Wedding and Presents

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 20- 


After that event in the graveyard and how Youngjae said it that way, so seriously, I don’t get any sleep until it’s time to wake up because we have to head to the beach early in the morning where the wedding will be held. I take a shower and dress casual because I will have the makeup done in the cottage. I leave with Jackson and my dad since Yugyeom stayed the night with Youngjae.
 
The driving is in complete silent except for my dad and Jackson who keeps exchange some words. Well, it’s me who stay in complete silence. They think that it must be because I am nervous. That is half true though, but the real reason is because I am thinking about Youngjae’s words so much. It drives me restless.
 
“Hyung? After the wedding, we agree to give you some space to be alone. We rent you a cottage for three days, hyung. Just for you and Youngjae, you can say it ‘honeymoon’. Count it as our present for both of you.” Jackson informs me. I look at him thru the mirror.
 
“What about Yugyeom?” I ask him, concerning about my son.
 
“Yugyeom will come with me. I will take him to somewhere, Jae. So, don’t worry. It will be just you and Youngjae.” My dad says.
 
“Where will you take him, dad?” I ask him, curious.
 
“Japan. I already convince him to go there to play in the Disneyland, watching some anime, robots, and etc. He agrees with me because he is a big boy now.” My dad explains as a little chuckle escapes his mouth from the word “big boy”.
 
I can feel my cheeks getting hotter and literally coloring red upon the thought of being alone with Youngjae in the cottage. Just Youngjae and me. And Yugyeom’s words about being a big boy and a good hyung for his dongsaeng. Then, Youngjae’s last words yesterday snap me again. I think it’s better to have a hearty talk with him first before we decide.

 


 
I and Youngjae get ready in the different room. I wait for Youngjae in the beach. I look around to see the decoration. My friends really work hard for this wedding and I should thank them later. The decoration is simple yet elegant with the blue and white colors balloons and flowers. And there is a piano at the corner. White piano. On each side of the path is full with photos of me and Youngjae. I don’t even know where they got the photos because they never asked me.
 
I really love it, even more with the gentle breeze and wind’s whisper and the sound of wave. It’s such a beautiful view, really.
While waiting for Youngjae to appear, I greet some guests. My dad is welcoming them since most of them is his relatives and co-workers. I am just standing there, staring at the beautiful guy in the picture that soon will be my best partner for the entire life of mine. Youngjae smiles so bright in this photo and this is one of my favorite. 

 

 

 
Suddenly I feel a tap on my sholder, I look beside me and Minjun hyung joins me, looking at Youngjaes photo.
 
“He is so beautiful.” Minjun hyung says in whisper.
 
“He is, hyung.”
 
“You are so lucky, Jae. I am glad that you finally find your love of life again. You’ve suffered so much. So, you deserve this happiness. Be happy, Jae-ah. I am right here, always, to support you and Youngjae.” I look at Minjun hyung who smile sincerely to me. I nod, “Thank you so much, hyung.”
 
“Hm… well, I think I should get going now. Your lovely husband is here.” He says his last words and taps my sholder once more. I look behind me and found Youngjae walks down towards me with Yugyeom. He looks so handsome and breathtaking in the tuxedo. And I fall in love with him all over again. I don’t realize that I let my mouth hanging open if not for Jackson who kindly remind me by shouting and laughing. This man really knows how to embarrassing people.
“Appa, Mommy… huh? no... Daddy... Aaah~ I want to call you Mommy~" he whines cutely. I chuckle with Youngjae who ruffles Yugyeom's hair as he says, "Just call me whatever you want, baby. It doesn't matter anymore."
 
Yugyeom nods eagerly, "Yes, Mommy! I will sit there with grandpa, okay?” Yugyeom says, leaving me and Youngjae, running towards my father.
 
Youngjae chuckles beside me, making me look at him, “Why, baby?”
 
He stares hard at me, “Nothing. Just…” he takes a deep breath, “I can’t believe that this day will come in my life.”
 
I stare at him and we exchange gazes for a while, “Me too, baby. Are you ready?” I ask him as I grab his hand and intertwined it with mine.
 
“As ready as you, hyung.” He smiles, blushing a bit. He is so cute that I can’t help but to pinch his blushing cheeks.
 
“Hyuuuung~” he whines.
 
“No.” I shake my head. He frowns, “What are you saying no to?”
 
“Don’t call me hyung again.”
 
“Huh? Then, what should I call you?” he asks, blinking his eyes cutely, tightening the holds of our hands. Then, he leans closer to me, “Should I call you, Yugyeom’s Appa?”
 
I back away a bit, widened my eyes, “Youngjae-ah…” he laughs loudly.
 
I cover up his mouth, “Hey, baby… we are about to have our wedding.”
 
He calm down a bit, “Okay… okay… I am sorry, yeobo.” He grins. This time is my turn to blush.
 
“Yah! You love brids! Stop with the lovey-dovey and start this wedding already. It’s ing hot here!” Jackson shouts out loud, success making me and Youngjae turning our head to him and realizing that indeed we are in the public place on our wedding day and having our guests waiting for us. I see Youngjae chuckles beside me and I join him.
 
