Shopping

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 24- 


 

It’s been 7th months of Youngjae’s pregnancy. Time flies so fast. Youngjae was resigned from school because I told him so. I don’t want him to tire himself and stress out. Since he resign, he really got nothing to do and been complaint to me because he was bored in the home alone.
 
This evening, I returned home earlier than usual because Youngjae said that he needed me. And by that, he means that he needed my presence and to keep him company all day because Yugyeom has dance class till evening. 
 
Yugyeom is just coming home when I am cooking. Youngjae has been wandering around in the kitchen, not really can’t stay still. He keeps following me around the home like a lost puppy that I found it as the cute side of him.
 
“Oh, baby! You’ve finally home!” Youngjae exclaims a bit too excited to see Yugyeom in front of the door.
 
“Mommy! And little Jaejae! I miss you…” Yugyeom greets him as excited as Youngjae earlier. Like mother like son.
 
“Come, sweety. You have to take shower and change in to clean clothes because you stink… you smell just like sweat.” Youngjae says.
 
“Hello, big boy! How’s class?” I walk towards Yugyeom. He runs to me and hug me.
 
“Appa! You know… Mr. Jang taught me this new moves and he praised me because I was the only student who could do it perfectly!” Yugyeom is excitedly showing me the moves. He forgets about his mommy’s order. I look at Youngjae who has a pout on his lips now, tapping his foot impatiently.
 
“Ehem…” he clears his throat. “Have you done, baby? Because I am waiting for you to take shower now.” Youngjae states annoyedly. He gets his mood again.
 
I ruffle Yugyeom’s head, “You’ve done great, baby. Now, go to mommy and take shower or he will be moody all night long.” I whisper to him, making him chuckles.
 
“What?” Youngjae asks.
 
“Nothing, baby.” I grin wide to him, walking closer to kiss his pouty lips. He looks surprise, but I quickly pull away and walk to the kitchen again to continue making dinner.

 


 

We are watching a drama, Youngjae’s favorite now. Usually, while watching this drama, Youngjae will get so emotional and Yugyeom will laugh at him. In the end, they will bicker like children and I have to kiss Youngjae to stop his nags about random things.
 
Tonight is one of those nights when Youngjae told Yugyeom that he no longer loves his mommy and Jaejae again.
 
Yugyeom runs up to Youngjae and hug him tight, kissing Youngjae’s belly, “No, mommy. I love you so much, more than anything. And I love Jaejae too. I am sorry, mommy. I am sorry. Yugyeomie will listen to you and never laugh at you again. Please, don’t be mad… pleaaasseeee???” Yugyeom begs Youngjae with his puppy eyes.
 
Youngjae let a sigh, “Ouch!” he exclaims suddenly, making me and Yugyeom worry.
 
“Mommy!”
 
“Baby! What’s that? Are you hurt?” I ask him as I put my hand on his hand which is on his bump. Yugyeom joins us.
 
“N-nothing… Just… Jaejae was kicking me just now.” He grins. I and Yugyeom let a relieve sigh.
 
“Thanks God. I thought you hurt somewhere.” I say.
 
He kisses my cheek briefly, “Oh… honey… how sweet you are, worrying about me and little Jaejae.” He smiles cutely. 
 
“And you too, baby… I think Jaejae wants to speak with you.” Youngjae giggles now. Yugyeom looks at him confused.
 
“Here, baby… Listen to him.” Youngjae pull Yugyeom closer. Put Yugyeom’s head on his belly.
 
“Can you hear something?” he asks. Yugyeom nods, “I hear heartbeats, mom. Is that little Jaejae?” he asks, pulling away from Youngjae.
Youngjae nods. Then, Yugyeom put his head again, silently listening to his baby brother. I wrap my arms around Youngjae, looking at Yugyeom adorably smiling and nodding.
 
“What did he say, baby?” I ask him. He put a finger on his lips to silent me, “Ssshh, Appa. I am talking now.” He says. I look at him. I can’t believe Yugyeom just shushed me! And Youngjae is just giggling.
 
“He can be so serious about his baby brother, honey. Let him be.” He says, peck my lips lightly.
 
