Im Not So Fine

Another Beginning: When I Meet You
This is just an additional chapter, I guess.
That I wrote based on my dream yesterday.
That's all. Enjoy! 

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 32- 


 

It isn’t the noisiest morning ever, but sure… in these whole days of the week, today is one of the noisiest. Yugyeom and Jaehyung are bickering around in the early morning. Jaehyung is four now, while Yugyeom is eleven.
 
“Mommy! I’ve said it that I have an important exam today, MY LAST EXAM and IT’s MATH. I can’t be late to school or my teacher gonna scold me.” Yugyeom whines to his mommy, while Jaehyung is crying hard. Youngjae is in his mother mode on as he stands in front of the dining table with an apron on and both hands are on his waist.
 
“But, Yugyeom-ah…”
 
“No, mommy. Look! I have to go early. I can’t take Jaehyung because he isn’t ready. He hasn’t even taken shower, Mom!” Yugyeom almost shouts at Youngjae.
 
“Are you shouting to your mom now, Im Yugyeom?” Youngjae tries hard to control his voice.
 
“No. I am sorry, Mommy. But, really… I can’t.” Yugyeom emphasizes as he drinks fast his milk and grabs his bag.
 
“Hyuuuu~~~ng! Wait for me! Hyuuu~ng…” Jaehyung is crying hard, climbing down from his chair to follow Yugyeom around.
 
“Jaehyung-ah! Please, leave me alone. I can’t take you!” Yugyeom lost control.
 
“Yugyeom-ah…” I get enough of this.
 
“Appa… not you too…” Yugyeom pleads.
 
“No. I will take you to school. You don’t have to take bus. That way, you can arrive at school faster.” I say calmly to him.
 
“But I have to go now, Appa. Can’t you see that I am already late?”
 
“Baby, it’s still 7 am. Look, your baby brother is crying now. Don’t you feel pity for him?” I say as I hold Jaehyung who rubs his eyes violently. Yugyeom looks at Jaehyung briefly.
 
“I know. I am sorry, Appa.”
 
“You stay here. I’ll take my keys.” I say as I go inside the home again.
 
“Jae-ah… Don’t cry. We will take hyung to his school, okay? Don’t cry…” I sooth Jaehyung’s back and meet Youngjae half way.
 
“Here is your key, honey.”
 
“Hyung is shouting at me. I-I… am afraid… H-hyung is m-mad at J-ajejae… m-mom-myyy…” Jaehyung is crying again. I hug him tight.
 
“No, baby. Hyung isn’t mad at you. He has been tired because he must study hard all night. It’s okay. Now, go, baby…” Youngjae says, calming Jaehyung down as he kisses his cheeks.
 
Yugyeom is still sulking. He refused to sit with Jaehyung. And I can see that Jaehyung is sad again.
 
After taking Yugyeom to school, Jaehyung is still a bit sad, but he is smiling now.
 
“Jae-ah… do you want an ice cream? Appa will buy you one, but don’t tell mommy. Okay?” I ask him as I try to lift his mood.
 
Jaehyung shakes his head as he looks out the window again with a pout.
 
“Hyung doesn’t love Jaejae anymore.” He mumbles, but I can catch it.
 
“Baby…” I call him. Jaehyung doesn’t respond.
 
“I will take you to my office now.” I say. And this got his attention, “Appa’s office?” he asks excitedly.
 
“Yes.”
 
He looks sad again, “But… but… I… I… haven’t taken shower, Appa. Look, I am still in pajamas.” he says.
 
I smile to him, “Hey, baby… I have bathroom too in my office. Or, how about we go to the public bathhouse now? You’ve never been there before, right?”
 
“Public bathhouse? What is that, Appa?” he asks confusedly.
 
“You’ll know later.”
 
I turn the car to the public bathhouse. As we arrive there, Jaehyung is looking around in confuse as he never been there before. I thought that he wants to walk, but as soon as we enter the place, Jaehyung whines, he wants me to hold him up.
 
“This is public bathhouse, Jae. As a Korean, you should at least try to visit here once in your life.” I tell him, somehow proud, but Jaehyung isn’t listening to me. He keeps wandering around.
 
“Do they sell ice cream here, Appa?” he asks cutely as we arrive at the big bathtub.
 
