Little Servant and Ice Cream

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 23- 


 

I doze off while accompanying Youngjae. I stir from my sleep when I feel a light tap on my shoulder and a sob from beside me. I open my eyes and soon meet with Jinyoung and Yugyeom’s presence.
 
“Ap..Appaaaa… why is… why is mommy not waking up?” Yugyeom says between his sobs. I rub my eyes and stretch my body a little bit before taking Yugyeom to sit on my lap.
 
“He is sleeping and still under the sleeping pill’s affect, baby. Why are you crying?” I ask him, kissing his cheeks to calm him down.
 
“I… I… I am w-worry about m-mommy. Uncle Jin-jinyoung said t-that mommy i-isn’t feeling well, Appa… why?” he asks me. I hug Yugyeom tight, burying his head on my chest while soothing his back to calm him. I look at Jinyoung.
 
“How is Youngjae, hyung?” Jinyoung asks concern.
 
“He is fine. I talk to Nichkhun hyung. Hm, baby… I have something to say to you. Let’s sit on that couch.” I say to Yugyeom, pointing at the couch on the corner of the room.
 
“What is it, hyung?” Jinyoung asks as soon as we reach the couch. Yugyeom keeps clinging on me, so I just hug him.
 
“Youngjae is pregnant. He is in his fourth week now. That’s why he keeps being weak and gradually feeling unwell, throwing up every morning, and feeling dizzy all the time. His pregnancy isn’t easy. Nichkhun hyung told me that.” I tell Jinyoung what Nichkhun hyung told me.
 
Jinyoung is shock for a moment before his expression turns from happy to worry again. Yugyeom lifts his head and look at me.
 
“What is pregnancy, Appa?” He asks me cutely. I let a chuckle because of course Yugyeom doesn’t know it, he never been told about this matter.
 
“Mommy is pregnant. That means your little brother is in his belly, baby. He carries your little brother. You will have a little brother.” I pause, watching his expression. He whips away the remaining tears from his eyes and face before smiling widely to me, eyes sparkling with happiness, obviously.
 
“Really, Appa?” He exclaims. “So… so… I… I will have a little brother for sure? Appa? Appa? Really?” he asks me in disbeliefs. I can’t help but chuckle at his happiness, Jinyoung joins me.
 
“Yes, baby. You will have a little brother, but…”
 
“But? But what, Appa?” he suddenly became concern again as if he understand the situation.
 
“But… Mommy isn’t feeling well now because your brother is still little in his belly. So, he has to be careful. Yugyeom-ah… you are a big boy, right?” he nods, “So, we have to protect mommy, okay? We must not giving him a hard time and let’s keep mommy happy. Do you understand, baby?” I slowly guide him to reach the understanding. 
 
Yugyeom seems confused for a second, “Hmmm… so, I have to be a big boy and help mommy, right, Appa?” I nod. He hops from my lap and standing in front of me, “I will be his little servant, Appa! I will protect mommy and my dongsaeng!” he exclaims loudly.
 
“Yes! Let’s make mommy happy and help him. We should always stay by his side.” He nods eagerly to what I say.
 
“So, hyung… about Youngjae… should I tell the others?” Jinyoung asks me carefully. I look at Yugyeom who is running towards Youngjae’s bed before darting my attention to Jinyoung.
 
“Yes, Jinyoung-ah. I will tell the others. I hope you understand and the important one is… please, don’t think that Youngjae is weird or something. He has been sensitive about this matter. I beg you. Please understand his situation.” I really hope that Jinyoung can accept this news and never let Youngjae down.
 
“You can trust me, hyung. I love Youngjae too since the first time we met. I consider him as my little brother. Don’t worry, hyung.” I know Jinyoung loves Youngjae and won’t do anything bad to him. For that, I am so thankful to him.
 
“… and, I suppose we have to prevent Youngjae from any stressful things, right?” he asks.
 
I sigh, nodding, “Yes. He is here now because he has been stressed out lately. After waking up, I will talk to him. I think he has been gradually being different too. He is moody now, I tell you.” I chuckle at the thought of how moody Youngjae can be.
 
“How?” Jinyoung asks in amused.
 
“He can suddenly being so emotional and saying random things and get annoyed for no reason. Or… he will be very very clingy and being so spoiled and intimate towards me. There is time when he needs me so much just for cuddling all day, actually.” I inform Jinyoung who is laughing now.
 
“Really, hyung?” he asks in amused again. “Woah, I never knew Youngjae would be that moody.” He says between his laugh.
 
“Well… if I know better, I think it because of his pregnancy. You know, like… the baby’s mood.” I chuckle with him.
 
“But…” I trail off, looking at Jinyoung who look at me deeply.
 
“I am afraid of losing him. Nichkhun hyung said that this pregnancy will be more difficult. I am already in pain watching him in pain, throwing up every morning.” I tell him my worrisome.
 
