Proposal

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

Hi, guys... It's been a while since my last update, right?

I know... I am sorry. I've got a hectic week and I got no time to write.

Once again.. I am sorry.

 

Anw, I am back with the new chapter.

That's it. Enjoy! ^^ 


-ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 13- 


 

I arrive at the beach again and begin searching for any traces of Youngjae and Yugyeom. Sun will set around 10 minutes more and yet I haven’t found the duo. I run here and there until I heard a muffle giggle from behind me. I turn around and find Youngjae and Yugyeom giggle nonstop, their ice cream is dripping on their hand and they don’t seem bothered by it. I walk to them.
 
“Yah! I’ve been searching for you too and began panicking. And you and this little kid are just eating ice cream without me. And giggle at me? Choi Youngjae… I am annoyed now. Stop with the giggle.” I annoyedly shout at them. They immediately stop giggling. 
 
Youngjae looks at Yugyeom, “Gyeom-ah… don’t you think that it should be us who shout at him? Ah, I don’t like Appa anymore. Let’s leave.” Youngjae takes Yugyeom’s hand and turn back to leave me. I stand there frozen, processing the whole story. Sh*t, Choi Youngjae is really angry!
 
“Youngjae-ah… Yugyeom-ah…” I call them as I walk faster behind them. They turn around briefly before running away from me. I don’t have any choice than to run to catch them.
 
“Baby… stop it!” I shout at them again. They keep running, but slower now. I try my hardest to run speedly and catch Yugyeom who immediately hits me in the arm, “Appa… Appa… let go of me! Daddy… daddy… help me!” I tickle him, making him laugh hard. Youngjae is about to run again, but hesitant since Yugyeom is in my embrace. I stop tickling Yugyeom and take Youngjae hand.
 
“Don’t forget, baby. I was the best runner in the college. I can always catch you. You can’t run away from me. Not in the past, not now, not in the future.” I say as I drag Youngjae with Yugyeom still is in my embrace, to sit on the not-so-crowd-beach.
 
“Let’s sit here.” I let go of Youngjae hand to put Yugyeom down. I have Yugyeom sit on my lap and Youngjae beside me.
 
“Appa! Daddy! Look… Look… it’s sunset! It’s sunset! Yeay… I see sunset!” Yugyeom excitedly shout, making me and Youngjae froze a while. We sit in silence just listening to the sound of waves and feeling the sea breeze. 
 
I grab Youngjae hand and leaning close to him, “Tonight, we go dinner outside the hotel, okay?” I whisper to his ear. He looks at me briefly before nodding. We take so many pictures together.
 
“Appa! I want! I want! I want to take picture of you and daddy! Give me the phone, Appa! Come on!” Yugyeom excitedly takes the phone from my hands. I sit closer to Youngjae and put my hand on his shoulder, bringing him close to me. Yugyeom takes it.
 
“One… two… three! Daddy, SMILE!!!!” Yugyeom nags, making us laugh. “Okay! It’s good, Appa!” I take the phone from Yugyeom and look at the picture. It’s beautiful, indeed.
 
“Did I take it good, Appa?” Yugyeom asks cutely as he sits on Youngjae’s lap.
 
“Yes, baby. You’ve done great. Let’s hang our pictures here in the home. How?” Yugyeom excitedly nods.
 
“Okay, baby. We have to back to hotel and prepare for dinner. Let’s go!” Youngjae instructed us. We follow him. I hope his mood will be better or my plan will fail.
 
I take shower first, then Yugyeom takes one with Youngjae, since he insisted to take shower with his ‘mommy’. I look at my watch nervously. I should get going now or I won’t have any times to practice.
 
“Jae-ah… Yugyeom…” I knock on the door. Youngjae peek his head out a bit. He is so beautiful with his wet hair and it . I slap my face twice to get on my right mind as Youngjae stares hard at me.
 
“What’s that, hyung?”
 
“Oh… Uhm, I should get going first, Jae. Will you be okay if you take dinner first without me?” Youngjae opens the door to the bathroom, revealing his beautiful upper body with a towel hanging around his waist. I gulp at the sight.
 
“Where are you going, hyung? Why can’t you just go with us?” he asks, suspiciously.
 
“Errmm… I have something to do first, Jae. Please?” I plead. He sighs before nodding, “Okay. I will take Yugyeom.”
 
“Yes… thank you, baby!” I exclaim as I peck his wet lips. It feels amazing.
 
“Well… yeah… go now or you’ll be late for dinner, hyung. I don’t grant it that you will have some foods if you late.” Youngjae warns me. I pull him into hug once.
 
“You know where you should take dinner, right?” I ask him, making sure. He nods. Then, I take my leave.
 

 

I arrive at the restaurant and immediately call Manager Lee. He said that all of the preparation are under control and they just need my signal to prepare it all. I walk to the piano on th stage and pull out a note that consist of a song that I really want to sing for Youngjae.
 
