One Summer Day

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 28- 


 

I wake up to the alarm rings on the bedside table. I reach out my left hand to turn it off, so Youngjae won’t be disturbed by it. I rub my eyes and yawning silently, covering my mouth with my free hand. I take a deep sigh before turning my head to look at Youngjae who is still sleeping in my embrace.
 
I watch him silently, admiring the perfect beautiful creature in front of me. Youngjae frowns a bit and I shift carefully to face him and put my index finger on his folded forehead. His frown is gone. 
 
I run my hand to caress his hair, before using my finger to trail his face from his soft eyebrows, to his small eyes, to the mole under his right eye that has been my favorite, to the cute nose of him that I like so much, to his smooth and chubby cheeks, to his perfect jawline, and landing on his plump and pink lips. I caress his bottom lip for a moment before leaning in to kiss it lightly. 
 
He slowly opens his eyes, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He immediately covers his mouth as soon as he realize that I face him and been staring at him all this time.
 
“Honey!” he blushes a bit, bringing his hands to cover his face.
 
I chuckle at his cuteness. Even after all this time, he is still cute and forever will be cute. Choi Youngjae in the age of 29 is the cutest guy I ever laid my eyes on.
 
“Sleep well, baby?” I ask him, taking his hands to look at his blushing face. Youngjae still keeps his eyes closed. It makes me want to protect him and shower him with all the love I have more. So, I put my hand on his waist, while my other hand is under my head. 
 
I chuckle because Youngjae very persistently having his eyes closed. I can’t help but leaning in to rain him with kisses. I give him kiss on the forehead, on both of his eyes, on the mole under his right eye, on his nose, on his cheeks, on his jawline, and lastly on his lips. I can feel Youngjae opens his eyes when I kiss his lips.
 
“Honey…” he calls me between the kiss. I take it as the chance to deepen the kiss and I can feel he bring his hands to clutch my shirt, brings us closer. The kiss is so slow and sweet and gentle, nothing like a passionate and hot kiss. It’s just right. And we even forget about the existence of morning breath.
 
We are kissing until I feel Youngjae’s fist on my shirt gradually becomes tighter, the sign that he needs to breaths. So, I slowly pull away from his lips. We’re both panting hard. I stare at him as he slowly open his eyes. We stare at each other sweetly, delivering all of our emotions through the eyes.
 
Then, suddenly Youngjae yelps, “Ouch!”
 
“Baby… what is it?” I ask him, concern if he hurts somewhere. Suddenly Youngjae snuggle closer to me to hide his face in my chest, mumbling, “Me and Jaejae are hungry.” It takes me some while to realize what he said before I laugh hard and pull him in to my embrace for the last time.
 
I pull away from the comfortable hug, watching as Youngjae’s face blushing again. I get out of the bed while he stays there, looking away from me. I chuckle as I caress his cheeks again and lean in to give a peck on his pouty lips, “I love you,” then I walk out from the room.
 
“I’ll make breakfast, baby!” I shout in the hall way, knowing that Youngjae will hear me.
 
Soon, Youngjae joins me in the kitchen after he freshens up.
 
“Yugyeom hasn’t wake up yet, hun?” he asks, approaching me. 
 
I nod, “He said he has a month evaluation for his dancing class today. So, I and Yugyeom had been practicing dance till late.” I tell Youngjae.
 
“How come I don’t know about it?” he asks in amused.
 
“It’s because you had slept early last night, baby. Don’t worry. Yugyeom will do good. Because it’s Saturday, he doesn’t need to go to school. So, let him sleep some more.” I say, looking at Youngjae who frown. 
 
I peck his cheek. He looks surprised. “Don’t worry,” I smile to him as he smiles back at me.
 
“I know,” he says, giving me a peck on the cheek too. “Let me help then.” He says.
 
“Honey…” Youngjae calls me as he cuts some vegetables. I force him to sits on the chair and just cut the vegetables if he wants to help me which he protest a bit.
 
“Yes, baby?” I turn my head briefly. Youngjae is still focusing on cutting the vegetables. Did I imagine his voice calling me just now? I wonder.
 
“Last night…” he begins and I know that I wasn’t imagining thing just now.
 