“They do, baby. In front of the cashier. We can eat ice cream after this, okay?”
 
Jaehyung nods. I help him to take off his clothes and lead him to the warm bathtub.
 
“It’s so warm… like a swimming pool, but inside the house, right, Appa?” he say. Now, Jaehyung’s smile is back. I am glad.
 
We take our time there, relaxing our body and mind in the warm water. Once again, Jaehyung tells me his concern about Yugyeom. I have to assure him more than once that Yugyeom wasn’t angry at him. Jaehyung still can’t get it out of his mind how his lovely hyung shouted at him this morning. And he almost cries again. He immediately stops when I say some ahjussi are looking at him.
 
“Appa?” he calls me as soon as we finish our relaxing time.
 
“Yes, baby?”
 
“I… I… want ice cream…” he says sheepishly as he plays his pajamas shirt with his hands.
 
“Oh. Right. Let’s buy ice cream before heading home.” I say, smiling to him as I take our belongings.
 
“Let’s buy some for mommy and hyung, Appa.” He says excitedly.
 
“Yup! Anything for you.” I smile to him.
 
After eating ice cream and buying some for Youngjae and Yugyeom, we immediately go home.
 
“Are you feeling better, baby?” I ask him, looking at him briefly. 
 
He nods, “I will apologize to hyung later.” 
 
“Good. As a brother, sometimes, fighting can make you closer, baby. Don’t worry, I bet hyung also wants to make up with you.”
 
He looks at me cutely, “He does?”
 
“Yes. You know your hyung, right? He can’t get angry actually, just like your mom.” I say and Jaehyung chuckles.
 
As soon as I park the car in the garage, Youngjae is already standing in front of the door with handphone in his hand. We get out from the car and he immediately hugs Jaehyung tightly.
 
“Mommy…” Jaehyung mumbles softly as he wraps his little arms around Youngjae.
 
“Baby! Oh my God, are you okay? I am so worry about you. What did take you so long?” he asks so many questions in one time as he checks Jaehyung’s body thoroughly.
 
“Honey!” he suddenly calls me, snap me from my thought.
 
“Yes!” I jump a little because of him.
 
“Do you know how worry I was? Why don’t you call me or message me that you go somewhere? I worried to the hell, honey. I’ve been standing here for almost two hours because I couldn’t contact you. I even contacted Nayeon-shi to ask about you, but she said you didn’t go to office. I almost had a heart attack. I thought something bad happen to both of you or maybe Yugyeom too… Please, never ever leave me in this situation anymore…” Youngjae rambles all of his emotions to the point he let a single tear drops from his eyes.
 
“Oh my God! I am sorry, honey… I left my phone in the car. Sorry, I was busy trying to lift Jaehyung’s mood. Here, ice cream?” I say to him without any thought, holding up the plastic bag. I should prevent him to feel badmood. Not after I successfully lift Jaehyung mood. 
 
“What?! Ice cream?!” he shouts loudly suddenly. He looks at me and Jaehyung deeply. That time, I mentally slap my head as I wrongly saying ice cream in front of him. In the end, he scolds me again because I let Jaehyung ate ice cream in the morning, but Jaehyung helps me. My son, indeed.

 


 

After that not so peaceful morning, we all gather around in the living room to watch some TV programs. Usually, Jaehyung and Yugyeom will bicker around about the TV programs they want to watch, they even fight for the remote. But tonight, none of them pay attention to the TV. 
 
The fact is both of them are so quiet. Both Yugyeom and Jaehyung shut their mouth. They must be affected by the fight this morning. I sigh.
 
Sometimes, I exchange glance with Youngjae who currently playing some lego with Jaehyung while Yugyeom rest his head on my lap, playing games in my phone. I know them. Both of them don’t like this situation as once in a while they will check on the other.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… how was your exams, baby?” Youngjae asks him, can’t handle this quietness anymore.
 
Yugyeom puts away the phone as he lift his body to lean on the couch, copying my pose, “That was good. Not very good for math…” he mumbles the last sentence. It catches Jaehyung’s attention.
 
“Hyung?” he mutters quietly, looking at Yugyeom, Youngjae, and me.
 
“Never mind, baby. The important one is you’ve work hard. And I am proud of you.” I say, pull him in to my embrace.
 
