Meeting You Pt. 1

Another Beginning: When I Meet You

AN: Hi.. finally chapter 1 is up!

If you are my new reader, you have to read my previous story called "When I Met You"

because this story is a sequel to it.

Enjoy! ^^ 


- ANOTHER BEGINNING: CHAPTER 1 - 


 

“Choi. Youngjae.” I softly say. I can’t move. My body refuses to move, a shocked wave of relieve and unbelievable running though my whole body. I just stay frozen, looking at the man whom I miss so much and been searching for the past seven years. 
 
“Choi Youngjae.” This time, my voice seems louder. The latter looks at me after a while. He looks surprise, just like me.
 
“Jae... Jaebum hyung?” he softly mumbles. I can’t hold it again as I run to him and hug him, pouring down all my longing feelings for him.
 
“I can’t believe I can meet you again! I miss you, Youngjae-ah… I miss you so much.” I pull back from the hug only to hug him again. I feel a tug on my suit. I pull away from the hug and stare down at Yugyeom.
 
“Do you know my dad, Sir?” he asks cutely. I squat down.
 
“Yes, kid. He is… he is…” I pause staring up at Youngjae a bit. ‘”He is the person who stole my heart and ran away with it for seven years.” I say. Yugyeom looks confuse. I pick him up.
 
“Daddy, what did he say? I don’t understand.” He asks Youngjae. Youngjae is still in the silent mode.
 
“So, this is our Yugyeom, Jae?” I softly ask him. Yugyeom looks at me and Youngjae.
 
Youngjae let a big sigh, “Yes, hyung. He is Yugyeom,” he says, staring affectionately at Yugyeom.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… I haven’t introduced myself, right?” I softly ask Yugyeom, he nods. “My name is Jaebum. Im Jaebum.”
 
“Jae… bum?” he asks in unbelievable tone. He put his finger on his lips, just like Youngjae when he is thinking. “So, daddy… is it him that you told me?” he asks cutely at Youngjae. He is sure is the smartest kid I’ve ever met.
 
“Yes. He is him. Now, let’s go home, Gyeom. It’s your time to take a nap.” Youngjae says as he takes Yugyeom from my embrace.
 
“No~” Yugyeom refuses, whining cutely, clinging on me desperately.
 
“Yugyeom-ah…” Youngjae insists.
 
“Jae… let him. He still wants to play. Just one day off from afternoon nap.” I say as I caressing his head.
 
“Jaebum…” he trails off, before saying, “Appa?”
 
I pull him away and stare hard at him. He looks at me and smiles cutely. I hug him tight again, feeling my tears ready to pour down. I hold it back since I don’t want any of my staff looks at me crying.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… let’s get to Appa’s office. I have so many toys for you.” I say. Yugyeom nods in excitement.
 
“Jae… we need to talk.” I say to Youngjae. “Please…” I beg to him. Youngjae stays in silent, but nods anyway looks at Yugyeom who smiles excitedly. Yugyeom says his thanks to all the security and we head to my office. This time, I prefer to use my special elevator.
 
We arrive at my office. I immediately inform Nayeon about my schedule and ordered her to change my appointment with Mr. Ok. I don’t want to be disturbed while I talk with Youngjae. We have a lot of things to talk.
 
“Jaebum Appa, your office is nice and huge!” Yugyeom exclaims excitedly. He immediately runs over here and there. I chuckle looking at him so excited.
 
“Gyeom-ah… Watch out. Be-” Youngjae warns him, but I cut his words.
 
“Let him, Jae. He can play here all the time.” He stays silence.
 
“Let’s get ourselves comfortable.” I say as I take Youngjae’s hand and lead him to the nearest couch. It’s been so long that I take his hand. It still feels the same; still gives me thrill and excitement. We sit in silence. 
 
I stare hard at him while Youngjae is wandering around. Eyes everywhere, except me. He is still the same Youngjae I know. He doesn’t age so much, still cute and beautiful and amazing and mesmerizing, despite he is more silent now. But, he is still Youngjae, the boy, the man whom I fell for and still.
 
We sit there in a complete silent in a few minutes. I stand up to order drink for him and Yugyeom.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… Aren’t you thirsty? What do you want?” I walk to him and ask him. Yugyeom is so immersed by the toys.
 
“He loves choco milk shake.” Youngjae answers for him. I look at him, nodding.
 
“Are you not gonna ask me, hyung?” he asks, for the first time. I walk to the phone, to call my secretary.
 
“Nayeon-shi, please come with one choco milk shake and two Americanos.” I order.
 
I feel Youngjae’s stare. “I still know your favorite, Jae,” I smile to him and walks back to him.
 
“So, tell me about you after… well, you know… break up.” I sheepishly ask, ignoring my crazy heartbeat. Even after all of this time, this boy, this man still makes my heart flutter.
 
“Well… hm…” he trails off, looking for words to tell. I patiently wait for him. I’ve been waiting for him for almost seven years. So, waiting for a few minutes won’t kill me.
 
As he is about to say something, my secretary enters, bringing my order. I take it from her and tell her to immediately back to her place. I place the Americanos on the table where Youngjae and I sit. Then I walk towards Yugyeom.
 