I hum as the sign I am listening to him before he continue, “… I dreamt weird.” He tells me.
 
“What were you dreaming off?” I ask. “Oh, I found you in frowns too this morning. Did something bother you, baby?” I say as I turn off the stove and walk to him, sit across him. I know he wants to tell me something important and I want to be there to listen attentively to him.
 
He smiles before continuing, “I dreamt that we had a baby girl instead of baby boy that we assumed we will.” He mumbles as if I will get angry by it. I chuckle as I take his hand, stopping him from his movement.
 
“Really? Baby girl?” I ask in amused. He nods, looking at me in the eyes.
 
“That would be great, baby. I always wanted to have a baby girl actually. So, I can call her my little princess.” I grin widely as I imagine my wild imagination becomes true.
 
“But, what about Yugyeom, hun? He really wants a little brother, like Jonghyun.” He tells me what bothers him.
 
I stand up to sit beside him, squishing his hands on mine, “Baby, look at me,” I demand. He looks at me in the eyes.
 
“It’s just a dream, okay. Don’t worry too much. For me, I don’t care whether little Jaejae is a girl or boy. I would love him or her. And Yugyeom…” I pause, taking deep sigh first, “he will understand. You know him, right? He will be happy with just seeing a little leaf flies to the sky. Trust me, if we gets baby girl, Yugyeom will love her too.” I assure him.
 
“Don’t you trust me and Yugyeom? Whatever the gender, we will still love our baby. Right?” I ask. He nods, “Thank you.” he mutters. I wrap him in my embrace.
 
“No problem. Just make sure you will stay healthy always.” I tell him, kissing his forehead.
 
“I will. I know that this time is different. I am happy as I got you and Yugyeom by my side.” He leans in closer to me.
 
“Right. Now, since you are hungry, we should finish this soon.” I say as I stand up to resume making the soup.
 
“I am done with the vegetable, hun. I think I will wake Yugyeom up. He will miss the breakfast if he doesn’t wake up now.” Youngjae says as he stands up and walks towards me, brings the plate full of vegetables. 
 
“Is it okay if I leave you alone?” he asks.
 
I chuckle, shaking my head, “Come closer.” I order and Youngjae obeys me, confusion on his beautiful face.
 
“I am not a child, baby.” I whisper to his ear, grinning wide then kiss him again for the countless time this morning. 
 
Youngjae hits my arm lightly, “You really love to kiss me these days, honey.” He pouts.
 
I laugh as I keep stirring the soup, “I do love to kiss you, baby. Is it a crime to kiss my wife? Especially, if she is so beautiful like this.” I low my tone, giving him a wink and smirk.
 
He hits me again, this time on my chest, “Yah! I am still a guy. How come you always call me wife and she?” He pouts.
 
I can’t help but to lean in to kiss his pouty lips again, “Sorry, baby… but, you are my WIFE. You are carrying my baby there and plus you have that beautiful face that makes all of the men crazy over you and I have to hold my jealousy over the fact that I do have a beautiful wife.” I ramble answering him.
 
“Oh, plus… you are the mom, okay?” I smirk and wink at him, making him pouts more and hit my arm again and again.
 
I turn of the stove before grabbing his hands on his fifth attempts, “Baby…” I lightly push him back until he leans on the kitchen counter.
 
“W-wha-what are y-you d-doing?” He stutters. I can’t help but, lowering my head to keep my chuckles.
 
“H-hon-honey?” he nervously asks me. I look at him intensely and I can feel he cutely trembles under my presence. He bit his lips unconsciously and his face is on the sheer colors of pink. His blushing pink cheeks and his brown beautiful eyes and the way his bit his bottom lips are too much for me.
 
“You know…” I lean in closer to him, feeling how his bump making a good distant, but it doesn’t really bother me as I keep press my body on his. I lean my face closer to his face. Our breaths are clashing nicely as he blinks his eyes, “… You always drive me crazy, baby.”
 
His mouth makes an ‘O’ shape without any voices. I lean in closer again, brushing on his upper lips and watch in the close distance as he closes his eyes cutely. I muffle a chuckle before darting my lips to his ear, whispering, “… and I will show you how much you drive me crazy.”
 
