Continuation

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 25- 


 

We are going to the new home. Yugyeom is sleeping in the back seat as he must be tired looking out for Jaejae’s stuffs in the mall. He’s been running around for the past few hours. And soon, after I drove a bit, he fell asleep.
 
“Honey…” Youngjae calls me. I look at him briefly, humming as the sign that I hear him.
 
“This road is so familiar…” he trails off. Of course, it is. But, I keep it secret as I just smile at him.
 
We drive for a few minutes more before I park the car in front of the blue house, the familiar blue house. I open the car’s door and help Youngjae get out before going to pick Yugyeom.
 
Youngjae is standing there, frozen. His mouth is hanging open, “Honey, this is…” he pauses.
 
“This is our wedding’s present, baby. Do you like it?” I stand beside him, holding his hand. He looks at me with teary eyes.
 
“Why? You don’t like it?” I ask him, a bit scare and nervous to see his reaction. Youngjae shakes his head repeatedly as he holds back his tears, “N-nno… I love it. I… I don’t k-know what to s-say. T-thank you. T-Thank you so much.” He smiles, still with teary eyes. I hug him briefly sidedly, smiling to him.
 
“It’s relieved. I thought you wouldn’t like it.” I mumble. He squishes my hand, “No. I love it. It’s just… I don’t expect it. That the house you’ve been telling me off is my mother’s house that I sold a long time ago.” He chokes his own words. I find no words for his words, so I drag him to enter the house.
 
“It feels the same.” He comments. I nod, breaking the hold to caress Yugyeom’s cheeks, waking him up.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… we are at home, baby. Wake up.” 
 
Yugyeom stirs a bit before rubbing his eyes cutely, “Home, Appa?”
 
“Yes, home. Our new home. Look.” He slowly opens his eyes and look around his surrounding with wide eyes, “Wow! It’s big!” he exclaims happily. I put him down.
 
“It’s good. I love it, Appa! Mommy… let’s move here soon!” he adds, running a bit to look better.
 
“Let’s take a look around.” I say, taking Youngjae’s hand with me. We have a small tour of the house. 
 
“It’s still the same as the last I left it, honey.” Youngjae says nostalgic.
 
“Yes. I want to keep it that way. I just made a change with the colors and for your room, baby. It will be Yugyeom’s room.” I say. 
 
“Let’s look upstairs.” I invite both of them to the upstairs.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… this is your room. How is it?” I open the door to the room as Yugeyom immediately walk in with an exclamation in his mouth, “Wow!”
 
“Mommy~ Look! It’s Pororo!” he exclaims excitedly, running towards one Pororo’s doll at the corner of the room.
 
“… and it’s in blue sky colors. I know you like blue, baby. So, I paint this room with blue sky color.” I feel Youngjae rests his head on my shoulder. I wrap him with my arms. Yugyeom is excitedly running around, trying his new room which is bigger.
 
“Appa, mommy… can we spend the night here?” he asks as soon as we rest in the living room.
 
“Hm… well… this home is perfectly ready. Except, we have to buy some foods. It’s almost dinner time.” I say, look at Youngjae. I know that Youngjae somehow still feeling nostalgic about the home.
 
“Let’s stay.” He states. Yugyeom immediately exclaims happily.
 
“Are you sure, baby?” I ask him. “If you still feel uncomfortable...”
 
“No. Let’s stay, honey. I am okay. Just… suddenly I miss my mom so much.” He says, looking at me directly in to the eyes. I pull him in to my hug as he hugs me tighter. I know he’s been holding his tears, so I let him to cry on my shoulder as I keep him in my embrace. Yugyeom who is dancing happily, stops his movement to join us, soothing his mommy’s back.
 
“Mommy~ why are you crying?” he asks softly, Youngjae’s hand.
 
“Mommy~” he keeps calling him. I can feel Youngjae’s hug tighter around me.
 
“Mommy is okay, baby. Don’t worry.” I smile assured Yugyeom who nods. He says nothing after that as we just sat there and letting Youngjae poured his heart out. 
 
When Youngjae feels better, we immediately go to the supermarket to buy some foods and basic needs. We agreed to just order some foods for dinner, but we still need to buy some things.
 
“Is she your wife, young man? She is so beautiful.” One of the costumers that we met in the supermarket praises Youngjae.
 
