Truth

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 11- 


 

“Let go to that couch, hyung. I don’t want to disturb Yugyeom,” he says. I nod, following him climb down the bed and giving Yugyeom a kiss.
 
I meet Youngjae on the couch where he sits. I rest my head on his lap and he immediately caressing my hair. I miss being like this. We used to be like this seven years ago.
 
“Tell me, Jae,” I look up at him. He looks down at me before smiling. There, I know that Youngjae is ready to tell me everything.
 
“Remember about what I said when we met again, hyung? In your office?” he asks. I nod, “I remember it all.”
 
“Well… that’s all the truth, except the Yugyeom’s part. After we broke up, I really backed to Mokpo and started a new life there as a music therapist in Mokpo Hospital. There, I met Nichkhun hyung before he moved to Seoul Hospital. Remember that I went to fulfill my duty?” he asks again, I nod, then he continue.
 
“After two years being on duty, when I was twenty three, I backed to Seoul again. I came to visit my mom’s graveyard, hyung. And there, I met you, lying on my mom’s grave and kept muttering about how much you miss me. I still remembered that day.” He pauses, giving me time to ask, “But, I don’t remember it, Jae. How?”
 
“You were drunk at that time, hyung. At first, I was a bit hesitant to approach you, but when I saw you trying to stand up and ended up falling again and again, I couldn’t help but feeling worry. So, I approached you and you looked so shock to see me, hyung. I knew you were drunk, but you still remembered me clearly as you literally threw your body to me and hugged me and cried over me. I felt guilty at that time, hyung. 
 
I took you to eat dinner, hyung. Even though I forbid you to drink, you wouldn’t even listen to me as you keep drinking. And suddenly you snatched my phone away and took a picture of us. That picture was the last picture we took and I hung it in my room. Now, you know where I get that picture, hyung.
 
You’ve been drunk hard till the point you almost knocked out in the restaurant. And, since I didn’t know where you lived, I brought you to my home again, but rain fell hard at that time and the thunder began to scream. We wet our clothes. And you were trembling hard. I noticed that you still have your phobia with the rain. So, I hugged you tight and brought you home. 
 
When we arrived at the home, you were still trembling. You kept muttering the same words that you didn’t want me to go and begging me to stay with you. I worried you too much, beside I missed you too, so I stayed the night with you, hyung. And…” he pauses again. I take his hand from my hair as I squish his hand and play with the ring. I look at him, encourage him to continue, “And?”
 
“And we did it again, hyung. You were drunk and I didn’t really have enough strength to push you out, beside I really missed you too, hyung. We did it at that night, more than once, since you kept begging me. I lost the battle, I love you too much, hyung. 
 
Then, when the morning came, you were gone when I backed to the room. When I woke up, I immediately came to my room in the upstairs. If you waited for a little while, maybe we could meet with a different circumstance and we could talk about the night we spent, hyung. I was feeling sad, so sad, when I returned to the room and found nothing except your t-shirt. That t-shirt of yours that I gave you a couple of weeks ago when you spent the night in our home.” He pauses again as he looks at Yugyeom on the bed shifting a little.
 
I remember waking up in Youngjae’s home shirtless, but I don’t remember the event that happened the night before. When I was drunk, I used to forget about what happened around that time. However, I clearly remember how shock I was when I found myself woke up in Youngjae’s bed. And since I felt so much emotion, I ran away from that home, not really tried to think about the night. I let a sigh and back to focus on Youngjae.
 
“I backed to Mokpo again and decided that I would just sell my home because it gave me so much feeling and I didn’t think that I would come back again to Seoul.” 
 
I squish his hands, “So, that’s why I couldn’t find you?” he nods.
 
“About a few weeks later, after our meeting. I began to feel unwell. I lived with Khun hyung at that time. Since he was doctor, he immediately examined me because he felt my odd symptoms. At first, I didn’t believe him when he told me that I had symptoms just like a pregnant woman. I even laughed at him, telling him stupid and that he resembled me a lot when you and your dad threw the jokes on me. But, the symptoms continued and I felt so drained. At that time, Nichkhun hyung brought me to the hospital to examine me thoroughly. And he said that his presumptive was right. I was pregnant.
 
It’s hard for me to believe it, but Khun hyung showed me Yugyeom’s fetus on my belly and he said that I have a uterus. I asked him how and why. And he told me about my supposed-to-be twins sisters.”
 
