Honey... (moon)

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 21- 


 

Night falls quickly. After some time, we arrive at the cottage. I park the car and get out from the car, running a bit to open Youngjae’s door. 
 
“You don’t have to do this…” he mumbles. I reach out for his hand which he takes gladly. I hold his hand tightly, walking down the path to our cottage. I can sense that Youngjae is blushing behind me as I feel his hand gradually becomes warmer on mine.
 
I open the door to the cottage and close it again quickly without breaking our hold. I drag Youngjae to the room and lock the door. Youngjae squishes my hand lightly and tug me with his other hand. I stop, turning my body to him.
 
“What’s that, sweety?” I ask him. I look at his eyes. He averts my gaze, looking everywhere but me. I take his other hand and bring them up to my face, lightly kiss them. This gets his attention.
 
“H-hyung…” he nervously mutters, still calling me hyung.
 
I chuckle, learning his cute nervous face. “What happen with the “yeobo”, Jae? Where did it go?” I ask, amused.
 
“Huh? I… um…” he rolls his eyes, finding words. I kiss his hands again, “It’s okay. I know that you still be more comfortable with “hyung”. I don’t complaint though. Take your time, baby.” Finally he can smile again. His smile enchanted that I can’t help but to join his shining smile.
 
“So?” I look at his eyes, wanting him to get the next words without me saying it. I know Youngjae gets it.
 
“I… I need to take shower first, hyung. Is it okay?” he asks me, breaking the holds of our hands. I nod. I walk to the bed where he takes some clothes with him to the bathroom.
 
I play games on my phone some times, but Youngjae surely takes his time. And I don’t want to waste any time for being separated from him like this. Not in the first night after our wedding and when we finally alone. So, when I think about it, it will be better if we spend more time together, not wasting any minutes.
 
With that thought, I walk to the bathroom to join Youngjae in the bathroom. Lucky for me that Youngjae didn’t lock the door, so I can easily slip in to the bathroom where he’s standing under the water and singing something sweet.
 
I hurriedly take off my clothes and silently walking towards my husband, no, my wife. He jumps in surprise when I circle my arms around his slim waist, back hugging him.
 
“Oh my God, hyung! What are you doing here?” he asks me. His whole body is red, warm, and trembling cutely under my embrace. I can’t help as I bit down his neck where the moles perfectly are. Youngjae lets out a mild moan as I begin to caressing his body from behind. He trembles cutely. I chuckle as I keep my lips on his skins, feeling him even more. 
 
“You look so mesmerizing, baby. Sorry, but… I want to feel you now.” I keep kissing his body from head to his back and arms where he just stand there, enjoying every touch that I leave on his skins.
 
“I love you so much. You are so beautiful. Oh my God, you make me feel so hot, baby.” I whisper to his ear, nibbling his earlobe. I earn another moan from him.
 
Suddenly I feel Youngjae’s hands stopping mine as I bring my hands lower and lower. He turns around in my embrace.
 
“Why, babe?” I ask him confusedly.
 
“Kiss me.” he says which I obey him. I push him lightly so his back bumps to the walls. He mumbles an ouch in my lips and I apologize.
 
I can feel the warm water’s hitting my back, but I don’t mind a bit since I get preoccupied by Youngjae’s mouth. I kiss him deeply as he compiles and running his lips with mine, matching the pace with me. I can hear a muffle mild moan from him and a gasp in my mouth when my hand goes to his lower region.
 
“H-hyung…” he moans again as I start to him slowly.
 
“Hon… honey… oh my god. Jaebum!” He keeps a mess.
 
“Tell me, babe. What do you want now?” I whisper low in his ear, kissing his blushing cheek a bit before darting my lips to his neck, making a new hickey. I feel Youngjae’s trembling hard as he bit his bottom lip to muffle some sounds.
 
“Baby…” I mumble on his skin.
 
“Oh… damn it!” I hear his voice. I stop all of my action and lining my face with him. I watch as he slowly open his closed eyes and try to even his breaths. He breathed hard, panting. He brings both of his hands to my shoulders and encircles them on the back of my neck. He smiles before kissing me again.
 
