Separated

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 17- 


 

I wake up to the sound of random laugh from the kitchen. I realize that no one beside me. I lay down a bit, looking up to the ceiling, thinking that I will have the wedding in three days more. Suddenly, I feel what Youngjae feels. Do I have to do nothing? I feel empty now. It should be the busier times for the common grooms to be, right?

I keep thinking about the wedding and what should I prepare for Youngjae and Yugyeom. My trance of thoughts is interrupted by my phone. I take my phone and read the caller ID. Jinyoung. I pick it up and is greeted by the loud laugh of Bambam and the voice of girls.

“Yes, Jinyoung-ah?” I greet him lazily.

“Hyung? Just wake up?” I hum.

“I will go to your house, Hyung. Is it okay?”

“Why?” A yawn escapes.

“Just want to discuss some stufs. I’ll be there with Bambam.”

“Okay. I will inform Youngjae.”

“Okay. See you, hyung.”

“Hm.” I hung up. Then finally getting up, grabbing my towel and some clean clothes before heading to the bathroom.

After showering, with the towel around my head, I go to the kitchen where Youngjae and Yugyeom are chatting loudly, talking about some random stufs.

“Oh, hyung… you’ve done showering.” He says as he sees me entering the kitchen. He is preparing breakfast on the table. I immediately sit down across Yugyeom’s chair.

“Appa, you look sleepy.” Yugyeom says as he munching his foods.

“Y-yes… I am still sleepy.”

“You slept well, right?” Youngjae asks concerned.

“I did. But, I am still sleepy.” I admit it. Youngjae walks closer to me and put his hand on my forehead.

“Are you okay? You seem to have a bit fever, hyung.” he frowns.

“I am okay, baby. Really.”

“Appa?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t go to work, Appa. Just take a rest here. Yugyeomie will go to school with Daddy.” Yugyeom says, worried about me.

“No, baby. I will take you to school, beside I have some works to do and I have to finish it before our wedding, Jae.” I explain my situation to both of them.

“But, hyung…”

“I’ll be okay, Jae. Don’t worry, okay?” I take his hand, assuring him. Then, we continue eating.

“Oh, by the way… Jinyoung called me earlier.” I inform them.

“Jinyoung hyung?” I nod. “He said that he will come here with Bambam.” He nods.

“Uncle Jinyoung and Uncle Bambam will come here, Appa? Really?” Yugyeom asks excitedly.

“Yes, baby. They will visit us.” Then, Yugyeom scream loudly.

“When will they come, hyung?” Youngjae asks as he cleans up the table. I stand up to help him.

“I don’t know. He said they will--” My words cut by door bell. Yugyeom immediately runs towards the door.

“I will open it, Appa!” he yells.

“Appa! Uncle Jinyoung and Uncle Bambam are here! Daddy!!” Yugyeom yells out loud, running towards us. I look at Youngjae briefly.

“They come?” I mutter, then sure enough the full formation are entering the small kitchen.

“Hey, hyung! Youngjae!” Jinyoung greets us. I look at him, a bit dumbfounded.

“You surprised, hyung?” Jinyoung chuckles. “I’ve told you earlier, right?” he still chuckles.

“But… I thought you will come around afternoon, Jin.” I awkwardly stand there with Youngjae, looking at Jinyoung and Bambam. Yugyeom is playing around with Jimin and Yerin.

“Oh, forget it, hyung. They are here now.” Youngjae says as he approaches the couple to give them a warm hug. I walk towards them too.

“Have you eat, hyung? Bam?” Youngjae asks.

“No. Jin hyung didn’t let me finish my cook. He was in hurry. And I am hungry now, hyung.” Bambam tells us, Jinyoung pinches his waist a bit, “Yah! I didn’t do that.”

“You did, hyung. You let me starve.” They begin the couple fight.

“Alright, I will prepare the foods for you. Have Jimin and Yerin eat?” Youngjae says as he busy preparing the table again with Bambam helping. Jinyoung drags me to the living room.

“Jimin-ah… Yerin-ah… Let’s eat!” Bambam shouts from the kitchen.

I watch them as they run towards kitchen. I sit beside Jinyoung who find him self comfortable.

