[edited] Welcome, Im Jaehyung Jr.!

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 29- 


 

It’s still early at the dawn when some crying voice wakes me up. I stir from my sleep on the couch, rub my eyes, before putting the blanket to cover Yugyeom better. I walk closer to the source of voice and find Youngjae already wakes up.
 
“Honey…” he weakly greets me, Jaejae is on his arms.
 
I smile as walking towards him, “Hi, baby… how are you?” I give him a light kiss on his forehead which makes him pout. I chuckle again before leaning in to give him a proper kiss.
 
“Is Jaejae good? I heard him crying.” I ask him, watching as Jaejae slowly drift to sleep again on Youngjae’s embrace.
 
“He is good. He was hungry.” Youngjae answer softly, shaking a bottle of milk in his hand.
 
“Good.” I say as I sit beside him.
 
“Are you okay, baby?” I repeat my question. He smiles at me as he keeps patting Jaejae in his arms.
 
“I am okay. Still a bit sore, but okay.” He winces in pain a little as he shifts on the bed. “Do you want to hold him, hun?” he asks, caught me off guard.
 
“Wh-what? I-I never h-hold a b-baby, Jae. And Jaejae was just born. I-I am afraid. No. No.” I immediately decline.
 
“Oh, come on… you should learn how to hold a baby, honey, unless you don’t want to help me with him.” Youngjae frowns.
 
“Come on. I will teach you. Here. Hold him.” Youngjae smiles to me as he gives me little Jaejae.
 
“Ujjujuu… be careful with his head, honey.” He says softly. I feel my hands a bit tremble by it. I nervously hold little Jaejae for the first time.
 
“That’s right. Hold him tightly like that, honey. See, it isn’t too hard, right? You just need to get used to it.” Youngjae says as he leans closer to give Jaejae a kiss. I bring him closer as I give him a kiss too.
 
“I love you, Jaejae. Appa will hold you and protect you right. Thanks for being born safely, baby.” I whisper to him and I can feel he shifts a bit, making me more nervous. Youngjae is chuckling across me.
 
“Don’t be nervous. You will get used to it.” he says. I pucker my lips and as on cue, he leans close, kissing my lips briefly.
 
I pout, “Kiss me again…” I ask him.
 
Youngjae let a soft chuckles, “Oh… so demanding!” he lightly hit my back.
 
“Baby!” I glare at him, afraid that I will drop Jaejae.
 
“Oh, I am sorry…” he looks so sorry and that makes me smile.
 
“So… where is my kiss?” I ask again.
 
Youngjae let a sigh as he lean closer to me. I already feel his sweet breath on my lips then suddenly he land his lips on my left cheek, teasing me. I pout even more.
 
“Wait until I get you…” I mutter under my breath as I slowly and carefully get up and put Jaejae inside his bassinet. I watch as Jaejae shifts a bit, his little fist touches his little face and he pout his lips as if he doesn’t like I put him there.
 
I back to Youngjae again, ready to attack him. “Baby… you’ve made me worry so much. So, why don’t you calm me down with some kisses? Hm?” I ask him nicely and watch as Youngjae shakes his head.
 
Seeing his reaction, I immediately pin him down where he wince in pain, “Hon-honey… it hurts… wait… wait…”
 
“Did I hurt you?” I let go of him as I ask him in concern.
 
“My stomach is still hurting, honey.”
 
“Oh my God! I-I… am sorry… I am s-sorry…” I apologize, don’t know what to do.
 
“It’s okay. Just a little bit sore. I will get use to it. Come here…” he calls me back. I hesitantly walk closer to him.
 
He grabs my arm and pulls me down slowly. I have to hover him to prevent any pain for him.
 
“So, can I kiss you?” I ask, a little bit concern.
 
Youngjae chuckles, “Yes, you can.” He simply says. And with that, I close the gap between us. I capture his lips in once, twice, and lost count of times. We kiss countless times, but I have to be careful as I don’t want to hurt him.
 
I really love his lips and his kiss because it can help me calm down immediately. I know that Youngjae has some magic to me because his own presence only can make me forget all of my sorrows and problems.