“Uh… oh…” I confused for a moment.
 
“Thank you.” Youngjae sheepishly says, circling his arms around mine. I smile to the old woman.
 
“Oh, are you expecting your first child?” his husband asks now, looking at Youngjae.
 
“The second actually.” I answer, pointing at Yugyeom who currently busy to choose some drinks.
 
“Oh… you look so young to be having second child already, Mrs…?” the old woman trails off.
 
“Im.” Youngjae states, smile brightly. I can’t help but my heartbeats are beating faster inside me, hearing Youngjae answer confidently. I wonder if he ever get the same question when he carried Yugyeom.
 
“Well… maybe we are still young, but it really doesn’t matter. We love each other.” I try to answer cooly, which is failed. Youngjae looks at me, blinking and smile beautifully.
 
“It’s true.” He pecks my lips, making me frozen and I can feel my heartbeats double.
 
“Mommy~” Yugyeom walks towards us, wrapping his arms and put his head on Youngjae’s belly.
 
“What’s that, baby?” Youngjae asks, caressing Yugyeom’s hair. 
 
“Nothing. I just want to ask Jaejae what he wants to eat.” Yugyeom grins. We chuckle at his cuteness.
 
“Your son is so adorable.” The old man praises Yugyeom.
 
“Baby… where is your greeting?” Youngjae says. Yugyeom lifts his head to look at the elder couple.
 
“Oh… I am sorry. My name is Im Yugyeom. Nice to meet you, grandpa and grandma.” Yugyeom bows 90 degree, making the elder couple laugh in amused.
 
“You’ve got nice kid.” The elder woman adds, pinching his cheek a bit, making Yugyeom looks at me and Youngjae in flustered.
 
“Appa… can I buy that milk?” Yugyeom suddenly ask, pointing to the drinks rack a few meters away.
 
“Let’s me see, baby. I should check the nutrition first.” Youngjae go there with Yugyeom.
 
“Is it okay, mommy?” he asks again.
 
“It’s okay. You can buy it. So, do you want the orange flavor or strawberry?” Youngjae asks, lifting both of the can of milk.
 
“I want both of them.” he grins widely as he takes the milk from Youngjae’s hands and put it in the trolley.
 
“Let me help you, mom… let’s go over there!” Yugyeom excitedly walks faster.
 
“Uhm… I think our son is so excited. So, I’ll get going now. Please, excuse us.” I say as I encircle my arm around Youngjae’s waist.
 
“Oh, yes. Please. I hope you stay health until the time to give a birth, lady.”
 
“Thank you so much.” Youngjae smiles to the elder then we walk away. I still can hear the elder couple said, “They must be a happy family.”
 
Suddenly I have the urge to kiss Youngjae. So, I did it with Youngjae complaint though, “Honey, we are in public, please.”
 
“Sorry… can’t help it. I just love you so much.”
 
We are back again to the home and we immediately had our dinner. Youngjae wants to have dinner at home, so we did it as he wished. In the middle of dinner I told Yugyeom about the house that we are in. And Yugyeom’s reaction is priceless when I told him that we made him in the room across the kitchen. He immediately ran towards the room and came back, looking at us amusedly, “How did you make me, Appa? Mommy?”
 
I choke at his question and Youngjae pinch me for telling Yugyeom the unimportant thing.
 
“Hm… well… so… it just happened that way, baby.” I say. Yugyeom is frowning. And I know that he doesn’t really convince by my answer.
 
“Mommy?” he asks Youngjae.
 
“I will tell you when you are old enough, baby. Okay?” he answers sheepishly, making Yugyeom pouts.
 
Before Yugyeom can say another words, Youngjae stand up, “Well… if you done eating, I will clean the table now, baby.” He gathers the dishes. Yugyeom and I just sit there, frozen, looking at every movement of Youngjae.
 
“Mommy~” Yugyeom scoots closer to him as he helps Youngjae cleans the dishes.
 
“Are you shy?” he teases him. I chuckle at his cuteness. Now, Yugyeom knows how to tease his mommy.
 
“N-no… I am not shy, baby.” He says, looking down at his beloved son.
 
“Awww… mommy’s cheeks are pink!” Yugyeom ignores his answer as he keeps teasing Youngjae.
 