“I want you.” he says between the kiss.
 
“… and… I… want… a baby.” He adds as he brings me closer. I smiles on his lips, bring up my hands as I trap him around my body.
 
I pull away from him, panting but can’t really hide my happiness, “I will grant it all for you, my love.” Then we continue to the next level of our affection, sharing the body heat and touches.
 

 

After that amazing making love session in the bathroom, both of us are worn out as we just sit in the silence on the bed. We have our clothes on, except me who used to sleep shirtless. We are under the blanket, doing nothing except breathing.
 
“I miss Yugyeom.” Youngjae suddenly say, breaking the silence. I take his hand as he scoots closer to me. I wrap him on the shoulder as he rests his head on my shoulder.
 
“I miss him too.” I simply say as I kiss his top of head. Youngjae lowers his body so his head can rest on my chest. His hand is trailing around my chest and abdomen.
 
“Baby, stop it. It’s ticklish.” I chuckle as he keeps his hand on my chest and suddenly he attacks me, tickling me with both of his hands as he lifts himself up. I giggle out loud, saying my surrender. He joins me in laugh.
 
“Wow… I never knew that you are such a ticklish baby, dear… I found your weakness spot now.” He says with glory as he tickles me on my bare chest to my neck.
 
“Enough… okay… I surrender… okay… haha… baby… please… hahaha…” I can’t contain my laugh anymore. I try to stop him, lift myself up a bit and grabbing his hands and tackling him down. I put my legs on each side of Youngjae’s waist, trapping him. His laughter is slowly decreasing as he looks up at me. We exchange gaze for a while and I lean down to kiss his parting lips briefly.
 
Since he doesn’t reject me or push me away, I look at his eyes for the permission before capturing his lips again and again, going wild inside his sweet mouth as our tongue dance to each other.
 
I keep savoring his pink plump lips. I can and I always want to freeze this time where I can kiss him for the whole of my life because kissing him is one of the best things that I want to repeat again and again.
 
Youngjae has sweet lips, just like candy and I never get bored by it. So, I keep capturing his lips again and again, pulling away a bit to catch breath, but immediately going down again.
 
I his bottom lips a bit harder and this makes me a happy man when I heard Youngjae moans my name under my lips. I repeat the action and without realizing it, we will go for the second round as I am about to rip a , but Youngjae stops me.
 
“No, hyung. I want to feel you.” he lifts himself to briefly kiss me. I whip away some sweats from his face as I caress his cheek lovingly.
 
“But, baby… it will be hurt.” I say, ghosting over his lips again. He takes my hand away and thumbing my bottom lips before kissing me lightly.
 
He puts his forehead against mine, “No protection…” he pauses. I look at him deeply. He kisses me again, “If we want to make a baby. Let’s enjoy the process, honey.” 
 
He breathed hard. I know what he talks about, so I just nod my head and throw the protection away. We are going to do the second round for the night. I can’t believe that Youngjae is so desirable about giving Yugyeom a little brother.
 
Well, seeing him like this, I can’t deny it that I want it too. I want to have my own child again and enjoying the process of making one. Because the last time, I regretted it since I didn’t remember enjoying the process nor can be beside Youngjae as he carried Yugyeom.
 

 


 

It is around 2am that I hear a light knock on our door. We’ve just finish our session and still trying to slow down our heartbeats and breaths when I hear Yugyeom’s voice calling me and Youngjae.
 
“Mommy… Appa… open the door… mommy…” I look at Youngjae and we stare for a while before Youngjae says, “I must be so tired and missing Yugyeom like crazy as I hear his voice now.”
 
“But… I hear it too, babe.” I mumble to him, making him shock. “You did?”
 
Before I can answer, we hear a faintly cry voice that keeps calling me and Youngjae. And then we also hear a manly voice of my dad.
 
“Oh, ! It isn’t hallucination, babe.” I say as I abruptly find and put on my clothes. I immediately walk to open the door with Youngjae trails behind me.
 