“Yeah… thank you, Appa.” He selflessly says. He pulls away from the hug as he fakes a yawn.
 
He gets up and looks at Jaehyung briefly, “Hyung wants to sleep now, Jae. Wanna come with me?” he asks Jaehyung.
 
Hearing this makes Jaehyung smiles back. He nods his head excitedly, “Yes, hyung. Yes! Wait me!” Jaehyung abruptly standing up then fall again.
 
“Baby! Be careful.” Youngjae warns him. Jaehyung grins cutely at him.
 
“Are you sure that you want to sleep now, baby? It’s still a bit early and tomorrow is holiday.” Youngjae asks him as he tidies up the toys.
 
“I am sleepy, mommy.” Yugyeom says, yawning again.
 
“Okay, then. Come here, baby…” Youngjae asks him. Yugyeom scoots closer to receive a goodnight kiss from Youngjae.
 
“You’ve work hard, baby. I am proud of you.” Youngjae softly says.
 
“Thanks, mom. Uhm…” Yugyeom seems a bit hesitant.
 
“What’s that, baby?”
 
“Uhmm… about this morning… uhm… for shouting at you…” he lets a sigh. “I… I… am really sorry, mom. I… I… I was…”
 
“It’s okay. I understand. Alright, one more kiss.” Youngjae kiss him again.
 
“Mommy~” Jaehyung hugs Youngjae tightly while chuckling.
 
“Goodnight to you too, baby…”
 
“I love you, boys.”
 
“Hey, big boy, give me a hug and kiss too…” I ask Yugyeom who immediately throw his body to me.
 
“Appa~ I am sorry to you too…” he says.
 
“It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. You’ve done well. I love you.” I soothed his back, patting it a few times. I reach out my hands to hug Jaehyung too.
 
“Good night, Appa. I love you.” he cutely says.
 
“I love you too…” I pull away from the hug, give them one kiss.
 
“Come on, Jae…” Yugyeom reaches out his hand and Jaehyung cheerfully holds his hyung’s hand.
 
We look at them with easy heart. Youngjae scoots closer to me and I wrap my arm around him.
 
“I know they can’t fight for a long time.” I say.
 
“Yes, honey. I am glad their smiles are back.” He looks up at me. I look at him, lenaing down to kiss him.
 
“Honey?” Youngjae calls me after some times.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Are you sure they aren’t fighting again, right? I am a bit worry.” He says.
 
“No, they aren’t and they won’t, honey. You know them, right? Don’t worry. Or should I check them?” I say as I turn off the TV.
 
“Let’s check them together. And are they gonna sleep without drinking milk?” Youngjae asks as he stands up.
 
“I will make two glasses of milk first, honey.” He says as he walks to the kitchen. I stand and follow him.
 
With two glasses of milk, we go upstairs. I knock on their door softly, but got no respond. Then, I put my ear on the door, hear nothing.
 
“Do you hear something?” Youngjae asks, concern, as he put his ear too.
 
I shake my head, “Maybe they are sleeping already.”
 
“But, this milk…”
 
“Let me drink it.” I say without any thoughts. Youngjae pinches me.
 
“Awww, honey… it hurts!” I exclaim a bit louder.
 
“Don’t be silly, honey. This milk is for children, not an adult like you.” he glares at me. I grin widely, “I know. I was just saying.”
 
“Better to enter the room now…” Youngjae mumbles as he opens the door slowly.
 
I turn on the light of their room. “Hey, I thought you are sleeping!” I say as I see Yugyeom and Jaehyung on the floor with the blanket all over their body. I can tell that they are bending down. And there’s a light from it. 
 
“Appa! Mommy!” Jaehyung runs towards us. I hug him, “You forget drink your milk, baby.” I hand him the milk as Youngjae goes to Yugyeom.
 
They immediately drink the milk. “What are you doing?” Youngjae asks as he looks at a book.
 
“Hyung is reading me a book about stars, mommy.”
 
“Why did you read book under the dim light, baby? It could hurt your eyes…” Youngjae says.
 
“Because…” Yugyeom starts, “It’s the book about stars, mommy.” he says.
 
“Aaanndd?” 
 
“And it would be awesome if you read it under the dim light.” 
 