Then, Yugyeom pulls his head, “Appa… Little Jaejae said his greeting and he said thank you for being a good appa for mommy and him. And he also said that he can’t wait to meet us. He loves us. And… and… he said that he wants to be like me.” Yugyeom tells excitedly, in the cute way of him.
 
“Oh, really?” Youngjae plays well with him. He nods repeatedly, “Yes, mommy. And I can’t wait to see him too, mommy. I told him to hurry come to this world.”
 
“Be patient, baby. He will come in two months more.” Youngjae caress his big boy’s hair.
 
“Now… that I think about it, I think we should buy our baby’s stuff from now. Don’t you think so, honey?” he looks at me while Yugyeom is still playing hearing-telepathy with his baby brother.
 
“Well.. I think so, baby. When will you go? I will accompany you to the mall.”
 
“Tomorrow, maybe.”
 
“But, Yugyeom has school tomorrow.”
 
“Yes, but he only stay at school until 12pm. I can pick him from school and after that we will go to the mall.”
 
“But, tomorrow I have an important meeting, baby. I can’t accompany you. Let’s take another date?” I plead to him. He thinks for a while.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… what do you think? Should we go to buy Jaejae’s stuff tomorrow or later?” Youngjae asks him.
 
Yugyeom looks at him, blinking a few times, “Tomorrow, mommy! Tomorrow! And I want to follow too. Mommy, please…” he put his hands together and begs to us.
 
I lose, “Okay, you can go tomorrow and I will tell Mr. Kim to drive you to the mall. How? I don’t want you to take public transportation, baby. Okay?” I say it because I am worry about him, like he seriously think that he is okay, but I know him so well that sometimes he can’t handle this pregnancy. Apparently, our little Jaejae is a bit more active than Yugyeom.
 
“Yes. Okay! I will pick Yugyeom from school and go to the mall. And maybe we will wait for you too, honey.” We plan about what we will buy for Yugyeom and little Jaejae needs.

 


 

 
 
I look at my watch that reads 1pm and I suddenly feeling bored with this meeting. I want to be with my lovely wife and son now, searching for our Jaejae’s stuff. I puff my cheeks to no one because like seriously no one paid attention to me as they keep their eyes on the presentation.
 
Mr. Kim just message me that they arrived safely in the mall fifteen minutes ago and that Youngjae told him to take a rest and let him and Yugyeom wandering around the mall. I can’t help but being envy with their freedom. I want to help picking clothes for my son-to-be too. 
 
Well, better message Youngjae.
 
To: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.13] Baby, where are you now? 
[1.14] Baby, I am bored T.T
[1.14] Baby…
[1.14] Baby…
[1.15] Baby… talk to me T.T
[1.16] Baby… why are you ignoring me? Are you that immersed to the shopping stuff?
[1.16] Baby T^T
[1.17] Youngjae-ah… Jae… Jae… I miss you :*
 
From: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.18] Oh, I am sorry, honey, got a little bit busy here.
I am in the shopping baby center now.
Yugyeom is running around and
helping me picking up some stuffs for our Jaejae. How’s the meeting?
 
I smile reading his text and I can imagine Yugyeom is being in his protective and talkative mood. I miss them so much now. Unconsciously, I let a pout on my lips.
 
To: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.18] I want to help you too, baby.
The meeting is . I am bored to the hell. T^T
 
From: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.19] Fighting, honey!
If you tired, let your body rest a bit before continue the meeting.
Don’t over work yourself, honey.
You can always help me though. Fighting! ^_^9
 
[1.20] I love you :* :* :* :*
 
I am reading his texts with lots of kissing emoticons, making me feel worse. Now, I really want to kiss him so bad. And suddenly I wonder if Youngjae is wearing his dress again. For that thought, my cheeks are going warm and warmer in a minute. 
 
Then suddenly, I remember some time ago when Youngjae was wearing his dress and there was a fine guy who kept flirting with him even though he knew that Youngjae was pregnant. That thought, making me feel jealous. Youngjae is like an angel in dress and with his long hair.
 
To: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.24] Baby, are you wearing dress again?
[1.24] Tell me now…
[1.24] Was there any dude who trying to get you? 
[1.25] Baby…..
 
