Back to Me

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 6- 


I wake up to no one beside me. I adjust my eyes to the new light. It’s morning already. Suddenly I remember all things that happened last night. A shock wave of embarrassment is eating me. I want to hide, but where?
 
Then, Youngjae enters the room with Yugyeom behind him. I turn my neck to look at them.
 
“Oh, you awake, hyung. Thanks, God.” Youngjae says as he sits beside me on the bed. Yugyeom climbs the bed and sits on the other side of me.
 
“Appa, are you okay now?” he asks, concern.
 
“Irmm…” I clear my throat, “I am okay, baby,” I smiles assuring him.
 
“What time is it?” I ask Youngjae.
 
“Almost 12 pm, hyung,” I abruptly get up, making Yugyeom shouts, "Appa!"
 
“Sorry, but I have a meeting today on 11.” I inform him. Youngjae looks concern for a while. As I am about to get up, he put me back to bed.
 
“I’ve already tell your dad that you are not fine enough. The meeting will be canceled, hyung.”
 
“But…”
 
“You have to take a rest.” Youngjae orders me.
 
“But, my dad…”
 
“Your dad is in Hongkong now, but he said that he will take control of the grand opening. You’ve done great for your part, hyung. I think you are more tired than you seemed. Take a rest more and I’ll make porridge for you. Yugyeom will company you. Right, baby?” Youngjae says and Yugyeom nods. He looks at me, eyes full with worry. Youngjae leaves us alone again.
 
Yugyeom shifts closer to me, “Appa…” he calls me softly.
 
“Yes, baby?” I know he worries about me so much. His voice is quivering.
 
“Don’t be sick. I will be sad if you are sick,” he says. I take his hands and squish it. “I’ll be fine, baby.” I assure him, but I cough hard as my throat so dry.
 
“Daddy!” Yugyeom calls Youngjae, panic. Youngjae runs towards the door immediately with a glass of water.
 
“Are you okay, hyung?”
 
“Yes. I am fine. Thank you and I am sorry for being a burden for you.”
 
“No.”
 
“Daddy…” Yugyeom calls Youngjae, we look at him.
 
“If Appa is sick in his home, will he be okay? He lives alone, right?” he pauses.
 
“Why don’t… w-why don’t A-appa lives with us, d-daddy?” Yugyeom stutters. I sit up a little before pull him in my embrace.
 
“I’ll be fine, baby. I live with grandpa…”
 
“… but grandpa isn’t with you now.” He cut me cutely. This smart kid!
 
“I’ll be fine. I used to live alone.” I assure him. Youngjae keeps silent as he thinks hard about what Yugyeom says. He leaves us in the silent again. 

 

For the next hour, I play with Yugyeom, watching some dance videos which get Yugyeom’s attention and distracting him about worrying me.
 
“Let’s eat lunch.” Youngjae says as he comes with tray of foods for me and Yugyeom. 
 
“I can eat by myself, daddy. Just feed Appa. He is sick.” Yugyeom whines. Then, Youngjae looks a bit hesitant. “I can eat by myself also, Jae,” I assure him since he looks hesitant for feeding me.
 
“Okay. Okay. I will leave you two eat by yourself.” Youngjae walks out of the room, making me and Yugyeom chuckle. He must be annoyed.
 
After eating lunch, Yugyeom sleeps next to me. I guess he is tired because he had accompanied me all night long. I feel better now so I walk out to the kitchen to help Youngjae washes the dishes.
 
“You should rest more, hyung.”
 
“No. I rest enough. I am better now. Thank you, Jae.”
 
“You are welcome.” 
 
Another silence. The only sound is from the dishes we wash.
 
“Come live with us, hyung.” Youngjae suddenly say. I don’t catch his words, “Huh?”
 
“I said, come live with us.” he looks at me. I stop from washing the dishes to look at him. Did I hear right?
 
“Yugyeom is right. You practically live by yourself. Your father is abroad most of the time. If you sick, no one will take care of you. I will be worry if it happens again in the future, hyung. You still have your phobia of thunder.” Youngjae stares hard at me.
 
“But, I am capable before.” I argue him. Half of myself don’t want he thinks I am weak, but half of myself thinks that it must be a good chance to take a step closer to Youngjae now.
 
“I know. But, I will be still worry, hyung. You know, when we were apart, every time the thunder screams, I always think of you whether you are okay or not. I really wish that I can turn back the time so I didn’t waste any times being apart from you.” he admits, stopping from what he does.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” I don’t know where this conversation leads to.
 
