Yugyeom's Wish

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 16- 

 


 

“Daddy! Appa! WAKE UP!!! Look, it’s morning already!” I hear Yugyeom screams, shaking my body violently.
 
“Appa! Wake up! You said you will send me to school! APPAAA!! DADDY!!” Yugyeom keeps screaming and shaking my body. I stir from sleep, rubbing my eyes before opening it to meet Yugyeom’s playful smile.
 
“Hey, baby. Good morning.” A yawn escapes from my mouth.
 
“Morning, Appa! Daddy… wake up…” he shakes Youngjae’s body.
 
“Let him sleep more, baby. Let’s get ready for school.” I sit up on the bed, leaning in to give Yugyeom a morning kiss. Yugyeom jumps off the bed and running down to the bathroom.
 
“Hy-hyung…” Youngjae stirs from sleep.
 
“Hey, baby… good morning, sweet heart.” I lean in to greet him with a kiss. He smiles.
 
“It’s still morning, but you’ve got your cheesy act already, hyung,” Youngjae chuckles making me laugh.
 
“Babe… I have to go to office today, but I will still pick Yugyeom from school. I will take him to my office first, is that okay?” I ask him.
 
“Of course. You are his Appa. I bet he will be happy since it’s been a while for him visiting your office.”
 
“And… what is your plan today? We still had our day together before the wedding.”
 
“Oh, right. The wedding. Hm, do we really not have to prepare everything, hyung?” he asks me seriously, sitting up.
 
“No. Jinyoung said we do nothing. I trust them.” I reassure him. I know that he’s been concern about our wedding since we really do nothing for the wedding, but I really trust my friends. They will concept my wedding greatly. Eventhough I am curious as well about the preparation, but everytime I ask them if I can help them, they always said everything is okay and that they didn’t need my help. So, I just trust them.
 
“But, I feel empty, hyung. We will have the wedding in four days, but we do nothing. I want to make something special… I think I…” he cut his words, leave me curious.
 
“You think you what?”
 
“Oh, nothing. Let’s get ready!” he suddenly pull me to stand up and we headed to the kitchen.
 
“Take a shower, hyung. I’ll prepare the breakfast.” I still staring at him suspiciously, but he already push me to the now opened bathroom. Yugyeom is done showering and now he is changing in to his school uniform. He doesn’t need help with changing clothes now.
 
“Okay, okay… I will shower.” I say as I entangled Youngjae’s hand, making him walking away to the kitchen again, chuckling.
 
I stop at Yugyeom’s room, “Hey, baby… do you want to play in Appa’s office after school?” I ask him. Yugyeom looks at me, smiling wide, while he is still buttoning his uniform.
 
“Of course, Appa! I want to meet pretty noona!” He excitedly say, hands never leaving his uniform.
 
“Great! Then Appa will pick you in school too.” I wink to him, making him giggles.
 
“Hyung, hurry up, take shower!” I hear Youngjae’s loud voice nagging at me.
 
I exchange glance with Yugyeom before giggling, “I am in, babe!”
 
After done showering and changing in to my suit, I join Youngjae and Yugyeom in the dining room. Yugyeom is telling Youngjae about Yerin and Jimin’s vocal class and how excited he is when telling Youngjae that it has a dance class too.
 
“So, you’re gonna tell me that you want to sign in for the dance class, baby?” Youngjae asks, giving me a plate of pancake.
 
“Thank you, baby.” He smiles before darting his attention to Yugyeom again.
 
Yugyeom nods excitedly, “Yes, daddy! Yes! I want to sign in for the dance class. But, Appa said that I have to tell you first, daddy. Uhm, do you give permission for me, daddy? Please, daddy… please… it was awesome. I had seen it. They teached us how to do popping, daddy!”
 
“Po… popping?” Youngjae asks confusedly.
 
“Like this, daddy!” Yugyeom shows Youngjae what is popping like.
 
“I think he will be greater than now, Jae. Let him sign in for that dance class. The teacher also told me that if we want, we can get the exact schedule with Yerin and Jimin. So, Yugyeom won’t be alone. How?” I help Yugyeom a little, winking at him.
 
“Yes, daddy? Please… please… daddy… I will be good and never miss the class. I promise!” Yugyeom says as he make a V sign with his fingers.
 