“Baby…” Youngjae warns him. Yugyeom immediately stop teasing his mommy, “Sorry, mom.” He mumbles.
 
“Uhm… Mommy~ can I have one question?” Yugyeom looks a bit hesitant. I walk closer to them, hug Youngjae from behind.
 
“Go on, baby.” Youngjae says, eyes still to the dishes and he doesn’t bother with my back hug, so I keep my presence behind him.
 
“Uhm… can we move here soon, mommy? Appa? I really really really love this home. And I love my room too. So, I really really want to move here as soon as possible. Please?” He looks up at me and Youngjae desperately. I chuckle when Yugyeom cutely blinks his eyes couple of times, even giving me a wink.
 
I ruffle his hair, “Of course we can, baby. If you want, we can move tomorrow. This house is ready to be lived in. So, we don’t really need to bring all of our belongings here.” I say. Youngjae stay silence.
 
“Mommy?” Yugyeom carefully ask him.
 
“Really, babe. We can move in tomorrow. It’s enough to only bring our clothes and all the important things. How?” I ask him, loosening the hug. Youngjae finished washing the dishes and drying his hands as he turns around.
 
“I agree. Let’s move in tomorrow.” He smiles and bent down to kiss Yugyeom’s cheek, “Let’s move in, baby.” He says. Yugyeom is beyond happy as he literally running around the house and talking to himself. He already has had a plan for his joint room with Jaejae.
 
“Oh, if that’s the case, better to load out the shopping bags now.” I say as  hurriedly go to the garage to bring in all the things we bought today.
 
“Wow… I can’t believe that we bought so many things for Jaejae!” Youngjae says. I stand beside him, wraping my arms around him as I finished bring home all the shopping bags. Yugyeom is busy helping me to bring some shopping bags to his room.
 
“Baby. Please, just stay here, okay? Just take a rest.” I say, kissing his forehead.
 
Yugyeom joins me, giving Youngjae a kiss on the cheek, “Yes, mommy. It’s Appa and big boy’s responsibility. We will decorate our room. I am so excited!” he says as he walks upstairs, bring some small shopping bags with him.
 
“Okay, guys! You are my heroes. Fighting!” Youngjae cheers us up as he lay down on the couch.
 
When we are done, Youngjae is half away sleeping in the living room. Yugyeom is chuckling, watching Youngjae sleeps so peacefully.
 
“Mommy is so beautiful, Appa. I think I will get used to him with long hair, Appa.” He says. I walk closer to Youngjae, put his head on my lap, caressing his cheeks.
 
“I love you, mommy. And I love you, Jaejae.” Yugyeom bid him a good night. I stop him, grabbing his wrist. He looks at me confusedly, “What, Appa?”
 
“Are you sure you want to sleep upstairs alone, baby?” I ask him. he looks at me confusedly before chuckling.
 
“What’s so funny, Gyeomie?” I ask him again.
 
“Appa… I am a big boy now. If I don’t sleep upstairs, then where, Appa? I don’t want to disturb mommy and you. Beside, Mommy is sleeping peacefully and he really tired, Appa. And… I want to sleep in my new room with pororo. So, good night.” He says calmly. I look at him amusedly.
 
“Oh my… my baby boy is growing up fast. He isn’t the whiney baby anymore. Yugyeom-ah… I know that you are a big boy now, but if you ever need anything, Mommy and I always here for you, baby. Good night and I love you.” I say to him, making sure he knows what I mean with every words I said.
 
“I love you too, Appa.” He gives me a good night kiss before walking upstairs to his new room.

 


 

After the night at the house, we immediately moved to the house because Yugyeom keeps talking about it, moreover to Bambam, Jimin, and Yerin. Now, they pay visit our new house for the first time. The guys also don’t know about the house. Well, even my dad doesn’t know it.
 
“Woah, hyung… So, you really bought this house again?” Jackson asks as he keeps munching his foods.
 
“Yah! Finish your foods then talking.” Jinyoung scolds him. He pouts, scooting closer to Mark, “Markiepooh… Jinyoung scolded me…” he whines like a child.
 
“He is right.” Mark sassily says, making Jackson exaggerated clutching his heart, “Oh, no… you are all mean to me. Fine! I will just help Youngjae in the kitchen.” He sulkily says as he walks to the kitchen.
 
“So, when did you move here, JB?” Mark asks.
 