From: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.26] Yes, I am wearing dress again, honey. Like usual.
By any chance, are you jealous now? Kkkk~
 
To: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.26] Yes, I am boiling inside. If I found any guy try to hit up on you, I will kill them.
 
From: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.27] Relax, hun… I am forever yours. Beside, no guys who try flirt with some pregnant woman. Right?
 

 

I smile reading his text and about to give my comments for the presentation when I read the next message.
 

 

From: Sunshine Youngjae <3
[1.30] Oh, hun… I think I will retract my message earlier.
Indeed, there are some guys trying to flirt with me.
They keep following me around these baby center shops. ;-)

 

“Oh, !” Unconciously I let a curse escape from my mouth. Before realizing what have I said, I have my secretary tug my arm lightly.
“Sir?”
 
“Oh, I am sorry. Just got a bit startled with some messages. Well… I think I will have this meeting until here. I will learn about all the presentation first before deciding. We can re-schedule again, right? Is it fine?” I speak to the board. They just nod their heads and the meeting is done. I hurriedly going downstairs to accompany my wife and son.
 
I enter some shops, but no sign of them. I keep searching for them. When I am about to enter one shop, I hear a familiar laughter and whining voice. I find them. I walk closer to them, ready to surprise them. Instead, I get myself jealous because there is a guy who keeps looking at my wife and been slowly approaching him.
 
I can’t stand it anymore as I literally running towards Youngjae and back hugging him, inhealing his sweet and calming scent from his body. I lift up my head to look at the guy who suddenly disappear.
 
“You’ve shock me, honey!” Youngjae exclaims.
 
“I miss you.” I kiss his neck as I keep hugging him. “And you are so beautiful today. I love you.” I kiss his cheek now which is red.
 
“Honey, please… we are in the public place, moreover in your mall. They know you.” he says in whisper.
 
“I know it and I don’t care, baby. They already knew that this beautiful woman  is mine. But, I guess some others don’t know this fact, because trust me… I saw one guy trying to approach you just now.” I back whispering to him. Youngjae gives the shop keepers an apologetically smile.
 
“Are you for sure, hun?”
 
“Yes. And I can’t help it. I don’t wanna lose you.”
 
Youngjae is chuckling. I pull away from him, “What are you laughing at, baby?”
 
“You, hun. There is no guy who tries to flirt with me. So, my message got you, huh?”
 
I look at him confused, “Huh? No. It’s not about the message, baby. I saw it with my own eyes, baby. Just now.” I pout and whining now. Youngjae just looks at me with an amused expression.
 
“Okay. I believe you. And I am sorry, okay?” he peck my lips and suddenly it reminds me about my desire to kiss him since a while ago. I lean in close to him, but get interrupted by Yugyeom.
 
“Appa!” Yugyeom suddenly shouts out loud, breaking my lovely moment with Youngjae.
 
“Oh, yes, sweety? What’s that?”
 
“I pick those toys for Jaejae. Is that okay?” he asks me cutely, playing with one of those toys.
 
“Yugyeom has been so excited to buy his baby brother’s gifts. He is so serious about it.” Youngjae tells me. I nod.
 
“Of course, baby. You can give those for Jaejae.” I smile to him, walking around to find some other interesting thing to buy while holding Youngjae’s hand. I don’t want to lose him.
 
“Oh, and baby… pick some for yourself too.” I add to Yugyeom who immediately search for some toys he has been desired to have.
 
“So… what have you bought, baby?” I ask Youngjae.
 
“Hm… I’ve bought some clothes, baby toys. Uhm, well… I’ve bought all the basic needs for him. But…” he pauses. I look at him, “But?”
 
“Hmm… I’ve been thinking just now. If we will ever make a baby’s room for Jaejae or he will share a room with Yugyeom? But, if sharing, I think Yugyeom’s room isn’t big enough, moreover if we want to buy a bassinet or cradle. Don’t you think so, hun?” he is sure in deep thoughts about it. And honestly, I’ve been thinking about it too.
 
“I don’t know if this is the right time. But, I want to tell you something.” 
 
“Huh?”
 
“Let’s talk in the restaurant, baby. It’s a bit important.” I say as I call Yugyeom. After paying, we headed to the restaurant. I help Youngjae to push the shopping trolley.
 