I may not be the best at singing and playing piano, but for Youngjae, I’ve been learning hard to play piano. I just hope I won’t make any mistakes later, not in front of Youngjae. That’s why I practice first.
 
I finish my song and Mr. Lee walks closer to me, clapping. “It’s such a beautiful song! I bet your partner will be moved by this song. You’ve chose great, Jaebum-shi!” Mr. Lee sincerely compliments me.
 
“Thank you. Now, I just wish that I can play it perfectly like I did before.” I shyly hope. Mr. Lee pats my back, encourage me. My phone rings.
 
“Hello?” 
 
“Hyung? Where are you now?” Youngjae’s voice rings on my ear.
 
“Appa! Appa!” Yugyeom’s voice on the line.
 
“Where are you now?” I repeat his question.
 
“Ung? I am on my way to the restaurant with Yugeyom. We will be there on 5 minutes. Where are you?” he repeats his question again, leaving me nervously say, “Uhm… Just wait a little bit, baby. I will be there.”
 
“Okay. Be safe.” He reminds me. I chuckle before hang up.
 
“He’ll be here on 5 minutes, Mr. Lee.” I inform him. He nods then giving a few instruction to his staff.
 
“Well… better you hide now, Jaebum-shi.” He reminds me.
 
“Oh, yes.” I quickly walk behind the curtains. There, I can hear Yugyeom and Youngjae loud voice.
 
“Reservation by Im Jaebum, please.” I hear Youngjae says. 
 
“This way, please, Sir.”
 
“Appa! I got my chair alone!” Yugyeom excitedly says. I think they are in the table by now. I can feel my heart beats crazily. I am so nervous.
 
“Oh, you’ve prepare this table for my son too.” Youngjae smiling voice rings up.
 
“Oh, yes. Mr. Im ask in detail. I will take your order, Sir.” The waiter says.
 
“Daddy, where is Appa?” Yugyeom asks.
 
“I don’t know. He said he won’t be long.”
 
“He likes to disappear now, daddy.” Yugyeom says suspiciously.
 
“I know right.”
 
“I am hungry, daddy… I am hungry… wanna eat soon…” Yugeyom whines.
 
“Alright, baby. Just a few minutes. They are preparing our foods. Be patient, okay?”
 
“Okay, daddy…” Yugeyom agrees as he plays with plate and fork, making some random sounds.
 
It’s time for me to appear. So, I sneak out to the piano seat, carefully walking to avoid Youngjae’s or Yugyeom’s gaze. I safely land on the piano seat. I take a few breaths before hitting the first note and suddenly the stage is shining brightly and I can see Yugyeom and Youngjae’s surprise face.
 
“Hey, baby. Are you surprise, right?” I greet them.
 
“Appa! Appa! Woooaahh…” Yugyeom exclaims as he stands up to sits on Youngjae’s lap. Youngjae gets all smiley and suddenly all my worries and nervousness disappear, then I begin to sing.
 
For meeting you
And being able to touch your hair
For meeting you
And being able to look at each other
For getting to hug you
And being able to cry when it gets tough
I am so fortunate
For the beautiful world that knows you
And placing you here
 
In the violent wind
And under the wet roof
Not getting tossed out there by myself
Wearisome daily life
And toilsome survival
That by some chance it’s not something meaningless
Always being remained by my side
It’s because of an amazing person
It’s you…
 
 For meting you
And being able to make the meals we share
For meeting you
And being able to hold your hand when it’s numb
For getting to hug you
And being able to comfort you eventough it doesn’t help
I am so fortunate
For the beautiful world that knows you
And placing you here
 
In the violent wind
And under the wet roof
Not getting tossed out there by myself
Wearisome daily life
And toilsome survival
That by some chance it’s not something meaningless
Always being remained by my side
It’s because of an amazing person
It’s you…
 
For meeting you
And being able to touch your hair
(Lee Juck – It’s Fortunate)
 
I finish the song perfectly. I open my eyes to look at Youngjae and Yugyeom who sit there frozen. They must be surprise since I don’t get any reaction. Was it good? Was it bad? Did he like it or dislike? Why he didn’t show any reaction? I keep thinking about it.
 
“APPAAAA!!! You are awesome!!” Yugyeom is the first who exclaims excitedly, clapping.
 
“Daddy… daddy… Appa is really good, isn’t he?” Yugyeom asks Youngjae cutely, making Youngjae back to his self again.
 
“Yes, he is awesome, baby.” I hear him saying and can’t help but blushing over his compliment.
 
I look at his direction where he looks back at me. We exchange gaze for a while, trying to deliver all the emotions through our eyes. I take the small box and a bouqet, stand up and walk towards them. I kneel in front of Youngjae, who seems so surprise. He gets surprise a few times in row tonight.
 
Yugyeom looks at me and Youngjae confusedly, not really know what happen. He keeps darting his gaze back and forth to me and Youngjae.
 