“Nichkhun hyung told me so,” I cut his words. He nods in understanding.
 
“Yes, hyung. However, Khun hyung said that my pregnancy was different with woman’s pregnancy and it would be more difficult for me. During my pregnancy, I used to drink vitamins and some medicines to keep the baby good. At my first stage, I threw up often and I refused to eat anything since I would threw all my foods, but Khun hyung being so patient about me told me that I needed to eat not only for me but also for Yugyeom. So, I forced myself and slowly but sure, I got used with my body changed.
 
Khun hyung asked me more than once about Yugyeom’s Appa and he kept telling me that you should know about it. But, I kept refusing, saying that I didn’t know how you will react and I wasn’t ready to have you hating me or thinking weird of me. I was really feeling so down at that time, hyung. But, luckily Khun hyung was always there for me.
 
Then, when I was on my eight month, Khun hyung suddenly said that it would be hard for me to give labor normally and that my chance to survive was depend on myself. Honestly, I didn’t really trust myself, hyung. That’s why I decided that I should man up and face you and tell you the truth. So, even if I died, Yugyeom still could survive and he would still have a daddy.
 
But, unfortunately, when I was on my way to you, I got in accident, right in front of your mall, hyung. I didn’t know if you remembered this or not…”
 
Suddenly I remembered that time, five years ago when Mina, my old secretary, told me about the incident that involved a pregnant woman. It’s not woman, it’s a man. It’s Youngjae. I gasp, “I… I remember it, Jae. I… I am sorry. If only at that time I ran out of the building, maybe I would find you,” I sit up from his lap. He smiles at me and bring his hands to caress my cheeks.
 
“No, hyung. It’s okay. I prefer our last meeting than having met you with that condition,” he smiles brightly.
 
“So… after that, I gave birth of Yugyeom through operation. Before it, I told Khun hyung about you and how I wished Yugyeom to live with you if I died. Thank God, I survived that time, but Yugyeom, due to the earlier birth, he was suffering so much. And also, since I couldn’t feed him, he should stay in the incubator. He wasn’t stabil at that time and he stayed in incubator for five months, I think.
 
And after that, I couldn’t bring Yugyeom’s home immediately, he should stay a bit longer in the hospital since it’s hard to explain how a man gave birth of child. Well, it’s about document. But, thanks to Khun hyung, I got Yugyeom on his 11 months. Finally, before he turned to his first birthday, I could bring him home.
 
After that, when Yugyeom was three, I decided to move to Seoul again. One reason because Khun hyung moved to Seoul and one reason because I, deep inside my heart, wanted to see you, hyung.” he tells me.
 
I take his hand,”You’ve suffered so much, Jae. I am sorry. I am sorry that I wasn’t there by your side on your hardest time.” I mumble, holding back my tears. Youngjae pulls me for a kiss.
 
“Don’t say sorry, hyung. I am happy now,” he says between the kiss. I pull away from the kiss and rest my forehead against his.
 
“From now on, I will always stay by your side, Jae. I promise.” I state, making him smiles wide, “I know.”
 
We cuddle on the couch, waiting for sleepiness take over us.
 
“I wonder… about your pregnancy, Jae.” I trail my hand on his belly, making him chuckle.
 
"I didn't really think that my dreams the last time, about Yugyeom, came true, hyung. Sometime, I still feel it's just a dream. Like the last time. And I never think that your jokes with your dad really happened to me. Although, I kept thinki about Yugyeom at that time. But, yeah... fate is speaking otherwise. And I am very happy to have Yugyeom." I look at his eyes who shine with sincerity.
 
"Well.. to be honest, I ever thought about it ever since you told me about your dreams last time and saw you crying so hard for Yugyeom. I really thought that it might be amazing to have son on our own. And, sometimes, I really wished we could have Yugyeom as our own son. And... about my father?" I ask him because I am curious since my father doesn't want to tell me.
 
"Dad has known before you. I told him when we met for the first time again. Well... basically he pushed me to tell him because he found it odd to have Yugyeom so much alike with us. So, I told him all. At first, I was really afraid, but dad assured me that he won't leave me alone. He also told me that he had known about men's pregnancy. There, he told me about Nichkhun hyung. I was so surprise because he knows Khunnie hyung and Khunnie hyung was my obstetriciant.
 