“Don’t you want to eat?” I ask him.

“I will. Later, hyung. Mark and Jackson will be here soon.”

“Mark? Jackson?” I ask him confused. He looks at me briefly, nodding, before finding the remote to turn on the TV.

“What is this all about? Why Jimin and Yerin with you?” I asks him, finding myself a comfortable position. I can hear laughter from the kitchen and Youngjae’s nags to Yugyeom.

“I will tell you when Mark and Jackson come, hyung. They will be here in a few minutes.” He simply says. I look at him confused and suspiciously.

“It’s about your wedding, hyung.” he suddenly says.

“Huh?”

“Your wedding.”

“Oh.” I find no word. Silence.

“What about my wedding?” I ask after a few moment.

“I-” his words cut by a loud bang on the door.

“It must be Mark and Jackson.” Jinyoung says, standing up to open the door.

“Don’t they know how to ring the bell?” I ask in annoyed. Jinyoung just laughs.

Soon, the duo enters the house and Jackson immediately runs to the kitchen as I say the others are eating.

“Let’s come to the kitchen, hyung.” Jinyoung tugs me. I follow them.

“Yah! Jimin-ah… why don’t you leave me some foods?” Jackson scolds Jimin who fight him back, “I won’t give my food for you, Uncle. You always snatch my foods from me too anyway.”

“Oh, really, hyung?” Youngjae asks in disbelief.

“Yes, Uncle. He always likes that.” Jimin tells him.

“Oh, come on, hyung… you don’t snatch away child’s foods again, do you? Stop doing that, hyung.” Youngjae scolds him too.

“Youngjae-ah… you know how to scold me now? Really? Woah, our Youngjae is grown up now!” Jackson says, faking his hurting tone.

“Alright, alright… why don’t you and Jimin and Yugyeom go to prepare for school, Yerin-ah? We, adult, have to talk about some things.” Mark nicely says to Yerin. The trio immediately leaves the kitchen. It’s just the six of us.

“Let me clean the table first.” Youngjae says as he gets up, but Bambam hold him.

“No, hyung. you guys talk and I will clean it all. I am the maknae after all.” Bambam nicely states. Youngjae is a bit hesitant, before nodding. Then, he sits beside me.

“So, what do you want to talk about that you have to barg in the morning? I though you want to come in the afternoon or maybe night.” I say, resting my chin on my interwinded hands. I look at them one by one. It’s been a long time that I got the chance to talk with them again, seriously like this.

“It’s about your wedding, JB.” Mark starts.

“Wedding? What about our wedding, hyung?” Youngjae asks. I know he is confused as I am, seeing their facial expression one by one.

“Did… something… bad… happen?” I ask them slowly. They shake their head in unison.

“No, hyung. We just want to talk about the preparation.”

“Oh.”

“Yes, hyung. We’ve discuss a lot with your father too. And we have a conclusion…” Jinyoung trails off.

“What is that, hyung?”

“Your wedding is on three days more, right, Youngjae?” Jackson asks in which Youngjae nods.

“Then?” I ask them a bit impatient. What in the world that they keep trailing off.

“Oh, come on, guys… just spill it out.” I say, losing my patient.

“Well… uhm…” Jinyoung eyed-siding Mark.

“We thougth that it will be better if you separate with Youngjae until the wedding day, Jae.” Mark says calmly.

“What did you say?” I didn’t catch his words.

“I said that we want you to live away from Youngjae until your wedding. Just until your wedding. So, both of you can focus on the preparation.” He says again, more clearly.

I look at Youngjae. “Uhm, do you mean that Jaebum hyung should leave my apartment?” Youngjae asks.

Jinyoung and Jackson nod, “Yes, Jae. Jaebum will back to his home until your wedding day and since his father is in Hongkong, Jackson will accompany him. So, you don’t have to be worried.”

“And what about Youngjae?” I ask them.

“Youngjae will live with Mark.” Jackson simply states.

“What? No!” I disagree. Youngjae lives with Mark is a nightmare for me.

“Hey, Jae. It’s not like I want to do something to Youngjae.” Mark calmly says.