He opens his eyes upon my words. It doesn’t take me another second to grip his wrists tighter and close the distance, kiss his lips. He lets a surprise gasp. I smirk hearing this, feeling encourage with the fact that it’s me who make him like this.
 
I kiss him slowly as I slowly feel he kisses me back, begins to move with my pace. And slowly I bring his hands on mine lower to his side, intertwining our fingers as I deepened the kiss. 
 
I melt away in his sweet and hot cavern. I drown in his beautiful mild moans. This is indeed the best kiss ever. It makes me forget about everything in this world. I just know that it’s just me and Youngjae; just Youngjae and me; just me and my wife. Once the thought about wife comes cross my mind, I smile in to the kiss. We break the kiss as our lungs burning with needs of oxygen.
 
I slowly pull away from his lips, but still keep the close distant. His wet and plum red lips parts a little, grapping for some air. He still has his eyes closed. There is a trail of saliva that still connect our lips and I can’t help as I capture his lips again, forcing his face to move up a bit to adjust mine.
 
He surprised again with the sudden kiss, but he doesn’t resist as he kisses me back immediately. We keep the good pace and I feel he tighten his hands on mine.
 
“I… do… really… love… your… lips… baby…” I say between the kiss. He breaks the hold with my hands and slowly brings his hands to my back, moving up and up until they lock on my neck. He deepens the kiss and I can tell that we slowly go wild and crazy, too in to the kiss.
 
I am afraid I will lose control if Youngjae continues seducing me like this. So, I have to thanks Yugyeom who appears out of nowhere, yelling with his thin and high voice, “Appa! Mommy!”
 
His high pitched voice makes us jump apart from each other. I look at Youngjae is who busy wipe his lips with his hands. I do the same. We both blush.

 

“O… O… Yu-yugyeom-ah…” I say, stuttering as Yugyeom walks closer towards us, pouting, crossing his arms on his chest.
 
“H-hi, baby… Good m-morning.” Youngjae gives him a hug and kiss as he sits down beside Yugyeom who had an unreadable expression.
 
“I-I will prepare for the breakfast.” I say as I move around in the kitchen. Youngjae suddenly joins me. We begin eating in silence after I was done serving the foods. I keep exchange a glance for some times with Youngjae. We play a kick under the table, can’t really hide our embarrassment as we caught red-handed by Yugyeom.
 
“Mommy! Appa! Stop kicking under the table!” Yugyeom suddenly burst out.
 
We immediately stop, “Sorry, baby…” Youngjae mumbles.
 
“Why are both of you so stiff today?” he asks as innocently as he can, before laughing so hard, holding his stomach. I exchange gaze with Youngjae before we join him laugh out loud.
 
After we laugh together, the awkward situation is solved.
 
“Are you not angry, baby?” Youngjae asks him carefully.
 
“No. Why would I?” Yugyeom asks back coolly.
 
“Oh. N-nothing.” Youngjae laugh nervously.
 
“It’s not like I never see you kissing, Mom.” He simply says, making me look at him in disbeliefs.
 
“Do you ever see us kissing, baby?” I ask him in disbeliefs as I try hard to recall any memories when I kiss Youngjae in front of Yugyeom, but none of it came.
 
Yugyeom shrugs, taking the last sip of his milk, “I’ve seen you kissed countless times, Appa.” He rolls his eyes.
 
“But… I admit that I never see you kiss mommy like just now, Appa.” He says between his chuckles.
 
“What?” I and Youngjae ask at the same time.
 
Yugyeom is still laughing. He takes his time to slow down his laugh before he grins widely, “Both of you literally were eating each other’s faces, Appa.” He says casually, while his words got me and Youngjae a big shock. Where did he pick those lines?
 
“Baby…” Youngjae takes Yugyeom’s hand.
 
“Yes, mommy?”
 
“Your words, baby…” he says in low voice. Yugyeom looks at him confusedly before grinning widely again, “Oh! I got it from Uncle Jackson when we saw Uncle Jinyoung and Uncle Bambam ‘eating each other’s faces’, mommy.” he tells as he put a quotation mark in the air with his little fingers.
 