Jinyoung grabs my hand, “Hyung… you have to believe in him. Youngjae is strong guy. He will survive. And honestly, even Nichkhun hyung told you about the difficulties, I think it will be better now… because Youngjae isn’t alone. He got you and Yugyeom now.”
 
I look at Jinyoung who smiles gently, “Just be there for him. Always stay by his side. And… remember that you are not alone. We are here for you and Youngjae and Yugyeom, hyung. Okay?” That is the last words from Jinyoung before he excuses himself to meet Bambam.

 

Jinyoung is right. I am not alone and I have to make sure that Youngjae is okay.


 

Youngjae is discharged from hospital after some days. And for a few days, he keeps saying that he is alright and feeling better. But, his morning sickness is still worrying me and Yugyeom. Youngjae is really worn out. He looks pale, but still bright as always. I wonder how. He said that it must be his baby’s mood.
 
Yugyeom on the other hand is very protective about Youngjae and his “baby” brother. I guess ever since Youngjae went to hospital and I informed him about his mommy’s pregnancy, Yugyeom is being different. He will serve Youngjae and making sure that his mommy is fine and good and happy.
 
He always ask, “Are you happy, Mommy? Yugyeomie will protect you and little Jae Jae.” 
 
Yes, Yugyeom has named the baby. He named him Jaehyung, but he will call him Jaejae, because Jaejae is a lot way cuter.
 
“Yes, I am, baby. Thank you so much.” Youngjae will spend his time resting on the couch because every time he is doing something, the big boy will call me, “Appa! Mommy is walking to the kitchen!” which would make me rush to the source of voice.
 
“Why, baby?” I ask Yugyeom who pointing at Youngjae. I look at Youngjae who stare confusedly.
 
“Mommy isn’t listening to Yugyeomie. Mommy walks alone to the kitchen.” Yugyeom says, somewhat hurts. I sigh. I and Youngjae walk closer towards him, hugging him and preventing him from crying.
 
“Baby… I am sorry. It didn’t like that, baby. I can take the water for myself. It won’t tire me.” Youngjae caress Yugyeom’s cheeks which is now red due to the strong desire of him for not crying.
 
“But… b-but mommy will get t-tired. I… I… d-don’t want you to be sick again, m-mommy. I… I am afraid, mommy and j-jaejae will be sick.” Yugyeom says between his muffle crying voice. I exchange gaze with Youngjae and pick Yugyeom up.
 
“Baby… Listen to me.” I say to him. He looks up at me.
 
“Mommy just walked to the kitchen, baby. It’s fine. And mommy needs to move too or his body will get cramp. Do you understand, baby?” I caress his hair. He nods.
 
“I am sorry, Appa. I just want to be the big boy. I want to help mommy.” he says.
 
Youngjae smiles gently at him, “Sweety… Don’t be sad. I am always so thankful because you protect me like your promise. And Jaejae is happy too because he will have a strong and kind big brother like you.” Yugyeom’s eyes sparkling upon hearing this.
 
“Really, mommy?” he asks in whisper. Youngjae nods his head, still smiling brightly, “Yes. And I am sure that little Jaejae want to be a strong boy just like you, baby.”
 
“Yes. Little Jaejae is strong like you. Don’t worry too much. Right?” I add. Yugyeom looks at me and Youngjae with his beautiful doe eyes.
 
“Come here… Let me show you…” Youngjae takes Yugyeom’s hand and put it on his belly.
 
“Can you feel him, baby?” he asks. Yugyeom nods excitedly.
 
“Hey, little Jaejae. It’s hyung. I am sorry if my loud voice bothers you. Hyung will protect you and mommy. Don’t worry. And… and… let’s be strong boys for mommy and appa. Okay, Jaejae? Hyung loves you.” Yugyeom ends his words with a kiss on Youngjae’s belly which make him giggling.
 
Yugyeom looks up at him confused, “Why, mommy?”
 
“Nothing. It’s ticklish a bit, baby.” Youngjae smiles, then he lifts Yugyeom to sit on his lap and hug him.
 
“I love you so much, my little big boy.” Youngjae gives Yugyeom some kiss. I join him.
 

 

Youngjae’s pregnancy is in his 16th week. The little bump is growing now and it appears clearly. We’ve told everyone about his pregnancy on Yugyeom’s birthday and they responded it with some crazy and loud cheers. I guessed that’s what Youngjae needs, a lovely support from the closest people. 
 
We are sitting on the couch on the windy night. Youngjae is in his usual mood when he just wants to be alone with me and cuddle. Yugyeom is a long way to his peaceful dream on his soft bed. 
 
Youngjae rests his head on my shoulder and I have my arms around him. He plays with my other hand, trailing my long fingers and drawing randomly on my face palm.
 
“Honey?” he calls me, still drawing randomly on my face palm.
 