“I… uhm, why don’t Youngjae lives with Jinyoung or Bambam?” I ask them, trying to find another solution.

“Me and Bambam will take a good care of the trio, hyung.”

“The trio? You mean, Yugyeom too?” Youngjae asks, concern. Jinyoung nods.

“But, hyung… I don’t want to be separated with Yugyeom too.” Youngjae plead.

“Yeah… beside, I don’t think Yugyeom will agree. He needs Youngjae before sleep.” I explain to them. What I don’t expected, maybe Youngjae too, is when Yugyeom comes with Yerin and Jimin to the kitchen.

“Daddy… daddy… Yerin and Jimin said that I will sleep over with them in Uncle Jinyoung’s house, daddy. Is it okay? I want to sleep over with them, daddy… It will be great. We have planned everything, daddy, Appa. Please, please, please…” Yugyeom joins his hands, pleading to Youngjae and me.

“But, baby… you know that you can’t sleep unless with daddy, right?” I ask him. He pouts.

“I can sleep on my own, Appa. Beside, I have a big plan with Jimin and Yerin. Right?” he says, looking to Jimin and Yerin for support.

“Please, daddy… please…”

“But, I will miss you, baby…” Youngjae tries to find Yugyeom’s eyes, but Yugyeom is stubborn.

“Yes. I will miss you too, daddy. But, I never join sleep over before. Please, daddy? Please, Appa?” he keeps begging. I look at Youngjae who let a big sigh.

“Alright. You can sleep over, but remember this: you have to be-”

“… a good boy and don’t disturb Uncle Jinyoung and Uncle Bambam. Play safe with Jimin and Yerin. I know it all, daddy.” Yugyeom finish Youngjae’s words.

“Okay. You remember it well.” Youngjae says.

“Yes! I love you so much, daddy! And I love you too, Appa!” He exclaims cheerfully before dashing around to the living room.

“I will help Yugyeom packs his belonging, hyung.” Bambam says, following the trio.

“Don’t worry, Jae. He will be fine. We will take a good care for him.” Jinyoung assures him. Youngjae let a aigh before nodding.

“So… anyway, what about the suggestion?” Jackson cuts off.

“What?” I ask him.

“Come on, hyung… you know that you need to prepare something, right? Like a secret gift for Youngjae.” He whispers the last part to me. I can feel Youngjae’s eyes on me as Jackson lean in. Then, Mark lean in to Youngjae to whisper something too. I can feel jealousness over my body.

“Well… I agree, then.” Youngjae suddenly says, leaving me dumb.

“What, baby?”

“I said that I agreed, hyung. You have to stay in your house with Jackson hyung while I live here with Mark hyung. We will see each other on our wedding day. Right?”

“Of course, our genius Youngjae can easily decide the best.” Jinyoung compliments him. He smile sheepishly. I sigh, defeated, “Alright.”

“Okay. Let’s move out, hyung. Because I have to walk the trio to their school now or they will be very late.” Jinyoung stand up and walk away.

Before I walk out the apartment where Youngjae and Mark stand side by side, I lean in to whisper to Mark, “Don’t you dare to touch my wife, Mark. I warn you.” Mark only answers me with a little nod and grin. I hug Youngjae tight, “I will really miss you, baby. Give me a call, okay?”

“Oh, hyung… no call or message, okay?” Jackson states, making me frown.

“What?”

“That’s the rule. No calls. No message. Just bear with it. Only three days.” He adds.

“Okay.” I mumble, not really feeling good about this.

“Hyung?” Youngjae calls me, I lift up my head. He stares hard at me before leaning in and kiss me. It melts all my negative feelings away.

“Just three days, hyung. I love you.” He mumbles. I nod at his words.

“Oh, Jackson hyung… please make sure Jaebum hyung take a rest well today. He got fever this morning.” He informs Jackson. I can’t feel anything anymore, just a bunch of love and love for Youngjae’s kindness. Then, I hug him again.

“Daddy! Appa! I have to go to school. Come on!” Yugyeom yells at us, making me break the hug. Youngjae chuckles before hugging Yugyeom tightly, “I will miss you, baby. Be a good boy, okay? I love you.”