 


 

The sun slowly is rising and Yugyeom wakes up from his deep sleep. He immediately runs towards Youngjae to hug him, but Youngjae yelps in pain.
 
“Omo! Did I hurt you, mommy?” he asks, worriedly.
 
“Oh, no, baby… I-it just… s-still a bit sore. H-here…” Youngjae stutters, holding his stomach.
 
“I am sorry, mommy. I won’t hug you again.” Yugyeom says sadly.
 
Youngjae smiles to him, reaches out his hand as he calls Yugyeom to come closer. I watch this from the side of the bed.
 
“What did make you think like that, baby? Of course I want a hug from you. Come here. Let me hug you, big boy…” Yugyeom then smiling widely as he carefully goes to Youngjae’s embrace.
 
“I miss you, mommy. I felt like it’s been a long time since your last hug.” Yugyeom mumbles against Youngjae’s chest.
 
“Oh, my baby… I am always here if you ever need my hug, baby. Okay? Well, have you seen Jaejae? He woke up a few hours ago because he was hungry.” Youngjae tells Yugyeom who pulls away from the hug.
 
“I’ve seen him last night, mommy. But, I want to see him again.” he says as he climbs down from the bed, walking closer to the bassinet where Jaejae is sleeping peacefully.
 
“Jaehyung is so cute!” Yugyeom turns his head, exclaims excitedly before noticing that his voice was loud as he covers his mouth. I and Youngjae chuckle at his silliness.
 
“Mommy… can I… can I kiss him?” Yugyeom turns his head again with pleading eyes.
 
“Of course you can, baby. Be careful. He’s still fragile, you know.” Youngjae tells him as Yugyeom nods his head. He leans in to the bassinet and gives Jaehyung a kiss on the cheek. Jaehyung shifts a bit again.
 
“He is so cute, mommy…” Yugyeom’s cringing his fingers as he feels cuteness all over his body.
 
“Appa, appa! Look! Jaehyung got twin moles above his eyes, just like you.” Yugyeom brings me close to the bassinet.
 
“Oh, it’s real! I didn’t notice it though.” I say as I keep looking at little Jaehyung.
 
“Well… he is your son, honey.” Youngjae states, simply chuckling.
 
“I know.” I walk closer to him.
 
“By the way… uhm… don’t both of you want to change clothes? You look funny in those pajamas. And your pajama is dirty, honey.” Youngjae chuckles and with that I and Yugyeom exchange gaze before grinning widely.
 
“We’ve been busy worrying about you. So, I forget to bring some clothes. I’ll call the guys to bring us some.” I say as I excuse myself to call the guys.
 
After talking with Mark and telling them to come here, I walk back to the room, only to find Yugyeom is on the bed, lying beside sleeping Youngjae.
 
“Mommy is sleeping again, Appa.” Yugyeom whispers to me as he caresses his mommy’s arm.

 


 

We’ve been waiting for the guys to come for some hours. Youngjae and Jaejae are sleeping. The nurses and Nichkhun hyung came twice this afternoon. He said something about the baby’s condition. In the end, I should leave Yugyeom alone with the sleeping pair to take care of some documents.
 
I walk back to the room and find the guys already there. Youngjae has woke up too and little Jaejae is on his arms again. He is drinking his milk from the bottle again.
 
“Hyung! Congratulation!” Jackson who sees me first, immediately flies to me, hugging me tight. And all of sudden, all of the guys are hugging me too.
 
“Okay. Thank you. Let go of me now. I can’t breaths, guys.” I say, voice muffles around pressure. Soon, they release me. I finally can breaths again as I walk closer to sit on the bed beside Youngjae and Yugyeom.
 
“Where have you been?” Youngjae asks me.
 
“I was out to take care of some documents about Jaehyung.”
 
“Is everything good?” I can tell that Youngjae is really concern about this because the last time, he couldn’t get Yugyeom out of the hospital until Yugyeom’s eleventh months because of some stupid documents.
 