“Jackson!” I mumble under my breath. Yugyeom is really like a wide open blank book. He can record and remember everything very well and he learnt and used every word that he heard. It’s good, but it’s not too good at the same time. I should scold Jackson. I mentally take a note on my mind.

 


 

“Baby… have you done?” Youngjae’s voice rings in the whole house as I wait for them to get ready. We will go to Yugyeom’s dancing class as we promised.
 
After some a while, we finally go. Yugyeom keeps chuckling every time he looks at me now. He always remembers this morning event.
 
I sigh, “Baby… please… keeps this secret between us only, okay?” I tell him so he won’t tell the other, more over Jackson and Jinyoung because they definitely will mock me.
 
“Don’t worry, Appa. I will zip my mouth.” He says, but still some chuckles escape his little mouth.
 
“Baby…” Youngjae calls him. I look at Youngjae briefly. I know what he wants to ask.
 
“Yes, mommy?”
 
“Hey, baby… I want to ask you this… So, mommy got a dream last night. In that dream, mommy was giving birth to a baby girl, Yugyeom-ah.” Youngjae pause, turn his head to look at Yugyeom’s reaction on the back seat.
 
“So, little Jaejae is a girl, mommy?” Yugyeom asks.
 
“No… No… I meant in the dream. According to the last USG scan, it’s a boy. But, we don’t know yet, baby. Because Uncle Nichkhun said that there’s no exact result. The USG scan can be wrong, can be right. So…”
 
“You want to ask me if it’s a girl, what’s my opinion? Right, mommy?” Yugyeom cuts Youngjae’s words. I watch in silent.
 
Youngjae nods. Yugyeom smiles at him. I mentally shout ‘That’s my son!’
 
“It’s okay, mommy. It doesn’t really matter to me. I will love her too. And I will protect her like a princess. Right, Appa?” he suddenly asks me, caught me off guard.
 
“Y-yes, baby. Of course!” I say out loud. 
 
“Thanks God…” Youngjae let a sigh.
 
“Mommy?”
 
“Uhm?”
 
“Don’t worry, mommy. Whether Jaejae is girl or boy, I will love her or him. Just be healthy always, mommy. And you have to eat much, mommy. Eat and don’t get tired.” Yugyeom tells Youngjae, a bit scolded him too. I chuckle at his words.
 
“You are really alike with your Appa, Gyeom-ah.” Youngjae mumbles, pouting. While Yugeyom laugh out loud.
 
“If Jaejae is a girl, she will call me Oppa. Uhm, oppa sounds so cute, Mommy. Yugyeomie Oppa.” He chuckles at his own words.
 
We arrive at the academy. Yugyeom takes off his seatbelt, “Oh, that’s Minho hyung!” He yells excitedly and pointing to his friend who definitely older than him for about three years, I guess.
 
“He has a little sister too, mommy. I’ve seen her and she is really cute. I love her. Her name is Minyoung.” Yugyeom tells us as if he wants to make sure that he’s really okay with girl or boy.
 
“You really love a cute thing, right, baby?” Youngjae laughs at him.
 
Yugyeom nods, “Yes! Just like Appa, right?” he winks at me. I laugh too.
 
“Yes. Your mommy here is the cutest human being in my eyes. I love him so much.” I give Youngjae a little peck on his cheek.
 
“Appa!” Yugyeom yells at me, get me so surprise, “What?”
 
“Nothing.” He grins widely. “Give me a kiss too so I can dance well today.” He cutely begs to me and Youngjae. We take a turn to kiss him.
 
“Good luck, baby!”
 
“Break a leg, my son!” I say. Yugyeom smiles mischievously at me and I know by then that Yugyeom already remember my words.
 
“Bye, Appa! Bye, Mommy!” he says as he gets out from the car. We watch him until he disappear inside the building with his friends.
 
“See, baby… you don’t have to worry so much.” I say to him as he nods and smiles at me.
 
“I know. I worry for no reason,” he mumbles.

 


 

“Hi, Youngjae and Jaebum. Nice to meet you.” Nichkhun hyung greets us. I called him earlier that we want do a checks up for Youngjae.
 
“I see you are in the good condition, Jae.” he says as we sit down across him.
 