I and Youngjae frown. “Here, Appa, look look…” Jaehyung pulls me by my arm. I sit across Youngjae, and look at them confusedly.
 
“This is the book, okay mom, Appa?”
 
“…yes?”
 
“Look, Appa…” Jaehyung is trying to turn off the light, but can’t reach it. Yugyeom walks towards him, “Let me…”
 
He turns off the light and the book is shining, “Wow…” I see it, fascinating.
 
“It’s awesome, right, mommy?” Jaehyung asks as he sits on Youngjae’s lap.
 
“Yes, baby.”
 
“So, mommy… it’s a book about stars and we only can read it if we turn off the lamp.” Yugyeom explain.
 
“Okay. Okay, I understand. Where did you get this book, Gyeom?” Youngjae asks him.
 
“I bought it, mommy, with my allowance. I want to read it with Jaehyung.” He smiles.
 
I smiles to him, “When did you buy it?”
 
“In one of book store in the mall, Appa. When I visit your office.” he grins widely.
 
“You… smart boy…” I ruffle his hair.
 
“Hyung bought me this book, mommy. Jaejae is so happy.”
 
“So, did the two of you make up now?” I slyly ask.
 
“Yeah… I apologize to Jaehyung. And he apologizes too. We are good. Right, brother?”
 
Jaehyung nods excitedly, “Hyung said that he was a bit stress because of the exams. I was sad that hyung didn’t tell me. If he told me, I would try to… uhm…” Jaehyung lost his word.
 
“…motivated him?” Youngjae says.
 
“Yes, mommy. That!” Jaehyung grins widely. “Oh!” he exclaims. We look at him confusedly as he scoots closer to Yugyeom to whisper him something. Yugyeom nods his head as a small smile froms on his face.
 
“What’s that?” I ask, curiously.
 
“It’s…” Jaehyung says, looking at Yugyeom, pleading for some help.
 
“… a secreeeettt, Appa. Between me and Jaejae.” Yugyeom says it coolly as he wraps his baby brother. Both of them exchange stare and burst out laugh.
 
I look at Youngjae confusedly, “Well… I think it’s our cue to go. It’s been late, baby. Better you two sleep now or I will cancel our tomorrow’s plan.” I smirk.
 
They look at me, confusedly as Youngjae catch my sign, “Yeah… if you can’t wake up early, tomorrow morning, we’ll cancel our plan.”
 
“What plan, mom?” Yugyeom asks.
 
“It’s…” Youngjae trails off.
 
“… a secreeettt…” I finish it for him, copying Yugyeom’s gesture which earn some whines from the two brothers.
 
“Appaa~ tell me…” Yugyeom whines to me.
 
“Mommy~ tell me… mommy~ mommy~ mommy~… hm?” Jaehyung uses his aegyo to please Youngjae.
 
“I won’t tell. It must be a surprise. So, better you two sleep now.” I states.
 
“Jaehyung-ah… I think we should cancel our plan for tonight.” Yugyeom says which earn a nod from Jaehyung, “Yes, hyung!”
 
“Let’s sleep, Jae!” Yugyeom stands up. Jaehyung follows him to Yugyeom’s bed.
 
“Jae… why don’t you sleep on your bed?” Youngjae asks.
 
“I want to sleep with hyung, mommy~”
 
“And I want to sleep with Jaejae.”
 
“Okay… good night to you, baby. We love you.” we give them some kisses.
 
“We love you too, mommy and appa.” They say all together before chuckling. Jaehyung snuggles closer to Yugyeom under the blanket. I pat them a few times as they drift to sleep almost immediately.
 
“They are like angels.” I mumble.
 
Youngjae stands beside me with ‘the book about stars’. “They are our angels, honey.” He says, hugging my arms. I take the book from his hand.
 
“Do you really know my plan?” I put the book in the book shelf.
 
“Of course. I can read your mind, you know…” he slyly says. I stare at him briefly before smiling, “Of course, you can. I love you so much.” I say as I kiss him. We leave the two brothers alone. They sleep hugging each other and a smile plastered their face.
 
*A secret is always remained as a secret. :)

 


 

 
I’ve been so caught up with my works that I have to work till late at night. For the past few weeks, I have been home for almost midnight and go to work in the early morning. The works made me stress up so much. And the fact that I got no chance to play with Yugyeom and Jaehyung again is double it.
 