“Yes, baby. Don’t worry. I’ve taken care it all.” I smile assuring him, kiss his lips briefly.
 
“Really?” He stares hard at me.
 
“Really. Everything is fine. Oh, and Nichkhun hyung says that you can go home after three days, baby.” I tell him.
 
“Thanks, God. We really can go home with Jaehyung, right, honey?” he asks again. I smile at him, squishing his shoulder lightly.
 
“Yes, baby. Jaehyung can go home with us after three days. So, you better get well soon.” I say, chuckle at his stubbornness.
 
“Hyung? Here is you clothes.” Jackson hands me some clothes. And I notice that Yugyeom had taken shower and changed.
 
“Thank you. I will take shower first.” I say as I get up from the bed.
 
“Hyung?” Jinyoung stops me, holding my arm.
 
“Hm?”
 
“Is that blood?” Bambam asks me in a terrified face, pointing to my clothes that had the stain of blood.
 
I smile to him as I grab my shirt, “This? Oh… yes. It’s blood. Youngjae was bleeding last night.” I simply answer before walking to the bathroom, leaving the terrified guys behind me.
 
After showering, I walk out to the room only to find Youngjae and Jaehyung. I dry my hair as I walk closer to him.
 
“Where are Yugyeom and the guys?” I ask as I sit beside Youngjae.
 
“They are out to buy some foods.” Youngjae answers.
 
“All of them?” I ask again. He nods. Then, I join him to look at Jaehyung who is sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, I remember what Yugyeom told me. I tell Youngjae about it.
 
As Youngjae keeps his eyes on Jaehyung, he says, “Yes. I know that Yugyeom really loving you. I can tell you. Even before he met you coincidentally in the mall, Yugyeom used to sleep holding your picture, honey. He really wanted to meet you. And I remember the first night after we met, Yugyeom woke up and immediately asking you. He almost cried when I said that you left because you had some works to do.” Youngjae tells me as he turns his head to look at me.
 
“Yugyeom really loves and respects you, honey. Once, he came from school, telling me that when his teacher asked him, who was his role model and who he wants become to be if he is an adult, he answered you. Yugyeom wants to be you in the future and you are his role model, honey.” 
 
“I never know about it.” I mumble, somehow getting carried away by the fact.
 
“I am sorry, I never tell you so. First, I thought that it wasn’t really important. But, I always had feeling that Yugyeom will tell you by himself someday. And he did.” 
 
“Yeah. He told me. And I…”
 
“Don’t ever think about guiltiness, honey. You’ve came in the right time. And Yugyeom is more than happy to have you now. So, don’t be guilty again. We are good, right?” he tells me. I stare at his eyes, leaning in to kiss him again and again.
 
“And Jaehyung… he will be proud of you too.” He adds. I wrap my arms around them as Youngjae leans his head on my shoulder.
 
“Is it weird that I can’t let go of Jaehyung from my arms?” Youngjae asks after sometimes.
 
“No. He is your baby. Our baby. Of course, you will have that kind of feeling, honey.” I think for a while that it’s the best time to call Youngjae with honey, just like he calls me.
 
He chuckles, “You copy me now.” 
 
“Nope, hun. I’ve been craving to call you honey actually. Because you are as sweet as honey.” I see his cheeks blushing again. I can’t help as I kiss his cheeks countless times.
 
“Uhm… speaking of honey, I am hungry now. What took them so long?” I wonder in amused when suddenly the door opens.
 
“We didn’t want to disturb your moments, hyung. So, we waited in front of the room.” Jinyoung says as he puts the foods on the table.
 
“We heard you too, Appa!” Yugyeom reveals as Jackson immediately covers his mouth.
 
“What, baby? So, you were eaves dropping my conversation with mommy?” I .
 
“Not only me, Appa. Uncles too.” Yugyeom says, pouting as he points to the guys. The guys let a fake cough.
 
“Let’s eat!” Mark yells loudly as they finished arranging the foods on the table.
 
“Do you want some, honey?” I ask Youngjae.
 