“We’ve moved here around one or two weeks ago? I don’t know. It’s pretty long time actually. But, we still have half of our things in the apartment, because we moved it little by little. Because the house is perfectly ready, so we don’t need to move all our things at once.”
 
“Did you do it alone?” Jinyoung asks in amusement.
 
“Of course not. I pay some people to help me.”
 
“And Youngjae?”
 
“He can’t be tired. He will give birth on a couple of weeks again. Even he can’t get enough sleep now. And so do I.”
 
“It’s obvious.” Bambam suddenly joins us.
 
“Huh?”
 
“You are nervous, hyung… Youngjae hyung will give labor of your second child in some weeks again. If I am you, I will be very nervous.”
 
“You are right, Bam. I didn’t get enough sleep because Youngjae kept waking up around midnight and he’s been constantly feeling weak again.” To say that I am only nervous is understatement. I am beyond nervous. I am scare, moreover after the last checked up. Nichkhun hyung told me that Youngjae will gradually be weaker than his condition now. And the last thing he said was bothering me a lot… 
 
“Jaebum-ah… It’s a common thing for pregnant person to usually feeling more stress about their pregnancy when it’s near to the time for them giving birth. I know Youngjae well enough to understand that he must be under stress lately, especially, because Jaejae is more active than Yugyeom. And for that, I just want to say, let’s make Youngjae happy always. And, let’s pray best for him.” Nichkhun hyung said with a sad tone. And I can’t get it out of my mind.
 
“Jaebum hyung!” Jackson calls me in not-so-soft-voice.
 
“Why, Jackson-ah?” I ask him as I rub my ear.
 
“Is Youngjae okay? He looks really pale now.” And soon, Youngjae comes to the living room with some glasses of juice.
 
“Here… enjoy the drink, hyung.” He smiles brightly to us despite his pale face.
 
“Thanks, babe. Why don’t you take a rest now?” I ask as he sits beside me. I take his hand as he put his head on my shoulder.
 
“Little Jaejae has been so active again lately. I think he will come in to the world faster than the schedule, honey.” He informs me with a small smile and small whisper. I look at him, can’t really know what he tries to say.
 
“Hey, you two… it’s not a date you know…” Jackson interrupted us.
 
“Jackson-ah… Don’t disturb them, will you?” Jinyoung scolds him again. We look at them as they begin to bicker. I hear Youngjae laughs beside me. It’s nice to hear his laughter again.
 
“It’s nice to hear your laugh again, baby.” I say, looking at him lovingly.
 
“Huh?” he looks at me in the eyes. And I know the guys is looking at us too.
 
“Nothing. Just… let’s keep it this way. I love hearing your laugh.” I say, kiss Youngjae’s lips briefly.
 
“By the way, hyung… I am sorry to say this, but I think I started to get used looking at you with long hair, hyung.” Bambam says carefully. I know he doesn’t mean any harm.
 
Youngjae looks at him questionably before bursting out again in laugh, “Bambam-ah… don’t be scare. It’s not like I will scold you or whatever. Honestly, Yugyeom told me the same. Well… I just keep this long hair because I am wearing dress. Long hair isn’t really nice, you know.” He tells us as he pick one banana.
 
“But you are beautiful, Jae. I was so shock when I saw you, really.” Jackson adds. Mark and Jinyoung nods their head in agreement.
 
Youngjae looks at me, “Should I stay in my lady form, honey?” he sheepishly grins.
 
“Huh?” I lost the trail of conversation as my mind busy with something else.
 
“Should I?” he asks again.
 
“Uhm… I love you the way you are, baby.” I say, giving him my best reassuring smile.
 
“Mommy…” Yugyeom calls Youngjae, walking closer to us.
 
“Yes, baby? Here…” Youngjae pat the seat beside him. Yugyeom immediately sit beside him while Yerin and Jimin sit on Mark and Jackson’s lap.
 
“I want to join star gazing with my classmates next Saturday, Mommy. Can I go? Yerin and Jimin will also join us.” Yugyeom is playing with a ribbon on Youngjae’s dress. “Please, mommy?” he looks up at us.
 
“Yes, Uncle… It will be awesome. My friends told me so. They already had star gazing last year.” Yerin adds.
 
“I am fine with it. Ask your Appa, baby.” Youngjae says, giving Yugyeom a simple smile.
 
