Epilogue

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

This is really the last chapter. Call it an epilogue or additional chapter. Kkkk~

I hope you like it. Enjoy! ^^ 


-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 36-

[BONUS CHAPTER: JB'S POV] 


 

One midnight. I stir from my sleep as I reach out my hand to pat the bed. I open my eyes because I find nothing, specifically no one beside me. Youngjae isn’t here. I yawn and rub my eyes, trying to adjust to the dark. In the far away, I heard intrigue from the kitchen.

 

Feeling curious with the voice and because Youngjae isn’t with me, I get up from the bed and walk out of the room to the kitchen. I tip toe to the kitchen, walking as silently as I can. It’s dark. I search for the wall plug to turn on the lamp.

 

“Honey!” I shout in shock as the lamp brightens the kitchen. Youngjae is sitting on the kitchen counter, eating ice cream. He looks shock too at me.

 

He abruptly get up and covers my mouth, “Ssst! Keep silence, honey, or you will wake Yugyeom and Jaehyung.” He says, taking the spoon again.

 

I nod, pulling out the chair to sit on the dining table across Youngjae who sits facing the huge ice cream cup.

 

“Are you eating ice cream?” I ask in amused.

 

“Can’t you see that?” He mocks me.

 

“I can clearly see that, but I can’t believe it that you gave up the sleep only to eat ice cream in the middle of the night, honey. I am surprised!”

 

“Well… I was craving for ice cream while sleeping. I can’t help it, honey.” He says, taking a spoon full of ice cream.

 

I watch him in awe, “Honey~”

 

He looks at me briefly, “What?”

 

“Enough!” I take the spoon from him, but he immediately snatches it again, pouting.

 

“No~” he whines, he scoops the ice cream again.

 

“Honey, it’s not good for our baby. Eating ice cream in the midnight. What are you thinking?” I scold him, trying to snatch the spoon again.

 

“It’s not me. It’s Chaeng, honey. Give me the spoon, please?” he whines cutely,

 

“Chaeng?” I ask in confused.

 

“Yes. That’s our baby’s name.” he says, snatching the spoon while I look away.

 

“That’s girl’s name…” I mumble.

 

“Our baby is girl, honey.”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I just know it. Mother’s hunch. Beside, I constantly have been craving for something sweets. I bet I am carrying baby girl now.” He reasons, taking a big spoon full of ice cream. I sigh.

 

“Baby… please… you’ve had enough. Look, you almost eat half of the cup already and this is Jaejae’s ice cream.” I tell him. He pouts. I take the spoon from him and bring back the ice cream cup to the freezer.

 

I look at him who is still pouting, “Don’t pout. It’s not working.” I say as I grab his hand to lead him to the bathroom.

 

“Look at you, eating ice cream like a child. You’ve stained your clothes. Let’s change your clothes.”

 

“But…”

 

“No buts. I am your husband. You have to obey me now, honey.” I state, leaving him sulking. I walk to the room to take some clothes before going back to the bathroom. Youngjae is still sulking. I wrap him with towel and about to help him with the clothes, before he snatches away.

 

“I can wear it by myself.” He says. After done, he immediately goes to the room. I follow him behind, letting a sigh.

 

Youngjae lies down on the bed. His back is facing me.

 

“Oh God… Youngjae-ah… honey… please… are you really sulking now?” I ask him, caressing his body. He trembles cutely.

 

“Hey, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to scold you. Just, you should be aware of your body, honey. You should keep your health. Baby Chaeng will suffer if you are suffering too, right? Hm?” I softly whisper to his ear, kissing his cheek a few times.

 

“Honey~ come on~ look at me~ I apologize already… baby? Youngjae-ah…” I keep caressing his cheeks as he keeps closing his eyes. Slowly, he turns his body so he lies down on his back and opens his closed eyes. He looks at me deeply. I can’t help but to stare at him deeply too.

 

“Do you love me?” he suddenly asks. I am taken a back a little before pulling myself again, knowing that he must be in his mood again.

 

“So much.” I smile to him, caressing his cheeks and kissing his forehead.

 

He shakes his head. I look down at him, “Why?”

 

“Kiss me.” he simply says. I chuckle at his cuteness, but before he sulks again, I lean in down to capture his sweet lips. I still can feel the cold of ice cream and the strawberry taste on his mouth, but that is just so sweet and gets me so addicted with his mouth. I slowly bring the kiss deeper as I run my tongue inside his mouth, battle for dominance with his. I bring my hands to pull him closer to mine, hugging him tightly and possessively.

 

I pull away from the kiss as I feel the burning on my lungs. We’re breathing heavily. We stare hard to each other. He brings his hands to caress my hair to my cheeks and my lips. He blinks his eyes a few times, making me chuckle.

 

“I love you so much, Im Jaebum.” He softly whispers, his eyes never leaving mine. Our breaths clash nicely between our lips.

 

“Kiss me.” He suddenly demands again.

 

I chuckle at his soft, simple, yet sweet request, "I just did."