“Okay. I give you permission, baby. Do anything you like. I will always support you.” Youngjae smiles. Yugyeom jumps off the chair to hug Youngjae.
 
“Thank you very much, daddy. I love you.” he says, giving Youngjae a peck on the cheek.
 
“I love you too, sweety.” Youngjae hugs Yugyeom again. “Well… Appa is done eating. Hurry, go to school, sweet heart. I pack lunch for you and I have put it in your bag. Be a good boy at school, okay?” Youngjae says his signature words. Yugyeom nods before hugging Youngjae again. I give him a kiss before going out with Yugyeom.
 
In the car, Yugyeom keeps asking me when we will visit the studio again. He can’t wait to have the lesson and dancing again. I agree to go there after Yugyeom’s school time before heading to my office.
 

 

It’s afternoon already. I picked Yugyeom from school and signed him in the dance studio. I am working on the next project now while Yugyeom is immersed in watching dance video online. Sometimes I will look up at him to watch his funny and cute reaction. If he likes the dance, he will immediately practice it. It’s cute to watch him trying hard not too hard to follow the dance. 
 
Unconsciously I take a video of him trying to copy one of the famous boy group’s dance, 2PM. I muffle chuckles to not disturb Yugyeom. After done, I send it to Youngjae who immediately reply, “Awww… my baby is so cute~ just like his father.”
 
I smile upon that reply and we chat for a while.
 
Me : No, dear… he is cute just like you. You are the cutest guy I ever met.
YJ : Ugh, here comes your cheesy side again, hyung. Lol
Me : I am cheesy just for you, baby~
YJ : Sure, you are. If you play around, I will hit you.
Me : Ugh, did my baby just being jealous? Kkkk~
YJ : No. I am def not a jealous person.
Me : Oh, right? Then, who was crying over a convo between me and Jinyoung?
YJ : Hey, that’s long time ago, hyung!
Me : I can imagine you pouting now, babe… and I miss you~ :*
YJ : I am not pouting, but I miss you too. :* Have you and my baby eaten, hyung?
Me : Yugyeom is my baby too, Jae… Yes, we have eaten.
YJ : Oh… I meant our baby :p
Me : KKkkk~ that’s right. Ours. We have eaten and signed in to the studio. Yugyeom will have his first class tomorrow.
YJ : That’s great!

 

“Appa?” Yugyeom calls me. I look up at him before typing fast to Youngjae, “Our baby is sleepy. We will be heading home soon.”
 
“Yes, baby?” I leave my glasses on the table and walk towards Yugyeom.
 
“I am sleepy, Appa.”
 
I pick him up to the couch and hug him, “Sleep, baby. I just need a few more time before we head home. Okay?” He nods, then closing his eyes. Just he is about to sleep, my office door opens. There is a woman stands there with a little boy in her arms.
 
“Oh, Fei noona!” the woman approaches me. I give her an apologetic smile because I can’t greet her properly.
 
“Jaebum-ah… is that Yugyeom?” she asks me as she sits across me. I look at Yugyeom in my arms. “Yes, he is Yugyeom.” I feel Yugyeom shifts a little then opening his eyes. He looks at Fei, blink a few times before look up at me. I smile.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… this is Fei. You should call her Aunty Fei. Say hello.” Yugyeom nods, then he stands up, stumble a bit due to the sleepiness.
 
He bows, “Annyeonghaseyo, Aunty. I am Yugyeom. Im yugyeom. Nice to meet you.”
 
“Yugyeom, annyeong!” Fei greets him. the boy in her arms looking confused.
 
“Noona, is that Jonghyun?” I ask the name of the boy who is busy playing with noona’s hair.
 
“Yes. He is three years old. I arrived at Seoul yesterday and decided to greet you. It’s been a long time, Jaebum-ah.”
 
“Yes. And how is Minjun hyung doing?” 
 
“He is doing fine. We will stay here until your wedding, Jae.”
 
“Oh, really? That’s so nice of you…”
 
“Appa?” Yugyeom scots closer.
 
“Yes, baby?”
 
“I want to play with Jonghyun.” He says in whisper. I chuckle.
 
“What did he say, Jae?” Fei asks.
 