“I will eat some too. Nichkhun hyung said I can eat everything, except seafood. Let me put Jaehyung on his bassinet first.” He gets up and walks to the bassinet, carefully put Jaehyung there. I hold him all the time and guarding him to the couch.
 
“Why don’t you eat on your bed, Jae?” Jinyoung asks.
 
“No, hyung. I’ve been on the bed for really a long time. It makes me cramp.” He says as I carefully sit him on the couch next to Yugyeom.
 
“Here, mommy. I will help you take some.” Yugyeom takes some foods for Youngjae.
 
“Thank you, baby.”
 
“So, Jae-ah… I want to ask you… how do you feel about giving birth?” Mark asks as we keep eating.
 
“Uhm… it hurts. I am not lying, but it really hurt as if I would die. But, as soon as I heard my baby’s first cry, it all paid off. Just like a ton of stone being lift from my shoulder.” Youngjae tells us.
 
“You’ve really a superman, Youngjae-ah…” Jackson praises him.
 
“And you too, Jaebum hyung. I really respect you because Yugyeom told me how calm you’ve been despite the crucial situation last night. If I were you, maybe I would faint as soon as I saw blood on Youngjae’s.” he adds.
 
It makes me proud a little, not only because of Jackson’s praising, but mostly because Yugyeom told him so.
 
“Yes. Appa is awesome. If Appa wasn’t with me, maybe I would cry all night long. But, he hugged me tight and that made me calm down. I really love Appa’s hug, just like mommy’s.” Yugyeom says, full of admiration towards me. I can help but to think about the story Youngjae told me.
 
“Yugyeom-ah…” I call him.
 
“Yes, Appa?” he looks at me. I stare at him for a moment.
 
“I am proud of you too, son. Very proud of you.” I say softly, wanting to make him understand that he is loved. Everyone loves him. Yugyeom is blushing now. I chuckle seeing his pinkish cheeks.
 
“Of course! Im Yugyeom is awesome too. He is a big boy now. Right, Yugyeom?” Bambam praises him too, making Yugyeom blushes even more.
 
Suddenly, Jaehyung cries out loud. Youngjae is ready to get up, but I stop him.
 
“Just eat, honey. I will take care of him.” I say, assuring him with a little smile. He nods.
 
I get up and walk towards the bassinet. I watch as little Jaejae moves his body, shifting while crying. So, I carefully take him to my arms and he immediately stops crying.
 
“Wow… It’s magic!” Jackson shouts in soft tone. I look at him confusedly as I walk closer to them.
 
“He stops crying as soon as you hold him, hyung. It’s magic!” he adds.
 
“Little Jaejae knew his father’s presence. That’s why…” Suddenly, Nichkhun hyung comes inside the room.
 
“Hyung!” Youngjae exclaims.
 
“Hello, everyone! Oh, I see you had your foods already. That’s good.” He says as he walks in to the room.
 
I keep standing, walking around to have Jaehyung calm.
 
“It’s true. Jaehyung now has known his father and mother’s presence.” Nichkhun hyung repeats.
 
“How about me, Uncle?” Yugyeom asks cutely, pointing at himself, making us laugh.
 
“He knows you too, of course. His hyung who will protect him, right?” Yugyeom smiles widely hearing Nichkhun hyung’s answer. He walks towards me. I bent my body a bit so Yugyeom can look at Jaehyung.
 
“You know hyung, right, Jae?” he asks, leaving a kiss on Jaehyung’s cheek. Jaehyung forms a thin smile. I swear that he is smiling.
 
“He smiles! Jaehyung is smiling!” I exclaims excitedly as Yugyeom shouts in joy, “My baby brother is smiling because of me. I must do something right.”
 
Soon, everyone gathers around us, including Nichkhun hyung. 
 
“Wow… it’s amazing how Jaehyung can form a thin smile on his second day.” He says in amused.
 
“He is so cute, hyung!” Bambam yelps in joy, squelling at Jaehyung’s cuteness.
 
“Hey… look! Look! He got JB hyung’s twin moles above his eye too.” Jinyoung adds. They all give the attention to the twin moles.
 