 

He shakes his head, "Again..." he whines, brushing my hair with his soft hand.

 

Suddenly remember how he used to be while he was carrying Jaehyung.

 

“Got in to the mood again, honey?” I . He doesn’t answer me, just nodding a little.

 

I smile at him before fulfill his wish again. I stare at him for a while, admiring his beautiful face and the mole under his eye.

 

“You are so beautiful, Jae. And I will always tell you so everyday.” I whisper softly. He smiles at me, brings his hands to lock on my neck before closing his eyes and tilt his head.

 

Our lips finally meet again for the countless times. I embrace him proctetively as I kiss him, savoring his sweet lips and mouth. His mild moan dies inside my mouth as I bring my hands to caress the side of his body. We pull away to catch our breaths only to connect again in another sweet kisses.

 

I pull away from the kiss, having enough for now as I need to talk to him. I softly pull him to my embrace as he rests his head on my chest.

 

“It’s been nine years after our wedding, honey.” I say, caressing Youngjae’s hair.

 

“Yes. Such a long time, right?”

 

“Hm. And we already expect our third baby. Having both of them had been the best gift for us and God is kind enough to gift us one more. I am so speechless when Nichkhun hyung told the result.”

 

“I know. We should be grateful, honey. God gave us two wonderful sons.” He pauses.

 

“… and we are expecting the first girl of the family.” He adds. I look down at him. He keeps playing with my shirt, rubbing circle on my chest.

 

I chuckle as he hit my weak spot, “ Honey~ not there…” I say. He looks up at me, smiling gently before continue his action again, avoiding the spot I said.

 

“… hm, so you named it Chaeng?” I ask as I remember he calls her right so.

 

“Yes. Chaeyoung. Sounds cute, right?” he finally lifts his head to look at me.

 

“Very cute. Chaeng. She will be the greatest princess in our family. Princess Chaeng. And she will have two princes who will protect her. She will be the luckiest girl in this world because Yugyeom and Jaehyung will protect her even from the dust.” I let a muffle laugh as I imagine Yugyeom and Jaehyung in their protective mode. I heard Youngjae laughs with me.

 

“You are right, honey. Princess Chaeng will be so lucky. And finally, there will be another word added…” he says. I look at him confusedly.

 

“… Oppa.” He states before chuckling. I realize what he tried to say, so I chuckle with him. “Oppa. Finally… we will hear that word.” I say, agreed with him.

 

“Princess Chaeng. Im Chaeyoung.” I mumble the name. Even in my mouth, that name is very cute. I bet Yugyeom and Jaehyung will love it too.

 

“Yes. Im Chaeyoung. She will complete us.” he softly says. After his words, we are in complete comfortable silence. I keep caressing his head when he suddenly lifts his head. We exchange gaze for quite a while.

 

“I love you.” he says again.

 

“I love you too. More than you know. Choi Youngjae.” I say, finalize the moment before leaning down to kiss his lips again for the countless times of the night. We pull away. I watch as he slowly open his eyes. I stare deeply at his eyes.

 

“Thank you…” I trail off.

 

“… for marrying you? Again? You’ve been saying those words for the past nine years, honey.” He chuckles.

 

I shake my head, “Thank you for marrying me, of course. I’ll repeat it as much as I can. But now… I want to thank you…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“… for finding me and lead me to home.” I say, staring sweetly at him. He looks confused. I smile, grabbing his hands and intertwine it with mine.

 

“If you didn’t find me on that bus stop, in that stormy night… and not leading me to your home… we wouldn’t be able to laying down here together, side by side. So, thank you… for finding me, for changing me, for loving me, for caring me, and for marrying me.” I say, poured down my feelings to him. He just stays there in silence, staring deeply at me. We are staring hard at each other. And the next time I know, he is pulling me for another sweet kiss.

 

“Meeting you is the best moment in my life. So, having thank you for me doesn’t really necessary because you’ve showed me enough thru your lovely and sweet action, honey. I am so happy to be with you. So…” he trails off. I wait at him patiently.

 

He suddenly sings…

 

I wanna grow old with you

I wanna die lying in your arms

I wanna grow old with you

I wanna be looking in your eyes

I wanna be there for you

To share in everything you do

I wanna grow old with you…

 

He ends the song beautifully. I pull him closer to me. He means so much to me. Choi Youngjae is my everything. I hug him tightly, kissing his forehead a few times.

 

“Thank you for everything, Jae. Thank you so much. Being with you like this will always be the best part of my life. I love you so much.” I softly say again, before capturing his lips again. I love you, Choi Youngjae: always and forever.

~END~ 



 

AN: Finally, the very last chapter! Yeah... I am such JYPnation trash. Kkk~

I really really hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I never expected to have 100+ subscribers. T.T

Thank you so much! Thanks you for your support thru upvoted, subscribed, commented, and read it.

Thank you. Thank you.

I hope you can join me in my new story which I will post as soon as I finish the first chapter. Kkkk~

Thank you and love you. Have a great day, everyone! ^O^~