Luckily, fot today I manage to spare my time, so I can go home earlier. At least, I still manage to get dinner at home with my family. That was my first thought. As I park the car, Jaehyung and Yugyeom who  heard the car’s noise, immediately welcome me at the front door.
 
“Appa! Appa! Appa!” they run to me and snacth away to hug me.
 
I hug both of them as they give me kisses on my cheeks. I hold Jaehyung’s up.
 
“Hi, baby… how was your day?”
 
“Bhooo… it’s so boring, Appa. I can’t play because mommy was in the bad mood all the time.” Yugyeom tells me. I look at him questionably.
 
“Mommy?” I ask him in disbelief.
 
Yugyeom and Jaehyung nod. “Yes, Appa. Mommy is scary. He didn’t let us play and… and… and… he also scolded us this afternoon.” Jaehyung says sadly.
 
I look at them, “Maybe you two did something that mommy didn’t like?” I try to ask, but they shakes their heads.
 
“No, Appa. We’ve been good! I think mommy’s bad mood started from this morning after doing laundry, because as soon as you left, we took breakfast and his mood was good.” Yugyeom explains as we enter the home.
 
“I am home…” I greet the home.
 
I see Youngjae just walk past by me and completely ignore me. I look at him confused as I watch him disappear to the kitchen.
 
“I told you, Appa!” Yugyeom exclaims.
 
“That’s why we miss you so much, Appa…” Jaehyung adds.
 
“But, baby… yesterday… in the afternoon… when Appa came back home because Appa forgot something, you said that mommy went out, right? Where did he go?” I ask as we walk towards bedroom. Better to avoid Youngjae for this time.
 
“He went shopping. He told us to go with him, but we didn’t want to and said that we want to play games. But, the fact was we didn’t play games. We just… uhm… you know, right, Appa?” Yugyeom pause as he opens the door to the bedroom.
 
I laugh out loud as I remember what they did. They almost gave me a heart attack yesterday. But, somehow… it was cute… they were cute…
 
“Uhm… Appa… you don’t think that maybe, mommy was angry because of it, right? That mommy found out that we lied to him?” Yugyeom asks me as we enter the bedroom. I shrug my shoulder, “I don’t know.”
 
I put Jaehyung on the bed as I begin to take off my dirty clothes and throw it to the bin, “Yesterday night, when Appa came, mommy was good. We even… uhm… yes…”
 
“What, Appa? What did you do?” Jaehyung asks curiously as he blinks his eyes.
 
“Nothing. I won’t tell you.” I say.
 
“Come on, Appa. Maybe because of that mommy was angry…” Yugyeom says.
 
“No way, baby! Because that was something that mommy likes. I can’t tell you. It’s adult’s stuff.” I grin wide as I try my best to cover the thing that we did.
 
“Bhooo… Appa is no fun.” Jaehyung pouts. I chuckle and lean closer to give him a quick peck.
 
“I want to take shower first, baby.” I say as I stretch my body. They nod and walk out the room hand in hand as if they will go to the war field. I chuckle at their attidude.
 
In the shower, I keep remembering the thing that I and Youngjae did. There is no way Youngjae didn’t like it yesterday. He even begged for more. And I swear that Youngjae was okay this morning. What in the world happened to him?
 
I quickly finish showering as I hear Yugyeom’s voice calling me for dinner. It’s strange because usually Youngjae will call me by himself. 
 
“Yes, baby. I’ll be done in a few minutes!” I reply him as I keep thinking. I finish the shower and change my clothes without any other thoughts except Youngjae. He consumed my mind.
 
I walk out to the dining room to join them. I scoot closer to Youngjae who has not good expression as his plump lips are in straight line and his eyes isn’t shining with love. There is no smiling Youngjae for today.
 
I scoot closer and closer, try to show him some aegyo, hoping that it can melt his heart.
 
“Honey~ bunny~ sweety~ baby~ how are you today? I miss you so much. Don’t you miss me, honey~?” I try to act as cute as I can which earn a good laugh from Yugyeom and Jaehyung.
 
“Don’t laugh. Finish your food now.” Youngjae sternly says, making me jump a little.
 
“And you… hyung… eat before it gets cold.” He says as he sits.
 