In the restaurant, Yugyeom immediately ask for the dessert while I and Youngjae ask for the drink and some snacks.
 
“So, what do you want to tell me?” he asks.
 
I take his hand and intertwinded it with mine, “Baby… I’ve got us home. A cozy home and I think you will like it there because it’s so warm and comfortable. It isn’t too big nor small. Just right for us.” I pause, watching his reaction first. Yugyeom is busy eating his ice cream cake.
 
“Home?” he asks me in disbelief. I nod, “Yes, baby. Home. For us. You and me and our sons. Actually, I want to tell you about this on our honeymoon, but I decided to make some touch for the house first before I tell you and the house is ready now.
 
So, yeah… I want us to move as soon as possible. But, of course, I won’t let you touch anything. Leave it all to me and the guys. So, what’s your words, baby?”
 
He thinks for a while. I squish his hand.
 
“Appa, are you saying that we will move to the new home soon?” Yugyeom suddenly ask. I give him my attention now.
 
“Yes, baby. We will move if mommy is okay with this.” I smile to him. he looks at Youngjae, helping Youngjae to decide.
 
“Mommy… let’s move. Let’s move!” he is excited.
 
“Appa, in the new home, can I have a bigger room? Does it two storey home?” he asks excitedly and I can’t help but chuckle at his cuteness.
 
“Of course, baby. You will have your bigger room and I’ve decorated it with your favorite character, Pororo.” I inform him in which he shouts excitedly, “Yahoo!”
 
“And… and… so… will I share a room with Jaejae, Appa? Because I’d love to.” He asks again.
 
“If you want to, baby. We can manage it. But, for some months, little Jaejae will sleep with mommy first, baby. He needs mommy the most.” I softly explain to him.
 
“It doesn’t matter to me. I am happy as long as I can share my room with my brother. I can’t wait to see the house, Appa. Can we go there now?”
 
I look at Youngjae, “So, how is it, baby? I won’t force you if you don’t want it.”
 
“No. Yugyeom is excited about this. I can’t say no, right? I want the best for my sons. And for you. You’ve prepared this house for us without me knowing, I am so surprised, hun. Thank you so much.” He finally agree to move in.
 
“Yes! Yes! So… so… Appa, mommy… can we look at the house today because I am so excited and I can’t wait to tell Jimin and Yerin about this.” Yugyeom is already on his feet, ready to go.
 
“Well… let’s finish our shopping soon, so we can visit our new home.” Youngjae says. I can’t agree more.
 
We continue to stroll around the mall, buying some other things for our beloved Jaejae.
 
“Baby… are you tired?” I worry about Youngjae because he is sweating now.
 
“No. I am okay.” He smiles assured me.
 
“Hey…” I grab his hand and encircling it on my waist as I wrap him on his shoulder, so he can lean on me.
 
“Thank you.” he says.
 
I lean down to kiss him, “You are welcome. I love you.” I say after the kiss.
 
“Mommy, look what I found! Isn’t it so cute for Jaejae? Baby blue is my favorite colors, so Jaejae will love it too.” Yugyeom shows us a pair of clothes that he found. He is sincerely taking part as a big boy, caring for his baby brother to be so much. I really admire him. My big boy.
 
“That’s so cute, baby. Oh… Jaejae is moving again. I bet he is happy too with that clothes. His hyung chose it for him.”
 
“Really, mommy? I want to feel it too…” Yugyeom walks towards us as he put his little hand on Youngjae’s belly.
 
“Woah… I feel him too, mommy!” he looks at us, grining. “Hey, Jaejae. Don’t worry, hyung chose so many things for you with Appa and Mommy.” he whisper to Youngjae’s belly now. I chuckle with his cuteness. He is so adorable.
 
“Okay, baby. Let’s buy these clothes and call it off for today. We can buy the other things later. Mommy needs his rest.” I tell Yugyeom. He understands it well.
 
After paying, I force Youngjae to take a simple rest in my office before we go to our new lovely home. Well, that isn’t new actually. That is a memory house of us. I really wish they like it, especially Youngjae.

 



 

AN: Shopping is done!

Some chapter to go... Yea yea yea. FIghting! ^^

Enjoy and please tell me how is this chapter went... Kkkk~