“Appa?” Yugyeom asks me.
 
“Yes, baby?”
 
“Can I go?”
 
“Your mom said so. Why not?” I say. Yugyeom grins wide, giving me and Youngjae a simple kiss.
 
“Awesome!” he exclaims as he dashes off the living room to his new room again with Yerin and Jimin.
 
“Yugyeom is growing up now.” Jinyoung comments.
 
“He is really a big boy now. I bet he will be a good hyung for Jaejae.” Mark adds. I and Youngjae smile proudly at their comments.

 


 

I’ve been caught up with my works again as I feel a little bit stress because I didn’t get enough sleep for two reason: Youngjae and work. Honestly, work didn’t really bother me, but Youngjae does. His condition is making me me worry because he couldn’t get enough sleep either.
 
I met Nichkhun hyung a few days ago and he told me about Youngjae’s expected condition. It’s just the same with the time he carried Yugyeom. And I don’t like it a bit because it worries me so much. He is like going back to his first period. So drained. 
 
My phone rings. I sigh as I look at my watch that read afternoon already and it’s Saturday.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Appa?” Yugyeom’s voice on the line. I look up at my phone and see Jinyoung’s ID there.
 
“Yugyeom?” I ask.
 
“What happened, baby?”
 
“Where are you, Appa?” he ignore my question.
 
“Office. you said you will star gazing… Oh, !” I curse myself. How could I forget. If Yugyeom is on his way to the star gazing camp, then Youngjae is all alone at home.
 
“Appa! You should be home now. Mommy is alone.” Yugyeom scolds me.
 
“Yes, I know, baby. I am sorry.”
 
“Do you need anything?” I ask him again.
 
“No. I know that you will forget this day because you’ve been tired since this morning. That’s why I call you, Appa.” He tells me. I chuckle a bit because Yugyeom is really mature now.
 
“Alright, alright. I am sorry, okay. I will be home soon. Don’t worry.”
 
“Uhm… Appa?” 
 
“Yes, baby?” I ask as I am tidying up my table from the paper works.
 
“Mommy will be okay, right?” he ask in soft tone. I am taken a back a little.
 
“What? Of course, he will. Why did you suddenly ask it?” I ask.
 
“Nothing. I just worry about him, Appa. He didn’t get any sleep again last night.” I sigh. Yugyeom is right.
 
“Don’t worry, baby. Mommy will be okay. He just needs to rest as much as he can.” I tell him as I quickly heading to the parking lot. There is a good silence and I know that Yugyeom is still worry about Youngjae.
 
“Appa…” he mumbles.
 
I sigh, “Baby… Trust me. Mommy will be okay. He—”
 
“Should I just go home, Appa?” Yugyeom cuts my words.
 
“Why?” I ask him.
 
“I don’t feeling well, Appa. I miss mommy already.” He says, obviously sad.
 
“Baby… I will take care of mommy now. I am on my way home. Don’t worry. He will be okay. Trust me. Hm?” I assure him.
 
“But, Appa~” he whines.
 
“It’s only one night, right? You will be home next afternoon and we will welcome you with amazing food. How?” I try to convince him. Suddenly I hear sniffles.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… are you crying, baby?” I ask, worry over him.
 
“J-just… I… Appa… I… mommy… m-mommy will be o-okay, r-right? R-really?” he sadly asks.
 
“Of course, baby. Why are you suddenly feeling down like this, baby? Cheer up!” I try to lift his mood.
 
“I… I… t-this morning… I… l-looked m-mommy in p-pain, A-appa. Y-you hadn’t waken up. Is J-jaejae m-making mommy in pain, appa? W-will Jaejae be o-kay too?” I have to listen well to him because Yugyeom is sobbing.
 
“If you are worry that much, come home, baby. We can take care of mommy together. Both of us. And we have to believe that mommy and Jaejae will be alright.” I assure Yugyeom.
 
“Is Uncle Jinyoung there, baby?” I ask again.
 
“Hyung? Yugyeom is crying now. What should I do?” Jinyoung takes over the phone.
 
“I am sorry, Jinyoung-ah… but can you please bring Yugyeom home? I am worry about him too.” I say.
 
“Roger that, hyung.” I hear Jinyoung says. I hung up the phone as I speeding up to home.
 