Hyung? I thought…
 
“Honey?” I softly call him, but he ignores me. He ignores me so much during dinner. 
 
We silently finish eating as Youngjae told Yugyeom and Jaehyung to go to their room to study.
 
“But, mommy~ I am in the middle of holidays. I don’t want to study.” Yugyeom whines as he crosses his hands above his chest.
 
Jaehyung copies his hyung. “Me too, mommy. I won’t study without hyung.” he adds a pout.
 
Youngjae glares at him, “Get inside your room. Now!”
 
I look at Yugyeom and Jaehyung who seem terrified by this Youngjae. I hold Youngjae’s arm, stopping him for taking our dishes, but Youngjae is strong enough to detached my hold, “Let go!” he glares at me too.
 
I know that Youngjae is so serious this time. So, I tell Yugyeom and Jaehyung to hurriedly go to their room to let me and his mommy talk.
 
“Okay. Come on, Jae. Let’s study.” Yugyeom asks Jaehyung as he holds Jaehyung’s hand. Jaehyung seems a bit hesitant, but I assure him.
 
“Go, baby. We will be okay.” I can see from the way Jaehyung looks at me. His eyes are full of worries and sadness. 
 
I wait until they disappear to the second floor before I walk closer to Youngjae who magically finished washing the dishes. He ignores me again as he walks past me in to the room. I follow him, but before he can reach our room, I pull his wrist to stop him.
 
“Honey, wait! We need to talk.” I say sternly. He tries to break my iron grip on his wrist, but fail. Unfortunately, and fortunately, I am stronger than him. He keeps moving around to break my grip, but I grab his other hand so he can’t move so much.
 
“Honey! Listen to me!” I begin to lost control as I shout at him. He seems shock and stop moving. He looks at me in the eyes. I can see some hatred there and… betrayal… I don’t know what kind of feeling, but the surest one is… his eyes are full of fear and hurt.
 
After staring for a while, he lowers his head and begins to sob. I take him to my embrace as I sooth his back, breaking my hold. He uses his free hands to hit my chest as I tightened the hug.
 
“I hate you. I hate you. I… hate… you… so… much!” he mutteres the same sentence, repeating it for a whole minutes as he keeps hitting me. I don’t understand his action and his words, so I pull him away by his shoulder. I force him to look at me in the eyes and again I see some hurt there.
 
“Honey… what happened?” I softly ask him, hoping he wants to tell me. But, I am wrong as he just shrugs his shoulder so he is free from me and he begins to walk away again. I grab his wrist again.
 
“STOP IT! LET ME GO! I HATE YOU!” he suddenly burst out as he tries to break my iron grip once more.
 
I begin to get angry again as he never shouting at me like this, “CHOI YOUNGJAE! DON’T YOU DARE TO YELL AT ME AGAIN OR I SWEAR… YOU WILL REGRET IT!”
 
“I DON’T CARE. LET GO OF ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! LET GO OF ME!” he keeps trying to detached my grip.
 
“FOR GOD’S SAKE. CHOI YOUNGJAE. I SAID IT AGAIN, STOP YELLING AT ME!”
 
“Who are you to tell me? And why I can’t yell at you? If you ever think because I always smiling that I can’t get angry, YOU ARE WRONG, IM JAEBUM! I can be angry! I have a feeling. If you don’t love me anymore, SAY IT! Don’t you dare to cheat on me behind my back. You stab me and play with a woman! I AM NOT YOUR SERVANT WHO IS HERE TO PLEASE YOU. FOR GOD’S SAKE, I AM YOUR HUSBAND, IM JAEBUM! OR… maybe you’ve been bored with me? SAY IT! SAY IT ALL! I AM TIRED AND SICK OF IT!” Youngjae burst out some randoms words.
 
“WHAT? CHEATING ON YOU? WITH SOME WOMAN?” I can’t believe what I heard. How can he accuse me for cheating?
 
“YES! So, for the few weeks… you always said that you were busy with some works, you were lying to me, right?! You played with a woman? Or did you finally realize your ual preference by now?” he accuses me more. 
 
I am beyond confused the more he opened his mouth… 
 
“WHAT?!”
 
“Don’t play stupid and just spit it out all!” he says, already bursting out in tears.
 
