Bad Daddy and Appa

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 14- 


 

“Yugyeom-ah… tonight, I will sleep with daddy, okay? You’ve been sleeping with him everyday.” I say to Yugyeom who is still busy with his ice cream. He lifts his head and look at me briefly, pouting.
 
“Why don’t we just sleep together, Appa?” he cutely asks me, but looking at Youngjae with his puppy-eyes.
 
“No. I want to sleep with daddy. You are a good boy, right?” I fight him.
 
“No~ Appa… I want to sleep with daddy too. I can’t sleep alone.” He whines. "I am scared if sleeping alone, Appa~" his whine getting louder. I let a sigh. Yugyeom doesn’t know my plan and it’s hard to explain to him.
 
“Alright, baby. I will sleep with you.” Youngjae takes Yugyeom’s hand. I look at him in disbelief.
 
“What? Jae-ah… you said you want to sleep with me tonight?” I whine too. I feel his foot under the table, tugging mine. I get his signal.
 
“Okay. You win, Im Yugyeom!” I say, faking a sad face while Yugyeom grins so wide.
 
After the dinner, we walk around the beach with Yugyeom sits on my shoulder.
 
“I feel like flying, daddy! Woah… Appa... I am so high…” I play with him, running around slowly while spreading his hand, just like a plane. Youngjae laugh at us.
 
“Be careful, hyung. Don’t run too fast!” Youngjae exclaims, nagging at me. We “fly” for a while. I stop when I don’t hear any laugh from Yugyeom.
 
“Appa, enough. I am tired.” A yawn escapes his lips.
 
“You’re tired? Then what about me, baby? Who run was me…” I say, chuckle.
 
Yugyeom chuckles too, “Hihi… I am sorry, Appa. You can put me down.” I put him down and he runs to Youngjae who walk slowly behind us.
 
“Daddy… daddy…” 
 
Youngjae opens his arms as he catch Yugyeom, “Yes, baby?”
 
“I am tired, wanna sleep now.” Youngjae picks him up.
 
“Okay. Let’s head back to the hotel.” We walk back to the hotel with Yugyeom in Youngjae’s embrace.
 
“Baby… you are gaining weight again. I don’t think I can hold you up any longer.” Youngjae complains, making Yugyeom pouts.
 
“Give him to me.” I say as I open my arms for Yugyeom who immediately clings to me.
 
“Daddy will sleep with me, right?” He asks cutely. Youngjae takes his little hand, “Yes, I will. Don’t worry.” Yugyeom nods.
 
We take a few times for walking back to the hotel. When we arrive at the hotel, Yugyeom is already sleeping. 
 
“Let me put him on his bedroom.” Lucky we got a room with two bedrooms, so I can put Yugyeom away from our bedroom. I mentally slap myself as being selfish, but I really need some alone time with Youngjae and I can’t wait any longer.
 
“Let me kiss him first.” Youngjae leans closer to give Yugyeom kisses on his forehead, cheeks, and lips, “Sleep tight, sweety.” He whispers.
 
smile at him as I whisper to his ear, “Wait me.” He blushes before saying, “Change him on his pajamas, hyung.” I nod and I walk to Yugyeom’s room.
 
I tuck Yugyeom to sleep first and making sure that he is sleeping tight and warm before heading to my room with Youngjae. I feel nervous and excited at the same time. I open the door and find Youngjae is changing on his pajama. 
 
I walk closer to him, giving him a back hug. He jumps in surprise, “Relax, Jae. It’s me.” I whisper to his ear. We hug for a while. I really love the feeling having him in my arms. I don’t want to let him go.
 
“You are so beautiful, baby.” I whisper to his ear, making him shiver.
 
“Hyung?” he turns his body to face me, looking directly in to my eyes. I keep him in my embrace.
 
“You are so beautiful and I will tell you everyday.” I say it almost like a whisper, making him blush. I love seeing his cheeks with a sheer rose color.
 
“Is Yugyeom sleeping?” he asks, concerns about Yugyeom.
 
“Yes.” I simply answer as push him back slowly to the bed. I look in to his lips, my lips a bit before capturing his sweet lips. We arrive at the bed and I push him down as he falls behind with me above him. I keep my lips on his, savoring his sweet plump lips, bitting his bottom lip to access his mouth. He obeys me. Our sweet and gentle kiss suddenly turns in to hot and passionate kiss as our tounges battle for dominace. 
 
“I love you,” I say between the kiss, still locking my lips with his until I feel a tug on my chest. Youngjae needs time to breath so I dart my lips to kiss his neck, bitting and a bit, leaving some red bruises. He moans and that more. I keep kissing his neck and collarbone while my hand gets lower to his pajama shirt. I slid inside his shirt and this get him shock. He opens his eyes.
 