“Hyung… I am sorry. I am sorry that I left you, that I hurt you, that I broke our beautiful engagement. I am really sorry, hyung. I am stupid.” Youngjae keeps blabbering. I take him to my embrace as he keeps saying sorry.
 
“Sssh… Jae… baby, it’s okay. Everything will be okay from now. That’s in the past. We live for the present and now you and I have to be a good father for Yugyeom, right? It’s not about you and me anymore. It’s about us: you, me, and Yugyeom.” I sooth him, whispering softly some soothing words.
 
“But, still, hyung… I hurt you. I was being selfish back then. I was so selfish, hyung. I am sorry…” he keeps apologizing. I feel his tears on my shirt. I pull away to cup his face.
 
“Youngjae-ah… Baby, look at me… That is in the past. Let’s forget it. I’ve already forgive you long time ago because I know you so well, Jae. You never had intention to hurt anybody. I loved you before. And still I am. I will always love you, Jae. Let’s finish our past here. We have our future ahead of us. Our future with Yugyeom. We have responsibility to create a beautiful future for Yugyeom. Right?” I say softly to him, whipping his tears away. He nods. 
 
I can see his eyes now shining brightly with pure of love, no longer guilty or burden. I lean closer to him and closed the gap between us, savoring this very moment when I and Youngjae become one again. I deliver all of my loves that longing for seven years towards him through the kiss. When our lips touch and I close my eyes, I can see the beautiful future ahead of us. Finally, I can feel complete again.
 
I pull away from the kiss and lean my forehead with his. “I love you, baby. I always love you,” I say between the heavy breaths. Just so Youngjae can understand my words. 
 
“I… I… love you too, hyung.” he says, looking at me briefly before we kiss again.

 

“So, what are we now?” I ask him as we cuddle on the couch. Yugyeom is still sleeping in Youngjae’s room.
 
“Wait here.” I stand up to Yugyeom’s room, “Baby, where is my bag from yesterday?” I say louder from Yugyeom’s room. Youngjae comes to the room, he takes my bag from the corner of the room.
 
“Here. What are you searching for, hyung?” he asks. I rummage my bag to find a little box, “Got it!” I say. Youngjae stares at me confusedly.
 
“What’s that?” he asks. I walk closer to him, take his hand and lead him to the living room again, to the couch.
 
“This is… your ring, baby.” I say as I open the box in front of him. He gasps.
 
“So, now, hm… will you really accept me, Choi Youngjae? Be mine, “I say as I take his hand. He looks at me for a while before nodding. I feel joy all around my body, even forget about the event of last night. I slip the ring on his slim finger again.
 
“Now, we are official again. Thank you, baby,” I say as I kiss him again. “I love you,” I mumble between the kiss. I can feel he smiles upon my words.
 
“I love you too, hyung,” he says after we pull away from the kiss. At that time, I forget about all the awkwardness that blankets us for a few weeks ago. All I can think now is Youngjae is mine again and I will always love him and accept him for who he is. Despite, I am still curious about what Youngjae’s been hiding from me. But, it’s okay. The first and important step is on. If Youngjae suddenly say something stupid again, I will definitely pull him again because he is mine now.
 
“Appa? Daddy? What are you doing?” Yugyeom suddenly appear, rubbing his eyes. Youngjae immediately pull him to sit on his lap.
“Oh, you are awake, baby. How’s your sleep?” Youngjae asks, caressing his hair. I lean in to give Yugyeom a kiss.
 
“I dream beautiful, Daddy.” He tells cutely.
 
“What are you dreamed of, baby?” I ask.
 
“I dream…” a yawn escape from his little mouth, “… that we are family, with grandpa too.” He tells, making me and Youngjae smile wide before hugging him tight.
 
“Well… are you awake enough to hear a good news, baby?” I ask again. He nods, looking at me expectantly.
 
“What’s that, Appa?”
 
“We’ll get married. Your dad and me.” I softly inform him. First, he doesn’t seem understand, looking confused.
 
“Married, hyung?” Youngjae asks me, confused. I chuckle, looking at him and Yugyeom with the exact same confused expression.
 
“Yes. I want to marry you, really getting married, Jae. Don’t you want it?” I ask him, a little bit afraid of Youngjae’s thought.
 
Youngjae shrugs my words as he looks at Yugyeom again, “We will be a family, baby. Your dream will be come true. Appa will live with us,” Youngjae explains differently. This gets Yugyeom’s understanding.
 
“Really, daddy? Really, Appa?” he asks excitedly, no sleepiness on his face.
 
“Yes, baby.” I chuckle.
 