“I never lied to you! You can check it. I was in the office for the whole time because of works!” I say, unconsciously trying to explain and defense myself.
 
“Oh, so you played with that woman in the office. How poor you are!” he looks at me with some disgusted and hurt expression.
 
“WHAT WOMAN ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I didn’t play with any women!” I shout at him as I frustratedly pull my hair.
 
“Are you stupid or that forgetful, huh? Stop acting!” he doesn’t anwer my question. Although his tone and words are full of sarcasm, but his face tells otherwise, like begging me something that I don’t know. I don’t know what he wants.
 
In the far away, I heard another faint cries. I look at behind me and find Yugyeom and Jaehyung hugging each other as they are crying. Now, I can hear Jaehyung non-stop muttering, “Mommy… Appa…” between his sobs.
 
“For our babies’ sake, Youngjae, you tell me now! What exactly I did? What makes you so angry like this?” I try to soften my tone as I don’t want to hurt my babies’ heart.
 
“Huh… you’ve really played dumb. You played with a woman yesterday and yet you asked me too! How stupid I was!” he says in the same soften voice. I guess the view of our babies shakes his heart a bit.
 
I pull him closer to me as I see him right in the eyes, “Choi Youngjae. You listen to me. I. NEVER. CHEAT. ON. YOU. AND I. NEVER. PLAYED. WITH. ANY. WOMEN. What did make you think that way? Am I never said and show enough love for you?” I surpress my voice as I state the words.
 
“But… the lips' stain… on your shirt…” he mumbles, walking back a few steps from me.
 
“Lips' stain?” I ask him, confusedly.
 
His lips are trembling as he says, “I… I… I found some lips... stain… on your shirt… this morning… in laundy…”
 
I think I know the reason now, so I begin to smile and let a chuckle. He looks at me, confusedly, but the tears are still flowing from his eyes. I can’t help but whip away those tears with my hand and pull him closer. I can feel he is cutely trembling under my touch.
 
“Which one?” I whisper to him, leaning in closer to his face as I keep staring in to his eyes.
 
“… the blue one… the one… that… that.. you used…” he bit his lip in such a cute way as I keep smirking at him.
 
“… yesterday.” That last word is enough to bring him closer to me as I capture his lips. He shock for a moment and persistently closed his lips. But, he doesn’t call me a good kisser for nothing if I can’t find a way to make him melt in to the kiss. I softly mumble in to his lips, “I… know… you… love me… so much.” Then I bit his bottom lip making him gasp and I take that chance to deepen the kiss. 
 
His trembling body begins to relax in my embrace as his stiff hands make their way to my back, forcing our body to go closer till no gap. I follow his movement as I tighten my embrace around him and he runs his hands to lock in my neck and begins to kiss me back.
 
As we pull away due to the lack of oxygen, Yugyeom and Jaehyung are already stand beside us, hugging us tight as they are crying hard.
 
“D-don’t… d-don’t… f-fight… a-again… p-please… don’t f-fight…” Yugyeom mutters sadly.
 
“Ap-paa… m-mommy… m-mom-myyy… a-appp-apppaaa… d-don’t f-fight… J-jaejae is s-scared… p-please…” Jaehyung pleads. They are burying their heads on our waist. I hold Jaehyung up as I whip away the tears from his wet face. His face is so red and hot. I can tell that he was crying really hard. And Yugyeom too as Youngjae is busy calming him down.
 
“We won’t fight again, baby. Stop crying. It’s just a misunderstanding.” I say which earn a glare from Youngjae.
 
“Let’s sit and I will explain it all, honey.” I say softly, caressing Jaehyung’s back as he burries his head on the crook of my neck, hugging me tight.
 
“Jae-ah… appa can’t breaths well, baby…” Jaehyung immediately lifts his head and mutters an apology to me. I sit him on my lap.
 
“Are you sure you want to explain it in front of them?” Youngjae asks in amused.
 
I nod my head, “Yes. Because they can help me explain the situation and my only witness and proof is them.” I say to Youngjae who looks confused.
 
“Okay. The lip’s stain from my yesterday’s shirt…” I start as I keep rubbing Jaehyung’s back.
 
“… I got it from them. Yugyeom and Jaehyung.” I tell.
 
“WHAT?” Youngjae shouts again, making Yugyeom flinches and Jaehyung cries again.
 