“But, I still can’t tell, whether Jaehyung is like Youngjae or JB hyung. I can’t really tell.” Jackson says in confused, making us laugh.
 
“He took after Youngjae, except his eyes and his thin lips.” I say, watching closely my baby boy in my arms.
 
“You are right, Appa! He looks like mommy!” Yugyeom says excitedly, then Jaehyung forms a little smile again.
 
“Look! He smiles again!” Mark shouts in excitement.
 
“I guess he really loves your voice, baby.” Youngjae says.
 
“Does he?” Yugyeom asks.
 
“I bet it’s because you often talked to him, Gyeom. Right?” Nichkhun hyung assumes. Yugyeom nods excitedly.
 
“Jaehyung-ah… hyung loves you. Hurry up, open your eyes.” Yugyeom says.
 
“He really looks like Youngjae now.” Jinyoung repeats and Jaehyung smiles again.
 
“Oh! He smiles! I think he really loves his mommy too. Everytime we call his mommy, he will smile.” Bambam says.
 
“I guess, he really takes after Youngjae. He smiles a lot.” Jackson adds.
 
“Let’s take some pictures!” Mark says as he pull out his phone from his pocket. We pose for some picture together, then some picture just me and Jaehyung, some picture with Yugyeom, some picture a family, and just Jaehyung.
 
“I am glad.” Youngjae suddenly states as he look at the pictures. We all look at him as we walk to sit around the couch once again.
 
“What is it, Jae?” Mark asks him. I can see Youngjae’s tears forming in his eyes.
 
“I am glad that I have you all. And I really wish our parents were here too.” He says. Yugyeom hug him sidedly, “Mommy~ don’t cry. We are all happy now, right?” Yugeyom nuzzles his head cutely, making Youngjae chuckles.
 
“Well… I have to inform you that your father is on his way here. His plane has just taken off.” Nichkhun hyung says.
 
“Really?!” I ask him in disbelief. I message him last night before sleep, but didn’t get any reply. I thought he didn’t read it.
 
“Yes. He will be here soon.” he adds. “So, I see that everything is good. Now, I will go to check on my other patient. Call me anytime, Jae.” with that, Nickhun hyung excuse himself.
 
We continue to talk some more while I exchange some gaze with Youngjae. We both can’t wait to see my father because it’s been a while.

 


 

Soon, almost late at night, when the guys already went home, my father comes. He slowly opens the close door. I am about to sleep beside Youngjae who had slept first.
 
“Did I wake you up, son?” he asks in soft voice, looking around to find Yugyeom fell asleep on the couch.
 
“N-no, dad. I’m just about to sleep. The guys had been here since afternoon. How are you, dad?” I ask him as I climb down from the bed to give him a hug. He hugs me back.
 
“I am good, Jae. I am really good. So, where is Jaejae?” he immediately asks.
 
I let a chuckle, pulling away from the hug to lead him towards the bassinet where Jaejae’s sleeping.
 
“Oh my God! He is so cute!” My dad exclaims excitedly. “Oh, I want to hold him. Let me wash my hands first.” He says as he dashing off to the bathroom.
 
While my dad is in the bathroom, Youngjae wakes up. “Did daddy come, honey?”
 
“Yes. He’s in the bathroom now.” I inform him. His eyes open widely hearing this.
 
“Dad!” Youngjae exclaims loudly as soon as he sees my dad walk out from the bathroom.
 
“Youngjae-ah! My son! Are you okay, son?” my dad hurriedly hugs Youngjae tightly. They are hugging for a while.
 
“I really miss you, dad. I miss you so much.” He says, tears poured down to his cheeks. My dad whips them away with his thumbs, gently caress Youngjae’s head.
 
“I miss you too, Jae. I am sorry I can’t company you while you are pregnant. You’ve worked so hard for giving birth of Jaejae. I am so proud of you. Thank you. Thank you.” My dad says as he hugs Youngjae again, calming him down.
 
As if it’s on cue, Yugyeom stirs from his sleep. He slowly gets up as he rubs his eyes cutely, adjusting to the new light.
 