“Hurraayyyy!!! I got two daddies!!! I am special kid now.” He said cheerfully, running down from Youngjae’s lap.
 
My phone rings. I get up to take my phone and froze seeing the caller ID. I look at Youngjae and Yugyeom who has been so immersed about this good news.
 
“Hyung? What’s wrong?” Youngjae notices my silent while Yugyeom still is dancing cutely.
 
“Jinyoung.” I simply say. Youngjae walks towards me and take my hand, “Answer it. It must be important,” he says, no jealous tone this time. I stare hard at him and find no jealousness, so I pick up the phone.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Hyung? Hmm… I… I have something to tell, can you come to the D Café, like right now?” Jinyoung immediately asks me. I look at Youngjae, waiting for his permission. Youngjae nods his head.
 
“Okay.” I simply say.
 
“And… you can take Youngjae with you, hyung. I miss him too.”
 
“How do you know?”
 
“I met Mark and Jackson yesterday.”
 
“Oh.”
 
“Okay. I will wait for you and Youngjae, hyung.” he hangs up. 
 
I take a big sigh, “Youngjae, Jinyoung wants to meet us.” I inform Youngjae who currently play a fight with Yugyeom.
 
“Us?” he asks, I nod, “Yes. Right now.”
 
“Now?” he asks again.
 
“Yes. But, if you feel uncomfortable, I won’t meet him, baby.” I say. I am afraid he will be jealous again and think something stupid again. Not, when we’ve just reconcile a few hours ago.
 
“No, hyung. Let’s meet him. I miss him.” Youngjae smiles.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… let’s meet Appa’s best friend, shall we?” Youngjae asks Yugyeom who nods excitedly.
 
“Okay, let’s get ready.” I say to them.

 

We arrive at the D café in an hour. I look for Jinyoung and find him sitting with a man in the corner’s table. Jinyoung find us and immediately smile so bright and waving his hand.
 
“Hyung! Youngjae! Here!” he calls us. We walk towards him, I take Youngjae’s hand and he smiles at me. As if he knows something, Yugyeom locks his hand with mine. I smiles to him.
 
“Jaebum hyung, I miss you so much!” Jinyoung say as he hugs me tight just for a few seconds and immediately runs to Youngjae, “My genius Youngjae, I miss you too…” he hugs Youngjae too.
 
“And… this little kid. Who are you?” Jinyoung asks Yugyeom.
 
“I am Yugyeom, uncle. Choi Yugyeom. No. No. No. Im Yugyeom now.” He says cutely, making Jinyoung chukcles.
 
“So, this is the amazing Yugyeom. Nice to meet you, sweety.” Jinyoung says as he pinches Yugyeom’s cheeks, making Yugyeom’s pout.
 
“He is so cute. Just like you, Jae. He resembles both of you, really.” Jinyoung adds.
 
“Of course, Uncle. I am their son.” Yugyeom says, feeling offended, making Jinyoung and I chuckle. But, Youngjae isn’t laughing with us, instead he stares at us awkwardly.
 
“… baby?” I calls him, noticing his quietness.
 
“… yes, hyung?” he back from his trance.
 
“Daddy… daddy… that is right, right, that I am your son with Appa?” Yugyeom confirm. Youngjae smiles a little, bending his body to manage his height.
 
“Of course, baby. You are my son…” Youngjae says before adding, “… with Appa.” but I notice something is odd with his tone. Yugyeom cheers excitedly. I let a chuckle and making a note on my mind that I should ask Youngjae’s behavior later.
 
“Oh, hyung and Jae, by the way, let me introduce you. This is my fiancée, Bambam.” We gasp. Fiancee.
 
“Hi, nice to meet you all. I am Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam. Just call me Bambam,” we just stare hard at the slim guy in front of us. He is handsome, but something is weird. His name is weird. His pronounciation is also weird.
 
We must be confused, so Jinyoung tells us, “Oh, he is Thailand. Three years younger than me too.” We nod in understanding.
 
“Sorry, hyung. My pronounciation is a bit weird.” He says. We take a seat with Yugyeom in the middle. We take our orders first before talking about many things.
 
“Daddy, I want to pee,” Yugyeom says, blinking his eyes a few times.
 
“Let’s go to the bathroom. Please, excuse us.” Youngjae immediately take Yugyeom to bathroom.
 
As soon as Youngjae disappear, Jinyoung says, “Hyung… I am sorry for the past.”
 
“No. It’s okay. We are fine now. That’s the important. And I am happy that you get a nice guy. Bambam-ah, take care of him well, will you?” I ask Bambam who nods his head.
 