“I love you too, daddy.” Yugyeom kisses Youngjae’s lips.

“Don’t forget, daddy. I want a little brother.” He winks at me and Youngjae before dashing off with Jimin and Yerin.

“Alright. We’ll get going now. Bye, Youngjae. Bye, Mark hyung.” We finally separated. And every steps I count, I miss Youngjae more.


 

“Are you really sure that you don’t want Appa to send you off to school, baby?” I ask Yugyeom as soon as we left the apartment.

“No, Appa. I want to go to school with Yerin and Jimin.” He smiles wide, but immediately frowns when he sees my sad eyes.

“Appa? Are you sad?” he asks me cutely, linking his hand with mine. I look at him.

“Yes. I am sad. Because I won’t see you or your dad for three days.” I admit it. He tugs my hand, “Hold me up, Appa.” He says. I hold him up and walk away slowly, enjoying the last moment.

“I love you and mommy loves you too. No, I mean daddy. Hehehe.” I chuckle at his clumsiness.

“I love you too, baby.” I kiss his right cheek. He clings on me, hugging me tight.

“Appa, I really want a little brother, okay?” he asks me again. I sigh.

“I will think about it, okay?” He nods. We arrive in the parking lot. I walk him to Jinyoung’s car. I put him down.

“Give me strength, baby.” I beg him. He grins wide before hugging me tight and rain me with kisses.

“I love you, Appa.”

“I love you too, son.”

“Take a good rest, Appa. Or Mommy will scold you if you are sick.” He warns me. I chuckle.

“I will. Don’t worry. Oh, come on, give me one hug again.” I pull him to me, I think I will miss him as soon as we separated.

“I will miss you so much, baby.”

“I will miss you too, Appa. Okay. I have to go now or I will be very very late, Appa.” He states, making me chuckle. I kiss his forehead as my goodbye. I wave around until I can’t see Jinyoung’s car again.

“Hyung, we should go.” Jackson drags me to the car. He drives. The drive is in complete silent, except for the randome song that playing on the radio.

“Hyung?” Jackson calls me. I look at him a bit before darting my gaze to the road again.

“What will you prepare for the wedding, hyung?” he asks me concern. I’ve been thinking about it a lot and I come up with some ideas. But, there is one idea that has been stuck in my mind.

“I think I will prepare a song for him.”

“Song?”

“Yes.”

“What kind of song?”

“My song.”

“Huh?”

“I wrote a song for him. I think it’s good enough.”

“When did you write it, hyung? Why didn’t I know?”

“No one knows, Jackson. I keep it for myself. I wrote it about the time Youngjae came to my life again. I think I wrote it good.”

“Can I hear it, hyung? I mean… can I?” Jackson looks at me briefly. I nod, “You can. I want to practice it thought. There is something lack, so I will go to Minjun hyung for help.”

“I will accompany you.”

“I can walk there alone, Jackson.”

“No, hyung. I promise Youngjae that I will accompany you. I will accompany you every where, except to the bathroom.” He says. I chuckle.

“Okay. Okay.”

“But, you have to take a rest for today, hyung. I don’t want to hear Youngjae nags at me. He surely has a loud voice. If he screams here, his voice will be heard to Hongkong. I swear.” Jackson exaggerated it. I laugh with him.

“Well… I think I can invite Minjun hyung and Fei noona to come home.” I mumble.

“By the way, hyung… what about Mark? Why are you so against Mark with Youngjae?” Jackson asks. I know him, he doesn’t mean any harm, just simply asks because of curiousness.

“Well… Mark used to like Youngjae back then.” I simply say, making Jackson abruptly hit the break.

“Mark is WHAT?!” He shouts. I caress my head because of the bump.

“Yah! Be careful.” I wince a bit.

“Sorry, hyung… I just shocked.” He apologize before continue driving.

“Mark never told me anything, hyung. Honestly, I never really talk with Mark. He is so quiet. How did you know?”

“Well… it’s a long story. Mark admitted it to me when I had broken up with Youngjae, around seven years ago. You guys didn’t know, but Mark came to me one night and we ended fighting each other. There, he admitted all that he has feeling for Youngjae and since I didn’t take care of him well, Mark said that I didn’t deserve Youngjae.”