As soon as I open the door, I find Yugyeom is in my father’s embrace, crying.
 
“Baby! Dad! How… what…” I can’t find any words due to shock of their sudden appearance.
 
“Sweety!” Youngjae exclaims worriedly behind me as he walks past me to pick Yugyeom from my dad. Yugyeom immediately clings to him and hiding his head on the crook of Youngjae’s neck.
 
“Oh, I am sorry… come in, dad…” I shake my head to make my mind straight again. My father comes and immediately plop his tired body on the couch. I disappear to the kitchen to make him a glass of hot tea.
 
Yugyeom is with Youngjae, burying his head in Youngjae’s chest. I look at them while serving the drink for my dad.
 
“Is he okay?” I ask about Yugyeom, tapping his back and kissing his cheek.
 
“He is okay. Just sleepy, I guess.” Youngjae answers me.
 
“What happened, dad? I thought that you already flight to Japan a few hours before.” I ask my dad as I sit beside Youngjae who keeps soothing Yugyeom’s back. I can’t hear Yugyeom’s cry anymore.
 
I look at him. “He sleeps.” Youngjae informs me in whisper. I nod.
 
My father takes a long and deep sigh before saying, “Well… when we were about to take off, one of the machine shut down which cause the all the lights were off. All the passengers were panic and the staff told us that there was a problem with the plane and the flight was canceled. 
 
Yugyeom was afraid of this matter and he kept calling you, Jae. The flight agency said that we had to wait several times for the further information. They said that we could continue our flight with another plane which would come on a few hours or we could cancel the flight and got refund. 
 
I asked Yugyeom and first he said that he was okay and willingly to take another plane. So, we waited. But, when it was the time to go, he was hesitant. I asked him again and he said that he missed both of you and that he was scared to fly. I understood that he must be in shock when the plane’s machine suddenly turned off. So, I decided to bring him home.” My dad sips his drink a bit.
 
I look at Yugyeom who sleeps peacefully in Youngjae’s embrace. Youngjae tighten the hug around Yugyeom and kiss his cheeks several time. My father yawns loud.
 
“I am tired. I have to go to Japan on 6 pm tomorrow.” He informs us.
 
I nod, “You better sleep, dad. There is one room again here.” I say as I point to the room. I help my dad carry the luggage.
 
“I am sorry for disturbing your time with Youngjae, son.” he says apologetically to me.
 
“No, dad. It’s been a long and tired day for you too. It’s okay. I’m done too with Youngjae actually.” I say not getting embarrassed about revealing about the truth. He’s my father, after all.
 
He laughs a bit, “I know. I could tell from the first time you open the door.” he says, making me shy a bit. “So, are you gonna give me another grandson, Jae?” he mischievously asks.
 
“Oh… come on, dad… we know what we all want, right? Don’t tease me like that.” I whine to him.
 
“Alright, son. Then, good luck and good night.” Lastly he says. I leave his room and walk towards our room and find Youngjae is already sleeping with Yugyeom on the bed. There is a space on the right side of Yugyeom. I yawn as I walk to the bed. Once I comfortably lie down, I scoot closer to them, giving the good night kiss for both of them. I slung my left hand to wrap both of them. Today is such a long day.
 

 


 

I stir in my sleep, feeling someone lightly shaking mu body. I groan since I am still sleepy. The only one who comes to my mind is Youngjae. Who else? It’s only Youngjae and me… and…
 
“!” I abruptly get up hitting Yugyeom a bit, making him wince in pain.
 
“Oh my God. Baby! Are you okay?”  I worriedly ask him. He keeps his hand on his left arm.
 
“Apppppaaaaaa!!!!” he yells out loud.
 
“Ba-baby…” I call him again, taking his arm and rub it gently.
 
“Are you okay?” I ask for certainty. He nods his head.
 
“Mommy is making breakfast. He said that you should come to the dining room on 10 minutes or he will be angry with you, Appa.” Yugyeom says, backing away from around me as I stretch my arms and yawn loudly.
 