“Gyeom-ah… here is your drink.” I hand him the choco milk shake. Yugyeom looks at me before taking it.
 
“Thank you, Appa.” He smiles as he takes a sip of his drink. I pat his head, “Tell me if you want anything, baby.” He nods, back to the toys again.
 
I walk back to Youngjae. “So, how are you now?” I ask him as I take a sip of my drink. He takes a sip of his drink too before talking, “I am doing good. I’ve been busier since I have Yugyeom.”
 
“I see…” I commented.
 
“Uhm… I am sorry for the past, hyung.” He says. I shake my head, “Don’t say sorry again, Jae. Now, tell me more about you.” I move a bit to make my body comfortable.
 
“Well… I met Jinyoung hyung once and he told me all, but I guess I was too young to think maturely. So, I just said the same words as I said to you, hyung…”
 
“I’ve been distant with Jinyoung.” I mumble. Hearing these words, Youngjae stares hard at me, “I am sorry, hyung. I really am. I am stupid. I am sorry,” he keeps apologizing.
 
“It doesn’t matter, Jae. So, where were you after that?” I shrug it off, telling Youngjae to continue or he will blame himself again. I know him too well.
 
“After that, I went to Mokpo for the rest of my holidays, then back to Seoul again to finish my study.” He tells.
 
“But, I’ve been searching for you in the university…” I cut him.
 
“Yes, I know. My friends told me so. I avoided you, hyung. I saw you in the university more than once, but I was a coward, I didn’t have courage to face you, that’s why I cut all the communication with you, even changed my number. After graduate, I moved to Mokpo. I worked as a piano teacher there for a few months before I decided to complete my duty.
 
After two years, I began to work as music therapist in the hospital. There, I met baby Yugyeom, he was abandoned by his parents and hospital take care of him. Since I felt so lonely without someone by my side, I decided to adopt him because I really love him, especially his mole under his eye…” 
 
“… Just like yours,” I cut him. He nods.
 
“I adopt him when he was 11 months. Because of Yugyeom, I felt a bit alive again.” Youngjae smiles so bright, reminiscing about the day he first adopted Yugyeom. He takes a sip of his drink before continue.
 
“When Yugyeom was three, I moved to Seoul again since I have a new job as a music teacher and Yugyeom will enter a playgroup. He is in playgroup now.”
 
“Playgroup? I thought he is just four, Jae…” I ask in unbelievable tone.
 
“Well… practically he is five, hyung, he has his birthday on last November. His body is small. The nurse said that because he stayed in incubator for long enough, but all his senses are working just fine.” Youngjae informs me while looking at the cutest kid in baby blue t-shirt who is busy playing with little cars.
 
“And Yugyeom knows about me?” I ask him, cutting his story again.
 
“Yes. I told him. He kept asking me about mother, hyung. I can’t help but to think of you. It’s hard for me to explain the situation. Yugyeom is still too young to understand that he isn’t my own son, but sometimes he gave me feeling that he understood it all. 
 
And because I keep our photo in my room, he began to ask me more. I told him that you were my lover. Then, he said with his own mouth ‘Appa’ while pointing at your picture. He was just four at that time. I am really surprise that he really call you ‘Appa’. I don’t know it will be so fast.
 
Yugyeom said that he will have two fathers. But I said that it's impossible. I don't know that I'll meet you in very soon. Yugyeom insisted that he wants two father because he wants to be special child, like I told him. Yugyeom isn’t like me, hyung, he socializes and understands better than me,” he pauses.
 
As I am about to say something, I jump in surprise since some loud music is played. Yugyeom holds a remote to my music player. I look at him as he begins to dance cutely.
 
“Daddy… Look at me!” Yugyeom cutely exclaims. Youngjae looks at him affectionately.
 
“He loves to dance, but I can’t teach him to dance.” Youngjae sheepishly says, his eyes don’t leave Yugyeom.
 
“I will teach him, Jae. I was a dance teacher before.” I say as I walk to Yugyeom.
 
“Yugyeom-ah… Do you love to dance?” I ask him. He nods excitedly.
 
“Like this, Appa. I love this moves!” he shows me his best moves and I watch him in awe. He is definitely good.
 
“I will teach you. I am a dancer, you know. But, you have to do something for me.” I whisper to his ear. He looks at me, blinking cutely before nodding his head.
 
“I will teach you, but let me stay with your daddy. I want to stay with you and your daddy. Is it okay?” I whisper my wish. He nods excitedly, “Of course, Appa!” then, he runs towards Youngjae.
 
“Daddy… Daddy… Appa said that he will come to our house to teach me dance! Let him stay, daddy… Please…” Yugyeom is definitely my partner in crime. He did it greatly.
 
“But, Gyeom-ah… Appa has works to do. He can’t teach you dance.” Youngjae refuses. I frown a bit, “I have time. I always have times.” I sheepishly say.
 
“Look… Look… he said no problem. Please, Daddy… please… I won’t need any teacher if you can teach me dance but you said you don’t know how to dance, daddy. Please?” Yugyeom asks Youngjae, whining louder.
 
