Meeting You Pt. 2

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 2-


 

I carefully put Yugyeom in the back seat of my car before opening the front door for Youngjae. Youngjae seems a bit hesitant.

 

“Come in, Jae. You don’t expect me to drive for you while you sit in the back, right? I am not your driver, Sir.” I joke with him. Finally he steps in. He looks at Yugyeom in the back seat briefly before turning his head to me.

 

“Hyung…” He calls me. I hum as the sign I am listening to him.

 

“I… I…” he pauses.

 

“Yes, Jae?” I softly say, looking at him briefly.

 

“I… uhm, I live in M Apartment. Just so you know where to drive.” He says. I chuckle a bit.

 

“Jae-ah… Relax. I am still the same Jaebum, Jae. Don’t tense up.” I say to him. He nods before turning his gaze to the way outside.

 

The driving is in complete silent after that little chat. Inside, I feel really happy and excited to have Youngjae back to my life, moreover he comes with Yugyeom. Having him named his child Yugyeom, makes me think that he still loves me. And I know he is.

 

I just need extra push to come to his life again and become the part of his life again. I feel confidence since I get Yugyeom’s support.

 

We arrive at Youngjae’s apartment after half an hour driving away from the mall. I pick Yugyeom even though Youngjae insists that he can pick Yugyeom and he doesn’t want to bother me.

 

“Trust me, Jae. I want to do this. I love Yugyeom too.” I say to him. And he gives away.

 

“This is where I live with Yugyeom, hyung,” he says as he unlocks the door to his apartment. We enter the apartment and I find a very comfortable and warm place here, just like his home back then.

 

“It’s nice.” I commented, still carry Yugyeom.

 

“Oh, I am sorry. Let me take Yugyeom to his bed, hyung,” he says as he drops the shopping bags and takes Yugyeom from my embrace. He disappears to one of the room. I follow him behind to Yugyeom’s room. His room is nice and full of decoration of music and their pictures. Just like Youngjae’s taste.

 

“Does Yugyeom sleep alone, Jae?” I wonder as I enter the room and sit on the edge of the bed. Youngjae looks at me for a while, before nodding, “Yes, he sleeps alone. But, sometimes, if he had a nightmare, he will come to my room.” I nod as I stand up, walk to the living room again.

 

“What do you want to drink, hyung?” Youngjae asks after tuck Yugyeom to sleep.

 

“Anything.” Then Youngjae disappear to the little kitchen. I make myself comfortable on his couch.

 

“Yugyeom will sleep for two hours, usually. But, since he is tired now, I think he will sleep more.” Youngjae says from the kitchen. I walk towards him.

 

“So, we have like… uhm, some alone time for us?” I whisper to him. He looks at me briefly.

 

“Don’t try to do some funny things, hyung. I warn you.” he says.

 

“You change, Jae.” I sheepishly say.

 

“What?” he asks, unbelievable.

 

“You. Changed.” I say again.

 

“Of course, I am. I am not a twenty-one years old boy again, hyung. I am twenty-eight now.” He says.

 

“But, you still the same Youngjae I know.” I admit.

 

“And you still weird like usual.” He comments.

 

“Well, I don’t deny it. You changed me once and since then I never really change again, Jae.” I say as I lean my body on the kitchen sink.

 

“Hyung…” he calls me. I lift my head to look at him.

 

“Hm?” I play with a cute glass, I bet its Yugyeom’s.

 

“How are you feeling now?” he hesitantly asks as he gives me the drink.

 

I take a sip of my drink, “Hmm… still sweet like always,” I comment on his drink.

 

“Hyung…” he calls me again, a bit impatient.

 

“I am fine now. More than fine.” I assure him.

 

“I… I haven’t said my sorry since I left you.” his voice quivering now. I place the glass and take his hand.

 

“Hey, have I told you before that you don’t have to say sorry, Jae?” I smile to him.

 

“But… I hurt you.” he insists.

 

“Yes. You hurt me.” I say.

 

“But, you help me too. After you left, I learn so many lessons, Jae. And I become more mature because of our break up.” I add.

 

“I am sorry, hyung.” he apologizes again. Tears gather in his eyes.

 

“Hey, look at me. Now, that we meet again for the second time, don’t you really think that it’s a fate for us to be together?” I cup his face, making him looks at me directly. I can see the mix of his feeling, a bit hesitant, a bit hope, a bit guilty. But, most of it, I can see his eyes shining with love, just like the way he stare at me.

 

“I… I don’t know, hyung…” he touches my wrist to bring my hands down.

 

“I am afraid,” he mumbles.

 

“Afraid of what, Jae? We just have to start it again.” I assure him again.

 

“This beginning. I am afraid, hyung. I am afraid that I will hurt you again in the future. I am afraid that I will fail you. I am afraid that you will think badly about me. I am afraid that you will hurt more. If I do, I don’t think I will forgive myself, hyung.” he admits all.

 

“Jae… like you used to say, we don’t know if we don’t try, right? Let’s try together.” I convince him.

 

“I… I am sorry, hyung. I am not ready for all.” He says as he leaves me alone in the kitchen. My phone rings and it’s my dad.

