skinny jeans? Branded t-shirt? Cardigan? branded shoes?" he said to me in surprises. I laughed at him.

"Believe me, I am as surprised as you. But I didn't said it to him. I just said to him that he looks captivating as always. You know dating him is not really that bad for punishment as long as you know him." I said to Woohyun.

"Myungsoo, you're not falling for him right?" Asked Woohyun.

"What?! o-of course not. I'm just enjoying my punishment." I answered to him. "Let's go back, Woohyun. I don't want Sungyeol to be all alone out there."

"You really care about him now, huh?" Woohyun asked.

"yah! I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend for him. Stop with that stupid speculations. Before you know it, I'll break up with him when its already 1 month." I said to Woohyun.

"ok, ok chill Myungsoo." Woohyun said to me.

"Let's go back, now." I brought Woohyun back to our seats.

 

_

Today first greeting didn't look go on very well. Woohyun doesn't seem really like me. Maybe I should put a side my plan. And what takes Myungsoo and Woohyun talking so long while I'm here alone. But then Dongwoo came to the supporter seat to greet me.

"Oh! Sungyeol right?" he asked me.

"y-yes.. You're Dongwoo, if I am not wrong?" I asked, pretended that I don't know him.

"Yep. Thank you for coming today to watch my match. By the way where is Myungsoo and Woohyun?" he asked.

"Oh they went out somewhere, having a private talk." but before I know it someone hugged my waist and nuzzled on my neck, I jumped a bit.

"I'm here Sungbabe." wait? That voice? it's Myungsoo! and he called me what?!

"Myungsoo!" I struggled but his grip just too strong so I surrendered.

"Ugh... Seeing you both is sickening me. Where's Hoya? I wonder if he will come or not?" Dongwoo said sadly.

"Let them be, Dongwoo. They're just two stupid birds whose accidentally in love." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Oh! And about Hoya don't you worry. He'll come for sure. You know, he really cares about you as much as you cares about him." Woohyun comforted Dongwoo. Now, I wonder what is their relationship?

I looked to my back and facing Myungsoo. This position not really bad at all. I asked him, "Myungie, what is Hoya and Dongwoo relationship?">/p>

"You don't want to know. They are just too complicated." he answered. I looked back again to Dongwoo. He looks really sad.

"So, Dongwoo I'll help you prepare for the match. Let's go, I don't want to watch those stupid love birds." said Woohyun to Dongwoo. And Dongwoo just laughed and left us.