So, I told him about Nichkhun hyung. I don't know that he had been doing research about me so much. He knew Khunnie hyung since long time ago. Apparently, Khunnie hyung ever said about man's pregnancy to him. He couldn't believe it either, but when Khunnie hyung told that he had a patient, man patient, he believed him. So, it's just like a fate, right? That if dad searched a bit more about Khunnie hyung's patient, he would find me."
 
"Oh... so that's why my dad said an odd statement when I told you about our first meeting."
 
"What did he say, hyung?" Youngjae asks curiously while keep caressing my head. I look up at him, smiling.
 
"When I showed him the photo of you and Yugyeom, he said that Yugyeom is beautiful, just like you. And he also said that if I didn't say that Yugyeom is adopted, he might think Yugyeom is your son... with me," I pause, watching Youngjae chukles.
 
"Then... I told him that men can't get pregnant. And he told me that I should watch and read news. He kept telling me that this world is changing and men get pregnant. At that time, I thought that my dad just joking with me. Then he give a comment that made me think about it so much..."
 
"What is that, hyung?" Youngjae asks, shifts a bit.
 
"That Yugyeom gives him the vibe of the mixing aura of you and me. And innocently I said that it might be because you adopt him since baby." Youngjae laughs at me. I pout.
 
"So, the table is turned now, hyung. You are the innocent one now, right?" he keeps chukling.
 
"Are you dissing me?" I pout.
 
He leans down and kiss my lips briefly, "Don't pout like that, hyung. I can't resist your cuteness." His comment leaves me speechless. Silence is surrounding us. I keep playing with his soft hand. I really love his hands. I love all about him. God, I am so in love!
 
“Uhm, Jae-ah..." I call him. He looks down at me, humming.
 
"Your pregnancy... Is it the reason you don’t want to make love with me last time?” I ask him, curiously. He takes a big sigh while squishing my hand.
 
“... yes. I am still afraid, hyung. I am afraid that you will think weird of me,” he admits.
 
I take his hand and kiss it, “I won’t ever think weird of you. You’ve been so amazing and thank you so much for giving me such a great present.”
 
He looks confused to my words, “Huh? Great present?”
 
“Yes. Our Yugyeom. Your wish when we were on vacation came true. We really had our own son. And he is amazing.” I say. He smiles at me, agrees with my statement.
 
“However, I can’t get pregnant again, hyung. Khun hyung told me that it would be too risk for me and my baby later,” he says, sadly. I lift my body up from his lap. I hug him tight, “It’s okay, Jae. Yugyeom is more than enough for us. We have to be good for him, right, Mommy?” I a bit, making him blush.
 
“Anyway…” I pull from the hug, “Why don’t Yugyeom call you mommy instead of daddy?” I ask, curious.
 
“Well… Although I am his mother, but I am still a man, hyung. I don’t want him to get confused. So, I told him to call me daddy,” he says.
 
“Well… don’t you know that Yugyeom is already knew the truth?” I say, leaving him dumbfounded, “Huh?”
 
“Look… Our Yugyeom is up!” I say as I leave Youngjae and walk towards Yugyeom who grins widely.
 
“Appa… so daddy is my mommy?” Yugyeom cutely asks. I sit beside him and take him on my lap, “Yes, baby. Daddy is your mom.” I say as I watch Youngjae walks towards us and sits beside us.
 
“Mommy~” Yugyeom calls him cutely.
 
“I love mommy more than daddy, actually.” Yugyeom grins, making me laugh hard.
 
“Oh, come on, baby… are you really calling me mommy?” Youngjae asks in disbelief.
 
“Yes. I will call you mommy from now! Right, Appa?” He looks at me cutely. I pinch his nose.
 
“Mommy. Right!” I agree with him. Youngjae can only shakes his head in disbelief.
 
“Well… I think I will never win against both of you. You are so alike.” Youngjae disses us.
 
“Of course, Mom! I am Appa’s son,” Yugyeom reminds him, pouting cutely. I chuckle watching him and Youngjae bickering. We forget that morning will come in a few hours and that means I and Youngjae get no sleep again.

 

 

a.n: Yes... finally the revealation!!

I hope it meets your expectation. But, if it doesn't, I am sorry. ^^"

 

[IMPORTANT]

I want to ask you...

What would you like Yugyeom to call Youngjae?

MOMMY or DADDY?

 

Tell me your answer in the comment. I will be glad if you help me a bit.

I've been concern about it. Hahaha.

 

Well... just like usual, upvote, subscribe, comments, and fangirling/fanboying are always very welcome.

Enjoy! ^^