 

“Jae… Let’s talk again later. I take my leave now. My dad needs me now. Can I… can I at least, have your number?” I ask him. We exchange number again.

 

And with that, I leave his apartment with a new hope of my new life. I promise myself that I will try my best to prove Youngjae that I always love him and that he is the one and that we should be together. I know Youngjae still loves me too. I can see it in his eyes. It’s just that he needs time to recover and I will wait for him.


 

“Dad?” I arrive at home and find my dad is at home before me. He immediately hugs me.

 

“Dad?” I call him again as I feel a tight hug.

 

“What’s wrong, Dad?” I ask him, confuse.

 

“Jae-ah… here, let’s talk.” He breaks the hug and leads me to the couch.

 

“I heard that you met Youngjae. Is it true?” he asks impatiently. I nod. He gasps.

 

“Really, Jae?” he asks again, confirming.

 

“Yes, Dad. I met him again this afternoon.” I tell him, smiling.

 

“And how was he?” he keeps asking. Then, I tell him the story. He listens to me well.

 

“He has a kid?” he asks unbelievable.

 

“Yes. His name is Yugyeom. He named him just like what we shared before, Dad. He is an amazing kid. I think Yugyeom will help me a lot to build my relationship again with Youngjae.” I explain. My dad seems to understand.

 

“Oh, I have their photo with me. I took it without their consent.” I say as I take my phone and show the photo to my dad.

 

“He is still beautiful and cute.” He comments.

 

“He is, Dad. I fall in love with him, always.”

 

“And is this kid, Yugyeom? In his embrace?”

 

“Yes. That is Yugyeom. Youngjae’s adopted child.”

 

“He is beautiful too, just like Youngjae. If you don’t say that he is adopted, I might think that it’s really Youngjae’s son,” my dad says. “With you,” he adds, winking at me, making me blush.

 

“Oh, come on, Dad. Man can’t be pregnant.” I sheepishly say, making my dad chuckle. I chuckle with him too, remembering Youngjae’s serious face when we told him a joke about men’s pregnancy.

 

“Jae, you should watch and read news, son. Men can be pregnant. Don’t work too hard, Jae, pay attention to other issues too,” he says. I can’t understand him, “What are you trying to say, Dad?”

 

“Nothing. Well… I don’t know why, but I think this kid has an aura that mix after you and Youngjae. He gives me this vibe, Jae.” He says once the chuckle goes down. He smiles. I don’t really understand his sentence, but since it sounds good, I nod.

 

“I think it’s because Youngjae adopted him since baby, so he resembled him so much,” I comment it.

 

“I think, yes,” My dad agrees. He keeps looking at Youngjae’s photo with Yugyeom on my phone.

 

“Jae… I want to meet Youngjae and Yugyeom. Can I?” he asks me. I know my dad is longing for Youngjae too. He’s been suffering so much too for losing Youngjae.

 

“Yes, Dad. Of course, you can. I will talk to Youngjae.” I say. He hugs me again, “I am happy for you, son. This time, don’t ever lose him again.”

 

“Yes, Dad. I will do my best to convince Youngjae. To make him mine again and to make him become the part of our family, just like we want.” I say to him.

 

“Okay, now. Let’s eat dinner.” I nod. My relationship with my dad grows closer since Youngjae come to my life, eight years ago. Since then, my dad always came to me whenever I need him. Choi Youngjae is amazing.


 

The next morning, I get ready and go earlier than usual. I want to pick Yugyeom and drop him to his playgroup. Last night I asked Youngjae where Yugyeom’s school is and asked him if I can get him to school for tomorrow. I am more than happy that Youngjae gives me permission to take Yugyeom to school.

 

I arrive at Youngjae’s apartment. Youngjae opens his door and Yugyeom directly runs in to my embrace even before I can step in to the apartment.

 

“Appa! I miss you! Daddy said that you will take me to school? Is it right? Is it right?” he asks excitedly.

 

“Yes, baby. I will take you to school today.” I say as I put him down.

 

“Yes. Yes. Yes. I go to school with my Appa!” he runs excitedly.

 

“Gyeom-ah, stop running. Let’s have breakfast first before going to school.” Youngjae orders him, making Yugyeom immediately takes my hand and leads me to the dining table.

 

“Have you eat, hyung?” Youngjae asks me as I take a sit across him and Yugyeom. I shake my head. It’s true though. I couldn’t take my breakfast since I was so excited to meet Youngjae and Yugyeom again.

 

“Gyeom-ah… Eat this by yourself, sweety. I want to take breakfast for your Appa.” Youngjae says as he stands up. I feel a butterfly every time he calls me ‘Appa’. We are just like a married couple. And I am blushing because of that thought.

 

“Hey, baby. How are you feeling now?” I ask Yugyeom.

 

“FINEEE, Appa!” I chuckle. He is so antic just like his daddy.

 

“Appa? Why didn’t you stay yesterday?” he asks me, pouting.

 

“I am sorry, Yugyeom-ah. Appa had something to do.” I smile apologetically to him.

 

“Was it important?” he asks again with his puppy eyes. Cute.