“Yes, hyung.”
 
“You should be happy often, Jae. Happiness is the best medicine after all.” Nichkhun hyung tells us with his signature gentle smile.
 
“So, what can I help you today?” he finally asks and I explain to him all about Youngjae’s dream and how we desire to be sure about the gender of our baby.
 
“Last checks up, your baby is a boy, right?” he asks. We nod.
 
“Yes, hyung. But, you said that we must not believe to the prediction 100%, because prediction is just a prediction.” Youngjae says.
 
“Yes. It can be right or wrong. Especially since you got your last cheks up a few months ago. Well, I can tell you that wheter it’s boy or girl, but your baby is in a good condition. Did any of you have any special wish, like ‘I really want it to be girl’, any of you?” he asks.
 
“Well… I told Youngjae about it after he told me about his dream. I, personally, don’t really think about it. Whether it’s boy or girl, I will love my baby. And the important one is that Youngjae and the baby are in the good condition. Yugyeom told us so.” 
 
“Fine. Then, there’s no major problem, right?” Nichkhun hyung concludes for us.
 
“Oh, there is, hyung.” Youngjae speaks up. We both looking at him.
 
“We… uhm… had prepared for a baby boy. We’ve been bought clothes and some basic necessities for a boy, hyung.” he tells carefully.
 
I laugh at him, “Baby… it doesn’t matter. We can always buy some clothes again and give the other things to an orphanage.”
 
“Well… so, you come here to do your cheecks up and to know about your baby’s gender and condition, right? Come with me, Jae-ah…” Nickhun hyung stands up and we follows him.
 
Youngjae lies down on the bed as Nichkhun hyung put some gel on his belly. Nichkhun hyung begins to run the stick on his belly carefull and we can look at our baby on the screen next to the bed.

 

“I can tell that you will give birth soon, Jae. So, prepare yourself. And, here, look… it’s a boy. He is in the good condition too.” Nichkhun hyung says, pointing at our baby on the screen. 
 
"Oh, I really love listening to his heartbeats." Youngjae says softly to me. I smile at him, squishing his hand on mine.
 
After done, we sit in his office again. “Well… now, since your delivery time getting closer, I think I can grant it that your baby is a boy, Jae.”
 
“Really, hyung?” Youngjae asks, rubbing a circle on his belly.
 
“So, Jaejae-ah… you are a boy.” He whispers.
 
“Jae, remember this. You are in the crucial periode and I want to make sure you will give birth good. So, listen to my words. Okay? Be prepare. And Jaebum-ah… keep him company always.”
 
“I will, hyung. Don’t worry.”
 
“Okay. Call me if anything happens.” 
 
Our meeting with Nichkhun hyung ends quickly than I thought. We have some times before picking Yugyeom from his dancing class. I drive to some random restaurant while I get a call in the middle of our way.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Appa?”
 
“Yugyeom-ah… why, baby?”
 
“I’m done with class. Can you pick me now?” he asks. I see the name of Yugyeom’s teacher on my screen.
 
“Okay, baby. We’ll be there soon.” I hung up as I drive back, to Yugyeom’s academy.
 
“Why, hun?” Youngjae asks.
 
“Yugyeom is done and he wants us to pick him now.”
 
“Oh. Just the right time. We can eat lunch together.” He says excitedly.
 
“Right.”
 

 

After that day, Youngjae gradually become weak again as he didn’t get enough sleep. He won’t sleep and keep telling me that he couldn’t sleep because he’s nervous. He can feel that Jaejae will come soon. He knows it. And, so, being the good husband as I am, I keep him company all night long and I just sleep if Youngjae is sleeping too.
 
This is one of those moments when Youngjae and I alone in the house. Yugyeom is sleeping in his room. It’s raining outside and there are thunders between it. I am surprise at myself that I don’t get any fear of thunder anymore. I think it’s because Youngjae is right beside me. He calms me down.
 
“Honey, are you okay?” he whispers in a soft tone, playing with my shirt.
 
I hug him tighter, wrapping him in my embrace, “I am okay because you are here.”
 
“I am glad.” He mumbles against my chest. I guess we stay in that position for really a long time until we fell asleep.
 