“W-wait… w-wait a m-minute, h-hyung.” He slightly pushes me. I look down at him, “Why, Jae?” I don’t understand his action. I know we both want it.
 
“I… I… I-it’s j-just… I-I am s-shy,” he stutters, tilting his head to avoid my gaze. I take his face with my other hand and making him look at me again, “Don’t be shy. You are beautiful.”
 
“But, h-hyung-” I cut his words with the new kiss, don’t wait for him to take a breath. I slid my hand inside his shirt upside down, making him shiver. In no time, I take off his shirt and take mine. We both shirtless, but he shyly covers his face with both of his hand. I chuckle with his submissive self.
 
“Baby…” I call him as I pull away his hands. He closes his eyes tightly.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” I softly call him again. I kiss his lips briefly.
 
“Look at me, baby…” I demand. He slowly opens his eyes.
 
“Don’t be shy. You are perfect.” I assure him.
 
“I-I am not…” he says more like a mumble. I ignore his words as I give him a trail of kiss around his body. From his face to his belly where I find a trace line of surgery’s wound. I lift my head to look at him. Now, I know why he’s been desperately being shy.
 
“Hey, baby… is it..?” I ask him, watching his reaction. He nods sheepishly. I give him an assuring kiss.
 
“I am shy because of that. It won’t disappear even after this time.” He mutters. I look at him, smiling.
 
“You know what, baby? That’s what makes you more beautiful and perfect. That’s the trace of your struggle for our Yugyeom. Don’t be shy. You know in my eyes, you already are the most beautiful and cutest person in the world. And I love you so much. Don’t feel a little.” I assure him. 
 
“Really?” he needs more assurance.
 
“Yes. Now, let me finish my job. I want you.” I whisper to his ear. He nods shyly and we continue our night. Finally, I can get closest to Youngjae again.
 

 

We’ve been exhausted after what we did. It feels amazing and I am still in the 7th heaven. I look at Youngjae who trying to manage his breaths beside me. I pull him by arms and make him lie down above me. He looks at me questionably.
 
“Why, hyung?” 
 
“Thank you,” I say softly, almost like a whisper. I kiss him sweetly again and he melt at the kiss. We kiss for a long time, almost going for another round, before we hear Yugyeom’s crying. Youngjae quickly pull away from the kiss and abruptly wearing his clothes again before dashing towards Yugyeom’s room.
 
I find my clothes and walk towards Yugyeom’s room where Youngjae hugs him tightly. Yugyeom is still crying.
 
“D-dad... dy… I am a-afraid. W-why didn’t y-you s-sleep with m-me?” he chokes his own cry. Youngjae keeps apologizing as he soothes Yugyeom’s back.
 
“I am sorry, baby. I am sorry. I will accompany you now.” Youngjae sadly assure Yugyeom who tighten the hug. I walk closer and sit beside them.
 
“We are here now. Let’s sleep again, baby?” I join Youngjae to calm Yugyeom.
 
“I want to sleep with you, daddy… I-I want s-sleep with d-daddy…” Yugyeom muffles his cry, making me hurt. He looks like having a terrible nightmare. 
 
“I… I’ve been calling for you, but you didn’t hear, Appa. Y-you locked t-the d-door too. I… I was s-cared, daddy. I… thought y-you abandoned m-me… l-leaving me a-alone…” Yugyeom say sadly, making me and Youngjae sad. I look at Youngjae. Did we really in to each other that we didn’t hear Yugyeom’s voice?
 
“Alright… Alright… I am sorry, baby. I never abandoned you, sweety. I am sorry.” Youngjae apologize again.
 
“Let’s sleep now, baby. You said you want to see sunrise?” Youngjae adds, making Yugyeom’s cry fades away. He looks terrible because of how hard he cried. I whip away Yugyeom’s tears and kiss his trembling lips briefly. Youngjae brings him to lies on the bed.
 
Yugyeom refuses to pull away from Youngjae’s hug. I guess he is really afraid that Youngjae will abandon and leave him again. I lie down beside Yugyeom as I pat his back, tuck him to sleep. I still can hear Yugyeom’s hiccups. Youngjae sighs as he caressing Yugyeom’s hair and rain him with kiss and singing lullaby for him.
 
“I am sorry, baby. I really am. I won’t leave you again.” he whispers before we all drift to sleep.
 

 

Yugyeom really won’t leave Youngjae and me alone. He keeps whining for Youngjae to hold him up or if we walks, Yugyeom will holds our hands tightly, doesn’t want to let us go. We spend the last day in the beach before going home.
 
