Truth

Sweet Candies

The clock was ticking slowly than I expected, the sky was a bit darker than before. I wonder if its going to rain soon? I looked to the window and gazing through the gray sky. The atmosphere a bit gloomy inside the class but somehow I could let out a tiny bit smiled from my lips. I turned my head to the front and saw a baby fat guy name Sungyeol, who is happen to be my boyfriend. I just realized how loveable he is. I, Kim Myungsoo, somehow finding it's hard to resist his charm. I'm glad he has a two sides personality.

I waited patiently as I looked at the clock again, when will it hit 3 O'clock? I need to go out like right now. The class was hella bored. All I could do just sky gazing or staring at what Sungyeol do. But not long after that I heard the bell rang. I woke up and sit straight. I prepared my bags and getting ready to go outside.

Yeol, I wait for you in front of the gate, ok.” I said to Sungyeol as I passed him by.

Sure, Myungie.” He answered and smiled to me.

 

I walked away from class and went directly to the gate. But suddenly I found myself being hugged with full power by Hoya and Dongwoo.

Myungsooooo!” Hoya squeashed me like little plushie.

Ugh.Can't.Breathe.” I talked with a screech as both of them trapping me in their bone crushing hug. Then they released and laughed. “Instead of hugging me like that and now laughin about it, why don't you guys greet me.” I said to them as I was irritated by their laugh.

Sorry Myungsoo, but that was pretty nice prank.” Dongwoo said. I rolled my eyes and snorted.

By the way! Myungsoo, it's been a long since we meet right?! Oh my god, Dongwoo, I hate to say this, but the fourth of us really rare to see each other again in the canteen. I'm so sad about that.” Hoya confessed.

Yeah, Its you guys who made it like now, remember?” I said to both of them, the one who cause our friendship a bit unstable.

Don't worry myung. We're settle things up.” Dongwoo answered then he hugged Hoya tightly.

No way............... So you guys, just made it?” I asked them. You think what I'm thinking right?

Yes, Myung. We made it.” Hoya said. Then suddenly without warning he kissed Dongwoo full on the lips at the school's hallway without any warning. Almost all students staring at them. I raised my eyebrow as I watched the short kiss. That was a bit unexpected. But glad they made it.

O-Kay... So finished with the free show?” I asked with an annoying tone.

What Myungieee~?” Hoya asked me, calling my name like how Sungyeol does. “Myungieeeee is missing Sungyeollie!” Hoya teased me again.

Lee Howon. Stop what are you trying to do.” I said in calm.

Sure Myungieeeee.” He answered. Dongwoo just laughed with him. As they get tired of laughing Dongwoo looked at me with those eyes. His sharp eyes, I know it's gonna be a question for me.

Myungsoo.” He started it.

Yes, Dongwoo. Tell me what you wanna know, now?” I said to him.

What are you now between you and Sungyeol? You still remember the bet, right?” Dongwoo asked. Now, Hoya looked a bit uncomfortable with the conversation.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it Myung. This thursday is gonna be your monthsary, right? What is your decision? You're gonna break up with him like the first plan? Or keep going?” Hoya asked in worried. I was speechless when the topic was brought out.

I..... uh.....” I felt uneasy somehow. I don't know what to answer them. It's just that I really enjoyed my time with Sungyeol, but I don't think I have feelings for him. “Seriously....... I...” I was going to say something but suddenly I saw the most unpleasant view. It was Sungyeol, with someone.

Hoya and Dongwoo still waiting for my answer. “So?”

I looked at Sungyeol who was walking toward me with the motorbike guy. Why is he here? What the hell is he doing here?

I turned my focus to the both guys in front of me. “Yeah, I'll stick to the plan.” I said to them which causing them to gasped and shocked. Then I left them and walked to the gate.

Yah Myungsoo? Where are you going?” Hoya shouted but didn't get any respond. “Dino, what's up with him? Is he really going to break up with Sungyeol?” Hoya asked to Dongwoo.

I don't know either. From his answer it seems that he'll break up.” Dongwoo answered. He looked at Hoya and asked him, “By the way, I haven't seen Woohyun today. Have you seen him?”