I wake up to the sound of Youngjae’s weak voice and tight grip on my arm to the point it becomes red.
 
“Aaarrggghh!” he suddenly yelps in pain. I shot my eyes open and look at Youngjae.
 
“Baby… what’s wrong? Baby?” I ask him, worry abouth him as keeps his hand on his belly and he keeps yelling now.
 
“Honey… I thing… I think… I-I…w-will… J-jaejae… c-comes… h-honey…” he mutters some words weakly, looking at me and his grip around my arms tighter.
 
“Oh my God! Are you giving birth now? Wait… wait… I should call Nichkhun hyung!” I search for my phone and tell myself not to panic as I keep holding Youngjae’s hand. I almost freaking out when I see blood on our bed and his legs.
 
“Baby! Hang on! I will… I will… we go to the hospital now.”
 
Glad that at that time Yugyeom comes to the room and he looks at us with his wide eyes.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… glad you are here. Come with me. I think Jaejae will come soon. Help me, baby.” I give the car key to Yugyeom as I pick Youngjae up. Yugyeom leads the way. It’s still raining outside. I hurriedly put Youngjae on the back seat as Yugyeom sits beside him.
 
“Appa, hurry up. Appa! Mommy is in pain. Appa!” Yugyeom keeps hurrying me and I try to focus driving while Youngjae keeps yelps in pain and Yugyeom is keeping him calm a bit. Because of the rain, I can’t drive in the full speed. The road is a bit slippery.
 
After some time, we finally arrive at the hospital and the nurses help me to put Youngjae on the bed. I and Yugyeom run beside him. I keep holding his hand. I meet Nichkhun hyung in the hall way and he tells me to wait outside.
 
I’ve just realize that I am trembling hard as I sit down in front of the surgery room. Yugyeom is sitting beside me. We are holding hands in silent, but I can really tell from his hiccups that Yugyeom holds back his tears. I pull him in to my lap and hug him tightly.
 
“Mommy will be okay, right, Appa?” he asks me against my chest.
 
I soothing his back, caressing his hair, “He will be okay, baby. Trust him.” I say as I try to slow down my crazy heartbeats.
 
“Appa?” he lifts his head.
 
“Hm?”
 
“I am glad that you are here with me now, Appa.” He suddenly says, snuggles closer to my chest, searching for warmth.
 
“Huh?” I am confused of his words.
 
“N-nothing. J-just… I-I am g-glad you are h-here with m-me.” he pause, takes a few breaths before continue, “I am sorry, Appa. Suddenly I imagined if I never met you that day. It would be just me and mommy. Just the two of us. I think without you, I will live good, but I know that I will be missing something.”
 
“Huh?” I confused again to his words.
 
“Your love, Appa. I know that mommy loves me so much and that his love is limitless. But, my life wouldn’t be so complete without you, Appa. So, thank you so much for being here, Appa.”
 
“Yugyeom-ah…” I look at him amused at his words. I know that I can’t ask him where he got those words from right now, because somehow I can feel that Yugyeom has been trying to say these words to me. 
 
“And I can’t lie that I keep asking about you to mommy when I was child, Appa. I remember looking at your photo for the first time and since then I really wanted to meet you.” he buries his head deeper. I caress his head, hugging him tightly.
 
“I will always be with you, Yugyeom-ah. I am happy too that I can meet you and your mom.” I say, kissing the top of his head. I feel he nods.
 
“I love you, Appa. I really really really really love you so much, Appa. I kept wanting to call you. I really love the words and I want to repeat it as much as possible. Appa. Appa. Appa. I love you.” he lifts his head and smiling to me. Eventhough I feel that he has something more to say, but I’ve been glad with his words.
 
“I know it, baby. And I love you too. You are my son and I will always love you, no matter what.” I kiss his little lips. He gives me the best smile that I ever seen and slowly wrap his little arms around me, making our bodies closer as he burries his head in my chest again.
 
“I know you love me, Appa. I always know it. Without you said it loud, I already can feel it, Appa. I can feel your love. And that’s why I am so happy.” He says again.
 