“I am sorry, get a little bit occupied here. Well… let’s start.” I says a bit louder.
 
The ceremony begins. I stand on the altar while Youngjae walks the path with Yugyeom. He smiles brightly and I swear to God that he is indeed an angel. I take his hand and intertwined it with mine. We speak the vow and exchange the rings. I slightly nervous when I put the ring on his finger, but lucky for me that I didn’t drop it or Youngjae would be mad at me.
 
I grin widely as I look at him in the eyes, still can’t believe that now we are husbands, an official couple. Youngjae is my husband now.
 
He shyly looks at me, smiling, “I love you, hyung. Oh, no… I love you, yeobo.” Then he closes the gap, taking my breath away. I kiss him back. We kiss for a while until Yugyeom comes to us and break us apart. I hold him up and he immediately pull me and Youngjae in to a tight hug.
 
“Hyung! It’s photo time!” Jinyoung shouts out loud. We take some poses.
 
“How about both of you give Yugyeom’s kiss on the cheeks. Okay… 1… 2… 3…” We did as we told to.
 
“Once again!” the photographer said. We are ready to take the pose, but Yugyeom back off, so I kiss Youngjae’s lips instead.
 
“Nice!” Jackson exclaims. I and Youngjae chuckle while Yugyeom laughing so hard.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… it’s our time!” Jimin reminds Yugyeom. I look at him as he snuggled out from me. I put him down.
 
“Appa… Daddy… No, I mean Mommy… I have a present for you. Watch me.” he says as he runs away to Jimin and Yerin who hold the mics.
 
Jimin and Yerin sing a song and Yugyeom is dancing to it cutely. I look at Youngjae and find him in full admiration to Yugyeom.
 
Now, I know what he prepared so hard for. It’s for me and Youngjae. And I feel my love for him overflowing as I shout his name, “Im Yugyeom. Saranghae, Im Yugyeom. Yugyeomie jjang!” Youngjae looks at me unbelievably as I turn to be a fan. 
 
And soon, he joins me shouting Yugyeom’s name while my friends shouting Jimin and Yerin. Yugyeom ends his dance by forming a big heart with his hand, “I love you, mommy… appa. Live happily ever after.” He says. Youngjae bends his knees as Yugyeom runs in to his embrace.
 
“Thank you for the present, baby. You’re amazing!” Youngjae compliments him.
 
“Yes. Thank you so much, Gyeom-ah… and also Yerin and Jimin. You are the best!” I compliment them.
 
“Congratulation on your marriage, Uncles! Live happily and give Yugyeom little brother.” Jimin and Yerin sincerely say their wishes. Their last sentence leaves me and Youngjae shy, but makes Yugyeom excited.
 
“Uhm… yeah… oh… I think it’s time for my present.” I say, leaving Youngjae and Yugyeom’s side as I walk to the piano.
 
“Present?” Youngjae asks me. I turn around and smile, “Yes, baby. It’s present for you.” I take the mic, “So, I… uhm, I wrote a song some times ago, thinking about you, baby. First… please listen to the lyrics well.”
 
I take a deep breath and close my eyes, calming myself as I begin to hit the first note.

 

 

Every day, every night
what would live be without you
 
To you that always did everything for me
you who always there beside me
I’m so thankful, so thankful
 
I can’t put it into words
How the time I spend with you
Is that happiest time
 
the time that we are together
means the most to me
Baby I love u
 
Every day I think or seeing you
Every day my heart skips a beat
Please always stay with me
 
Every day I wonder
What I did to deserve
You who always takes my side
 
You who supports me when I’m crippled
To you who gave me strength when I didn’t have any
I’m so thankful, so so thankful
 
I can laugh thanks to you
All these things I couldn’t say to you before
Through this song I’ll speak
Thank you for making me happy
 
I want to make you smile every day every night
I’ll always be by your side So don’t worry,
I promise I’ll always be your baby
and you have to be my baby
 
I just wanna stay like this so don’t leave me
Whatever hardships there are
With you, I can fight through them all

 

I open my eyes slowly and in the crowd of applause, all I can see and hear is Youngjae muttering the three words that I want to hear from him for the rest of my life, “I love you.” I stand and bow to the audience and walk towards Youngjae who hold Yugyeom.
 
“So…” I take a breath, don’t really can’t to hide my excitement, “how was it, baby? Did I do good?” I sheepishly ask him. He look hard at me and I feel smaller under his gaze.
 
“Jae-ah…” I mutter his name, looking down to my shoes. Suddenly Youngjae pulls me in to hug. He hugs me tight whispering, “Thank you so much. I love you and I love it, really. I… don’t know what to say.” He pulls away and we stare, “I love you… yeobo.” 
 
He briefly kisses me, making me fly to the 7th heaven. If it’s not because of the crowd who shout out loud, I will pull him to me again. I can’t stop myself from thinking about what we are gonna do tonight... since it will be our first night as an official husbands.
 
To keep myself from blushing so much, I give Youngjae the mic. He looks at me confusedly.
 
“Sing to me.” I simply say. He frowns a bit before smiling. Then, suddenly, the crowd begins to shout.
 