“Yes, baby? Why? Are you okay? Do you need something?” I can’t help but asking some questions at once. Youngjae chuckles. His soft voice somehow becomes the best music that giving me warmth in this windy night.
 
“I am okay, honey. Why do you always ask that? You sound like Yugyeom now.” He chuckles again. I join him. Indeed, Yugeyom is still in his protective mode even Youngjae is gradually better.
 
“Sorry. Can’t really help it.” I sheepishly say. I know that his morning sickness is decreasing now and he is brighter because he had just passed his first period, but I can’t stop being worry over him.
 
“So, what is it?” I ask him curious. He looks up at me, shifting a bit. His eyes are brighter than usual, like a puppy.
 
“Hm… kiss me.” he demands. I chuckle at his simple request. Of course I am more than glad to grant it. I lean down and tilt my head before capturing his sweet lips. We enjoy our moment kissing for the countless times. As I am about to kiss him again, there is a grumbling voice from between us. 
 
I look at my wife, amused. “Honey, don’t look at me like that…” he whines, hiding his pinkish face on my chest.
 
I chuckle before wrapping him in my warm embrace, “It’s okay, baby. So, are you hungry?” I ask.
 
He shakes his head, “I am craving…” he pause, lifting his head to look at me, “… for ice cream. Strawberry ice cream, honey.” He pleads at me with his puppy eyes.
 
Suddenly he shakes his head again, “No… no… no… it’s not me. It’s our little Jaejae.” He explains in which I laugh at his silliness, but I decide to play with him, “Oh, well… so our Jaejae is craving strawberry ice cream now?” he nods excitedly. Cute.
 
I pinch his cheeks and kiss his pouting lips once again before going to take my wallet and phone, “I’ll get you ice cream.”
 
As I am about in the door, Youngjae grabs my arm, “I want to go with you, honey.” He whines. 
 
I look at him, “What about Yugyeom?” I ask him, “We can’t leave him alone, right?”
 
“Oh, you are right. But… I want to be with you, honey…” he whines again, just like a 5-years-old child. I sigh, thinking for a while. Since the ice cream parlor is a bit too far, I decide to take Yugyeom along because usually Yugyeom will wake up in the midnight and I don’t want to repeat the same thing when Yugyeom thought we ditch him in the cottage.
 
So, I pick Yugyeom up and put him in the back seat. I wait for Youngjae in the car who still changing his room.
 
“What’s took him so long?” I mutter. I am about to call him when a strange yet very familiar girl approach my car and suddenly open the car and sit beside me in the passenger seat.
 
I look at her confusedly. I am in shock when the beautiful girl look at me, “What, honey? Why don’t you go already?” She is Youngjae. 
 
“Oh my God!” I exclaim, shock. Youngjae is wearing a long hair wig and a  pink dress. Our Jaejae can be seen clearly on his belly now.
 
“B-baby?” I look at him having a mix expressions between some touched, shocked, amused, admired, and so on.
 
“You are so beautiful.” Those words slip smoothly from my mouth and unconsciously I stare hard at the beautiful girl beside me.
 
He disguises himself as a girl. Just like what he told me when he carried Yugyeom. That way… no one will pay attention to him. But, how? If he is this beautiful, if I am a girl, I will envy him and he surely will attract people. And suddenly I am jealous.
 
“Please, stop staring, honey. Let’s go. Me and little Jaejae are craving now.” He says, a little bit uncomfortable under my intense stare.
 
I nod, then start driving. On the long way, I can’t help myself from staring hard to him. I am so amazed and dazed by his beautifulness.
 
“Wow… I never thought that you are this beautiful, baby… Oh my God! I am so lucky to be your husband.” I praise him. 
 
He lightly hit my arms, chuckles shyly, “Enough with the cheesiness, honey…”
 
“Sorry… I can’t help it nor to stop it. You are so beautiful, like an angel.” I praise him again and again. And Yugyeom is still sleeping on the back seat, doesn’t know what happen with his parents on the front seat. We forget the ice cream as we are preoccupied by each other.
 
“You are so beautiful. And I love you so much.” I say between the kisses. I can feel Youngjae smiles, “Oh, please…”
 
“Baby…” I call him as we continue our little journey to find ice cream which is hard to find now because it’s been late.
 
“Hm?” He plays with my right hand.
 
I look at him, “Thank you…”
 
“Huh?”
 
“… for marrying me.” Lastly, I manage to steal a kiss on his soft pink cheek.

 



 

AN: I seriuosly envy Youngjae. He is more beautiful than me. I feel a failed as a girl now.

Hahaha. But, I always imagine Jaebum's expression everytime he sees Youngjae in his pink dress with a long hair wig. Kkkk~

Enjoy! I appreciate every comments from you... Thank you so much. ^^

 

A little gift for youuuuu <3