“I will, hyung. Jin hyung has told me all and I completely understand him.”
 
“Now, I see why Jinyoung loves you.”
 
“You’ve got a nice kid, hyung. That Yugyeom.” Jinyoung comments.
 
“Yeah. He is amazing.”
 
“I know. Mark and Jackson told me all. We’ve met them before you. They help me decide to meet you now. I was contemplating so much whether to meet you or not. I am happy for you, hyung. You look very fine now. And become an Appa?” Jinyoung teases me a little. I chuckle with him.
 
“So, when is the wedding date?” I ask him.
 
“Next week, hyung.” Bambam informs me.
 
“Are you kidding me? You will get married next week and you just inform me now?” I scold them, shock.
 
“I told you he will be angry, right?” Bambam’s scare. I let a sigh, “I am not angry, Bam. I just shock. I am sorry.”
 
“Well... we are sorry too, hyung. but, yeah.. just like I said, I’ve been contemplating a lot.”
 
“It’s okay. We’ll be there. I and Youngjae will get married soon too, probably next month.” I inform them, making Jinyoung chocks his drinks.
 
“You what?” he gasps, “Daebak! We will definitely come, hyung. Don’t worry.”
 
“You better come or I will be angry because you’ll definitely making Youngjae sad.”
 
Youngjae comes with Yugyeom in his embrace. I immediately stand up to look after him.
 
“Why?” I ask.
 
“He doesn’t feel well, hyung.” Youngjae says, sad.
 
“Suddenly?” I ask as I check Yugyeom’s body. He has fever.
 
“Daddy~” Yugyeom whines as he desperately cling on to Youngjae. He begins crying.
 
“Ssshh… You’ll be okay, baby.”
 
“Let’s get home.” I say.
 
“Jinyoung-ah, Bambam-ah, I am sorry but our son isn’t feeling well. We’ll take our leave now. And we will definitely come to your wedding.” I say to them.
 
“Oh, my God! Hope he can get well soon.”
 
“Thanks, hyung. It’s nice to meet you again, hyung.” Youngjae says, smiling to Jinyoung and Bambam as he keeps patting Yugyeom’s head to calm him down.

 

“What happen with Yugyeom, Jae?” I ask as we drive home. Youngjae keeps holding Yugyeom tight in his embrace.
 
“I also don’t know, hyung. He suddenly said he felt unwell after peeing, even throwing up.” Youngjae says.
 
“Let’s get to the doctor, hyung.” We immediately go to the doctor. The doctor said that Yugyeom ate wrong. He has an allergic to cheese and he ate cheese cake in the café. We don’t know this.
 
“You don’t know that Yugyeom is allergic to cheese, Jae?” I can’t believe it. He has been with Yugyeom for almost five years.
 
“I don’t know, hyung. Since I don’t like cheese, we never eat it.” Youngjae says, worried over Yugyeom. I nod, understanding him.
 
“It’s okay. Don’t blame yourself. The doctor said he’ll be okay by tomorrow.” I assure Youngjae. He nods.
 
“Hyung…” he calls me.
 
“Stay with me.” He adds. I look at him briefly before nodding “Don’t worry. I’ll stay with you.”
 
"Please…” he begs. Voice trembled.
 
“Huh? Jae-ah… baby, why are you crying?” I ask him, shock because he suddenly cries. I stop the car in front of a convenient store.
 
“P-please, s-stay with me, h-hyung. D-don’t leave m-me. P-please, I… I beg you.” he cried hard, making Yugyeom’s awake.
 
“Jae-ah…” I don’t know what’s wrong with him.
 
“Daddy?” Yugyeom asks, confused as he sees Youngjae cries. I unbuckle the seat belt to hug Youngjae, to calm him down. Yugyeom is sandwich between us.
 
“Ssshh… baby, I won’t ever leave you. I love you. I’ll stay with you forever.” I sooth his back. He clutches my shirt.
 
“P-promise m-me.” he says.
 
“I promise.”
 
“I… I am s-scared, h-hyung. S-stay with me, p-please.” He keeps begging. I don’t have any idea about what’s going on. I try to ask him, but he keeps muttering the same words. It takes a while for him to be calm again. Yugyeom must be shocked, but he says nothing. Sometimes, Yugyeom is very mature kid.

 

a.n: Haiii... I am back with another chapter..

I've added my tag, so you know where this story lead too.

If you are not okay with this genre, never mind. You can join me in another story ^^

Since I've come so far, I don't think about changing the story line again. :D

I hope you can understand me T.T

 

Well.. comments are always welcome.

Till next update! Thank you very much ^^