“Yugyeom-ah…” I pause, pull away from the hug to look at his shining eyes, “You are my son. Of course, I will love you, Yugyeom-ah. You are my big boy. Right?” I smile to him.
 
“Yeah. Just… I haven’t told you this, Appa. Hm… remember Minho hyung?” he pauses. I nod.
 
“What about him?”
 
“I pity him, Appa, because he only lives with his mother and little sister. His father left them and said that he didn’t love them. I… I… suddenly… when Minho hyung told me that… I realize that I am so lucky to have you. That… that… even though you came after five years, but you still with us from then and until forever. Right, Appa?” he tells me the reason his odd words. I can’t help as I pull him in to my hug again.
 
“Oh, my… Yugyeom-ah… you are really growing up so fast, baby. Just, promise me something, baby.”
 
He pull away, “What’s that, Appa?”
 
“You have to be good to Minho hyung and his little sister, right? You will always be good person to everyone. You are a good boy, Gyeom. I and Mommy and Jaejae will always love you and support you, no matter what. You have to remember this, alright?” I caress his cheeks and look in to his eyes, "I love you, Yugyeom-ah."
 
“Yes, Appa. I will! I promise!” I hug him again as the door to the ICU room opened. Nichkhun hyung approaches us with a small smile.
 
“H-hyung…”
 
“Un-uncle…” I put Yugyeom down as I stand up.
 
“Congratulation! You have a baby brother now, Yugyeom-ah!” he says as he adjust his body to Yugyeom’s height. Yugyeom is smiling widely and happiness is real around his face.
 
“Really, Uncle?” he asks in whisper.
 
“Yes. You are a hyung now, sweety.” Nichkhun hyung ruffles his hair.
 
“How about Youngjae, hyung?” I ask him. 
 
He pats my shoulder, “He is fine, Jae. Nothing to worry about. Both of you can meet him if we have deliver him to the nursing room. And you can meet your baby brother there too, Yugyeom. Once again, congratulation!” Nichkhun hyung tells eyes. I know that he never lie so I believe him that everything is okay. I feel really grateful because Youngjae’s delivery went off smoothly.
 
“So, Uncle… when can I meet mommy and Jaejae, Uncle?” Yugyeom asks impatient.
 
“Uhm… you can see them around…” Nichkhun hyung’s words are cut by a nurse who inform him that Youngjae and his baby are in the nursery room.
 
“Sorry about that. So, you can meet them now, Yugyeom-ah. Follow me.” he says. Yugyeom holds my hand tightly. I can tell that he is really excited.
 
We arrive in front of the room. Nichkhun hyung turns his body as he says, “I will leave you here. You can have all your times with him. Youngjae is still sleeping. Better don’t disturb him because he had been working hard just now.” We nod. Then, Nichkhun hyung leaves us alone.
 
We slowly open the door and the room is in the dim light. We walk closer towards the bed silently, not wanting to wake Youngjae up.
 
“Appa, look! It’s Jaejae!” Yugyeom points at the small baby inside a bassinet. He walks closer to his baby brother who sleeps peacefully inside it while I walk to Youngjae.
 
Youngjae looks so peaceful in his deep sleep. I run my hand to put away strain of hairs on his eyes. I whip away some sweat too. Youngjae is breathing peacefully from his parting lips. I caress his face softly, can’t get enough of his smooth skins under my touch. I lean in close to kiss his parting lips a little.
 
“You’ve worked so hard, baby. I’m so proud of you. I love you.” I softly whisper to his ear as I kiss his cheeks and forehead.
 
“Appa?” Yugyeom stands beside me, holding Youngjae’s hand.
 
“Baby…” I scoot away so Yugyeom can stand beside Youngjae.
 
“I love you, mommy. Jaejae is sleeping. Don’t worry. Yugyeomie will protect him. Sleep well, mommy.” Yugyeom says as he gives Youngjae a kiss on the cheek.
 
On this summer night, with the rain on June, I know that once again, my life becomes more complete and so full of loves.


 

Welcome to the world, little Jaejae! Enjoy your little journey here. Kkkk~ 

 

AN: I am sorry for the late update. Enjoy!

Have a good day and give me some encouragement words in the comment, please, because it's just some chapters to go~

Yahooooo~~ ^O^