I arrive at home and immediately get in, calling for Youngjae.
 
“Youngjae-ah… baby…”
 
“Young—” I find Youngjae wince in pain on the bed.
 
“H-honey… Ah!” he clutches his belly.
 
“Baby!” I run towards him and caressing his head, whipping away his sweat.
 
“A-are you o-okay?” I try not to panic, but Youngjae keeps his eyes closed as tears poured down his cheeks. He searches my hand and hold it tight as if his life is depend on it. His hold is so tight at my hand and I know that is because he tries to hold in pain.
 
“B-baby… I-I will call Nichkhun hyung. H-hang on.” With trembled hand I dial Nichkhun hyung’s number. And soon, I am on my way to hospital. Youngjae is brought by ambulance and he keeps holding tight my hand.
 
In the hospital, I remember Yugyeom and send Jinyoung a message, letting them know where I am. Not too long, Yugyeom comes with Jinyoung.
 
“Hyung!”
 
“Appa!” Yugyeom runs towards me. I hug him, still trembling.
 
“Hyung…” Jinyoung sits beside me, soothing my back.
 
“He’ll be alright, hyung. Trust him.” Jinyoung assures me. I nod my head in Yugyeom’s shoulder.
 
“Appa?” I know Yugyeom is scared and I can’t keep down like this because Yugyeom needs me the most and I have to surpress all the bead emotion.
 
“Yes, baby…” I whisper. Pulling away the hug.
 
“M-mommy… Appa… J-jaejae… wh-hat hap-pen-ed?” he asks, tears slowly pouring down on his round cheeks.
 
“Mommy will be okay, baby. Don’t worry. He is with Uncle Nichkhun now. He’ll be alright… he’ll be alright…” I keep repeating those words like a mantra as if those words bring peace to me as I say it.
 
Soon, Nichkhun hyung walks out from the room. I pick Yugyeom up and whip away his tears.
 
“Jaebum-ah… oh, and hello, Yugyeom. Why are you crying?” he smiles to us.
 
“U-uncle… m-mommy…” Yugyeom says between hiccups.
 
“How is Youngjae, hyung? Will he give birth now?” I can’t help but asking it.
 
“He… He was in pain and… and… I was panic, hyung… is he okay?” I adds.
 
“Youngjae is okay now. I give him painkiller and he is sleeping now. Apparently, he got a false sign. It happens a lot with pregnant woman. You know, when they think they have a great pain as if they will give birth, but actually it just a false sign. His baby has been more active, I bet, because it’s about the time he will come. And… I think he got it too because his condition wasn’t good enough. 
 
He will be fine after some rest. This is crucial times for him, so if you can, please don’t leave his side. Stay beside him. He needs you the most and to prevent something like this repeated again. Don’t worry. If his condition is good, he can go home tomorrow.” Nichkhun hyung tells us. I understand it now. And I won’t leave his side again. Never.
 
“And… Yugyeom-ah… your mother is fine. Don’t worry, sweety. You can stay with him tonight.” Nichkhun hyung adds to Yugyeom.
 
“R-really, Uncle?” he asks in doubt.
 
“Yes. Trust me. Your mother will be alright.”
 
“A-and… h-how about m-my little brother, Uncle… Is J-jaejae okay too?” he keeps asking.
 
“Yes. Both of them are fine, sweety. Don’t worry. Now, just go inside and accompany your mother. He asks both of you for a while.” Nichkhun hyung says with his signature smile. I put Yugyeom down as he runs towards the room and walk in carefully.
 
“Thank you, hyung…” 
 
“It’s glad to hear that. I hope Youngjae and little Jaejae will be okay always, hyung. So, it’s been night. I have to excuse myself, hyung.” Jinyoung says.
 
“They will be okay. Youngjae is strong. He will survive.” Nichkhun hyung once again reassures us before excuse himself.
 
“Okay, then. See you later, hyung. Call me if you need anything.” Jinyoung gives me hug.
 
“Thank you so much, Jinyoung-ah…” I pull away from the hug. And walk towards Youngjae’s room, joining Yugyeom to stay with Youngjae and little Jaejae.


 

AN: Sorry for not updating sooner. I am feeling unwell since a few days ago.

I am sorry if this chapter is boring. I don't know what I write either, hehe..

Enjoy!