“Appa? Daddy?” He calls us cutely. I smile to him, handing Youngjae the bouqet and opening the small box, showing him the rings.
 
“Choi Youngjae… ever since I met you eight years ago, my feeling for you never change. You are the only one for me. You’ve been through such a hard time. And I couldn’t be beside you at that time. But, now… I promise you that if you willingly live and spend your life with me, like I do, I promise you that I will always be by your side forever, to love you and cherish you.
 
Meeting you is the best thing that ever happen in my life. And thank you for coming back to me with this amazing kid, our own son. Thank you so much. So, Choi Youngjae… under the moonlight and in front of the sea… let the earth and the sky be our witness… I love you in the past, right now, and in the future. Will you marry me, Choi Youngjae?” I finish all the things that I have practiced before, but not perfectly. I just go with the flow. 
 
I look at Youngjae hopefully while Youngjae locks his eyes on me and the ring before nodding, “I love you too, hyung. And… yes, I will marry you.” he simply says, making me the happiest man in the world. I smile wide while sliding the new ring to his finger.
 
Yugyeom understands by now as he smiles wide too, “Appa? Daddy?” he calls us.
 
“Yes, baby?” I asks him back.
 
“So, you will be my Appa for real?” He asks with his doe-eyes that shines brightly like the stars above.
 
“Yes.” I simply say. He pulls me in to hug, still sitting on Youngjae’s lap. “I love you, Appa! And thank you. You are awesome!” he compliments me, making me chuckle. I pull away from the hug to look at Youngjae.
 
“Jae?” I call him.
 
“I can’t believe it.” Youngjae mumbles. I smile then take his chin to capture his lips sweetly.
 
I pull away, “Now, do you believe it?” I ask him. He look at my eyes before nodding.
 
“I love you,” I say.
 
“Daddy… Appa… let’s eat. I am hungry, daddy. Let’s eat.” Yugyeom whines as he moves to his seat.
 
“Oh, right. I’ve prepare the food too.” I walk to my seat across Youngjae. The waitress serve our foods and making Yugyeom so excited. We chuckle at his antics.
 
“Wow! It’s my favorite foods!” he exclaims, making us chuckle.
 
“Eat slowly, baby. Your foods won’t run away,” Youngjae nags. I look at Yugyeom, shaking my head. He is definitely my son!
 
I drift my gaze to Youngjae as he takes my hands and squishes them, “Thank you so much, hyung. This is the best proposal ever. Thank you.” I smile to him. I am glad that he is moved by my proposal, really glad. 
 
"Oh, by the way... I really love the decoration, hyung. Did you prepare it, hyung?"
 
"Yes. This afternoon."
 
"Really? When you said you were going to the bathroom?"
 
"Yes. And I reserved this whole restaurant for us only." I inform him.
 
"What?!" He is shocked, choking from his drink.
 
"Easy, baby. It doesn't cost so much." I assure him. He still looks at me with an unbelieveable eyes.
 
"You don't have to, hyung."
 
"No. Trust me. I want it that way. I really want to give you the best night, the unforgettable night. And..." I pause.
 
"And, what?" 
 
"I don't think I am ready to have audiences other than you two." I sheepishly smile.
 
Youngjae takes my hand again, "It's okay, hyung. You've done great. I really love it. I am moved by your voice alone. I don't know that you can play piano." 
 
"I... I practiced it in rush, special just for you, baby..." I shyly answer him.
 
"Really... Thank you again..." He smiles reassuringly. I smile at him, thanking God who send such a beautiful angel for me.
 
"Daddy... I am done. I want ice cream, daddy... Ice cream! Ice cream!" Yugyeom begins hitting the table.
 
"Ice cream will be here a few minutes again, baby. Be patient." I assure Yugyeom who immediately pouts, but quickly all smiley when he see the huge ice cream.
 
"Wow, it's so big and high! How do I suppose to finish it, daddy?" Yugyeom looks at Youngjae pleading as if he begs Youngjae to eat ice cream with him. In the end, we eat it together.
 
Now, I can finally smile and letting all the nervous feeling go away, chatting with my two precious persons in the world, my wife husband suppose to be and my son.
 

an: How was it?

Nothing special, just typical propose in the story.

However, I really want to hear JB sings that song live. I've just got the preview in the radio.

He sang this song while looking at Youngjae's eyes, locking their gaze for a moment before both of them getting embarrassed.

And Bambam's comment was the same as mine, "Are you confessing right now?" Kkkk~

Oh, my bad... I should put it the link if you are interesed to the video.

Here is the link JB's singing part starts on 2:06. Enjoy! Kkk~

 

Okay. That's it. Till the next update.

And I can't promise you, I will update tomorrow. Kkkk~

Have a great day, all! 

I am out. I am out too. I am out three. I am out four. *using Youngjae's engrish*