“I’ll be there, baby. By the way, have you take a bath?” he shakes his head.
 
“Let’s take a bath together.” I suggest in which he nods excitedly.
 
“Pick me up, Appa!” he reaches out his hands to me. I pick him up and walk to the bathroom.
 
While I help him cleaning his body, I ask him about the event of last night, “So, are you sure you don’t want to go again, baby? Because grandpa will go to Japan again this evening.” 
 
Yugyeom thinks for a while. I can’t help but to kiss him here and there as he cutely think. “Appaaa~ I am still thinking.” He whines, making me chuckle.
 
“It’s okay if you don’t want to go again, baby. You always can spend your holiday with mommy and appa, you know. And—”
 
“No. I will go with grandpa again, Appa. I am okay. I am a big boy. Big boy doesn’t afraid of anything. Right?” he cuts my words.
 
“Baby… are you sure?” I ask for certainty again, stopping from cleaning him.
 
“I am sure, Appa. I don’t want to disturb you with mommy. Appa and mommy deserve some alone times together, right? Uncle Mark told me so.” He smiles cheekily.
 
“Alright. Let’s talk with mommy.” I finish this conversation as I wrap Yugyeom in towel. We walk out to the room and put on some clean clothes before going to the kitchen.
 
Youngjae is serving the food and my dad is already there, reading a newspaper.
 
“Good morning, dad.” I greet him as Yugyeom immediately runs to him and sit beside my dad.
 
“Morning, Jae.” he takes a sip of his morning coffee.
 
“Hi, beautiful. Good morning.” I greet Youngjae with morning kiss.
 
“Hm… you smell nice.” He compliment me as he kiss my cheek again.
 
“I took shower with Appa, Mommy~” Yugyeom informs him.
 
“Oh, really? Then… I should kiss you too.” He goes towards Yugyeom to give him a kiss.
 
“You smell nice too, sweety. Let’s eat.” He takes a seat beside me. We begin eat in the silence.
 
“So, Appa… I swear that I heard a boom sound coming from the airplane. I screamed because of the sudden out, Appa. I was so afraid, but grandpa immediately hugged me. I kept thinking about you, Mommy. I missed you, mommy, and I was afraid.
 
But… but… when I looked at the window, there were so many lights, Appa. It was so beautiful, right, grandpa?” Yugyeom told us his story in the plane.
 
“Yes, sweetheart. It was beautiful. The light of the city.” My dad smiles to him.
 
Then Yugyeom continue his story, “And last night, I dreamt about that again, mom.” He told us with puffing cheeks.
 
“Sweety, eat first. Slowly.” Youngjae reminds him. He grins widely before gulping his food, “I want to fly again, mom. I want to see that beautiful lights again. Can I? Can I? Appa? Mommy?” he blinks his eyes as he put his hands together, begging to us.
 
“So, you said that you want to go to Japan again?” Youngjae ask for assurance.
 
Yugyeom nods excitedly, “Yes! I want to go with grandpa. Is it okay, grandpa?” he hesitantly ask my dad.
 
“Of course, sweetheart. I am more than glad to have you come with me,” he smiles tenderly.
 
“Gyeom-ah… sweety… are you sure?” Youngjae asks again. I keep silence since we’ve talked about it in the bathroom.
 
“Yes, mommy. I am a big boy. I am not afraid anymore. I was just shocked last night.” He chukles with his own words, making me laugh for him. I immediately stop laughing when I feel Youngjae’s gaze on me.
 
He then look at Yugyeom again, taking a big sigh, “Well… alright. If you say so, sweety. You can go.”
 
“Really? Really? Really?” Yugyeom jumps from the seat to hug Youngjae and me. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you, Mom. Thank you, Appa!” I give him wink as he chuckle.
 
We spend the time playing on the beach before taking Yugyeom and my dad to the airport again for the second time. This time, I really hope the plane will go smoothly and they arrive safely. I hope Yugyeom and my dad will be okay.
 