In the car, on our way back home, Youngjae is sitting on the back seat, leaving me driving alone. Yugyeom doesn’t want to sit behind alone, so I have to surrender for Yugyeom. Soon enough, Yugyeom is sleeping with his head on Youngjae’s lap. I look at Youngjae’s caressing Yugyeom’s cheeks through the mirror.
 
“I felt bad for him, hyung.” Youngjae suddenly say as his eyes never leave Yugyeom.
 
“I should have known that he really meant it when he said want to sleep with me last night. I feel like a bad mom for him.” he accuses hisself.
 
“Jae-ah…” I call him. He looks at me briefly.
 
“It’s not you fault. It’s mine because I couldn’t control my urge eventhough you said that we have to stop.” It’s true… Last night, when we did it, Youngjae kept asking and worrying about Yugyeom. He told me to stop a few times, but I ignored him because I really needed him.
 
“It’s our fault, hyung. I obeyed you too. I even didn’t hear Yugyeom’s voice calling us. Did we really in to each other?” Youngjae asks the question that has been my question last night.
 
“I… don’t know. Well… We had been busy with each other and beside your voice was loud,” I chuckle which immediately going down as I feel an intense gaze from Youngjae.
 
“I really feel bad for him. Having Yugyeom thought about us abandoned and left him really making my heart hurt, hyung. I never imagine he would thought and said something like that. He must be scared so much last night, wandering around in the hotel room alone.” Youngjae sadly say as he lifts Yugyeom’s body to keep him in his embrace. I take a glace a bit.
 
I love seeing Yugyeom in Youngjae’s embrace. It just feels right.
 
“Let’s do it only when Yugyeom isn’t around, hyung.” Youngjae mumbles.
 
“Oh, you’ve already plan to do it again, baby?” I .
 
“Hyung!” he exclaime loudly, making me giggle.
 
“I know. I know. I am sorry. I was joking.” I turn around briefly. Yugyeom shifts a bit only to wrap his hands around Youngjae who smile sweetly.
 
“Daddy… Appa… d-don’t go.” he dreamly mutters, making me and Youngjae let a big sigh. I guess Youngjae is right. Yugyeom must be hurt last night. I mentally slap myself for being a bad Appa for Yugyeom. Youngjae tighten the hug, whispering, “I won’t go anywhere, baby. I am here.”
 
Silent passes by…
 
“Uhm… baby…” I call Youngjae who busy playing with Yugyeom’s little hand.
 
“I should cut his nails. It’s been too long.” Youngjae says randomly.
 
“Jae-ah…” I call him again. I can feel he looks at me, “Why, hyung?”
 
“Is your body okay?” I ask pure concern. 
 
“Yes. Why?” he asks me back.
“Well… the last time we did it, you…” I don’t continue my words as Youngjae clears his throat.
 
“Are you okay?”
 
“Y-yes. I am sorry.” Silent passes by again.
 
“I feel a little bit sore, just like the first time. But, I ignored it since Yugyeom consumed my attention.” He sheepishly says. I nod.
 
“I am sorry.” I mumble.
 
“No. You’ve been very gentle as I remember you would, hyung.”
 
“Oh, really?”
 
“Yes?” he answers hesitantly and heard more like question. I laugh, “You are funny, Jae.”
 
“I will always be gentle with you, baby. And for what I said last night… I meant it all.” I reaffirm.
 
“Huh? Which one?”
 
“About your surgery.”
 
“Oh… that. Thank you for reassuring me, hyung. I’ve been so afraid to get close to you because I feel imperfect.” He admits again.
 
“No, baby… you are perfect, more perfect. I really meant it. That’s the trace of your struggle to have Yugyeom. I should be the one who say thanks to you for not giving up and giving birth of Yugyeom eventhough you didn’t really trust yourself back then. I am glad.” I assure him again. I look at Youngjae through the mirror. He looks at me briefly before placing his gaze on Yugyeom who still sleeping peacefully.
 
“I am really glad too for not giving up back then. And for having him.” he pauses as he kiss Yugyeom’s cheek.
 
“You suffered so much on your first year, baby. But, you can overcome it and being an amazing kid now, growing up so fast. I love you, sweety.” Youngjae softly whispers to Yugyeom, caressing his hair and kiss his forehead.
 

 

a.n: I can't write . I am sorry >_<*

So, I write it in the safe way. *runs away*

 

 

*back again to give a speech*

Oh, welcome my new subscribers! Thank you for joining me in this story. =]

And also... thank you for all those who left comments.

Trust me, I read it all. So, leave comment if you don't mind. (why do I sound demanding? alright, forget it. hahaha ^.^#)

But, really... your comments mean a lot for me. They give me strength and inspiration to write. Kkkk~

Ok. Enough. That's it. I hope you enjoy this little chapter. Thank you again. Bye~

Heart ppyeong ppyeong~ <3 <3 <3 ^^