 

“Yes.” I simply answer as I take a sip of the orange juice that Youngjae prepared for me.

 

“More important than spending time with me?” he asks again, obviously sad. I can’t help it but feeling sad also.

 

“Hey, baby…” I take his hand, “You are the most important for me. I am sorry that I couldn’t spend more time with you. But, I promise that I will take you to the amusement park on weekend. How?” I convince him. His eyes now shine so bright.

 

“Really?” he exclaims. Youngjae enters the dining room again.

 

“What’s got you so excited, baby?” he asks.

 

“Daddy, Appa said that he will take me to amusement park on weekend!” he excitedly informs Youngjae.

 

“Glad to hear that.” Youngjae sincerely smiles as he places my breakfast in front of me.

 

“Eat well, hyung. I notice that you are thinner now. You must be working hard.” He smiles to me too. I feel a jump on my heart.

 

“Thank you, baby.” I watch as he blushes upon me calling him ‘baby’. Then I heard Yugyeom tells Youngjae about me having spending more time with him.

 

“He asked you as soon as he woke up yesterday,” Youngjae sheepishly explain. I nod.

 

“I am sorry. It must be hard for you to explain to him.” I apologize.

 

“Not really. Once I said that you have work to do, he understood. He understands well, hyung. I am very happy to have him.” Youngjae say as he pat his baby’s head.

 

“Appa? Can I come to your office again?” Yugyeom suddenly asks, making me choke. Youngjae immediately gives me a glass of water.

 

“Baby, you have to ask him nicely. Okay?” Youngjae scolds him. “Are you okay, hyung?” I nod.

 

“I am sorry, Appa.” Yugyeom apologizes.

 

“It’s okay. You didn’t do something wrong, Gyeom. And yes, baby. You can come to my office whenever you want.” I say softly to him.

 

“YEAY!” he exclaims excitedly.

 

My morning can’t be any better than this, listening to Yugyeom’s excited story about amusement park and how he loves my office. Then watching Youngjae pays attention to every word from Yugyeom’s mouth. I appreciate this blissful morning. I wish I could have this wonderful morning every day.


 

I take Yugyeom to his school. I said that I will take Youngjae too, but he refuses. He said that he has some works to do before going to school.

 

“Have a good day, baby!” Youngjae says as he kisses Yugyeom’s lips and cheeks.

 

“Thank you, daddy! I love you.”

 

I walk a step closer to him. “What, hyung?” he asks, confused.

 

“My morning kiss?” I ask him back. He surprises for a moment, “What are you?” he says, lightly hit my arms.

 

“Daddy! Daddy! Appa wants a kiss! Why don’t you give him?” Yugyeom asks cutely. I look down at him, winking. He winks back. Yugyeom is definitely my partner.

 

“Come on, daddy… kiss him or he will be sad. You said that we should always make others happy. Come on, daddy… kiss him… kiss him…” Yugyeom is whining now. Youngjae looks at me briefly before squats down again.

 

“Baby, I can’t kiss Appa. Because I am not together with Appa.” Youngjae nicely explain. I am about to argue with him, but Yugyeom cut me, “But you love Appa, right?” he innocently asks. I smile wide. Yugyeom is awesome!

 

“I… I…” Youngjae stutters as he stands up and looks at me.

 

“Kiss him, daddy… I want to see you kiss him!” Yugyeom cutely whines again. “Or I won’t talk to you,” he adds as he turns his face away from Youngjae.

 

“Baby… it’s okay. Your daddy is right. We don’t have any relationship.” I try to explain to Yugyeom even though my heart says otherwise. I want to kiss him so bad.

 

“I don’t understand adults.” Yugyeom simply comments, obviously annoyed as he walks away slowly.

 

“Okay, baby. I will give Appa a kiss. Don’t be angry, sweety.” Youngjae softly says as he grabs Yugyeom’s arms. Yugyeom smiles to me. I feel my heart jumps up and down.

 

Youngjae leans closer and give me a peck on the cheeks.

 

“A~ what kind of kiss was that?” Yugyeom mocks.

 

“Alright…” Youngjae sighs as he leans closer again to capture my lips. I feel heaven for a few seconds.

 

When he pulls away, I blush like crazy and my heart isn’t jumping anymore, it is tumbling now. “Thank you, baby.”

 

“I… Hm, well, I gave you a kiss, so go now or you will be late.” He says sheepishly. I and Yugyeom immediately leave.

 

“Hey, baby… Thank you for just now.” I say to Yugyeom.

 

“No problem, Appa. I love you.” he says just like an adult. I chuckle. He is definitely awesome.

 

“I love you too, baby,” I say it back.


 

a.n.: Another fast update because I don't think I'll update faster again since I have some works to do.

And... like usual, how was this chapter?

I will give you some hints in every chapter until the upcoming unrevealed truth which will be the turned point of this story. Kkkk~

So, guess it... It's such an easy hint. Kkkk~ ^^

*I hope I don't change my idea again* I am having pretty lots ideas for this story. LOL

 

Well.. yeah, so enjoy it!

Upvote, subscribe, and comments are always welcome! Have a great day! ^^