“Hyung…” Youngjae calls me. I hum as a reply since I can’t keep my eyes from the crowded road.
 
“I kind a want to eat ice cream.” He says, looking at me. I look at him briefly.
 
“Okay. We will go to the ice cream shop near here. I hope we can get rid of this traffic jam sooner.” I hiss under my breath, making Youngjae chuckles.
 
“Be patient, dear. The ice cream shop won’t go around.” He says. I grin upon hearing his soothing voice.
 
“Babe…” I take his hand. He looks at me, squishing my hand with his, “Hm?”
 
“I love you.” I say as I lean in to kiss his lips for a while. It’s still stuck anyway, better take the opportunity.
 
“I love you too.” He says after we pull away because the car in front of us is moving slowly.
 

 


 

After the long awaiting traffic jam, we finally arrive at a restaurant that also sell ice cream as the desert. I pick this place because I am hungry and it’s about dinner time. At first, Youngjae refused it. He still want to go to the ice cream shop which only sell ice cream because it’s more delicious.
 
I drag Youngjae and making him sit across me as I pull away his chair a bit for him to sit just like other couples. It is when we are waiting for the food, while I am playing with his hands, that Youngjae feels uncomfortable.
 
“Your hands are so soft, baby…” I caress his hands slowly, kissing them lightly before he pulls them away. I frown, “What’s wrong?” I ask him confused of his action. 
 
He leans closer to me. first, I thought that he wants to give me a kiss so I puckered my lips towards him, but instead he pinches my cheek, making me groan in pain. “What are you doing, baby? It hurts.” I say a bit loud, caressing my cheeks.
 
“Serve you right, ert.” He whispers, looking away.
 
“Hey…” I grab his hands. I know that he wants to tell me something.
 
“Hyung…” he whines.
 
“Tell me.” I demand him. He averts my gaze. I take his chin to make him look at me directly.
 
“Hyung, for goodness sake, we are in public place.” He hisses, slapping my hand away. I shock for a moment, don’t know about his sudden mood change.
 
“Jae-ah…” I softly calls him. He closes his eyes for a moment before opening it, “I am sorry.” He says. Then, our foods are coming.
 
“Why?” I ask him, ignoring the waitress who serve our foods. I need to know why. But, Youngjae is silent.
 
“Thank you.” he mumbles softly after the waitress done.
 
“Jae-ah…”
 
“Can we just eat and go, hyung? I’ll talk with you after we get out of here.” He begins to eat fast and I don’t know why, but I follow him.
Soon, we have done eating and we immediately get out of the restaurant after I paid.
 
Youngjae walks fast to the empty place near the park. I run a bit to catch his steps, “Baby, wait!” I grab his hand. He slowly turns his body to me. I don’t know what happen as Youngjae throw his body to me and sobbing hard. I hug him tightly.
 
“Baby… why?” I keep soothing his back. He is burying his head deeper in my chest. I can feel my shirt wet from his tears. He muffles his sob with my chest. But, I can tell that he really is crying hard. I don’t know what’s the reason, so I just stand there, hugging him and soothing his back to calm him down, whispering sweet nothing to his ear.
 
“Baby… ssshhh… it’s okay. Whatever happen, it will be okay. Trust me. hm?” I keep soothing his back. Slowly, he lifts his head and I whip away the remaining tears from his eyes and cheeks. He is still clutchingto my jacket, sniffling a bit. His face is red.
 
“I… I am sorry, honey. I got your shirt wet.” He says weakly.
 
“No. It’s okay. Are you okay now?” I hug him again, not really wanting to break the hug. He wraps his arms around me, hiding his face on my neck, nodding slowly.
 
We hugged in silence for a while before he breaks the silence, “Am I weird?” he suddenly asks. His question leave me in shock because it’s too sudden and suddenly it reminds me of Yugyeom too. Yugyeom ever asked this exactly same question.
 
“Hyung… am I weird?” he asks again. I pull away from the hug as I look down at him, straing at him directly in the eyes. He stares at me too, waiting for my answer.
 