“Oh my God, baby. I am sorry for shouting. I won’t do it again. I am sorry, okay? I am sorry, sweety…” Youngjae mutters an apology as he takes Jaehyung from my lap, hugging him tight.
 
“Yes. That lip’s stain from Yugyeom and Jaehyung. That was their lips’ stain, honey. Yugyeom-ah… help Appa, baby…”
 
Yugyeom looks at me briefly before nodding his head, “Yes, mommy. That was ours. I am sorry, mommy… but please… please… don’t get angry again…” Yugyeom begs as his eyes already glistened by tears.
 
Youngjae takes a deep sigh, “Go a head.”
 
“Uhm… so… yesterday… when you asked us to the shopping mall… we refused… we said that… uhm… we wanted to play games… but… uhm… the truth was… we didn’t play games… I am sorry, mommy… we lied to you yesterday…” Yugyeom pauses as he takes a deep breath.
 
“What?!” Youngjae shouts with no voice, can’t believe with what he heard.
 
“Yes, mommy… I am sorry, okay… you… you’ve promised me won’t get mad…” Yugyeom terrifiedly says.
 
“Okay. Go on.”
 
“So… it was my idea actually because… uhm… when I searched for some toys in that cupboard, I found your belongings, mommy… uhm… your wig… and make up… included a lipstick. I… I thought it would be fun to play with it. So, I asked Jaejae too… 
 
And… and… when we were disguising ourselves… Appa came… we both were so happy because we rarely met him as he was so busy in the office… so, like usual, we gave Appa a hug… he even held Jaejae up which I assumed that he got his shirt dirty because of that… because of our hug… he even got some lipstick stain in the face as we kissed him. Then… uhm… Appa told me to wash up so you wouldn’t know.
 
Uhm… that was the truth, mommy… Mommy, please… don’t be angry… please… please… I am sorry for lying to you… I am sorry… I… I… won’t lie again… if it cause you fought with Appa like that… please, mommy… I… I am sorry… I am really sorry…” Yugyeom keeps muttering sorry as he cries by now.
 
I pull him in to my embrace, but he doesn’t stop saying his sorry. I know that Youngjae is disappointed at him, but I know Youngjae… he can’t get angry to his baby. Looking at his hyung crying so hard, making Jaehyung cries again and hug Youngjae tighter.
 
“Baby… Yugyeom-ah… hey… look at me…” Youngjae calls him. He slowly lifts his head.
 
“I am not angry. But, what you’ve done wasn’t good and you already knew the concecuence, right? Imagine what will happen to us because of your lie? I… almost asked to divorce with your Appa.” He softly says, hearing this, Yugyeom cries harder.
 
“Honey…” I softly remind him to take it slow with the kid, to have him show some merci.
 
Youngjae reaches out his hand as he pulls Yugyeom in to his embrace, hugging him with Jaehyung, “What you’ve done was wrong. And I really hope you can learn from it to be a better person. You know that trust and honesty are the most important things in this world, right? Grandpa taught you so. I am a biy disappointed at you. Yes. I thought that you can give a good example for your dongsaeng. But, what’s already in the past is over, baby. 
 
The important thing is how you know that you’ve done wrong and showed that you really regretful. And you won’t repeat the same mistake ever again. You will learn from it. I am proud of you because you are brave enough to admit your mistake.” Youngjae ends it with smile.
 
“So, are you gonna say something to me?” I slyly ask him. He looks at me, frowning, before smiling again.
 
“Yes, come closer…” he says, reaches out his free hand. I scoot closer and wrap their bodies in my embrace as Youngjae looks in to my eyes.
 
“I am sorry for shouting and accusing you and I never stop loving you.” he says as he leans in to kiss me again. I smile in to the kiss. I don’t need any words, just a kiss form him… it clears all the bad emotions and feelings.
 
“Your jealousy isn’t cute anymore, honey. It’s more like… uhm… scary.” I after the kiss.

 



 

AN: I noticed that I don't really get feedback for the past 2 chapters.

So, I don't know how the story was for you. Was it good or bad or just so so... kkk~ ^^"

And for this chapter, I am sorry in advance if this is lame, boring, and not interesting.

Even so, I really really hope you enjoy it! ^^

Thanks for reading! ^O^~