I didn't. Seem like he's not coming to school.” Dongwoo nodded in agreement. “Then, let's go home!” Hoya dragged him and went out from school.

 

_

Hi Sungyeol.” Someone called me from behind.

Uh?” I looked around but didn't find any particular figure who was matching with the familiar voice until someone tapped my shoulder.

I'm here, Sungyeol.” He smiled nicely to me.

Oh Soohyun hyung. Hello!” I greeted him with a big smile to.

You're going home, now?”

Yeah, Myungsoo is waiting for me at the front gate. How about you hyung?”

I'm going home too.” He answered.

Then let's walk together to the front gate.” I suggested.

 

We walked together to the front gate and talked confidently about a lot of stuffs. He was a fun guy, sharing some funny jokes and gossiping about some students who likes to ditch class and went to the infirmary. I laughed at every story that he has.

So, I think we part here. I have my car over there.” He said and pointed to the parking lot where teachers park their cars.

Sure, hyung. Be safe on your way!” I said to him. He nodded in reply. I was going to walk away but then he called me.

Sungyeol,” I turned my head to face him again, “Are you free this Saturday?”

Uh.. yes. Why hyung?” I said to him.

Would you like to go out with me?” he asked me, is it a date. I gave him a confused look. He got the signal and clarified it. “It's not a date. Just a...... friendly one?” He said while putting his hand on the back his head.

I laughed at the shyness then answered him. “Sure, hyung. Why not.” and smiled to him.

Great. Then I'll tell you later, where are we going to meet. Ok?” I nodded in excitement. “Then, bye Sungyeol. See you tomorrow.”

Bye hyung!” I said and walked to the gate.

 

_

Where the hell is Sungyeol? What takes him so long? I've been standing here like 10 minutes. Don't tell me he's still with that guy? Why I feel like this, whenever that guy around Sungyeol? Thank god that I could control myself when I saw him with Sungyeol.

Myungieee~” Someone called me with his soothing voice. I already know who he is. Somehow I put on my poker face immediately and be nice to him.

Hi, Sungyeol. What take you so long?” I asked nicely to him.

Uh......” He was hesitant. “Uhmm.... I was... talking to Sungjong back there, he needed my help. Sorry If I keep you waiting.” So he lied about it. Lee Sungyeol knows how to lie to me.

Really?” I tried to make him a bit uneasy. But he only nodded.

Ok, let's just get going, then.” I let him away this time.

 

_

I think I miss school too many times now. And today is one of the day. No mom and dad at home. Parentless like always. I walked to the kitchen drawer and took my treasure. It's candies. I ate them one by one while watching tv.

You really don't remember then?”

Suddenly the words repeated in my head. What was Sunggyu hyung mean actually? Was something happened last night? I tried to remember everything, but I just can't. It was blank, no traces about it at all.

I turned off the tv and went back to my room. I laid down on my bed thinking hardly. It's getting on my nerve. I really want to know what happened. So, I decided to call Sunggyu hyung. I dialled his number and pressed call button.

Hello?” He answered the call.

Hyung, are you busy?” I asked him immediately.

Uh..... N-no. Why?” He said. The way he talked was weird.

Hyung, you're ok?” I asked him.

Yeah I'm..... Hmm don't worry.” Still he sounded not ok at all.

Hyung, I need to talk to you. Can we meet now?”

What do you want to talk about? I'm outside of hospital right now. Let's just meet at the cafe near the hospital.” He suggested.

Sure, hyung. I'll go now. See you there.” I said and hung up the phone immediately.

I grabbed my jacket and my stuffs with me. I walked fastly from home and called for a taxi. I said the direction to the driver. I felt anxious now, I want to know about last night event but I feel like I'm not ready for it. What if it's not a good one? Judging from Sunggyu hyung's face this morning it's won't be good. It just keep bothering me, I think it is something so important. My heart told me so. I'll need to know the truth.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers, sorry for the super late update. I know you've waited for this like a week. But this chapter doesn't amuse me at all, I'm sorry. I'll keep my spirit and give the best for the next chapter. Please wait for the best from meee :D

Thanks for all your comments it really helps a lot to write. please enjoy!