“Baby… why?” I manage to speak up under the odd feeling.
 
He shakes his head, “Uhm… answer me, hyung… am I weird?” he repeats his question.
 
“No. You are perfect for me.” I answer him, thinking deeply about this sudden turn of mood. Then it hits me, “Did something happen in the restaurant?” I ask him. He looks at me briefly before looking down and burying his head against my chest again, hugging me again.
 
“Baby… tell me.” Now I sound impatient. I need to know why.
 
“I heard they said that I am weird because we were together,” he pauses. I caress his hair.
 
He takes a deep breath before looking at me, “… and they said that you are a fool because you are with me. They… they said… I-I d-didn’t d-deserve you… b-because y-you are h-handsome and g-great.” Youngjae tells me all with shaky voice. He lowers his head.
 
“Hey, baby…” I take his chin to make him look at me.
 
“Don’t hear what other people say. Ignore them. You are beautiful and you are perfect. And the important one is I love you so much. I swear that if I ever heard those words, I will kill them. I will make them regret what they said. They don’t want to mess around with me and my love. If you ever heard those kind of words again, tell me, baby. I will confront him. Okay? Understand?” I feel my heart is boiling with rage.
 
How could those stupid people make my baby feel this way. I can’t forgive them.
 
Youngjae nods his head, but he still not smiling. I begin to worried more.
 
“Baby… I love you. I love you so much. Please, trust me. I love you and I only love you and I only want you and I only need you in my life. I choose you to be the love of my life because you are amazing and no other person can make me feel like a teenager who is in love whenever you are around. I love you so much. And I want to spend my whole life with you. Should I kiss you?” 
 
He nods shyly, “Kiss me and make me a happy man again, hyung.”
 
I stare hard at him first before kissing him sweetly, hoping that this sweet kiss will melt his insecure from his mind and heart. I nibble his bottom lips lightly to give him the sigh that I want to take this kiss deeper. He gets me. I sweetly deepened the kiss as I find his tongue dances with mine in search for dominance. He moans softly and begins to tremble in my embrace as I take him deeper.
 
I feel he lightly pat my back, the sign that he is running out breaths. I slowly pull away from his lips. I look at him whose eyes still close as he tries to even his irregular breaths.
 
He slowly open his eyes. His cheeks are pinkish. He is so cute like this and I can’t help but to capture his lips again so suddenly, making him gasp. I can hear his whining agains my mouth, but I don’t care as I slowly caress his back and put my hands on his waist, pulling his body closer to me.
 
We continue our make out session in the cottage. I feel so alive to have him and spending time with him, just with him. I wrap my arms around him tighter in protective way. I hope he understand that I just love him so much and want to make him feel that he is the only one for me and the right one because we are husbands now. An official one.
 
I caress his face, put away some strand of hairs that stick to his sweaty forehead. I whip some sweat around his face and caress his swollen lips gently, then suddenly Youngjae opens his eyes. I look down at him, smiling gently. Youngjae smiles to me too. And I feel complete.
 
I lean down to kiss his lips and nose lightly, “I love you so much, baby.”
 
“I love you too, honey.” He says as he snuggles closer to my chest, wrapping his soft and little hands around mine.
 

 

AN: What am I? Where am I? *suddenly amnesia for eating too many sweets* =P

I don't know what I wrote honestly. I need to run away for my dear life and hiding in the crowd of 2Jae's stans. Hahaha.

Anyway, enjoy and leave some comments if you don't mind. Thank you. Have a great weekend, all! (8^ 3 ^)//

 

AANNNDDD>>> JAEBUM IS BACK!!!

 

AAANNNDD... YOUNGJAE'S SUNSHINE SMILE IS BACK TOO! WOOHOO!

 

AND, LIKE A WARM SPRING, I OPENED TWITTER AND FOUND THEIR COUPLE PHONE CASE PHOTO. AND I SWEAR THAT I SAW THEY WORE THEIR COUPLE RINGS TOO. OH MY HEART!