“And how about now?”

“I asked him again when I told him that I met Youngjae. And he said that it might be fate for us to meet Youngjae again. He ensured me that his feeling for Youngjae is long gone. But, I have to prevent everything, right? That’s why, Jackson.”

“But, hyung… believe me, I thought that Mark only loved Jinyoung back then, hyung!” Jackson states. He looks at me for a while.

“Well… I thought the same. But, he said that Jinyoung only had eyes for me. So, yeah… it’s been complicated. I and Youngjae love each other, but Jinyoung loved me, and Mark used to love Jinyoung then soon loved Youngjae. I don’t know if Youngjae knows about it though.”

Jackson let a sigh, “Well… I should admit that Youngjae has a charm to attract people around him, hyung. He is nice and fun person to be with.”

“Yes, I know.”

“Don’t worry, hyung. Mark won’t bother Youngjae anymore.” Jackson states, smiling at me. I look at him confused.

“What’s got you so sure, Jackson?”

“Because… I know Mark is dating now.” Jackson grins.

“HE WHAT?” This time, I am who shocked.

“Yes, he is dating, hyung. That’s why he keeps it secret from you and the other. I can assure you that he is really falling in love with his boyfriend. He won’t bother your relationship with Youngjae, hyung.”

“Oh, really? Who is he dating with?” I ask in disbeliefs. Jackson suddenly acts weird. He grins wide and making a weird noise, the sign that he is excited.

“Oh, God. Don’t tell me… that…” I look at him in disbelief and relief and happy and mixing feeling.

“It’s been just one month, hyung.” he says, looking at me briefly. I have the urge to hug him tight and rain him with my congratulations words, but he is driving, so I just hug him from beside.

“I am happy for you. For both of you, Jackson. I am sorry that I distrustful your boyfriend, Jackson. I am sorry.” Suddenly I feel so embarrassed.

“Nah, hyung. You did nothing wrong. But, seriously, thanks for the information. I will confirm to him later. It’s not like I doubt his love, but… well… just for confirmation. You know?” I nod, hugging him again, “But, promise me that you won’t fight with him because of this or I and Youngjae will be very sad?” he nods.

“So, we just have to trust our partner, right, hyung?” he says in which I agree.

“I trust Youngjae whole heartedly.”

“And I trust Mark.” He grins wide.

“Now, let’s prepare for your great day, hyung! JB and Youngjae’s wedding day!!” he shouts out loud.

“I am really happy for you, hyung. Really. Finally, I can see you smile so often again, hyung. Your sun is back.” He teases me, making me blush.

“Now, that you mention him. I miss him, Jackson.” I look at my phone. He looks at me briefly.

“Really? No calls or message, Jackson? I can be dying, you know.” I admit sadly.

“No, hyung. You have to focus. I will tell you about Youngjae when I call Mark. Okay?”

“Just one message, Jackson. Please?” I beg him. He let a sigh, “Okay. One message only.”

“YES!” I shout excitedly before typing my message.

 

To: My Sunshine, Youngjae

Baby, ever since my first step out of your sight, I have been missing you. I am dying here without your touch. I hope time flies fast so I can meet you again. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

Don’t stay to close with Mark, baby. I will be jealous. I love you. I can’t wait for the wedding now. See you later, baby. I love you. I love you so much. :*

 

I re-read again my message before sending it. “Thanks, Jackson.”

“Anytime, hyung.” Jackson smiles at me. I hear a single bell, one message from Youngjae. My heart is beating fast. I open it.

 

From : My Sunshine, Youngjae

I miss you too, hyung. Can’t wait to see you also. It’s just three days, hyung. Three days more, I am all yours. ;-)

I love you and I will make sure to keep my distance with Mark hyung. Don’t be jealous. I am already yours and you are mine. ;-)

 

I smile widely and dumbly upon his message. Along the way to my home, I keep reading Youngjae’s message. I really miss him so much.


 

AN:I don't know what I wrote. Hahaha. Anyway, enjoy!!

Some chapters to go ^^