“Yugyeom said he wants to play with Jonghyun.”
 
“Oh, of course. Jonghyun-ah… play with hyung, okay. Baby?” Fei says to Jonghyun. Jonghyun looks at Yugyeom a bit, confuse. Yugyeom seems really eager to play with Jonghyun as he walk towards Jonghyun. Yugyeom takes Jonghyun’s hand.
 
“Jonghyun-ah… let’s play cars there. Hyung has many cars! Come on!”
 
“Hyung?” Jonghyun looks a bit hesitant. He looks up to Fei first. After receiving Fei’s assuring smile, he nods. Both of them walk towards the playground where Yugyeom put all his toys there. Yugyeom holds Jonghyun’s hand cutely. He really looks like a big brother.
 
“Yugyeom is a nice kid.” Fei comments. I nod.
 
“Looking at Yugyeom and how well your life is now, making me realize that Youngjae must be an amazing guy. You’ve chose wisely, Jae. I am happy for you. You really deserve an amazing partner.”
 
“Yes, noona. Youngjae is awesome. He changed me in to better person, then and now. I really love him. And with Yugyeom in, our life is multiple blesses. I haven’t say my thanks to you and Minjun hyung for always giving me courage to continue my life. If not for both of you and my dad, I won’t be here with Yugyeom.” I sincerely say my  thanks to Fei noona.
 
She is my cousin in law. His husband, Kim Minjun, is my cousin. They married about five years ago. And they really helped me to go through my hardest times without Youngjae. We pause our conversation to watch Yugyeom and Jonghyun happily playing with the toys.
 
“Jonghyun-ah… look! The color is changing. Isn’t it amazing?” Yugyeom cutely asks Jonghyun who looks in awe with the toy in Yugyeom’s hand.
 
“You like this?” Yugyeom asks again, shaking the changing colors cars in front of Jonghyun who immediately takes it from him. Yugyeom chuckles looking at Jonghyun who plays with the toy.
 
“You can have it, Hyunnie…” Yugyeom smiles widely. Jonghyun grins wide too.
 
“Thank you, hyung.” he says shyly.
 
“Hey, finally you call me ‘hyung’!” Yugyeom excitedly says.
 
“Yes, hyung!” Jonghyun replies, then Yugyeom hugs him.
 
“I will be your hyung, Hyunnie! Ok?” he pulls away from the hug to look at Jonghyun who nods eagerly.
 
“Yes, hyung! Yugyeomie hyung!” They laugh together.
 

 

After Fei and Jonghyun visit, I head to home with Yugyeom. For some reasons, his sleepiness is gone. Now, he is excitedly tell me about Jonghyun. He must love Jonghyun so much.
 
“Appa… then, you know it right, I gave him my favorite toy! I can’t wait to play with him again. He is so cute, Appa. And he called me ‘hyung’, Appa. I am his hyung!” Yugyeom excitedly and cutely tell me. I respond his story with a little chuckle.
 
“Uhm… Appa… when will you and daddy give me a little brother?” Yugyeom innocently asks, making me abruptly hit the brake.
 
“Oh, I am sorry, baby…” I apologize as I continue to drive.
 
“Appa?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“A little brother. I want a little brother just like Jonghyun, Appa. Huh?”
 
“Uhm… about that… I… I…” I stutter, don’t know what to say.
 
“I want a little brother of my own, Appa. I want to have a little brother who will call me hyung for real, Appa. I don’t like to be alone.” Yugyeom says, pouting.
 
“Baby?”
 
“Appa?”
 
“I will discuss it with daddy, okay?” I smile at him.
 
“Really?!” He asks in disbelief.
 
“Yes?” I answer with a question tone.
 
“You have to give me a little brother, Appa. Daddy, no, Mommy will have my little brother in his belly. Yahooo! I will be a hyung!”
 
“Baby…” I softly mumble. I don’t want to ruin Yugyeom’s beautiful plan with the fact that I and Youngjae don’t plan to have another baby because of the risk.
 
“Appa? Why?” He asks me as soon as he come down from his high spirit.
 
“Huh?”
 
“Your face is funny, Appa. Why?”
 
“Oh… nothing. I am just happy to look at you, baby.” I turn my head briefly to give him a smile.
 