Youngjae seems a bit hesitant before saying, “Okay. Just one condition: be a good boy and don’t bother him if he has work to do. Alright?”
 
“Yes, Dad!” Yugyeom excitedly says as he running around and hug me.
 
“Appa… come, stay with us!” he excitedly says. He did great. I high five with him. I swear to God that I saw Youngjae’s smile a bit when I high fived Yugyeom.
 
I walk closer to Youngjae and let Yugyeom dance alone for a while. “Thank you, Jae.” I say.
 
“I did it for Yugyeom. Not for you, hyung.” he says in fake cold tone. He still can’t lie.
 
“I know,” I play with him. “I will definitely making you falling for me again.” I say.
 
“Now, tell me about you. Do you find any lovers? I bet you are more famous now since you did some magazine interviews.” Youngjae say as he sits again. I sit across him again, taking my drink.
 
“Well… since you were gone, my life was like a hell. And, no one can replace you, Jae.” I begin, saying it honestly. 
 
“I completely being crazy and been searching for you. I’ve took my duty for two years and before that, I’ve been searching for you, always, even after I discharge, I was still searching for you. I almost gave up of my life more than once. But, my father and the guys didn’t let me,” he gasps, clearly feeling guilty.
 
“Yeah… like I said before when we played truth or dare, Jae. I can’t live without you, still I am. I felt like a corpse without you and I am having a dream of you and Yugyeom every nights. Oh, and my father was hospitalized when he first heard our break up. He was the one who been hurts after me.” I say, intentionally saying all the truth.
 
“Is father okay, hyung?” he asks concerned. I nod. “He is fine now, outside. Inside? I don’t know. He doesn’t really talk about his feeling with me, about you. Because he mostly knew that I’ve been failing desperately about forgetting you and moving on.” I pause.
 
“After you left, I resign from the school and helping my father again, to take care of this mall. I feel a big guilty towards him since I fail him. He really wanted us to be together.” I pause again.
 
“Youngjae-ah… Up until now, I still found our break up is unbelievable and immature. Up until now, I refuse to break up with you. I still love you, Jae.” I finally say the words that I’ve been holding, playing with my ring on my finger. Youngjae looks at my ring.
 
“Oh, I said I refuse to break up with you, right? That’s why I never take off this ring. I know you read all the magazines I was in and you must read about the part where I said that I am engaged.” He nods. 
 
“So, you are engaged.”
 
“Yes. With you, still. I am engaged with you, Jae. I still really love you. No one can replace you. You are my first for everything.” I say, feeling tears about to pour down again. Youngjae looks at me before he takes my hand and squeezed it. I feel everything in my world that has stop suddenly rotate again. 
 
“I… I…” Youngjae stutters.
 
“No, Jae. Don’t say anything. You don’t have to say the words back. I just need you to know.” I say to him, smiling, looking at his beautiful brown orbs that I miss so much.
 
“Daddy…” Yugyeom cutely walks towards us as he rubs his eyes, breaths heavily. I guess he is tired after dancing excitedly.
 
“I am sleepy.” He says, climbing on to Youngjae’s lap and clings to him.
 
“Well then… Sleep, baby,” Youngjae softly says to Yugyeom as he pats Yugyeom’s back, burries Yugyeom’s head on his chest. Yugyeom immediately fall asleep. I stand up to turn off the music.
 
I turn towards Youngjae again, admiring him with little Yugyeom in his embrace. He’s been suffering so much, just like me. But, watching him raining affection towards Yugyeom, makes me feel something wonderful on my body. I take lots of photos with my phone to commemorate this moment before I sit next to him.
 
“Thank you for coming back to me with this amazing kid, baby.” I whisper to his ear, making him blush.
 
“I will definitely try my best to make you mine again. I love you.” I add as I kiss his soft cheek, making him blush even more, then I kiss Yugyeom in his embrace. Yugyeom shifts a bit, opens his lips a bit. He falls asleep deeply.
 
“He looks so tired.” I comment on Yugyeom.
 
“Yes. He’s never been so active like this.” Youngjae says, watching Yugyeom in his arms.
 
“Now, here. Let me take you home. He needs to sleep properly, right?” I say. Youngjae looks hesitant.
 
“But, hyung… I…”
 
“Sst, Jae. I said that I’ll try my best. I am trying now. Let me take you home. And I’ll hold Yugyeom up.” I insist as I take Yugyeom from his embrace. We walk in silence. I never feel so alive again before. This is definitely the best: having Yugyeom in my embrace and having Youngjae walks beside me.

a.n: How was it?

I decided to reveal all in the first chapter because I don't want to leave you confuse in the next chapters. Hope you don't mind. Kkk~

Oh, basically, I wrote Yugyeom's character 'not really' depends on the 'real' giant baby Yugyeom. I just borrow his name since he is our baby maknae.

So, yeah, you can imagine Yugyeom as the five years old, boy who loves to dance and so talkative and smart. I leave it to your imagination.

I love to play with imagination, that's why I don't really describe Yugyeom. I am sorry. Kkkk~

 

Thanks for reading! Till the next chap (^0^)//