“Hmm… Ah.. Ah..” Youngjae checks the mic. “Well… it’s been a while for me to sing in front of you and I don’t even remember the last time I sing in front of so many people. But, uhm… actually I have another present,” he looks at me, “for you, yeobo, but first, I will sing a little. I don’t know if you remember this song…”
 
Then, he begins to sing:
 
I~ love you… baby, I… I love you~
For a really long time…
I~ love you… baby, I… I love you~
I do~ I do~

 

He grins wide. Of course I remember this song. This is the song that Youngjae sang at the night before our broke up and this is the song that Yugyeom told always Youngjae sings during his sleep. This is the song… for me.
 
“And… here is the present.” Suddenly Youngjae gives the mic to me and he takes off his suit. I watch him in wonder… what exactly he’s gonna do? Then, a blasting music can be heard from nowhere…
 
Youngjae…
 
Is…
 
Dancing…
 
Damn, he is so hot and at the same time… he is so damn cute!
 
That’s the first thought that running to my head. I watch him closely, smiling dumbly, and falling all over again. Youngjae is dancing… Youngjae is dancing… I don’t expect this.
 
And then, he does a move where he looks directly at me and winking. It shots right through my heart. Damn this heart! And he attacks me again with his cute and y smile. And he attacks me again with three dozens of heart. Oh my God, I think I am going crazy just watching this. I don’t even realize that everyone is clapping for him and the guys are standing beside me.
 
“He practiced really hard for it, hyung.” Jinyoung informs me. I look at him briefly before looking at Youngjae who just finished his dance with a beautiful smile.
 
“How…” he pants hard, pausing… “how… h-how was i-it, yeobo?” he asks me. 
 
I literally throwing my body to him. I really didn’t expect anything from Youngjae. He did so much for me. I know that he isn’t really in to dancing, but he danced perfectly just for me. I can’t be more touched than I am right now.
 
I squeeze him tight in my embrace before pulling away, “Hey, you are a dancing God now, baby. I… I am speechless now since I didn’t expect this.” I honestly say my thought. He chuckles.
 
And with that, our wedding is over. The guys and the other guests are enjoying their time in the beach. Yugyeom joins me and Youngjae to spend our time in the cottage. Both me and Youngjae are exhausted, but we are extremely happy right now that our life is complete now.
 
“Appa… Mommy… I will go to Japan with grandpa. Is it okay?” Yugyeom suddenly breaks the silence. We both staring hard at him. of course, it will be a good experience for him and we want him to learn and travel a lot, but… can we really send Yugyeom off even just for three days?
 
Beside, Yugyeom is still a five years old child. He still needs his mommy before sleeps.
 
“Sweety… Yugyeom-ah…” Youngjae begins. 
 
“Do you really want to go there?” he asks. Yugyeom nods his head excitedly.
 
“I want to see robots, Mommy. Beside… beside… Uncle Jackson and Uncle Jinyoung said that if I want a little brother, I have to let you and Appa alone. They told me that.” He honestly admits to us.
 
“Those brats!” I mutter. So, this is why Yugyeom is so desperately want to go to Japan. Now, I know what the meaning of my father’s smile yesterday.
 
“Baby… are you really? I mean… will you be okay to go without us?” I ask him for assurance. 
 
“Yes, Appa. I don’t go alone. I go with grandpa. So, I will be okay. And… and… I really want a little brother, Appa. Please… please… please… Mommy… Please?” he begs to us cutely, clinging to Youngjae side, encircling Youngjae’s waist. I know that Youngjae still worry about Yugyeom id he gives the permission, but seeing Yugyeom desperately begging to him, making he stands on the difficult side. Youngjae definitely doesn’t want to be far apart with Yugyeom.
 
“But, baby… I will miss you again. you are gonna stay away from us for three days, baby.” He let out his thoughts.
 
“Of course I will miss you, Mommy. but, Appa is with you. Appa will protect you, right?” he asks me cutely which is I nod automatically.
 
When Youngjae about to say something again, my father comes, “Yugyeom-ah… you have to prepare now, baby.”
 
“Yes, grandpa! Mommy will help me prepare, right?” he cutely smile to Youngjae. Youngjae just takes a deep breath and let it out, “Okay, baby. Let’s prepare you. I will take you to the airport.”
 
“Yeay… yeay… yeay!!!” Yugyeom excitedly gets down from the couch and running around the cottage.
 
In just several hours, we really send Yugyeom and my father off to the airport.
 
Youngjae holds my hand tightly. I know that he hides his sadness.
 
“Let’s get going.” I lead him to the cottage again. We drive in complete silence before Youngjae breaks it, “I already miss him.”
 
I look at him briefly, taking his hand and kiss it, “He will be okay, baby. Don’t worry. Now, it’s time for me to rise your mood up again. They give us time to be alone, better to spend it doing something, right?” I smile to him mischievously which he returns it with a small shy hit on my chest.

 

AN: Thanks God, finally I finished this chapter.

I am a bit rush here. Sorry.

Anw, enjoy and don't forget let me know what's your thought about the story so far. Kkkk~