“I will tell mommy about this, Appa. Let’s hurry to home!”
 
I let an awkward chuckle, “Yeah… Mommy should know this.” I mumble, mentally slap my face as I keep thinking about the way I tell Youngjae.
 
I know it, Yugyeom must feel lonely sometimes since he has no friend, except for Jimin and Yerin. But, they are rarely playing around together. So, it’s basically just me and Youngjae who play with him. We have no neighbor who has kid around Yugyeom’s age, that’s why Yugyeom is always playing at home and he won’t play outside if me or Youngjae didn’t accompany him.
 

 

We arrive at the apartment. Yugyeom immediately runs around the home, calling Youngjae.
 
“Mommy! Mommy!” he calls him, get no answer.
 
“Eh?” He looks confused a moment, before continuing calling Youngjae, “Daddy! Daddy!” I chuckle at his sloppiness. He calls Youngjae ‘Mommy’, instead of ‘Daddy’. What a cutie.
 
“Yes, baby?” Youngjae’s voice comes from the kitchen. Yugyeom runs there while I plop my tired body on the couch, yawning loudly, turning on the TV. I still can hear their conversation tho.
 
“What are you doing, daddy?”
 
“You call me Mommy again, just now, baby…”
 
Yugyeom chuckles, “Hehe… I am sorry, daddy. It slips.”
 
A silent.
 
“Daddy?”
 
“Hm?”
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“I am making pudding now.”
 
“Yeay, pudding! Yugyeomie loves pudding! Is it chocolate, Daddy?”
 
“Yes!”
 
“Yahooo! I love chocolates! I want some, daddy…”
 
“Wait. It hasn’t cold yet, baby. Hey, why don’t you change your clothes first, baby while I put these in the refrigator.”
 
Yugyeom runs to the bedroom. In no time he back to the living room, sitting in the middle of me and Youngjae, squishing his little body between us.
 
“Didn’t you feel sleepy just now, baby?” I ask him. He looks at me, “I did. But not anymore, Appa. I think you need to sleep, Appa.” He chuckles.
 
“Why me?” I ask. Youngjae looks at me before nodding.
 
“You look so tired, hyung. Sleep.” He orders me.
 
“No. I don’t want to sleep. I want to spend more times with you and Yugyeom.” I stubbornly say.
 
“Well… okay, fine.”
 
“Uhm… Mommy? Oh, I mean… Daddy?”
 
“Yes, baby? What is it?”
 
“I met my cousin in Appa’s office, daddy. His name is Jonghyun.”
 
“Cousin?” Youngjae asks in confused. A yawn escape my mouth, “Yes, baby. Fei noona paid a visit and she brought her son, Jonghyun, along with her. He is three years old.
 
“Oh. Fei noona? You never tell me about her.” He states.
 
“Oh, didn’t I?” He nods.
 
“Well… Fei noona is my cousin-in-law. She is Minjun hyung’s wife. And Jonghyun is their son. They live in China. They arrived at Seoul yesterday and will stay until our wedding.”
 
“Yes, daddy… Jonghyun is good at Mandarin. His Korean is funny, daddy. He is so cute. Oh, and he called me ‘hyung’, daddy… I want a little brother like him, daddy. Uhm… I want a little brother from you and Appa, daddy.” Yugyeom innocently says, making Youngjae surprise.
 
“Uhm, baby? Do you really?”
 
“Yes, daddy! I want a little brother so I can play with him. I will take care of him, daddy. I promise to be a good hyung!” Yugyeom excitedly says as he takes Youngjae’s pinkie and mine to lock it with his.
 
“I promise, daddy, Appa! Give me a little brother.” He blinks cutely a few time, begging to us.
 
I can feel Youngjae stare at him blankly. I know what he is thinking. He is definitely thinking the same with me. How are we supposed to give him a little brother? I don’t want to take the risk of losing Youngjae… Definitely not.

 


AN: Hii... this is another chapter!

Thank you so much for supporting this story eventhough I update it irregularly. Kkk~

Thank you...

 

The next chapter will be about the wedding's preparation.

Thanks for showing me some loves with your comments and subscribes.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And I love you.

 

That's it. Till the next update.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments, I will be really appreciated it.

Thank you and have a nice day, all! ^^9