“Grandpa?” he calls. My dad pulls away from the hug to turn to Yugyeom who runs towards him, “Grandpa!”
 
“Oh my God! Yugyeomie! You are a big boy now! Hello, big boy!”  My dad excitedly greets Yugyeom. He gives Yugyeom a hug too.
 
“I miss you so much, grandpa!” Yugyeom hugs him back, wrapping his little arms around my dad’s waist.
 
I walk closer to Youngjae and wrap him in my embrace as I watch Yugyeom tells about Jaejae excitedly.
 
“Here, Grandpa. You should see Jaejae. He is so cute. Just like me.” Yugyeom brags about his baby brother.
 
“And… and… do you know what’s fascinating about Jaejae, grandpa?” Yugyeom asks in amused tone, ready to tell my dad, “… little Jaejae always smile when he hears my voice, grandpa. Isn’t he so cute and amazing?”
 
“Yes. Yes, Yugyeom. I can tell now. Jaejae looks like your mom, right?” My dad concludes.
 
“Yes, dad. He looks just like Youngjae. His smiling face is no joke even though he was just born.” I inform him, making my dad chuckle.
 
“I can see it.” 
 
Suddenly, Jaejae cries.
 
“Maybe he peed because he has been eating too much.” Youngjae says as he gets up to walk towards Jaejae.
 
“I am right. He peed.” He says. I scoot closer to help him change Jaehyung’s diaper.
 
“Jaebum-ah…” my dad calls me.
 
“Hm?” I turn to him.
 
“You’ve grown up now. You can help Youngjae change baby’s clothes. I am so proud of you, son.” he praises me, making me blushing.
 
“Call Youngjae a genius, dad, because he taught me in one day. I can even hold Jaehyung in my arms now.” I brag it to him.
 
“Really?” 
 
“Yes, grandpa. Appa helps mommy a lot.” Yugyeom adds.
 
“Well… I see that Youngjae really change you to be better person. I am so happy that I can have all of you in my old days.” He says.
 
“Oh, dad… Don’t be like that…” Youngjae comments as he holds Jaehyung up in to his embrace.
 
“So, do you want to hold him, dad?” he asks.
 
My dad’s eyes are shining like Yugyeom when he gets what he wants, “Yes, please, Jae.” he reaches out his hand to hold Jaehyung carefully.
 
“Hello, another Jae. Should I call you Jaehyung Jr.? We share the same name, sweetheart. I am your grandpa. I love you so much. And thank you for being born. You have to know this, baby, that you are loved by your mommy, appa, hyung, and me… your grandpa. I hope I can see you grow up.” my dad ends his ment with a kiss on Jaehyung’s forehead. Jaehyung shifts a bit and form a smile.
 
“His smile is so charming. Like Yugyeom.” He comments.
 
“Because I am his hyung, grandpa.” Yugyeom says, somehow so proud.
 
“So, when will you discharge from here?” he asks as he carefully gives Jaehyung to Youngjae again.
 
“If Youngjae gets better soon, he can go home the day after tomorrow, dad.” I tell him. He nods as he walks towards the couch, leaving Youngjae with Jaehyung.
 
“I am so tired because of the delay. So, I guess I will take some sleep now.” He yawns loudly. His habit is still the same.
 
“Grandpa, you will join me on the couch?” Yugyeom asks as he walks closer towards his grandpa.
 
“Of course, big boy. Come here. Let’s sleep with me.” my dad scoots over to give Yugyeom some space.
 
“Isn’t it too crowded for two persons there, dad, baby?” Youngjae asks in concern.
 
“No. Don’t worry. It’s really warm.” My dad replies, sleepily.
 
“Alright. Good night, all…” I bid the good night for everyone as I help Youngjae puts Jaehyung inside his bassinet.
 


 

AN: I am sorry, I posted it again.

My network wasn't stable when I edited this chapter.

I've just realized that little Jaejae share the same name with his grandpa.

So, I edited some parts. Kkkk~

Anw, enjoy!

 

*I am in the middle of holidays, so you can expect another chapter or two from me tonight or tomorrow. ^^